• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Judaism is looking for a Jew as Messiah AKA The Antichrist, they wont receive a Muslim as the returned Messiah

Chabad.Org

Who Is Moshiach (the Jewish Messiah)?

The Messianic Redemption will be ushered in by a person, a human leader, a descendant of Kings David and Solomon, who will reinstate the Davidic royal dynasty. According to tradition, Moshiach will be wiser than Solomon, and a prophet around the level of Moses.

Ever since the destruction of the Holy Temple, in every generation there is an individual, a scion of the House of David, who has the potential to be the Moshiach. If at any moment the Jews are worthy of redemption, this person would be directed from Above to assume the role of the redeemer.

In every generation there is a scion of the House of David who has the potential to be the MoshiachDuring the Messianic Era, the Moshiach will serve a dual role. He will be a monarch, ruling over all of humanity with kindness and justice, and upholding the law of the Torah—613 commandments for the Jews, and seven for the non-Jews. He will also be the ultimate teacher, the conduit for the deepest and most profound dimensions of the Torah which will then be revealed by G‑d.

How are we to identify the Moshiach?

Moshiach is not identified by his ability to perform earth-shattering miracles. In fact, he isn't required to perform any miracles at all (although the performance of miracles doesn't disqualify him either).

The following are the criteria for identifying the Moshiach, as written by Maimonides:

If we see a Jewish leader who (a) toils in the study of Torah and is meticulous about the observance of the mitzvot, (b) influences the Jews to follow the ways of the Torah and (c) wages the "battles of G‑d"—such a person is the "presumptive Moshiach."

And as per my post, the discussion is about what Antichrist they will get, not what "Christ" they are looking for.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And once again, I'm showing you Judaism isn't going to receive a Muslim as you claim

So that I understand your position for future reference, what is your belief that the Antichrist will be a Jew accompanied with, i.e. what nations will he side with against Christ, and where will his armies arise from that Christ destroys at His return?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rome was never the problem in the NT. In the NT, the Problem was Jerusalem.
correct . But now we have a new and grave danger .
One in which even the jews of JESUS day did not do . WE got ROME who behaves as though SHe is of us
and uses the NAME OF JESUS , the VERY NAME OF JESUS . THE VERY NAME OF JESUS
and yet leads all astray . SHE has more influence over the world than even the jews did . AND SHE will be seated
over jersualem . The jews have long sold GOD out . They deny Christ , and have made the same league with ROME
as have all other false religions , as have even all denominations within christendom.
SHE is more deadly than all who have reigned before her . FOR she does NOT REJECT the name of JESUS
SHE USES IT to win converts to her LIE . THE MOST DEADLY WHORE SITS THE THRONE NOW
and shall be seated RIGHT IN JERSUALEM . ALL UNDER a lets be ONE , lets have unity , lets find common ground
lets build bridges , WHAT IS THE MATTER , I BET EVEN YOU have heard this amongst your churches just as others have among theirs .
WE ALL BEING DUPED INTO A FALSE LOVE , a false unity , a religoin which will serve the beast , humanity and the world
all under a social fake dead dung pile gospel , WHICH IS NO GOSPEL . GET OUT OF IT . GET OUT OF IT NOW .
FLEE ROME , and i will warn others to flee even the protestant realm . MANY AINT GONNA MAKE IT . OUT OF DIRE and TRUE LOVE
i must warn all .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And once again, I'm showing you Judaism isnt going to receive a Muslim as you claim
They wont have too . Though you would marvel at how many jews even accept muslims now as being one of abrahams children .
It will be a false jew all right . ONE who knows not the GOD of His fathers . ONE who rejects ONLY ONE PATH TO GOD
ONE WHO REJECTS THAT FAITH IN JESUS ALONE is what saves . IT WILL EMBRACE what most all our churches already embrace
A UNIVERSAL SOCIAL PLAN OF SALVTION . EVEN NOW ITS IN THE WORLD , EVEN NOW . Be on gaurd .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So that I understand your position for future reference, what is your belief that the Antichrist will be a Jew accompanied with, i.e. what nations will he side with against Christ, and where will his armies arise from that Christ destroys at His return?
Read daniel for that answer .
Notice what it says about the dark king . IT says he wont recieve what , the GOD of what , OF HIS FATHERS .
OF HIS FATHERS . Its lineage was of the jews , for the jews held to the GOD of their fathers . THIS ONE WONT .
BUT notice it says , OF HIS FATHERS . OF HIS , OF HIS , OF HIS , OF HIS . That means it cometh of that lineaqe .

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

(Daniel) 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice what it says about the dark king . IT says he wont recieve what , the GOD of what , OF HIS FATHERS .
OF HIS FATHERS . Its lineage was of the jews , for the jews held to the GOD of their fathers . THIS ONE WONT .
BUT notice it says , OF HIS FATHERS . OF HIS , OF HIS , OF HIS , OF HIS . That means it cometh of that lineaqe .
Correct, he will not worship the God of his fathers as seen above in post #68, hes going to be a Jew/Hebrew that's a King or ruler

Reactions: amigo de christo

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what nations will he side with against Christ, and where will his armies arise from that Christ destroys at His return?
Scripture below clearly teaches that the devils go forth to the kings of the entire earth to gather them to the final battle seen at armageddon

Revelation 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm somewhat familiar with the position, Amigo, but thanks.
(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.

Truth, my question is what nations will side with him. You are not quoting this to tell me that the Edomites and inhabitants of Libnah are it are you? Seems like a woefully slim army.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture below clearly teaches that the devils go forth to the kings of the entire earth to gather them to the final battle seen at armageddon

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Yes, but I am asking you specifically which nations those will be in your opinion.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm somewhat familiar with the position, Amigo, but thanks.

Truth, my question is what nations will side with him. You are not quoting this to tell me that the Edomites and inhabitants of Libnah are it are you? Seems like a woefully slim army.
Everyone and anyone who is not in the lambs book of life will worship this deadly monster . WHO I might remind us , COMES IN THE NAME
of PEACE . YEAH our churches are getting geared up under a false unity , a false world PEACE , being led RIGHT TO IT .
My advice and FIRM IT IS , GET OUT OF THOSE UNITY UNITY UNITY RELATIONSHIP , BUT NO SOUND DOCTRINE , NO CORRECTING
false churches . IF ya church is big on unity and little on doctrine and correction , GET OUT OF IT , ITS INFECTED ALREADY .

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but I am asking you specifically which nations those will be in your opinion.
Once Again, scripture clearly teaches "All Nations" in the world will come against Jerusalem/Israel, being under the influence of the devils and false miracles

"The Kings Of The Earth And Of The Whole World"

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Davy, if we are "very close to the end of this world," would you say that John was wrong to say that the Antichrists had already shown up in the first century, just before the war with Rome? And that it was "the last hour"?

That's something else you have failed in Bible study, showing instead you listen to men's leaven doctrines instead. There is a movement among some church organizations that teach the baloney that there is no singular 'antichrist', but that it's only about 'many antichrists', and some even go further into oblivion with their ideas, saying the many antichrists is really like a supernatural force, and not really about any particular person. ALL JUNK, that is!

OK little Sunday school children, let's go back to the actual verse by Apostle John, and READ ALL of what it says...

1 John 2:18
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

KJV

Two Phrases about antichrist:
1. "and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come"
2. "even now are there many antichrists"

The FIRST PHRASE is 'singular' in tense, about a SPECIFIC Antichrist they had already heard... shall come. WHEN did they hear about that??? By Lord Jesus in the Book of John (go find it Sunday school kindergarten pupil).

The SECOND PHRASE is 'plural' in tense, about many antichrist servants of 'the Antichrist' that were already at work. That is the same idea by Apostle Paul in 2 Thessalonians 2 about the "mystery of iniquity" already at work.

And that is exactly how the early Christian fathers understood John. And if one stays with the English grammar of that, there is no way to miss that a singular antichrist is the subject in that FIRST phrase.

Sticking to that Scripture then CHANGES... you whole philosophy on the matter, so I'm not even going to respond to rest of your post, since you like to follow men instead our Heavenly Father and Son in His Word as written.

Reactions: Truman

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's something else you have failed in Bible study, showing instead you listen to men's leaven doctrines instead. There is a movement among some church organizations that teach the baloney that there is no singular 'antichrist', but that it's only about 'many antichrists', and some even go further into oblivion with their ideas, saying the many antichrists is really like a supernatural force, and not really about any particular person. ALL JUNK, that is!

OK little Sunday school children, let's go back to the actual verse by Apostle John, and READ ALL of what it says...

1 John 2:18
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

KJV

Two Phrases about antichrist:
1. "and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come"
2. "even now are there many antichrists"

The FIRST PHRASE is 'singular' in tense, about a SPECIFIC Antichrist they had already heard... shall come. WHEN did they hear about that??? By Lord Jesus in the Book of John (go find it Sunday school kindergarten pupil).

The SECOND PHRASE is 'plural' in tense, about many antichrist servants of 'the Antichrist' that were already at work. That is the same idea by Apostle Paul in 2 Thessalonians 2 about the "mystery of iniquity" already at work.

And that is exactly how the early Christian fathers understood John. And if one stays with the English grammar of that, there is no way to miss that a singular antichrist is the subject in that FIRST phrase.

Sticking to that Scripture then CHANGES... you whole philosophy on the matter, so I'm not even going to respond to rest of your post, since you like to follow men instead our Heavenly Father and Son in His Word as written.
Your playing the standard Preterist name game, in a distraction to "The Spirit Of Antichrist"

(The Antichrist) is a catch all phrase for multiple names of the future evil man, and you know exactly what is meant when the phrase is used

(The Antichrist) = Daniel's (Little Horn), Paul's (Man Of Sin) John's (The Beast)

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your playing the standard Preterist name game, in a distraction to "The Spirit Of Antichrist"

(The Antichrist) is a catch all phrase for multiple names of the future evil man, and you know exactly what is meant when the phrase is used

(The Antichrist) = Daniel's (Little Horn), Paul's (Man Of Sin) John's (The Beast)

Nah, I'm telling it like it is. Preterism is one of the main factions of shrouding the real Biblical antichrist revelation with lies. Anything but a single person is their instruction when someone asks them about antichrist.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Everyone and anyone who is not in the lambs book of life will worship this deadly monster . WHO I might remind us , COMES IN THE NAME
of PEACE . YEAH our churches are getting geared up under a false unity , a false world PEACE , being led RIGHT TO IT .
My advice and FIRM IT IS , GET OUT OF THOSE UNITY UNITY UNITY RELATIONSHIP , BUT NO SOUND DOCTRINE , NO CORRECTING
false churches . IF ya church is big on unity and little on doctrine and correction , GET OUT OF IT , ITS INFECTED ALREADY .
Ce sera sera, whatever will be, will be! People do what the y want to do...people listen to who they want to listen to...people believe what they want to believe...I see it every day.
Every one of the 40,000 denominations believe they're right. If this isn't insanity, then I don't know what is.