• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

perrero

Aug 6, 2010
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
i'm seeing this a lot in Christianity lately, this denial of free will, mirrors the secular debate imo. I don't know if it's a Tares thing, or just a way to deny responsibility for changing your mind, or what.

Things change when enough people come together to change them, and they don't change until then, at least in my experience. Whenever i hear some professing Christian suggest that they have no free will, i usually/always observe someone completely caught up in the world too.
Yes, the denial of freewill is beyond me. Certainly Calvinistic to the core. They choose to follow Christ but when that is decided they seem to lose freewill to do anything else. It's like they are robotic and it's the power of God in them that forcse the choices before them and, yes, relieving the responsibility of ones choices and actions. Thumbs up on that.

Last edited: