Israel to be kept safe during the Great Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I respectfull
The Great Tribulation is none other than "the time of Jacob's trouble" tribulation is taken from the word trouble.
There is only one place in the bible where we find the term "Jacob's trouble" although the time of trouble is mentioned several times.

So what does God say about it?
Jeremiah.30 vs. 5
Thus says the Lord, we have heard a cry of panic, of terror and not peace
6. ask now and see can a man bear a child? why then do I see every man with his hands on his loins like a woman in labour?
why has every face turned pale?
7. Alas for that day is there is none like it, it is the time of Jacob's trouble BUT
BUT he shall be saved out of it.
8. And it shall come to pass in that day says the Lord of hosts that I will break the yoke from off their neck and I will burst their bonds and strangers shall no more make servants of them. 9. but they shall serve the Lord their God and David their king whom I will raise for them.

10. Then FEAR NOT O Jacob My servant says the Lord, NOR BE DISMAYED O Israel for lo I will save you from afar and your offspring from the land of their captivity. Jacob shall return and have QUIET AND EASE and none shall make him afraid.
11. For I am with you to save you says the Lord
I will make a full end of the nations among whom I scattered you but of you I will not make a full end.

I will chasten you in measure and I will by no means leave you unpunished.
I respectfully disagree. First, there is no scriptural connection between the GT and the time of Jacob's trouble. Second, I believe the time of Jacob's trouble began in 70ad and is still on going. Third, the GT, imo, is Satan's wrath upon the church per Rev. 12:17 and will end when the church is raptured after the 6th seal and the 5th seal martyr's are some of the result from the GT. Scripture shows its end in Rev. 7:9 when the raptured church arrives in heaven and vs. 14 tells us what was happening at the time of the rapture. Officially, the church can be considered "trib" saints but the GT, although in the context of the 70th week, is not a 70th week time frame.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It will be the Lord who will wipe out the apostate and Jesus hating Jewish State of Israel.
Read Zephaniah 1:1-18, Isaiah 22:1-14, and Isaiah 29:1-4 where it says a few Jews will survive by hiding underground. As Romans 9:27 tells us.
During the final 42 months of this age, when the AC will have total world control, he will kill many Christians. Their souls will be kept under the Altar in heaven and when Jesus returns, He will bring them back to life. Revelation 20:4

The Lord has used many nations in the past to accomplish His will, so it is not far fetched that God uses the antichrist to accomplish His will. YOU need to realize that your remarks border on rank anti-semitism. God does this to remove teh rebel and unrepentant to come and give the kingdom to Israel!

Jeremiah 31:31-34
King James Version

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Ezekiel 20:33-38
King James Version

33 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:

34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God.

37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:

38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

Zechariah 13:8-9
King James Version

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Your Is. passages are about the Babylonian exile while Zeph. is most likely a prophecy of teh destruction to take place in the tribulation period!

Remember, Gods purpose is to fulfill all He promised to the nation of Israel as a nation and He will accomplish this.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Lord has used many nations in the past to accomplish His will, so it is not far fetched that God uses the antichrist to accomplish His will. YOU need to realize that your remarks border on rank anti-semitism. God does this to remove teh rebel and unrepentant to come and give the kingdom to Israel!
So Jesus was an anti-Semite? Matthew 8:12 Those who were born to the Kingdom, will be thrown out.....

The belief of a general Jewish redemption is not in the Bible. It is a lie upon the 'rapture to heaven' lie.

God's Purpose is to have a people who will be His witnesses and His Light to the nations. The Jews totally fail in this and will be Judged and punished on the Day of the Lord's fiery wrath. Zephaniah 1:1-18

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I respectfull

I respectfully disagree. First, there is no scriptural connection between the GT and the time of Jacob's trouble. Second, I believe the time of Jacob's trouble began in 70ad and is still on going. Third, the GT, imo, is Satan's wrath upon the church per Rev. 12:17 and will end when the church is raptured after the 6th seal and the 5th seal martyr's are some of the result from the GT. Scripture shows its end in Rev. 7:9 when the raptured church arrives in heaven and vs. 14 tells us what was happening at the time of the rapture. Officially, the church can be considered "trib" saints but the GT, although in the context of the 70th week, is not a 70th week time frame.

I respectfully agree with all you say regarding the great trib ... but the great trib is the time of Jacob's trouble and the church has always thought so ...tribulation = trouble

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I do not idolise the Jews, I love the Jews. I know what they once were, what they are now and what God will make them to be.

Hitler knew who they were. The devil knows better than you, he knows they are destined to reign with Christ during a 1, 000 years on earth.
that's why he has always persecuted them, wipe them out. The Romans aspired to rule for a 1,000 years, that's why they persecuted the Jews, Hitler aspired that the third reich should last should last a thousand years, that's why he persecuted them.
The church will reign with Christ from heaven.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry but it has not been fulfilled. Even the siege of Jerusalem did not kill 2/3 of Jews in the land. And the phrase " it shall come to pass" is a sign that a new thought has begun!

Hitler was by far teh one who killed more Jews as number and as a % of all Jews. He was only able to kill 1/3 of all Jews alive. The antichrist will see two thirds killed!.
Not only was it prophesied that God would smite the Shepherd and the sheep [Israel] would be scattered it is now ancient history, it is what happened in the first century. The Jews who were not slain were carried off captive to every nation.

Jesus said it WAS fulfilled.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I respectfully agree with all you say regarding the great trib ... but the great trib is the time of Jacob's trouble and the church has always thought so ...tribulation = trouble

Since 70ad Israel has had nothing but trouble. Within the context of Jer. 30:7 it speaks of them returning to their land from where they were scattered. This has been happening for 73 yrs. now. There is no constraint on the time of trouble. They already have their land and they won't be scattered again. They will die protecting it first so the time of Jacob's trouble is mostly over. To think He's going to increase the suffering they've been experiencing for the past couple of thousand years culminating w/ the holocaust is illogical. Just how vindictive do you think God is? The fact is, there "has been none like it". No other people have been globally hated and treated so poorly as Israel for 2000 yrs.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Since 70ad Israel has had nothing but trouble. Within the context of Jer. 30:7 it speaks of them returning to their land from where they were scattered. This has been happening for 73 yrs. now. There is no constraint on the time of trouble. They already have their land and they won't be scattered again. They will die protecting it first so the time of Jacob's trouble is mostly over. To think He's going to increase the suffering they've been experiencing for the past couple of thousand years culminating w/ the holocaust is illogical. Just how vindictive do you think God is? The fact is, there "has been none like it". No other people have been globally hated and treated so poorly as Israel for 2000 yrs.

I think God is going to fight for them according to Zechariah. 14. and Ezekiel. and Daniel. 12.

Israel's anguish is over, The time of Jacob's trouble is wrongly interpreted as trouble for the Jews, it is trouble coming upon the nations because of the Jews. The church is still among the nations therefore she will go through the tribulation, nay in truth the church has been in the lead so far as persecuting the Jews. This is a great sin.

Only true lovers of the bible love the Jews. The time of Jacob's trouble = vindication for the Jews.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Jesus was an anti-Semite? Matthew 8:12 Those who were born to the Kingdom, will be thrown out.....

The belief of a general Jewish redemption is not in the Bible. It is a lie upon the 'rapture to heaven' lie.

God's Purpose is to have a people who will be His witnesses and His Light to the nations. The Jews totally fail in this and will be Judged and punished on the Day of the Lord's fiery wrath. Zephaniah 1:1-18

Jesus wasn't, but you might be! He doesn;t rejejct the nation, just unbelievers!

Belief in a national salvation of Israel at one point in time is biblical- you are just used to reinterpreting Scripture, I don't even know if you can recognize what is on the page of the word anymore.

But let me repost them for you:

King James Version

33 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:

34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God.

37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:

38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

King James Version

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

King James Version

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Romans 11:25-27
King James Version

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Key Word is UNTIL so the nation is partially blinded UNTIL all the gentiles come in- then all Israel will be saved!

I know you cannot accept these as written. You have invested too much of your self and reputation in all your writings reinterpreting prophetic scriptures.

But God will keep His Word as written here!

And I posted teh verses showing many time the church has a heavenly destiny. Those oare others part of Gods' Word you cannot accept because they contradict your word.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not only was it prophesied that God would smite the Shepherd and the sheep [Israel] would be scattered it is now ancient history, it is what happened in the first century. The Jews who were not slain were carried off captive to every nation.

Jesus said it WAS fulfilled.

Yes I srael was prophesied to be scattered. But it is also prophesied they would be regathered again as is happening now! what is the purpose of th e returning from the diaspora?

King James Version

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

King James Version

King James Version

King James Version

Read f

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Belief in a national salvation of Israel at one point in time is biblical- you are just used to reinterpreting Scripture, I don't even know if you can recognize what is on the page of the word anymore.
Belief in the destruction of the Jewish State of Israel is what will happen;

We have a nation in the holy Land now, who call themselves Jewish and their nation Israel. That for a start is wrong, their nation is Judah, as David ben Gurion originally intended to call it, but changed at the last moment. The House of Judah separated from the House of Israel soon after Solomon’s death.

This wrongful naming was undoubtedly a Satanically inspired deception, that has been very successful in fooling the world into thinking they are all of ancient Israel, today.

Those citizens of the State of Israel have no proof of their ancestry; all the genealogy records were burned in 70 AD. Jesus said there are some Jews who say they are Jews, but are not.... Revelation 2:9 and 3:9. When the historical record of their descent is scrutinized, it can be seen that very few of those who claim to be Jewish today are actually descended from Judah.

So the business of trying to extol a whole group of modern people, as special to God, is wrong. Especially as they don't acknowledge or rely on God as their Protector, the IDF and their nukes are their Sampson Option.
Many prophesies tell us that God intends to Judge and punish them; to smash them like clay pots, Jeremiah 19:1-15, to burn the righteous and wicked alike; Ezekiel 21:1-7, Assuredly the wickedness [of Judah] will never be removed, they will die for it.... Isaiah 22:14 and only a remnant will survive. Romans 9:27.
Key Word is UNTIL so the nation is partially blinded UNTIL all the gentiles come in- then all Israel will be saved!
The Israelites of God will be saved, Galatians 6:14-16. His faithful born again Christians; not those whom Satan has presented as Israel.
Yes I srael was prophesied to be scattered. But it is also prophesied they would be regathered again as is happening now! what is the purpose of th e returning from the diaspora?
The Jewish State of Israel, is a fulfillment of the 'fig tree' prophecy.
They are gathered for Judgment. Matthew 3:12

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

King James Version

King James Version

King James Version

King James Version

Read f
I heartily agree but your last quote Zech 13, 8-9 is out of place and pertains to their fall not their future rise. Chapter. 14. deals with that time when God will fight for them.

God can't at one and the same time be scattering and gathering, fighting against them and fighting for them, punishing them and blessing them. In all the prophets [yes all] there are prophecies that tell of Israel's fall from favour and prophecies that tell of their reconciliation. The trick is in making the right divide.

This I confidently say, without fear of contradiction from anybody.

If the prophecies concerning their fall came to pas exactly as God foretold then you can be CERTAIN that the prophecies concerning their restoration and blessing will come to pass also.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus wasn't, but you might be! He doesn;t rejejct the nation, just unbelievers!

But let me repost them for you:

King James Version

King James Version

King James Version

King James Version

I know you cannot accept these as written. You have invested too much of your self and reputation in all your writings reinterpreting prophetic scriptures.

But God will keep His Word as written here!

And I posted teh verses showing many time the church has a heavenly destiny. Those oare others part of Gods' Word you cannot accept because they contradict your word.

Totally

Bible lovers have always believed these truths. The primitive church believed them.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
God can't at one and the same time be scattering and gathering, fighting against them and fighting for them, punishing them and blessing them. In all the prophets [yes all] there are prophecies that tell of Israel's fall from favour and prophecies that tell of their reconciliation. The trick is in making the right divide.
The way to understand the prophesies about Israel, is to realize that the Israel we see in the holy Land today, is not the continuation of ancient Israel. They are a mixed race peoples who just call themselves Jews. Most don't even practice Judaism.

The New Testament makes it clear who are the true Israelites of God now. The Overcomers for God, the Victorious ones, as seen in each of the seven Church's of Revelation 2 to 3
It is those people, from every tribe, race, nation and language, Revelation 5:9-10, who the Lord will protect and keep safe during all that must happen before He returns.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The way to understand the prophesies about Israel, is to realize that the Israel we see in the holy Land today, is not the continuation of ancient Israel. They are a mixed race peoples who just call themselves Jews. Most don't even practice Judaism.

The New Testament makes it clear who are the true Israelites of God now. The Overcomers for God, the Victorious ones, as seen in each of the seven Church's of Revelation 2 to 3
It is those people, from every tribe, race, nation and language, Revelation 5:9-10, who the Lord will protect and keep safe during all that must happen before He returns.

Hitler knew a Jew when he saw one and so do I , I reckon I could spot a Jew from half a mile in the dark. And YOU know them too.
Jews have a speech inflection which no other race has ... they recognise each other by it.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heartily agree but your last quote Zech 13, 8-9 is out of place and pertains to their fall not their future rise. Chapter. 14. deals with that time when God will fight for them.

Sorry but God has not rewed Israel and Israel as a nation is not yet His people again!

Correct about 14! but that is the tribulation period when God is also fulfilling Ez. 20:33-38.

This I confidently say, without fear of contradiction from anybody.

If the prophecies concerning their fall came to pas exactly as God foretold then you can be CERTAIN that the prophecies concerning their restoration and blessing will come to pass also.

Chapter 14 is about the campaign the antichrist wages against Israel that culminates in Armegeddon (actually Petra where the Lord returns and actually fights the nations)

God is ingathering Israel now! Ez. 20:33-38:

He is gathering with wrath to prepare them for blessing. They will be scattered one more time when the antichrist rises from teh dead, enters the temple, declares himself god and Israel flees as per Matt. 24. The blessing comes when 2/3 of all living Jews will be killed and the 1/3 receives Jesus and their prayer causes Jesus to return!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No the way to understand the prophecies about Israel is ti understand they are for Israel! what rank antisemitism you display when you dare call the church the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. YOu practice replacement theology which is a stench in the nostrils of god!

Then you try to justify your anti semitism with that lame arrogant line you introduce this post with! How dare you and who are to to tell God whom is and is not a Jew!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hitler knew a Jew when he saw one and so do I , I reckon I could spot a Jew from half a mile in the dark. And YOU know them too.
Jews have a speech inflection which no other race has ... they recognise each other by it.
Absolute rubbish!
I have lived in Israel and the Israelis are a mixed racial peoples. They look and speak just as people from anywhere.
Have you ever seen the movie; Exodus. In it a Jewish officer on a British ship, who isn't known to be Jewish, asks another officer - who says like you do, how he can spot a Jew; to remove a speck from his eye. Quite telling!
No the way to understand the prophecies about Israel is ti understand they are for Israel!
Yes; They are for the Israelites of God, not those who falsely claim to be Israel.
the church the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
We Christians are the Spiritual descendants of Abraham, as Paul make s clear in Galatians 3:26-29
The physical descendants, whoever they may be; have no claim on any blessings of God, unless they accept Jesus and keep His Commandments.
Then you try to justify your anti semitism with that lame arrogant line you introduce this post with! How dare you and who are to to tell God whom is and is not a Jew!
God knows who is a true Jew. Romans 2:29

Your comments and accusations are an indictment against you. The Lord is the Judge, unless you can prove your beliefs in the proper manner; by scriptural proofs, then you are just so much hot air.

Last edited:

Mosheli

Jul 2, 2020
Wellington
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I don't believe in replacement theology.
My impression of what the bible says is that only a 144000 or a remnant 1/3rd of Jews will be saved, and 2/3rds will perish.

israel church.JPG

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Absolute rubbish!
I have lived in Israel and the Israelis are a mixed racial peoples. They look and speak just as people from anywhere.
Have you ever seen the movie; Exodus. In it a Jewish officer on a British ship, who isn't known to be Jewish, asks another officer - who says like you do, how he can spot a Jew; to remove a speck from his eye. Quite telling!

Yes; They are for the Israelites of God, not those who falsely claim to be Israel.

We Christians are the Spiritual descendants of Abraham, as Paul make s clear in Galatians 3:26-29
The physical descendants, whoever they may be; have no claim on any blessings of God, unless they accept Jesus and keep His Commandments.

God knows who is a true Jew. Romans 2:29

Your comments and accusations are an indictment against you. The Lord is the Judge, unless you can prove your beliefs in the proper manner; by scriptural proofs, then you are just so much hot air.

Who in Germany in the 30-40s would have pretended to be Jews if they were not ... Of COURSE there is a mixture of race in Israel, don't be dull. They have sojourned among the nations during 2, 000 years. I lived in N.London for 6 years which is next best to living in Israel ... The Jews are distinctive.