Is there a potential "Mark of the Beast" coming?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This week, we had a live stream (Tuesdays at noon central) where we discussed the potential of the Mark of the Beast being on the horizon. (YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes.). If you have time to view it and give us some kind and constructive feedback, I’d appreciate it!
This week we discussed the Mark of the Beast. More specifically:
  • What the Word says about the MOB
  • The One-World Government and “Beast System”
  • Is CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency) a gateway for the mark?
  • What can we do to prepare?
Even if you’re not interested in watching the video, I’d love to hear your thoughts!
God bless!
~Misty

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There's no question that Bible prophecies will be fulfilled, including those pertaining to the Antichrist. His reign is yet in the future, so what Christians should focus on is the propagation of the true Gospel as never before. The Lord is still giving the world an opportunity to repent and be converted, but Christendom is going further and further into apostasy. Which means that a minority of Christians must do the job. Then again there were only 12 apostles but they turned the world upside down.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We shouldn't be looking at scary things.

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

1 Thessalonians 5:11
Therefore encourage one another and build each other up . .

We need to know and understand that God is with us at all times even when things get scary, so we should trust him and not be afraid of something that hasn't even happened yet.

There are just too many scaremongers amongst some branches of Christians who should take care when talking of scary things on an open forum where there may well be vulnerable people reading.

We all need to know of God's love and goodness more than we need to know about end times.

Reactions: Adam

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Revelation 13
9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.
10 “If anyone is to go into captivity,
into captivity they will go.
If anyone is to be killed with the sword,
with the sword they will be killed.”

No point in trying to prepare. Just don't take it, suffer whatever evil they will inflict on you, it is preordained, and then let God sort out the rest.

Reactions: Pearl

Tommy Cool

Jul 17, 2022
HIGHLAND,MI
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This week, we had a live stream (Tuesdays at noon central) where we discussed the potential of the Mark of the Beast being on the horizon. (YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes.). If you have time to view it and give us some kind and constructive feedback, I’d appreciate it!
This week we discussed the Mark of the Beast. More specifically:
  • What the Word says about the MOB
  • The One-World Government and “Beast System”
  • Is CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency) a gateway for the mark?
  • What can we do to prepare?
Even if you’re not interested in watching the video, I’d love to hear your thoughts!
God bless!
~Misty
Where is the mark of the beast spoken of …….Rev 13

Who is Revelation addressed to

Rev 1:4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

Rev 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Revelation is not addressing the church of God which is where we reside today.

Everything in Revelation will take place ……………….after we… the church of God (body of Christ) has skedaddled.

Revelation does not apply to us!

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth is many people are not prepared. They lack knowledge. Or their following misguided preachers. Ephesians chapter 6, the gospel armour is only way to stand against antichrist lies and deception. If true Christian told the truth in most denominations, they would ask you to leave. There's no welcome mat for Christians who abide in sound doctrine. Zechariah chapter 1 will document, the 4 hidden dynasties, four horns, are education, economics, political and religion. These four agencies are brainwashing people to accept antichrist and the one world system. Ezekiel 9:4. To 9:11. Those with mark have the seal of God, read revelation chapter 7. And those who are SLAYED spirtualty , have the mark of beast. This is bible prophecy. Many people already have mark of beast. It's in your mind, your brain. I documented this, zechariah 1, the four horns, four agencies, are brainwashing people today. What do many denominations teach??. Traditions of men, false doctrine. Lie about what happened in garden of eden. Or tell their flocks you dont need to understand old testament. People are being set up to worship satan as antichrist. Education system brain washes our kids, teaching evolution and philosophy. God is not welcome in the education system. Can we see the moral fabric of society deteriorating. I lost count of mass shootings in the last 6 months. How about a drug epidemic in America. Corruption in Congress has gotten worse. The pestilence for covid-19 is bible prophecy, Jesus told us in Matthew chapter 24, the 7 signs of the end. It isn't from China. God sent the pestilence. Majority have turned their backs on God. The dummy's in Florida and south Carolina still defiant about hurricane in September 2022. It devastated Florida and south Carolina. God trying to get their attention. Revelation chapter 13 is coming. One world political system. It receives deadly wound. Antichrist heals deadly wound by establishing world peace. He leads one world religious system. Many people will walk right into satan's trap. They would rather follow misguided preachers than study ephesians chapter 6. Outcome, many people will end up in sheol. Other side of the gulf. Revelation chapter 20, many people will be taught during millennium. As huckleberry hound says. I lost my gun again.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Truth is many people are not prepared. They lack knowledge. Or their following misguided preachers. Ephesians chapter 6, the gospel armour is only way to stand against antichrist lies and deception. If true Christian told the truth in most denominations, they would ask you to leave. There's no welcome mat for Christians who abide in sound doctrine. Zechariah chapter 1 will document, the 4 hidden dynasties, four horns, are education, economics, political and religion. These four agencies are brainwashing people to accept antichrist and the one world system. Ezekiel 9:4. To 9:11. Those with mark have the seal of God, read revelation chapter 7. And those who are SLAYED spirtualty , have the mark of beast. This is bible prophecy. Many people already have mark of beast. It's in your mind, your brain. I documented this, zechariah 1, the four horns, four agencies, are brainwashing people today. What do many denominations teach??. Traditions of men, false doctrine. Lie about what happened in garden of eden. Or tell their flocks you dont need to understand old testament. People are being set up to worship satan as antichrist. Education system brain washes our kids, teaching evolution and philosophy. God is not welcome in the education system. Can we see the moral fabric of society deteriorating. I lost count of mass shootings in the last 6 months. How about a drug epidemic in America. Corruption in Congress has gotten worse. The pestilence for covid-19 is bible prophecy, Jesus told us in Matthew chapter 24, the 7 signs of the end. It isn't from China. God sent the pestilence. Majority have turned their backs on God. The dummy's in Florida and south Carolina still defiant about hurricane in September 2022. It devastated Florida and south Carolina. God trying to get their attention. Revelation chapter 13 is coming. One world political system. It receives deadly wound. Antichrist heals deadly wound by establishing world peace. He leads one world religious system. Many people will walk right into satan's trap. They would rather follow misguided preachers than study ephesians chapter 6. Outcome, many people will end up in sheol. Other side of the gulf. Revelation chapter 20, many people will be taught during millennium. As huckleberry hound says. I lost my gun again.
isn't it strange how it's everybody else's fault?