Is this going to be the mark of the beast?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Medicine is not at all simple. That's why it requires so many years of study.
Without knowing the other side of the story, as told by medical professionals, u are really only parroting what they want u to say.

Do u know what lobby groups are and what they do? Then ask yourself why the pharmaceutical industry spends the most money on lobbying.
And if u think its for our health then there is nothing that can cure your delusion unfortunately

Vaccine yourself and family without doing your homework, that's your choice.
But don't force that poison on to me and my family thank you very much.
Such act is a criminal one, it violates the constitution, legislation, laws and our rights

We have friends who are medical professors in different areas of research and the NHS, as well as doctors and nurses.
So I have to say I have done my homework and I love these dedicated people who sincerely give their lives each day for the common good.

And yes big pharma bends the rules, because they can make or lose billions of dollars on the results.
But the truth grinds on, some medicines work, others do not. It is why we have journalists and methods of whistle blowing like on cancer and cigarettes, protein drinks that keep you fit, vitamin supplements we flush away, meat we pollute our environment to produce, crops we fertilise while destroying the environment, electricity we create while destroying our planet etc. These are all challenges, which we have to argue, debate and pass laws about.

And there are pressures, but facts rule, all the time. People will lie, distort, get angry, punish but facts always are there.
And our fact is Jesus Christ and His gospel of good news, salvation for all those who call on His name and walk His ways.
God bless you

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a totally unwarranted assumption. In fact you could call it naive and foolish.

Were the prophets only speaking to their generation, or were they speaking of events which were thousands of years away? John was writing that which would be applicable until the Second Coming of Christ AND BEYOND.
Hmm..I'm not seeing it. He wrote in parables so to speak, about things that actually happened shortly after he wrote them. Yes the final battle and final judgement are future, I believe. Most of what he prophecied can be understood to have happened around 70 AD.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He wrote in parables so to speak, about things that actually happened shortly after he wrote them.
1. John did not write in parables in Revelation. He presented past, present, and future events as commanded by the Lord.
Write the things which thou hast seen [PAST], and the things which are [PRESENT], and the things which shall be hereafter [FUTURE]. (Rev 1:19)

1. PAST -- the spiritual condition of the churches
2. PRESENT -- warnings and promises to seven churches
3. FUTURE -- events from the 1st century to the establishment of the New Heavens and the New Earth (Rev 4-21).

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I simply do not understand anyone who thinks in hydroxycholoroquine was a solution it would not be rolled out.
If there is money to be made in the millions with a more expensive drug, why would anyone not OPPOSE hydroxychloroquine (which is cheap and effective). And to claim it has not been tested is more Fake News.
There is not a globalist elite, there are worried people looking for a solution, and it takes time.
Looks like you have buried your head in the sand.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If there is money to be made in the millions with a more expensive drug, why would anyone not OPPOSE hydroxychloroquine (which is cheap and effective). And to claim it has not been tested is more Fake News.

Looks like you have buried your head in the sand.

The problem with internet claims, if they are not published scientific studies which can be verified by others they are just an hypothisis.

One anti-viral treatment worked for one patient, so it was assumed would work for all. In a blind-study, it turned out the treatment made patients worse rather than better. In some trials, they have actually killed patients thinking they were helping them. And the doctors who do this find it hard to live with themselves, literally. This is why until there is a blind-study, nothing should be done.

Now if you do not understand what I am saying, and I really mean understand it, I have nothing more to say.
To question the integrity of professionals who can be struck off and lose everything to be corrupt and self interested is a libellous suggestion. It is why conspiracy ideas need to be verified before being spread, or else one is guilty of fraud and perpetrating libel against innocent parties.

In some professions just to be accused is enough to lose your job. So you should be very careful who you accuse and why.
God bless you

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The problem with internet claims, if they are not published scientific studies which can be verified by others they are just an hypothisis.
Since Dr Zelenko has actually done the practical work (as already posted) why is is "just an hypothesis"?

Blood On Their Hands: World Renowned Doctors Release Studies Supporting Hydroxychloroquine Treatment for Coronavirus as Fake News Continues to Smear Life-Saving Drug

One of the most recognized experts in the study of communicable diseases worldwide is Dr. Didier Raoult:...

...The Chinese study referred to by Dr. Raoult claimed the following:
CONCLUSIONS AND RELEVANCE: Hydroxychloroquine treatment is significantly associated with a decreased mortality in critically ill patients with COVID-19 through attenuation of inflammatory cytokine storm. Therefore, hydroxychloroquine should be prescribed for treatment of critically ill COVID-19 patients to save lives...

....In spite of all the evidence that hydroxychloroquine is a viable alternative for treating the China coronavirus, other flawed studies claim the drug doesn’t work. Could this be because there are billions of dollars in vaccines as opposed to these simple drugs and big pharmaceutical firms therefore would prefer the big money in vaccines?...

Blood On Their Hands: World Renowned Doctors Release Studies Supporting Hydroxychloroquine Treatment for Coronavirus as Fake News Continues to Smear Life-Saving Drug

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. John did not write in parables in Revelation. He presented past, present, and future events as commanded by the Lord.
Write the things which thou hast seen [PAST], and the things which are [PRESENT], and the things which shall be hereafter [FUTURE]. (Rev 1:19)

1. PAST -- the spiritual condition of the churches
2. PRESENT -- warnings and promises to seven churches
3. FUTURE -- events from the 1st century to the establishment of the New Heavens and the New Earth (Rev 4-21).
By parables, I mean he was given figurative language, metaphorical pictures, showing what would happen instead of spelling it out.

And most of it happened within the near future.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The term "shortly" is a very subjective one and can really mean anything. To us it definitely doesn't mean 100 years
What does "shortly" mean to God, in reference to eternity? We don't really know

So, you believe that the events in the book of Revelation have already taken place in the 1st century.
U believe it describes the second coming of Christ.
But Christ didn't return in the 1st century, there was no final judgement and no new heaven and earth.
How do u account for these contradictions?
People have a mistaken understanding about what the "coming of Jesus" is. They interpret things that are spiritual in earthly terms. They want to see things with their physical eyes.

Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

Jesus is always coming, and I'd say in more than one way. Consider these passages:

Matthew 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Mark 14:61 But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?
62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

John 21:21 Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?
22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.
23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?

Did John see Jesus again? I'd say yes. John heard a trumpet and got caught up into Heaven.

Answer man

Mar 8, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seriously?
Do you not read the Bible? It’s the name of the Antichrist, the number 666, or a logo which represents the Antichrist.
The technology for the mark of the beast will be two dimensional dot matrix.
It will be formatted into the above mentioned designs.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im not sure if this has been spoken about on this forum.

The longer this lockdown continues the more we hear about this vaccine that is going to "save the world". There is talk that it might be ready by Christmas.

Im not sure how that is possible, how will they know what it may do to us after 3 years, 30 years. How will they know that it will be ok with my medication or his condition, etc.

They want to mandate the vaccine, but their not saying it yet. They also want to implement some form of digital ID to keep track of who has been vaccinated or not.

Here Bill Gates is talking about it as well as the CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis

They cannot mandate the vaccine is it goes against the Nuremberg code, the constitution and several laws including a patients rights. With children they blackmailed parents into vaccinating their kids by blacklisting them from schools if they didn't comply, a form of discrimination

Without this digital ID people will not be able to buy or sell anything. It's this detail which has people comparing it to the mark of the beast

It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. Revelation 13: 16-17

So what do u think? Is this the mark of the beast that is described in Revelation?
What will u do if they freeze your bank accounts and prohibit you from selling or buying anything? What will u do if they imprison people who refuse to vaccinate?

I've heard from other news outlets that they are looking at vaccinating the entire U.S. population. If the government can FORCE any kind of injections on the entire population, where will it stop? And to think that this vaccine will make people SAFE is a delusion. It won't even make everyone safe from COVID-19, much less all of the other viruses out there!

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've heard from other news outlets that they are looking at vaccinating the entire U.S. population. If the government can FORCE any kind of injections on the entire population, where will it stop? And to think that this vaccine will make people SAFE is a delusion. It won't even make everyone safe from COVID-19, much less all of the other viruses out there!

U know i had a scary thought of a possible doomsday scenario about 5 weeks ago...
It was even scarier to hear my very own doomsday thought being told by a very concerned physician about one week ago...

What if they screw up big time. People start dying after 5 years. A vital organ has been eaten away cos they added too much poison
It could spell the end for the human species. The fall of humanity

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How, they cannot even take samples, or blood test to see if everyone living in the US has even had covid19?

If this economy cannot even see every human by going to a first responder clinic, where are they getting an army of vaccinators, China?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I'm not into US politics, but as a safeguard, wouldn't it help? like with smallpox, mumps, etc.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not into US politics, but as a safeguard, wouldn't it help? like with smallpox, mumps, etc.
It may help, but it may also hurt, so vaccines should never be forced on the entire population.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
It may help, but it may also hurt, so vaccines should never be forced on the entire population.
I think you guys in the US have a political element there that you probably think about, that elsewhere would not be an issue so much....but I can't speak for US citizens.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The flu vaccine has been out for about 80 years. 2 years ago 80,000 died from the flu. This virus is a hoax to destroy the US economy.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
quietthinker said:
It is clear historyb that you are not familiar with this book!

historyb said:
I am familiar with the book, I reject futurism and evangelicalism
You've thrown the baby out with the bathwater.

No, your silliness is recent. The crap of the mark and rapture trap has been around only since the 18th century.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The term "shortly" is a very subjective one and can really mean anything. To us it definitely doesn't mean 100 years
What does "shortly" mean to God, in reference to eternity? We don't really know

So, you believe that the events in the book of Revelation have already taken place in the 1st century.
U believe it describes the second coming of Christ.
But Christ didn't return in the 1st century, there was no final judgement and no new heaven and earth.
How do u account for these contradictions?
The word ‘shortly’ only makes sense in God’s timing. To say that Revelation is not applicable to our time because because ‘shortly’ does not mean 20 centuries is a misunderstanding at best and blindness at worst.

Reactions: Cristo Rei