Is there salvation outside the Catholic Church?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the jesuits know about him.

Such evil, completely.

Why what else did he do? I heard they killed him and found an imposter to take his place, lol, but I don't know about it.. b.c getting old make you change a lot, too. I did hear at his funeral he stunk so bad they had to do something.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As noted by all the reformers, and many others (Anabaptists, Waldensians, persecuted believers world wide, saved from catholicism),

"what else did he do" really doesn't have much meaning ..... they all were slaves of the enemy, serving hasatan, proclaiming a false gospel, and going to the ends of the earth to destroy as many souls as possible, every day as God Permitted. even today.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not interested in generalizations of people.. I need to know on an individual basis on who we're speaking about. I've told you what I know about Pope Paul VI. But is there more?

I can just as easily say the Prots broke off to join the Thy seed church to battle the Woman in Gen 3:15 and her seed: her Church.

Last edited:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Is there salvation outside the Catholic Church?"
Of course, it's called Bible believing Christianity.
What did Jesus say in the New Testament Gospel to the religious leaders/ followers of tradition/ who and which opposed Torah (God's Word) ?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did Jesus say in the New Testament Gospel to the religious leaders/ followers of tradition/ who and which opposed Torah (God's Word) ?
Jesus said, "Hebrews 8:13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete.

Mr C

Jul 9, 2020
America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Depends on what you define “the church “ as ...to me it is not walled by denominationalism ...The Church Of Jesus Christ is a living body of which He is The Head...
So , I stand by what I say ...there is salvation outside the WALLS of any so called “church”.

Within all denominations God has His followers who have ‘not bowed the knee to Baal . ‘

You are welcome..

The Lord places all the saved in the church. (Acts 2:38,47)

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord places all the saved in the church. (Acts 2:38,47)

Yep. Membership in a denomination is not a "get into Heaven free" card. God saves those who trust in Him.

Mr C

Jul 9, 2020
America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep. Membership in a denomination is not a "get into Heaven free" card. God saves those who trust in Him.

The Lord placed those who were baptized in (Acts 2:38) in the church in (2:47).

Just as he did those in (Acts 8:5,12,13,26-40).

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Good Thief was not baptized by water. God recognizes the baptism of desire, which is entirely inward, when circumstances don't allow baptism.

Reactions: Helen