Is there salvation outside the Catholic Church?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
None of the Apostles ever had a rosary, and if they ever found one, they would probably burn it with the books on witchcraft from the towns they visited.

And none of the Apostles worshipped Mary.
Did you notice how many verses the Apostles wrote that talked about praying to Mary ?

= 0.

Someone should TEXT the Pope and ask him about that..

Paul basically wrote the NT, and never mentions Jesus's Mother.

Someone should TEXT the Pope and ask him about that "odd" omission.

Reactions: mailmandan

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to admit the birth process is a fantastic process. I would of loved to of had more children.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And none of the Apostles worshipped Mary.
Did you notice how many verses the Apostles wrote that talked about praying to Mary ?

= 0.

Someone should TEXT the Pope and ask him about that..

Paul basically wrote the NT, and never mentions Jesus's Mother.

Someone should TEXT the Pope and ask him about that "odd" omission.

I only asked if you had met anyone who made to heaven without the CC.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I only asked if you had met anyone who made to heaven without the CC.

Everyone who is born again, since the Cross, till today, who has died, has met Jesus in Heaven.
Id say that includes all the saved Catholics, and everyone else.
Not all Catholics are saved. Many are just religious and water baptized and confirmed.
But others are literally born again.

Reactions: mailmandan

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone who is born again, since the Cross, till today, who has died, has met Jesus in Heaven.
Id say that includes all the saved Catholics, and everyone else.
Not all Catholics are saved. Many are just religious and water baptized and confirmed.
But others are literally born again.

But you can't be sure until you have met someone from Heaven like I may have. This Luke had a rosary in his r-pocket and he dangled it to my face..i was shocked b/c nobody has ever done that to me. Nobody was ever around when I saw him.. I saw him at least 3x. We talked about unusual things.. he had to say to me.

He held it up to the side.. for 1 min. A white pearly rosary! Pretending or trying be to searching for his wallet. I secretly believed someone had to do that if they were on the side of Good.

I already know not all Cath make it. But can you make it without the CC?

Last edited:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not believing that all faiths lead to God

It's backwards. God leads all people to faith. Some may not go. Some may not agree with you on all the details. That doesn't matter. Jesus made it clear what was necessary to be saved, and those things are accessible and doable by those of almost every faith.

Reactions: amadeus

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's backwards. God leads all people to faith.

Have you spoken to Atheists? I've spoken with him.. he deleted the Shroud proof. He unconverted from Evang. Christianity. So my statement is correct.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
*The Lord places all the saved in THE CHURCH (Acts 2:38,47).

It seems as though the Lord Himself disagrees with you.

I would think we need to be with the Lord on this point.

Thanks

Depends on what you define “the church “ as ...to me it is not walled by denominationalism ...The Church Of Jesus Christ is a living body of which He is The Head...
So , I stand by what I say ...there is salvation outside the WALLS of any so called “church”.

Within all denominations God has His followers who have ‘not bowed the knee to Baal . ‘

You are welcome..

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Since you have Hundreds of posts without even once acknowledging the truth leads me to have to put you on ignore.

It’s his continual speaking about this post card that he believes comes from a saint...and the hundreds of shroud and Mary posts , which show us that Father God and Jesus Christ are not who he worships or thinks about , he’s obsessed with the other stuff.

It’s very sad , because he seems to really believe in these “signs and voices “ he has encountered. :( :oops:

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So is it your contention that the CC was established in (Acts 2) and not in 606AD.

I, then, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to live in a manner worthy of the call you have received,

with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another through love,

striving to preserve the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace:

one body and one Spirit, as you were also called to the one hope of your call;

one Lord, one faith, one baptism;

one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Peace!

Reactions: amadeus

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s his continual speaking about this post card that he believes comes from a saint...and the hundreds of shroud and Mary posts , which show us that Father God and Jesus Christ are not who he worships or thinks about , he’s obsessed with the other stuff.

It’s very sad , because he seems to really believe in these “signs and voices “ he has encountered. :( :oops:

At least I believe in it all... Jesus and Mary.

What you have is faith and doubt.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Does anyone know someone who made it to heaven without the CC? I saw Luke but he had a rosary in his r-pocket.
You seem to have many delusions, and even some Catholics here would not accept your claims. Do you know how and when the rosary was invented and entered into Catholic practice? All quotations below are from the New Advent Catholic Encyclopedia (definitely not a Protestant source)

1. ...it is certain that among the Mohammedans theTasbih or bead-string, consisting of 33, 66, or 99 beads, and used for counting devotionally the names of Allah, has been in use for many centuries.[Islam began in the 7th century]

2. ...We possess hundreds, even thousands, of manuscripts containing devotional treatises, sermons, chronicles, Saints' lives, etc., written by the Friars Preachers between 1220 and 1450; but no single verifiable passage has yet been produced which speaks of the Rosary as instituted by St. Dominic or which even makes much of the devotion as one specially dear to his children.

3. ...In the "Kirchliches Handlexikon" of Munich and in the last edition of Herder's "Konversationslexikon" no attempt is made to defend the tradition which connects St. Dominic personally with the origin of the Rosary.

4. ...The first use of the rosary in any general way was among the monks of the Orient. Our everyday name of "beads" for it is simply the Old Saxon word bede (a prayer) which has been transferred to the instrument used in reciting the prayer, while the word rosary is an equally modern term. The intercourse of the Western peoples of the Latin Rite with those of the Eastern Rite at the beginning of the Crusades caused the practice of saying prayers upon knots or beads to become widely diffused among the monastic houses of the Latin Church, although the practice had been observed in some instances before that date.

5...."The Rosary", says the Roman Breviary, "is a certain form of prayer wherein we say fifteen decades or tens of Hail Marys with an Our Father between each ten, while at each of these fifteen decades we recall successively in pious meditation one of the mysteries of our Redemption."

So in effect the Rosary is a meditation on Mary. But there is nothing in the Bible which asks Christians to meditate upon Mary.

Reactions: Helen and Pearl

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Rosary is for people who seek blessings from Mary and Jesus. . I have one. But these Prayers are written for Priest and Nuns and other religious. That's why I chose .. Praying to Mary (Catholic stuff)

I say them individually when needed.

Its also a way of knowing who is from Heaven.

The Vat 2 church has turned devotion into honoring to appease Prots.

I can assure nobody here has met someone from heaven who was outside the CC. I've already tried to ask them.

Last edited:

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So let’s stop tap dancing BOL...are all these Christians here, just pretending? Are they taking the Eucharist improperly and therefore doomed? And if so in your mind, why do you care what they say about Catholicism? Why are you Hellbent on molesting the Goats?

“Smithers! release the hounds”
What a stupid question. Of course, there is salvation outside of the catholic church.

Reactions: Pearl

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So , I stand by what I say ...there is salvation outside the WALLS of any so called “church”.

You are right. God saves who He will, and He is not limited to any denomination, or even within His Church.

Reactions: Pearl and Helen