Is this a correct summary?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

matt4

Jun 19, 2009
I'm trying to summarize Christianity, is this not correct?It is the belief that some cosmic Jewish zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
We don't eat his flesh, thats another religion. We also don't us telepathy, we are given a secret device to contact him with and because I told you, then you can't leave the forums.Eve was not born out of the talking snake. God made Eve. However the Snake does talk, which takes some getting use to. We would like you to stick around. I'll contact the Boss when your ready to be fitted with your device.Jesus Is Lord.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
You already said you had a device in another thread. Extra devices cost money. The first one is free and God forbid if you loose that one.Be blessed.Jesus Is Lord.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
[quote name='matt4;71605]I'm trying to summarize Christianity' date=' is this not correct? It is the belief that some cosmic Jewish zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.[/QUOTE']From Wikipedia
Scottish psychiatrist R. D. Laing further highlighted the link between social and cultural expectations and compulsion, in the context of schizophrenia and other mental illness, suggesting that schizogenesis may account for some of the psychological aspects of zombification. Scottish psychiatrist R. D. Laing further highlighted the link between social and cultural expectations and compulsion, in the context of schizophrenia and other mental illness, suggesting that schizogenesis may account for some of the psychological aspects of zombification. Scottish psychiatrist R. D. Laing further highlighted the link between social and cultural expectations and compulsion, in the context of schizophrenia and other mental illness, suggesting that schizogenesis may account for some of the psychological aspects of zombification. Scottish psychiatrist R. D. Laing further highlighted the...