Is The Vatican >Mystrey Babylon?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
By Grace >> says NO!!>> You seem to mouth off a lot So tell me first why NO!>> then I will mouth Off!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
By Grace >> says NO!!>> You seem to mouth off a lot So tell me first why NO!>> then I will mouth Off!

Sorry , I can't make your day...I cannot see the point of discussing it.. neither one of us is will to change our minds...so no thanks...I have to pass up that 'joy' tonight. But, thanks for the offer.
Be blessed....H

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Sorry , I can't make your day...I cannot see the point of discussing it.. neither one of us is will to change our minds...so no thanks MMM May I ask you one Q>> Are You Catholic!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
NO...I am not Catholic..not the Roman type with a capital C.
(catholic means universal.)

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
neither one of us is will to change our minds>MMN very strange words>> like christian against Christian!>> and Her handle is by grace?? Yes the Church is apostate and at the end of GRACE!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
My Goodness ByGraCE>> you are a poster child of Mystery Babylon before I could even get a start! its just gushing all over the place!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
So Q When I get rolling >>BYGRACE I do not want to hear from you MM>OK!!>> This Is ByGrace!!>>
There have been so many of these types of threads and discussions..YAWN
Nothing new said under the sun.<<>> I will not respond to you at ALL! What is a Bigot?"?

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially :one who regards or treats the members of a group

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Lastly for today was a very intro start , this forum and this thread seem to take a real anger to what I want to thread about>> it seems when you hit satans funny bone to say >his minions wake UP!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
But as they say>Know your enemy!! and I am sure as I get into it there will be more !! GodJesus Bless! and have a good NIGHT!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
The secret about Nimrod as the sun god and saviour of man was only revealed at first to a selected few, to those who had been initiated. These religious rites became known as “The Mysteries” in which the secrets of the sun god Nimrod were revealed, and in which he was worshipped. However, the Mysteries spread rapidly through the ancient world and formed the basis for the heathen religions of Rome, Greece, Egypt, Assyria, India and many other nations. They are also the basis for most religions today, even for that which is called Christian.Genesis clearly shows that the claim that Nimrod is the seed, the saviour of mankind, the light-giver Lucifer, is none other than the doctrine of the Devil. Thus the Apostle Paul says: “Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light”. In reality, the worship of Nimrod is the worship of the Devil.As with Nimrod, there were many pagan representations of Semiramis as the Queen of Heaven or the mother goddess. She was usually depicted with the child (i.e. Nimrod) who was the incarnate sun god. This has been copied by the Church of Rome, who worship Mary with the child Jesus. However in reality it is the worship of Semiramis and her child born of fornication hiding under a façade of Christianity.The religion of Babel was centered in the person of Nimrod. This religion was to weld a one-world worship in rebellion against God. After Babel this fractured religion was carried into all the world where it has been propagated and perpetuated in various forms. However, its stronghold was retained in Babylon. It would appear that at the fall of Babylon God placed barriers upon this satanic deception and his fallen angels to prevent it from corrupting the entire world. But according to the prophetic Word of God, at the end of the age fractured Babylonianism would unite once more to produce another world leader who would defy God and declare to the whole world that he is god.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Revelation chapter 17 is the end-time account of a great apostate church that will "ride," or spiritually influence and deceive the kingdoms of this world, and in particular, a new, yet ancient, military and economic superpower that is just now rising again. The "woman," and the "beast" that she rides And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness, and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of blasphemous names, and it had seven heads and ten horns. The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and bedecked with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her fornication; and on her forehead was written a name of mystery: "Babylon the great, mother of harlots and of earth's abominations.""And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. When I saw her I marveled greatly."The first thing we are told about the woman is that she is a "whore" (Revelation 17:1), that earthly kings "have committed fornication" with her (verse 2), and that "all the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication" (verse 3). Why would a city be called a whore and be accused of having committed fornication with kings? Such an indictment would never be made of London or Moscow or Paris—or any other ordinary city. It wouldn't make sense There is no way that a city could engage in literal, fleshly fornication. Thus we can only conclude that John, like the prophets in the Old Testament, is using the term in its spiritual sense. The city, therefore, must claim a spiritual relationship with God. Otherwise such an allegation would be meaningless.
Though it is built on seven hills, there would be no reason to accuse Rio de Janeiro of spiritual fornication. It makes no claim of having a special relationship with God. And though Jerusalem has that relationship, it cannot be the woman riding on the beast, for it is not built on seven hills. Nor does it meet the other criteria by which this woman is to be identified.

Against only one other city in history could a charge of fornication be leveled. That city is Rome, and more specifically Vatican City. She claims to have been the worldwide headquarters of Christianity since its beginning and maintains that claim to this day. Her pope enthroned in Rome claims to be the exclusive representative of God, the vicar of Christ. Rome is the headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church, and in that too she is unique.

Numerous churches, of course, are headquartered in cities, but only one city is the headquarters of a church. The Mormon Church, for example, is headquartered in Salt Lake City, but there is much more to Salt Lake City than the Mormon Church. Not so with Vatican City. It is the heartbeat of the Roman Catholic Church and nothing else. She is a spiritual entity that could very well be accused of spiritual fornication if she did not remain true to Christ.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Christ said to His disciples, "If ye were of the world, the world would love his own; but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you" (John 15:19). The Catholic Church, however, is very much of this world. Her popes have built an unrivaled worldwide empire of property, wealth, and influence. Nor is empire-building an abandoned feature of the past. We have already seen that Vatican II clearly states that the Roman Catholic Church today still ceaselessly seeks to bring under its control all mankind and all their goods.The more deeply one probes into the history of the Roman Catholic Church and its current practices, the more impressed one becomes with the amazing accuracy of the vision John received centuries before it would all be lamentable reality. John's attention is drawn to the inscription boldly emblazoned upon the woman's forehead: "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH" (Revelation 17:5). Sadly enough, the Roman Catholic Church fits the description "mother of harlots and abominations"
John next notices that the woman is drunk — and not with an alcoholic beverage. She is drunk with "the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus..." (Revelation 17:6). The picture is a horrible one. It is not merely her hands that are red with this blood, but she is drunk with it! The slaughter of innocents who, for conscience' sake, would not yield to her totalitarian demands has so refreshed and exhilarated her that she reels in ecstasy.
One thinks immediately of the Inquisitions (Roman, Medieval, and Spanish) which for centuries held Europe in their terrible grip. In his History of the Inquisition, Canon Llorente, who was the Secretary to the Inquisition in Madrid from 1790-92 and had access to the archives of all the tribunals, estimated that in Spain alone the number of condemned exceeded 3 million, with about 300,000 burned at the stake

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. Why they do this to this One world Whore religion??? AAA>> Who needs it when you say your GOD!!>> The mask comes off >>In verse 4 Paul gives a further description of Antichrist: “Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or an object of worship, so that he seats himself in the temple of God, proclaiming himself that he is God.” This fulfills the prophecy concerning Antichrist in Daniel 11:36 and 37. This will take place in the midst of the last week, as prophesied in Daniel 9:27. And so comes the end of the whore! one more interesting thing the bible says about this satanic mess all the way from Nimrod to the abomination of desolation is that from where it came it will return!!
1Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll. 2And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits. 3Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it. 4I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

The Woman in a Basket

5Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth. 6And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth. 7And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah. 8And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof. 9Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven. 10Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah? 11And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not saying that anyone is right or wrong, but consider this. just follow the theme “great city” one will find their answer who this Mystery Babylon is

Revelation 14:8 "And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Revelation 17:14-18 "These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. now verse 18 "And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth".

the key to all these verse is at verse 3 at the start of this chapter. listen, Revelation 17:3 "So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns".
please take note, John was in spirit in the "wilderness". this is very important.
so the woman is that "GREAT CITY", so let's follow this great city

Revelation 18:10 "Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

Revelation 18:16 "And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

Revelation 18:19 "And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Revelation 18:21 "And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Revelation 21:10 "And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
STOP, how can holy Jerusalem be that GREAT CITY. it's not, and here's why, Revelation 21:10a "And he carried me away in the spirit", to a great and high mountain. not in the wilderness as in Revelation 17:3 "So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns", it not SPIRITUAL JERUSALEM, but NATURAL JERUSALEM. let's get the meat . the Church is a Woman who fell in apostasy, other wise known as the "GREAT" falling away, hence the title the "GREAT" city. 2 Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition" hence the call to come out of her. Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues". the term MY PEOPLE is constant theme used by God himself. only a rennet will be saved. I believe the Prophet Isaiah make reference to this coming out. Isaiah 52:9-11 "Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem. The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; (this is reference to the Lord Jesus), and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God. Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD". here the vessel is reference to the temple of God our BODIES. scripture, 1 Corinthians 6:19 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?". this to me certify, 2 Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God".

Now the final revelation which shows that the woman, the "great city" is natural Jerusalem

Revelation 11:8 "And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified". here that great city is none other than Jerusalem.

this is my understanding of Mystrey Babylon

Last edited:
Reactions: Dcopymope