Is there a higher walk for believers in Christ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only those who have gone to the throne of grace understand the higher walk and the keeping power of God. If someone says no person can fly, they obviously don't live near an airport.
Amen

Grace the throne.

You go there because your not perfect. and you go there to find Gods mercy.

That is how we keep the power of God. and our faith in him.

1 John 5:13
These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

It is our knowledge we have eternal life. that gives us the power to keep believing.

it is this knowledge that brings us to believe like paul. considering all our tribulation a momentary light affliction.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So your perfect? You have no sin?

Positionally I am in him

Heb 10: 14 By one offering he perfected forever

conditionally I am in and out

Those who are being sanctified

I am justified forever.

I will be sanctified the rest of my life
Again, you lack spiritual understanding, imo...your post above imo makes no sense.

We are Born Again of the Spirit....positional you are in him....NO...your aren’t in him, not until he decides to make you Born Again of the Spirit.

Our spirit is Born Again not our mind?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God will not give you the cross, unless you receive it.
False....God brings us to becoming Born Again by his power and by his Spirit.

The cross is where Jesus died....we needed the cross to be reconciled back to God.

We also need to be Born Again of the Spirit to be reconciled back to God.

That is all an act of God and you play no part in becoming Born of the Spirit.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, you lack spiritual understanding, imo...your post above imo makes no sense.

We are Born Again of the Spirit....positional you are in him....NO...your aren’t in him, not until he decides to make you Born Again of the Spirit.

Our spirit is Born Again not our mind?
lol

whatever.

Good day, I will pray for you.

I am not the one who lacks spiritual understanding here my friend..

He decided when I was born again

When I did what he told nicodemus to do

I looked to the cross. as they looked to the serpent. and in faith, I received him, at which point I was born again, Never to die because my new life was eternal

Don't accuse me of doing what you are doing..

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
We need the cross and becoming Born of the Spirit...without the cross there would be no becoming Born of the Spirit @Behold

Yes., exactly.

When Jesus said..."I am THE Way, to the Father, and there is none other...its only BY ME".... He is talking about HIS CROSS and His Death on it.

Without the Cross of Christ, there is no Salvation, no Eternal Life, no Redemption... because there would be no WAY that a sinner could be forgiven, and then born again.

CHRISTianity, is built on The Cross.

Not Water.
Not Works
Not Enduring
Not Calvinism
Not Law and Commandments.
Not Mary
Not "trying to be like Jesus".

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes., exactly.

When Jesus said..."I am THE Way, to the Father, and there is none other...its only BY ME".... He is talking about HIS CROSS and His Death on it.

Without the Cross of Christ, there is no Salvation, no Eternal Life, no Redemption... because there would be no WAY that a sinner could be forgiven, and then born again.

Not Water.
Not Works
Not Enduring
Not Calvinism
Not Mary
Praise God!!....at last someone who not only knows Gods truth....he also speaks God Truth as he is led to by the Holy Spirit.

This teacher of Christ has taught me “ MUCH” Praise God for him...and his teachings is so simple to understand because it’s the Living word of God.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Praise God!!....at last someone who not only knows Gods truth....he also speaks God Truth as he is led to by the Holy Spirit.

This teacher of Christ has taught me “ MUCH” Praise God for him.

You know the Truth, and it has "set you free".

That is the "simplicity that is IN Christ".
Its to know that HE is Salvation and Eternal Life and we are IN HIM = FOREVER, ..and there it is.... so simple.... yet so many will never SEE it.
And they infect forums, and they ruin the faith of real Believers., as that is their "ministry".

Reactions: Ritajanice

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

This teacher of Christ has taught me “ MUCH” Praise God for him...and his teachings is so simple to understand because it’s the Living word of God.
What have you done? Oh my...you are still blown around by every wind of doctrine.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What have you done? Oh my...you are still blown around by every wind of doctrine.

She'll never teach that Jesus is a "whipping boy" on a Christian Forum.
She'll never teaching the Theology of Mormonism, = "A higher walk in Zion"....
So, its deceivers like you..... who DO.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You know the Truth, and it has "set you free".

That is the "simplicity that is IN Christ".
Its to know that HE is Salvation and Eternal Life and we are IN HIM = FOREVER, ..and there it is.... so simple.... yet so many will never SEE it.
And they infect forums, and they ruin the faith of real Believers., as that is their "ministry".
Amen!!...Brother....thank God you are back teaching on this forum...oh boy do I miss you ,when you’re not here....

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
She'll never teach that Jesus is a "whipping boy" on a Christian Forum.
She'll never teaching the Theology of Mormonism, = "A higher walk in Zion"....
So, its deceivers like you..... who DO.
There goes the thread. Thanks Rita Janice :ummm: . I think truth seekers already had their hands full here.:(

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I said some of your posts make sense Epi....I’m Born Again so is Behold, I recognise the Spirit in him...so no...my friend, I don’t get blown from one doctrine to the other.

I said “ some” of your posts speak to me....we are all seeking God’s truth are we not?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes., exactly.

Not Water.
Not Works
Not Enduring
Not Calvinism
Not Mary
Its amazing she liked this, When she is preaching calvinism..

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
There goes the thread. Thanks Rita Janice :ummm: . I think truth seekers already had their hands full here.:(

@Episkopos ...

Truth seekers wont be found on your Threads..
But those who know what you are doing here.... will be found here, giving you correction.
And you dont mind, as for you, its all about getting more attention.
Same as it everwas.... and will remain so.

• Love
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I don't see one. You could message me why you think there's one. I would be most interested to learn what the reason would be for such a concept.
You could just look at both sides of the debate.
Both sides have talking points.
He, The Holy Spirit, is called a He, and He is manifest several places in the NT.
How could He possibly not exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.