Is there anything that you like about Muslims?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't look down on someone because of that, they are victims of their own culture.
You don't have to, Jesus is looking down on them. Sorry that's little insensitive.
Actually this is a good point you made, "they are victims". We think that if we were born with Buddhists, Hindu or Muslim parents, we'd follow their lead, be taught that way and accept it as truth. We'd think, "Our parents love us and they wouldn't lead us astray". Additionally, the majority of society around you accepts and practices the same religion and supports it. They are a product of their own false religion/culture. The entire Gentile world for thousands of years were fallen, lost souls generating more lost souls until Christ. Then He sent out the truth about God, His purpose in life, who we are to correct thise errors. And it has been working quite well spreading throughout the world. Even in predominently Muslims nations, we see 5-10% Christians. In China and India, Christianity has spread to over 100 million in each country. Christians are now about 1/3 of the entire population of the world. Still, that leaves many lost. It doesn't seem like there could travel been ay other way. This was God's plan and He does "elect" His flock of sheep.
And the gate is narrow, wide is the path to destruction. Some of those so called victims have seen the LIGHT. They were chosen among many and the rest, lost, reprobate. It doesn't seem fair, but it was His plan to save some. He dies not desire that any would have lost, but death was necessary for us to know and appreciate what life is, physical and eternal. Evil was necessary, for us to to know good.
By now, the GOSPEL has been spread to every nation and tribe. They have all heard of Christ, except the young ones whose parents have not told them.
God has given eternal life to those He has chosen. But listen, can these numbers change quickly? Can a person who has followed a false religion or atheism for their entire life, change in the last moments or days leading up to their death? Yes. Both my parents did just that. My Dad was an atheist and my mom followed a smorgasbord of beliefs until just days before she died, then suddenly she started believing and singing about Jesus. "Jesus loves me ... He has been there all along ... has His hand in my shoulder..." I was shocked! Forbthirty years I chiseled away at her false beliefs and preached the gospelbm to her with apparently no effect. My Dad's eyes were opened a couple years before his death.
So, these apparent reprobates may see the LIGHT before it is too late. If they haven't taken the mark of the Beast, and Jesus shows up ... and every eye can see Him ... won't that change minds, quickly?

Last edited:

laBonhomme

Nov 25, 2023
Western Cascades
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you familiar with First-Order Logic?
Actually, yes. It's for less spiritual people such as your noncitizen self who can't form a complete grammatical sentence in the English language using the Italian predicate clause "a priori", while at the same time not even being French.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That's not good.
Their twisted moral code means they won't sully their own young girls but our young British girls can be used and abused for their evil pleasure. They give the girls drugs and booze and pass them round between a group of men. It is evil but our police are slowly stamping on it and putting these child rapists behind bars for a lot of years.

laBonhomme

Nov 25, 2023
Western Cascades
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What difference does it make if Tony is a citizen or not? that's a pretty stupid to bring up.
You don't know what he's talking about, and I do. First order logic is the numerical process of clearing the Sieve of Eratóstenes. Check it out in "Cath-22", a book written by someone who is a Citizen of the United States, which Tony Nobody is not. There's a difference between predicate logic and a priori reasoning. A Priori reasoning is thinking for yourself about other's statements, that's what I do. I can think for myself about what God says, I don't need Martin Luther, or ChinkBink, or you to point out any "predicate clauses".

Of course, I can also use predicate logic. I'm a constitutional legal scholar, and he isn't even a citizen.

• Sad
Reactions: Lizbeth

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and he isn't even a citizen
WHO CARES? Citizenship is not a requirement here.
You can argue till the cows come home, but your prejudicial actions take away from your arguments.
Mooslums. Arubs.
Who cares if you are a constitutional scholar? Your reasoning gets lost in all of the doo doo you spout with respect to other people.
Speaking of language BTW, "a priori" is a Latin phrase, not Italian.

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I admire their fasting during ramadan.

Efforts to terra form desert portions of the middle east are also impressive.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Working with some Islamic people who are in the building industry as tradesmen are ok to work with, got along fine with them and did not have to worry about dealing with a thief, like i have to with your average average halfwit Aussie low life grubs. that aside the Islamic people can be different types of such. and if anyone comes from Sydney that's another matter as most people from there are not to be trusted at all regardless who or what they are.

One Islamic bloke i got along with very well sure we had our differences but i would look up to him as a better person than most Aussies bar for some traits regarding Islam. but he was not supporting of keeping women down like most Islamic men do. but his 3 Sons were not as moral as he. But he would talk on any subject openly, but his Sons would not. He came to Australia in 1972.
When he came with his wife, she seen 2 blokes in Sydney holding hands as lovers and asked him what is that ? he said they were homosexuals and she had never heard of such a depraved thing ! she could not believe it ! How wonderful is that ! If only such a thing never existed in my life time would be wonderful !

Our society in the West is totally depraved, it never was so until say the years 2010 on.
I think that Islam will win and dominate over the world, why ? well they are a growing power base now in our Political and Banking systems that we dare not question them now out of fear that they will pull the rug out from us and in time they will steer Political Correctness around to their domain. As the West does not have a Christian Nation anymore in fact, so we are hopeless and good for nothing !
The Talmud so called Zionist Jew created Islam for it's own ends and such leads the whole world astray ! They bastardised Christianity as well.
One only need read the Talmud books to know that they created the Nazis and Communist and everything that is wrong in this world. so that the people are dupes ! lead astray from Christ Jesus and his Kingdom of God !

Reactions: Space_Karen

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Is there anything that you admire about Muslims?​

People often confuse Islam with Muslims. Islam is an evil, totalitarian ideology masquerading as a religion. Muslims are people who historically have been victimized more by Islam than any other people.

I went to college with 2 Lebanese. One was Christian. The other was Muslim. They were best friends in America and both admitted back home they’d be expected to be enemies.

I was good friends with both.

The Muslim was a nominal or cultural or in name only kind. He loved Americans. He loved how much Americans embraced life; we work hard; we play hard. He loved being in America.

Another friend who I was best man at his wedding is a rare Muslim apostate to Christianity.

What I admire about these people is how they aspire to life, liberty and prosperity - the American dream - and I love them with all my heart.

Last edited:

laBonhomme

Nov 25, 2023
Western Cascades
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great. Then please show how you arrived at the conclusion "You're not even a citizen" according to the syntax of FOL.
I reside on this base, and you don't.

Prove by means of combinatoric logic, based on geography, that you are a citizen.

Draw your geometric construction on paper by hand using CAD tools, scan it, and post it in line with the forum.

laBonhomme

Nov 25, 2023
Western Cascades
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHO CARES? Citizenship is not a requirement here.
You can argue till the cows come home, but your prejudicial actions take away from your arguments.
Mooslums. Arubs.
Who cares if you are a constitutional scholar? Your reasoning gets lost in all of the doo doo you spout with respect to other people.
Speaking of language BTW, "a priori" is a Latin phrase, not Italian.
Latin is both the language and race of the people of Italy. You lose.

TonyChanYT

Sep 13, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I reside on this base, and you don't.

Prove by means of combinatoric logic, based on geography, that you are a citizen.

Draw your geometric construction on paper by hand using CAD tools, scan it, and post it in line with the forum.

You are not making any FOL sense. Please follow the formal syntax of FOL. Did you not claim that you know FOL? A Christian should not lie about FOL. To do so is not logical. While we are at it, let me ask you formally: Are you a Christian? Lying in answering this could carry serious consequences. Please be honest.

Last edited:

laBonhomme

Nov 25, 2023
Western Cascades
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not making any FOL sense. Please follow the formal syntax of FOL. Did you not claim that you know FOL? A Christian should not lie about FOL. To do so is not logical. While we are at it, let me ask you formally: Are you a Christian? Lying in answering this could carry serious consequences. Please be honest.
Do it yourself. I'm not here to help you cheat on your logic homework.

• Love
Reactions: gpresdo

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Latin is both the language and race of the people of Italy. You lose.
Wrong again. Italian originated from Latin, but so did a bunch of other languages. A priori is not Italian--it is Latin. You should know better as advanced in all things as you profess yourself to be.

An if you still believe it is an Italian phrase, I have some real estate in Pompeii and Herculaneum I'd like to sell you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: St. SteVen

laBonhomme

Nov 25, 2023
Western Cascades
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong again. Italian originated from Latin, but so did a bunch of other languages. A priori is not Italian--it is Latin. You should know better as advanced in all things as you profess yourself to be.

An if you still believe it is an Italian phrase, I have some real estate in Pompeii and Herculaneum I'd like to sell you.
Let's take that up with consular representation.