Is there a higher walk for believers in Christ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can we walk in the resurrected life...before we die?

That’s when we receive our resurrected bodies...when these bodies we live in temporarily are no more and are returned to the ground.
Epi gonna tear you up sister . cause i already know the answer to your question .
BUT I ALSO CLAIM THE DIRE NEED TO HAVE TO BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
epi gonna get ya . He will know how to answer this . but he dont preach JESUS CHRIST . you NEED to ask
him basic simple questions . STOP debating the man and ask him basic questions about the faith
about other religoins , about etc . DO IT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
paul did plant and appollos did water , EPI DOES NEITHER .
I'm sorry that I'm failing you. But you have to factor in how spoiled people have become whereby people can no longer endure sound doctrine. Maybe if I lived back then... :contemplate: but then the challenge would not be as great.:woohoo!:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Amen. A.W. Tozer said...even back then, "We (the church) have lost our testimony." We overcome as Jesus overcame

We dont overcome as Jesus overcame... we overcome BECAUSE Jesus overcame.

See, the born again are JOINED SPIRITUALLY to the ONE who has OVERCOME... already..

The Born again are "IN CHRIST" who has already overcome...

The born again exist THERE.....

Listen @Episkopos ...

I wont quote Paul for you, as you dont have any affiliation with Paul's theology, according to your posts and Threads and Videos.
So, let me show you what i just taught you, using JOHN.
Lets try Him..

1 John 5:4-5 :::For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that OVERCOMETH the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that BELIEVETH that Jesus is the Son of God"

Who is that one?

A.) ALL the BORN AGAIN

@Episkopos Let me know if you need me to explain this to you more, again, so that the readers can continue to see the theological nonsense you keep leading them into, if possible.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please clarify Brother, I have no idea what you mean?
HE beleives INCLUVISM . Have you ever heard him try and preach about THE DIRE NEED TO HAVE TO BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
NOPE .
YOU only hear him teach ASPECTS about the cross . A CHRISTLESS CROSS is what that man preaches .

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SO tell me why has christendom done exactly what JUDGES TWO TWO warned us not to do .
THEY FINDING COMMON GROUND WITH THEM ALL NOW . Under the guise of what they THINK IS GOD AND LOVE
and all for UNITY .
As you know by all the signs of the times we are living in, Jesus is on His way to us. BUT, that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can we walk in the resurrected life...before we die?

That’s when we receive our resurrected bodies...when these bodies we live in temporarily are no more and are returned to the ground.
Philippians 3:8-15 KJV
8) Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
9) And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
10) That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
11) If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
12) Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.
13) Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14) I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
15) Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

Paul was ever reaching towards this.

How do we live resurrection life now? By being made conformable to His death. Passive voice, being made to share the same form as His death. Christ on the cross. By living in His death.

But even Paul had not attained this, though he continued to chase it. Deny yourself, pick up your cross, and follow Him. He does the rest.

Much love!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We believe, and receive, and in comes Jesus, with His faith, joining Himself to us.
What did you receive?

I was predestined to receive so it all happened very naturally and as God planed me to come to Belief in Jesus, then in comes the manifestation of God given faith and the Holy Spirit?....I remember it like it were yesterday...that was the Living seed/ word of God.

The mind blowing rebirth I call it!!...blew me socks off!!..Praise God!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are taking one verse out of context..no one is righteous as God is. No one can justify themselves before God.

Noone is justified by "doing righteousness" so, you need to stop teaching this religious sci-fi

No I teach a true righteousness from God...not a silly notion Lutheran "imputation' that is not real. (Snow on a dunghill)

You teach "doing righteousness" in many posts and Threads.
Want to continue to lie about that?

So, the only Righteousness is God and Christ.
And the only way a person can partake of THEIR Righteousness is though the Cross of Christ where God and Man may become ONE..."in Christ".

False. I exhort fellow believers to Go the cross and have the outer man crucified

No verse in the entire Bible teaches that a human is to have the "outer man crucified'.
Are you "channeling MORMON" again for us, Mr Zion walk?
Paul teaches that "i am crucified with Christ" and that is the "old man of Sin" who is "crucified with Christ', having become a "new Creation IN Christ""".= Born again.
Almost every "bible" teaches that "all have sinned" and The Cross of Christ is the Redemption that solves that issue, for eternity.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry that I'm failing you. But you have to factor in how spoiled people have become whereby people can no longer endure sound doctrine. Maybe if I lived back then... :contemplate: but then the challenge would not be as great.:woohoo!:
many dont endure sound doctrine . But if one dont even believe the basics , what good is it for them .
YE CANNOT BUILD upon the foundation of CHRIST with inclusive methods .
YOU NEED TO BE REMINDING THEM of THE DIRE NEED TO FIRST BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
Cause its all in vain if THEY dont . or anyone else for that matter .
ALL you do is teach some aspects and by admission of your own mouth you believe in inclusivism WHICH I KNOW TO BE A LIE .
budda might have taught the golden rule , BUT IT DONT MEAN BUDDA KNEW GOD
The muslim religoin can teach to love your neighbor as youself , BUT THEY STILL DONT KNOW GOD .
You are trying to expound on HOW to carry the cross WITHOUT preaching the DIRE NEEDTO FIRST HAVE BELIEVED ON JESUS CHRIST .
TILL YA DO ITS ALL VAIN . ALL OF IT . TIME TO MAKE THE PREACHING OF THE DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST
GREAT AGAIN EPI . THEN teach .

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We dont overcome as Jesus overcame... we overcome BECAUSE Jesus overcame.

semantics
See, the born again are JOINED SPIRITUALLY to the ONE who has OVERCOME... already..

Do you sin? You will say no...that you stopped sinning 2,000 years ago. I've heard your ideas before.
The Born again are "IN CHRIST" who has already overcome...

The born again exist THERE.....

Not automatically. One must seek first the kingdom and HIS righteousness...by doing just that AFTER one has been regenerated by the Spirit. No one comes to Christ unless the Father draws him. So then most people, because of a lack of understanding, will perish in the wilderness in the transitional walk between the world and the promises of God in the higher walk.
Listen @Episkopos ...

I wont quote Paul for you, as you dont have any affiliation with Paul's theology, according to your posts and Threads and Videos.

I don't associate with Pauline doctrine (Paul's evil twin sister)
So, let me show you what i just taught you, using JOHN.
Lets try Him..

1 John 5:4-5 :::For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God"

@Episkopos Let me know if you need me to explain this to you more, again, so that the readers can continue to see the theological nonsense you keep leading them into, if possible.
1 John 4:3 "Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God."

Again, using one verse to misunderstand what the bible is saying. Using your way of reasoning...anyone who says that Jesus is come in the flesh...IS of God. Now go out on the street and say...repeat after me...Jesus is come in the flesh...now jump up and down and claim the person is of God for saying that. Such is the superficiality of everything you say.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As you know by all the signs of the times we are living in, Jesus is on His way to us. BUT, that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first
IT HAS COME AND ITS GETTING WAY WORSE AND FAST NOW . THE AWAKENING
the inclusiivty , the we are one unity and false love that is gathering all , IT IS THE GREAT FALLING AWAY .
ITS HERE and it GETS WORSE FAST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Philippians 3:8-15 KJV
8) Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
9) And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
10) That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
11) If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
12) Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.
13) Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14) I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
15) Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

Paul was ever reaching towards this.

How do we live resurrection life now? By being made conformable to His death. Passive voice, being made to share the same form as His death. Christ on the cross. By living in His death.

But even Paul had not attained this, though he continued to chase it. Deny yourself, pick up your cross, and follow Him.

Much love!
This scripture isn’t talking about our resurrected bodies that we will receive when these bodies of ours die...please clarify ?

1 Corinthians 15:35-58

New Living Translation

The Resurrection Body​

35 But someone may ask, “How will the dead be raised? What kind of bodies will they have?” 36 What a foolish question! When you put a seed into the ground, it doesn’t grow into a plant unless it dies first. 37 And what you put in the ground is not the plant that will grow, but only a bare seed of wheat or whatever you are planting. 38 Then God gives it the new body he wants it to have. A different plant grows from each kind of seed. 39 Similarly there are different kinds of flesh—one kind for humans, another for animals, another for birds, and another for fish.
40 There are also bodies in the heavens and bodies on the earth. The glory of the heavenly bodies is different from the glory of the earthly bodies. 41 The sun has one kind of glory, while the moon and stars each have another kind. And even the stars differ from each other in their glory.
42 It is the same way with the resurrection of the dead. Our earthly bodies are planted in the ground when we die, but they will be raised to live forever. 43 Our bodies are buried in brokenness, but they will be raised in glory. They are buried in weakness, but they will be raised in strength. 44 They are buried as natural human bodies, but they will be raised as spiritual bodies. For just as there are natural bodies, there are also spiritual bodies.
45 The Scriptures tell us, “The first man, Adam, became a living person.”[a] But the last Adam—that is, Christ—is a life-giving Spirit. 46 What comes first is the natural body, then the spiritual body comes later. 47 Adam, the first man, was made from the dust of the earth, while Christ, the second man, came from heaven. 48 Earthly people are like the earthly man, and heavenly people are like the heavenly man. 49 Just as we are now like the earthly man, we will someday be like[b] the heavenly man.
50 What I am saying, dear brothers and sisters, is that our physical bodies cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. These dying bodies cannot inherit what will last forever.
51 But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed! 52 It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed. 53 For our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies.
54 Then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die,[c] this Scripture will be fulfilled:
“Death is swallowed up in victory.[d]
55 O death, where is your victory?
O death, where is your sting?[e]”
56 For sin is the sting that results in death, and the law gives sin its power. 57 But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58 So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.