Is There a War on Christmas?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have a tattoo. By the way, God forgives the repentant sinner, I believe. I don't think anyone is going to burn in hell forever for getting a tattoo.
But its an abomination, and you know how bad those are

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
does anybofy think there is a war on Christmas? although you can't force anybody to celebrate Christmas it seems to me that people are getting more & more offended by people saying Merry Christmas or even putting up Christmas trees, i even heard on the news that somebody got offended by a libiarie's Christmas tree and made them take it down, :( but i'm not surpised by this, does anybody else think there's a war on Christmas???
Ok, but don't lots of Liberals do Christmas?

Reactions: Cassandra

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember, God changed his mind about pork.
He didn't change His 'mind'. He gave us the New Covenant. Are you gay maybe?

1 Corinthians 6
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember, God changed his mind about pork.
My recollection is that the early Christians decided they could eat pork. I don't remember God saying it was okay. What is unhealthier than bacon or sausage?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark 7
15 There is nothing that enters a man from outside which can defile him; but the things which come out of him, those are the things that defile a man. 16 If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear!"17 When He had entered a house away from the crowd, His disciples asked Him concerning the parable. 18 So He said to them, "Are you thus without understanding also? Do you not perceive that whatever enters a man from outside cannot defile him, 19 because it does not enter his heart but his stomach, and is eliminated, thus purifying all foods?"