Is there salvation outside the Catholic Church?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOUR worda - not mine . . .

"The abortion issue, I am correct to say it is not the same thing because the thief on the cross was permitted by his mother to know life in form. He is an individual breath who could make decisions for himself he chose Christ in His last hour. He was alone without a person in the world by his side.
A child in the womb first and foremost is one with his or her mother.
Their breath is not their own but the mothers. Upon birth they receive their own."

This is despicable . . .

Yes the lack of clarity in sight you display is despicable .
Digging-Hole001-2b3x5mi.jpg

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your dishonesty knows NO bounds.

A child is viable OUTSIDE the womb FAR LESS than the 9 months is takes for gestation.
That child is a life ALL its own that has NOTHING to do with the mother.

Face it - you stuck your foot in your mouth - and now you're angry because I exposed you nonsense . . .
Again that is not what I said and any person with the slightest intelligence knows that is not what I said.
Digging-Hole001-2b3x5mi.jpg

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A child receives oxygen from his mother when in her womb. If you know of a corpse which has conceived and sustained life please share with the class. Their relationship is one of a child being dependent up his mother is all I said . Stop adding to what I said , I said nothing more and nothing less.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And again BOL, you brought up abortion to discredit Isaiah which has turned out to be a BIG PROBLEM for you. You must think your life is yours , and its end you will determine? I guess you also think you are responsible for the Sun rising and setting and the oceans boundaries, with all your self righteous arrogance. I stated a fact, a baby in the womb is dependent upon the mother, a baby once outside of the womb learns to breath on his her own. Clearly you are no woman , and you must not have experienced the miracle of life. What a women does in her LIFE affects her baby.If that mother's life is cut off while her baby is in her womb, the babies oxygen is cut off too. WOW, this is like talking to a chief of some remote illiterate jungle tribe, trying to have conversation with you. But I argue if one knows a jungle tribes language one will have better head way than with you. You can not even understand your own language -ENGLISH. Have you been living under a rock?

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again that is not what I said and any person with the slightest intelligence knows that is not what I said.
What YOU said was despicable and anti-life.

And again BOL, you brought up abortion to discredit Isaiah which has turned out to be a BIG PROBLEM for you. You must think your life is yours , and its end you will determine? I guess you also think you are responsible for the Sun rising and setting and the oceans boundaries, with all your self righteous arrogance. I stated a fact, a baby in the womb is dependent upon the mother, a baby once outside of the womb learns to breath on his her own. Clearly you are no woman , and you must not have experienced the miracle of life. What a women does in her LIFE effects her baby.If that mother's life is cut off while her baby is in her womb, the babies oxygen is cut off too. WOW, this is like talking to a chief of some remote illiterate jungle tribe, trying to have conversation with you. But I argue if one knows a jungle tribes language one will have better head way than with you. You can not even understand your own language -ENGLISH. Have you been living under a rock?
No - I brought up the could of aborted babies because YOU implied that God was unable to make exceptions for them - OR the Thief on the cross.
Besides, Isaiah words were NOT about a "rain storm" at the Crucifixion. Only a person with a bizarre imagination would concoct a lie like this . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A child receives oxygen from his mother when in her womb. If you know of a corpse which has conceived and sustained life please share with the class. Their relationship is one of a child being dependent up his mother is all I said . Stop adding to what I said , I said nothing more and nothing less.
Methinks you protest too much . . .

What's with all of the defensive denials??
ONE
is more than enough . . .

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No - I said that OUR blood had nothing to do with the New Covenant.
YOU said that we bled "spiritually". That's a lot of unscriptural manure . . .
The Catechism says you can't separate Christ the Head from the Church His Body. You continue in your blasphemy. I also assure you that you are bleeding spiritually if your heart is circumcised.
God didn't spill anybody's blood in the Covenant with Noah, either. It was a simple promise - an OATH.
That's ALL a "Covenant" is - an OATH.
Did I say somebody's blood was shed in that covenant? I did not. That covenant was made by God with Noah and the animals. The animals provided. . . .

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 9:8
The Way of Wisdom
…8Do not rebuke a mocker or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man, and he will love you. 9Instruct a wise man, and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man, and he will increase his learning. 10The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.…

Psalm 141:
…4Do not let my heart be drawn to any evil thing or take part in works of wickedness with men who do iniquity; let me not feast on their delicacies. 5Let the righteous man strike me; let his rebuke be an act of loving devotion. It is oil for my head; let me not refuse it. For my prayer is ever against the deeds of the wicked. 6When their rulers are thrown from the cliffs, the people will listen to my words, for they are pleasant.…

Clearly BOL you prove to not be wise and are definitely a mocker. You did mock Isiah after all and you clearly are not one who learns from truth.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Catechism says you can't separate Christ the Head from the Church His Body. You continue in your blasphemy. I also assure you that you are bleeding spiritually if your heart is circumcised.

Did I say somebody's blood was shed in that covenant?
I did not. That covenant was made by God with Noah and the animals. The animals provided. . . .
WRONG.

TRUE
circumcision has NOTHING to do with cutting. It is the result of a changed heart (Deut. 30:6, 10:16, Phi, 3:3).
Show me Biblical evidence for you claim - Chapter and Verse . . .

As for whether YOU said blood was shed in the Covenant with Noah - YES, you did by implication.
YOU erroneously stated that ALL Covenants involved the shedding of blood.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 9:8
The Way of Wisdom
…8Do not rebuke a mocker or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man, and he will love you. 9Instruct a wise man, and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man, and he will increase his learning. 10The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.…

Psalm 141:
…4Do not let my heart be drawn to any evil thing or take part in works of wickedness with men who do iniquity; let me not feast on their delicacies. 5Let the righteous man strike me; let his rebuke be an act of loving devotion. It is oil for my head; let me not refuse it. For my prayer is ever against the deeds of the wicked. 6When their rulers are thrown from the cliffs, the people will listen to my words, for they are pleasant.…

Clearly BOL you prove to not be wise and are definitely a mocker. You did mock Isiah after all and you clearly are not one who learns from truth.
No - I learn from the truth ALL the time.
I just don't learn from YOU - or others with wacky interpretations like you . . .

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just don't learn from YOU - or others with wacky interpretations like you . . .
Really , have at it, you did say this was not about Christ. All you post to drown this out hides nothing of what you said before God. It appeases your brood.
I KNOW:
Isaiah fills in the blanks that the apostles selectively chose to leave out. This is without a doubt about Christ and the mountains breaking forth in song(The earth quake which shook the mount of Golgotha and the region, and the trees clapping their hands AT CHIRIST'S COMPLETED WORK ON THE CROSS, and His word going forth like rain and snow upon all.

Only a heretic would deny this. The free gift of salvation is given ONLY by Christ. That free gift is the ransom for all (COME WITHOUT MONEYmeans just that and deeper still- without any personal merit . We are bought and paid for on the CROSS. BOL is a heretic to deny this. And all who believe Him too are as such. That according to their denial of this GREAT PROPHET'S WORDS . I am right about the rain. The apostles deliberately with held that because Christ knew the wolves and weeds are to be called out in this end of Days. Where it is not said in one part of scripture it is said else where
clear.png

That is called a GOD wink's moment, an AHA! GOTCHA ! Simply catching those little foxes which run amuck in the vineyard.

Clearly Pontius Pilot saw what he saw and what the apostles chose not to tell is within the PROPHET Isaiah's writings. The spirit of Christ within me lead with what He did to show you all as not approved=NOT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. Your word's are not governed by the Spirit of Christ but rather the precepts of men. MANY , MANY whores in here . The Spirit in me knew you would discredit an eyewitness' account but uphold a dictionary. He knew the whores would speak against a PROPHET who upheld my CLAIMS. I want to thank all of you for being what you are and allowing me to publish this dialogue which reveals the heretics of the RCC and other denominations. Lord Jesus may your TWO Witnesses testify against these assemblies soon, Not according to my will BUT YOURS. Isaiah 55:
Invitation to the Needy

1“Come, all you who are thirsty,

come to the waters;

and you without money,

come, buy, and eat!

Come, buy wine and milk,

without money and without cost!

2Why spend money on that which is not bread,

and your labor on that which does not satisfy?

Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good,

and your soul will delight in the richest of foods.

3Incline your ear and come to Me;

listen, so that your soul may live.

I will make with you an everlasting covenant—

My loving devotion assured to David.

4Behold, I have made him a witness to the nations,

a leader and commander of the peoples.

5Surely you will summon a nation you do not know,

and nations who do not know you will run to you.

For the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel,

has bestowed glory on you.”

6Seek the LORD while He may be found;

call on Him while He is near.

7Let the wicked man forsake his own way

and the unrighteous man his own thoughts;

let him return to the LORD,

that He may have compassion,

and to our God,

for He will freely pardon.

8“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,

neither are your ways My ways,”

declares the LORD.

9“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,

so My ways are higher than your ways

and My thoughts than your thoughts.

10For just as rain and snow fall from heaven

and do not return without watering the earth,

making it bud and sprout,

and providing seed to sow and food to eat,

11so My word that proceeds from My mouth

will not return to Me empty,

but it will accomplish what I please,

and it will prosper where I send it.

12You will indeed go out with joy

and be led forth in peace;

the mountains and hills will burst into song before you,

and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.

13Instead of the thornbush, a cypress will grow,

and instead of the brier, a myrtle will spring up;

they will make a name for the LORD

as an everlasting sign, never to be destroyed.”
Christ's act upon the CROSS is an everlasting SIGN never to be destroyed, no matter what anyone says .

Last edited:

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you don't you use Christ's name and scriptures all the time but you do not learn from them.
Matthew too will use the GREAT PROPHET ISAIAH against you.
Matthew 15:8
…7You hypocrites! Isaiah prophesied correctly about you: 8‘These people honor Me with their lips, but their hearts are far from Me. 9They worship Me in vain; they teach as doctrine the precepts of men.’”…

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG.

TRUE
circumcision has NOTHING to do with cutting. It is the result of a changed heart (Deut. 30:6, 10:16, Phi, 3:3).
Show me Biblical evidence for you claim - Chapter and Verse . . .
Don't be absurd. How can anything be circumcised without cutting and bleeding? The heart is a sacrifice.

Psalm 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Those were among the last words by St. Teresa of Avila. Oh, if only there were more Catholics like her.

Byzantine Discalced Carmelites - Saint Teresa of Avila

In 1582 the words that Teresa repeated as she lay dying were: "A humble and contrite heart You will not despise, O God" and "O Lord, remember I die a daughter of the Church."

The first prayer recasts the compunction of her life her stance as a sinful creature before the Almighty and the second prayer expresses her great confidence in Jesus Christ and total devotion to His Church - to Jesus in His Mystical Body.

As for whether YOU said blood was shed in the Covenant with Noah - YES, you did by implication.
YOU erroneously stated that ALL Covenants involved the shedding of blood.
That is the original meaning. And yes, there was blood shed in the covenant with Noah.

Why do you think it's called the "New Covenant" anyway? It's because of the blood that unites the two.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No - I brought up the could of aborted babies because YOU implied that God was unable to make exceptions for them - OR the Thief on the cross.
Besides, Isaiah words were NOT about a "rain storm" at the Crucifixion. Only a person with a bizarre imagination would concoct a lie like this . . .
Proverbs 6:16-19
16 There are six things which the Lord hates,
seven which are an abomination to him:
17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue,
and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked plans,
feet that make haste to run to evil,
19 a false witness who breathes out lies,
and a man who sows discord among brothers.

Where does it say I am anti life?
And again BOL, you brought up abortion to discredit Isaiah which has turned out to be a BIG PROBLEM for you. You must think your life is yours , and its end you will determine? I guess you also think you are responsible for the Sun rising and setting and the oceans boundaries, with all your self righteous arrogance. I stated a fact, a baby in the womb is dependent upon the mother, a baby once outside of the womb learns to breath on his her own. Clearly you are no woman , and you must not have experienced the miracle of life. What a woman does in her LIFE affects her baby.If that mother's life is cut off while her baby is in her womb, the babies oxygen is cut off too. WOW, this is like talking to a chief of some remote illiterate jungle tribe, trying to have conversation with you. But I argue if one knows a jungle tribes language one will have better head way than with you. You can not even understand your own language -ENGLISH. Have you been living under a rock?

Last edited:

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CLEARLY THERE IS SALVATION OUTSIDE OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH. There is Salvation in Christ alone and those in Him are CHURCH. Hence THE BODY OF CHRIST!

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Methinks you protest too much . . .

What's with all of the defensive denials??
ONE
is more than enough . . .
That's RIGHT. I protest against all LIES.
Matthew 10:
Fear God Alone
26So do not be afraid of them. For there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, and nothing hidden that will not be made known. 27What I tell you in the dark, speak in the light; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the housetops. 28Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.…

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is lie I said: CHRIST DOES NOT CONTRADICT HIMSELF AND THAT HE PERSONALLY BAPTIZED THE THIEF ON THE CROSS ACCORDING TO HIS OWN STANDARD AND ISIAH SUPPORTS THAT TRUTH THAT I SPOKE. You said the thief did not receive that Word as rain upon him as a water baptism and ISAIAH proved you wrong. That is how that all went down. And you have nothing left now but to lie about what I clearly said and to twist my words because you can not win against the Spirit of Christ in me . In a war a words with Christ you have lost before you even begun. Now you know why the saints get martyred. They are undefeated in Word because they lean upon the Beloved. So the brood of vipers , when all their lying fails they then resort to their next weapon- MURDER. They are like their father who is a murderer and liar from the beginning.Good thing their is a computer between us because so far you have done 1. deny the TRUTH 2. lied and slandered my person 3. you have no power to do (Murder) but you do show hate in what you have done -lie and slander,
you have already hated me by those actions and therefore have murdered me in your heart.
1 John 3:
Love One Another
…14We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. The one who does not love remains in death. 15Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that eternal life does not reside in a murderer. 16By this we know what love is: Jesus laid down His life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.…