Is The Vatican >Mystrey Babylon?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
It is very intro to me that I for years , really in my heart said no why but I have come to the point in this late hour that there is no way it is not!! so what is mystery Babylon , its the seat of the false prophet for a time and the scourge in the end times for a season till satan call himself god and will not need a mask! Your thoughts first then I will unload!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessed wishful, certified, almond

Reactions: ScottA

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Blessed wishful, certified, almond> thats What you have to say about Mystery Babylon>> O ya I will take you for a RIde! soon!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Malachi Martin said > The smoke of satan has entered the Vatican! will not post for a bit

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is very intro to me that I for years , really in my heart said no why but I have come to the point in this late hour that there is no way it is not!! so what is mystery Babylon , its the seat of the false prophet for a time and the scourge in the end times for a season till satan call himself god and will not need a mask! Your thoughts first then I will unload!

This again???...........*sigh*. Well, since this thorn on my side keeps rearing its ugly head, I guess I'll get back to you some time later detailing why I don't believe the Vatican to be Mystery Babylon at all.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
A>> D >> you want to mouth off >>Malachi Martin said > The smoke of satan has entered the Vatican! did He say that?

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A>> D >> you want to mouth off >>Malachi Martin said > The smoke of satan has entered the Vatican! did He say that?

And? Is Malachi Martin the word of God or a prophet? I can say I see the smoke of Satan evacuating out of peoples anus regularly. Should you take it seriously? Forget about this Martin guy, what about the holy spirit? Have you personally received any revelation at all on the matter?

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
I'm sure there will be no come back because this is true! this thread that will put out is going to be very push back I see , I have not even started it and people are loosing It!MMM To go against the Cats you can get BANN>I know this but With GodJesus This Thread Will Go On and it will be hard hitting!Enjoy

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Nephilim lusted each other , then demons , Vatican priest Homosexual >smoke of satan>>MMM just a Taste!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
anus regularly.>> I see some can talk on this forum like that and no one says anything?""?" I see its getting Hot Already!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Have you personally received any revelation at all on the matter? MMM I luv this>> they are lost in space!>No I never said I was a anything other then read the Sword of GodJesus and connect the Dots! Enjoy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This again???...........*sigh*. Well, since this thorn on my side keeps rearing its ugly head, I guess I'll get back to you some time later detailing why I don't believe the Vatican to be Mystery Babylon at all.

Haha! Go for it...you have more patience than me. :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There have been so many of these types of threads and discussions..YAWN
Nothing new said under the sun.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haha! Go for it...you have more patience than me. :)

Well I know a straight forward answer won't suffice with these people because I remember it didn't work before. It has to be rocket science, so I guess I'll take some time and treat it like one.

Reactions: Helen