Israel to be kept safe during the Great Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Who in Germany in the 30-40s would have pretended to be Jews if they were not ... Of COURSE there is a mixture of race in Israel, don't be dull. They have sojourned among the nations during 2, 000 years. I lived in N.London for 6 years which is next best to living in Israel ... The Jews are distinctive.
Maybe in some areas, where they intermarry.
But that is not the general case in New Zealand or in Israel.

The point is; no matter what people claim to be- the only thing that counts with God, is are they born again believers or not.
The idea of a people group being special to God, went out the window with the Advent of Jesus.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe in some areas, where they intermarry.
But that is not the general case in New Zealand or in Israel.

The point is; no matter what people claim to be- the only thing that counts with God, is are they born again believers or not.
The idea of a people group being special to God, went out the window with the Advent of Jesus.

Look here YOU are saved, was it by chance? or did God always plan to save you? I think He did. That entails Him predetermining your life from the get go, the bible says before the world was founded. Not only your life but your parents and your parents parents all the way back.

If somebody had said to you "Keraz you are a rascal, you deserve to die" they would have been telling the truth but they were judging you in your pre-saved state

You are judging Israel in their pre-converted state. God plans to save them. He has sworn to do it.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You are judging Israel in their pre-converted state. God plans to save them. He has sworn to do it.
Actually the Lord has sworn to destroy them. Isaiah 22:14, Amos 2:4-5, Jeremiah 19:1-12, Matthew 8:12, + many other prophesies describing the fate of Jewish Israel. Only a remnant will survive. Romans 9:27

It is the false belief in the 'rapture to heaven', of the Church, while the Jews remain on earth thru the Great Trib, that forces you to deny prophesies that tell of the punishment of a people who still reject Jesus.
It will happen and nobody is going to be 'raptured' out of it.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Actually the Lord has sworn to destroy them. Isaiah 22:14, Amos 2:4-5, Jeremiah 19:1-12, Matthew 8:12, + many other prophesies describing the fate of Jewish Israel. Only a remnant will survive. Romans 9:27

It is the false belief in the 'rapture to heaven', of the Church, while the Jews remain on earth thru the Great Trib, that forces you to deny prophesies that tell of the punishment of a people who still reject Jesus.
It will happen and nobody is going to be 'raptured' out of it.

And what causes you to overlook the many other prophecies concerning the time of future blessing for Israel? you are just parroting scriptures which we know are true and which did come to pass.

YOU say God only deals with folks as individual and not according to race or nationality, yet here you are, condemning every single Jew for the sins of a certain generation.

God also told Israel that they would remain in the wilderness until they were destroyed that generation that refused to enter the promised land when He told them to, did God mean all Israel forever? no of course He didn't.

You argue in exactly the same way as those who deny the deity of Christ.

They only quote the scriptures that say He is a man, nobody denies that He is a man but they refuse to acknowledge the scriptures that say He is God.

So you only ever quote the scriptures concerning Israel's fall from grace, nobody denies they fell from grace, but you refuse to acknowledge the scriptures that speak of their future restoration and blessing.

stop cherry picking, it is the same as telling lies.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
but you refuse to acknowledge the scriptures that speak of their future restoration and blessing.
I can't acknowledge scriptures that don't exist.
Nowhere does the Bible say that Jewish Israel will be restored and blessed.

The prophesies I posted about their virtual demise are yet to be fulfilled, despite your unsupported opinion.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

The prophesies I posted about their virtual demise are yet to be fulfilled, despite your unsupported opinion.

That is because the English Translations that you quote and accept have been written by past scholars from the perspective of a replacement theology. Sadly that perspective of the previous scholars is very far from the truth and goes against the prophetic passages which speak of Israel being a Blessing to all of the Earth and that they will once again enter into a Covenant with God to become God's Kingdom of Priests, a Holy nation and His Possession among all of the Nations

The parable of the Sower, was told by Jesus, in line with the Ezekiel 47:1-12 prophecy. That when Israel is gathered by God once more from where they have been scattered all over the earth, that God will plant them in a fertile field, and teach them about His religious way of life based on the rock that is shortly going to be coming down from heaven which will have on it that Jesus, their Messiah and Saviour, is the Son of God.

Paul in Romans 11:25-26 tells us the time when all of Israel will be saved and that is after the fullness with respect to time that the prophecy of the Gentiles trampling God's Sanctuary and His Earthly Hosts has run its full course of 2,300 years as foretold to us in Daniel 8:14.

Jesus also told us that the time of the Summer Harvest would begin around 90-100 years after the Fig Tree begins to bud leaves again during the fourth age of their existence from when Isaac was born in that some of Abraham's descendants will return to the Land of Canaan in their own strength searching for a way to reconnect with God not understanding that the "Promised Land" was a sign covenant promise given to confirm that Israel and all of the Saints of God will inherit in the distant future, still over 1,000 years from now, which was given to Abraham in response to his question of God as to how he and his descendants will know that they will receive the whole earth in the distant future.

In the Sixth Bowl judgement a sign was given in the form of three evil and foul spirits in the form of Frogs would come out of the mouths of Satan, the Beast and the False Prophet, i.e. the little horn of Daniel 7 and 8, to do signs and wonders for all of the earth to see to begin the drawing of all of the kings of the earth to assemble at a place called Armageddon to be judged at the same time as the wicked fallen heavenly Host of Heaven are also judged and thrown out of heaven and that they all will be gathered together to be imprisoned in a pit, to await their time of punishment for many days. Isaiah 24:21-22. Then in verse 23 that follows it tells us that then the moon will be disgraced, and the sun ashamed; for the Lord of hosts will reign on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem before His elders, in all his glory. Sadly, few people understand that the signs and wonders performed by the three foul frog like spirits all occurred on one day in 2001 on the eleventh day of September some forty years before the kings of the world will be gathered to be judged.

When Satan goes away for many years into the Bottomless pit, some of his servants at that time, will send a delegation after him, stating that they no longer what Satan to be king over them. Jesus told this in the Parable of the Minas, in Luke 19.

Jesus also told Israel that when they see a king that they cannot defeat in their own strength, and who is dealing/judging the kings of the earth at Armageddon, that at that time, they will also send a delegation to Him to seek out His terms of peace so that they can once more be in relationship with God.

After this time God will sprinkle water over them to cleanse them and heal them and will re-enter into the Covenant of a Kingdom of Priests, a Holy Nation and His Possession among the Nations with them, where they are scattered throughout all of the earth where they are living beside the rivers and in the ravines where they are living at this time in the future.

For those who understand the Second Commandment given in Exodus 20:4-6, they will also understand that God will not back towards Israel and look favourably upon them until the visitation of the iniquities of the fathers upon their children and the children's children has run its full course in the third and the fourth Age of their existence. This visitation of the iniquities of the fathers still has around 25 years to run yet before God will turn and hear their cries for relief from their pain.

Israel's possession of the "Promised Land" began when the nation of Israel crossed the River Jordan, but the duration of their possession of that land parcel was taken from them in 70 AD because of their continual idolatrous worship when at the end of 490 years they would not repent of their collective sin of their idolatrous worship.

In the near future, Israel will come to understand their sin against God, which cause God to turn away from them for a period of two ages, and will begin to repent of their idolatrous worship, which has been since the time of Isaac's birth right up and until this present time.

@Keraz, God is not done with the Nation of Israel, His earthly Hosts, yet, as you claim in your posts. It is time for you to change the tune you are singing in rebellion against God.

Shalom

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

ALL the prophets speak about Israel's restoration and blessing.

"At the time of the end" Daniel says Michael the great cherub who has the care of your people will stand up and fight for you and your people will be saved, everybody whose name is written in the book.

Reactions: Jay Ross

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Who is the nation of Israel to whom God makes a promise in Jeremiah 31? Jesus gives us a very clear indication in the parable of the landowner:
Matthew 21:43 Therefore I say unto you, the kingdom of God shall be taken from you and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

We do not have to look too far to discover which nation, people group that is: it is the church, the church of Jesus Christ, made up of believing Jews and Gentiles, who are the seed of Abraham, the children of God, the real Israelites of the New Testament.

I Peter 2:9-10 writes to the church in these words: But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people ... which in times past were not a people, but are now the people of God.

Holy nation is the name given to Israel in Exodus 19:5-6. Peter now applies it to the church! The church is the holy nation, and since the church will never be destroyed, it is in her and not in the modern Jewish State of Israel, that the new Covenant of Jeremiah 31:31-34 is fulfilled. Titus 2:14 is also instructive: to the churches in Crete: Paul attributes the title "peculiar people," a name taken from Exodus 19:5.

One more thing must be noticed in Jeremiah 31:31-34 The promise of the new Covenant is made to the house of Judah and the house of Israel. In this covenant with the house of Israel God will: put His law in their inward parts and write it in their hearts and will be their God and they shall be His people ... Moreover, God promises to the same house of Israel: I will forgive their iniquity and I will remember their sin no more. How is this new covenant promise fulfilled, and to whom? The answer is found in Hebrews 8:6-13. This Covenant cannot be with the House of Israel as a separate entity from the Christian Church. The church of Christ, which enjoys the knowledge of God and forgiveness of sins, is the house of Israel.

Are there, then, no promises to the political entity of the State of Israel? The answer is an unequivocal NO. Excepting for the ones about their Judgment.

Will Israel as a political entity ever rebuild her temple and worship God as she did in the Old Testament? That is impossible under today’s conditions, but even if they did build a temple in Jerusalem and institute a priesthood, offer sacrifices and celebrate the feasts, it will be just another sign of Jewish apostasy from God. If the sacrifices of the wicked were abominable to God in the Old Testament, Proverbs 15:8, 21:27, how much more abominable would the recommencing of animal sacrifices by apostate Jewish Israel be in the future?

All the promises of God are in Christ. 2 Cor. 1:20 All the promises of God were made to Christ, as the Seed of Abraham. Galatians 3:14-16 Therefore, there can be no promise of any kind for any unbeliever outside of Jesus Christ.

The calling of the Jew, as the calling of the Gentile, is to repent and believe in Jesus Christ and join the church of Jew and Gentile, male and female, bond and free, where there is no difference, and as many as walk according to this rule, peace be upon them and mercy!" For they are the [Christian] Israel of God! Galatians 3:26-29

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Who is the nation of Israel to whom God makes a promise in Jeremiah 31? Jesus gives us a very clear indication in the parable of the landowner:
Matthew 21:43 Therefore I say unto you, the kingdom of God shall be taken from you and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

We do not have to look too far to discover which nation, people group that is: it is the church, the church of Jesus Christ, made up of believing Jews and Gentiles, who are the seed of Abraham, the children of God, the real Israelites of the New Testament.

I Peter 2:9-10 writes to the church in these words: But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people ... which in times past were not a people, but are now the people of God.

Holy nation is the name given to Israel in Exodus 19:5-6. Peter now applies it to the church! The church is the holy nation, and since the church will never be destroyed, it is in her and not in the modern Jewish State of Israel, that the new Covenant of Jeremiah 31:31-34 is fulfilled. Titus 2:14 is also instructive: to the churches in Crete: Paul attributes the title "peculiar people," a name taken from Exodus 19:5.

One more thing must be noticed in Jeremiah 31:31-34 The promise of the new Covenant is made to the house of Judah and the house of Israel. In this covenant with the house of Israel God will: put His law in their inward parts and write it in their hearts and will be their God and they shall be His people ... Moreover, God promises to the same house of Israel: I will forgive their iniquity and I will remember their sin no more. How is this new covenant promise fulfilled, and to whom? The answer is found in Hebrews 8:6-13. This Covenant cannot be with the House of Israel as a separate entity from the Christian Church. The church of Christ, which enjoys the knowledge of God and forgiveness of sins, is the house of Israel.

Are there, then, no promises to the political entity of the State of Israel? The answer is an unequivocal NO. Excepting for the ones about their Judgment.

Will Israel as a political entity ever rebuild her temple and worship God as she did in the Old Testament? That is impossible under today’s conditions, but even if they did build a temple in Jerusalem and institute a priesthood, offer sacrifices and celebrate the feasts, it will be just another sign of Jewish apostasy from God. If the sacrifices of the wicked were abominable to God in the Old Testament, Proverbs 15:8, 21:27, how much more abominable would the recommencing of animal sacrifices by apostate Jewish Israel be in the future?

All the promises of God are in Christ. 2 Cor. 1:20 All the promises of God were made to Christ, as the Seed of Abraham. Galatians 3:14-16 Therefore, there can be no promise of any kind for any unbeliever outside of Jesus Christ.

The calling of the Jew, as the calling of the Gentile, is to repent and believe in Jesus Christ and join the church of Jew and Gentile, male and female, bond and free, where there is no difference, and as many as walk according to this rule, peace be upon them and mercy!" For they are the [Christian] Israel of God! Galatians 3:26-29

We go by Paul's understanding not yours

Paul understands that this stumbling on the part of Israel is NOT a permanent condition. A partial blindness [says he] has come upon Israel until the fulness of the gentiles be come in and so ALL Israel shall be saved.

God's gifts and calling are irrevocable.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We go by Paul's understanding not yours

Billy, I have tried to point out to Keraz that the passages he quotes with respect to Israel from the English Translations are in error, but he believes that because all of the English Translations basically say the same thing about Israel returning to the Land of Canaan, does make his understanding right. One such passage I have shown him, Ezekiel 34:13, that speaks of God gathering the Israelites to Himself where they are scattered throughout the earth, does not say that God will gather the Nation of Israel, whether they are the natural descendants of Abraham, or grafted into Israel, in the Land of Canaan, but that He, God, will place them in a fertile field at that time and teach them on the religion, e.g. metaphorically, the Mountains of Israel, based on the foundational stone that comes down out of heaven at that time which states that Jesus is the Son of God, as I have paraphrased the verse in the passage Ez 34:11-16, is: -

11 'For thus says the Lord God: "Indeed I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out. 12 As a shepherd seeks out his flock on the day he is among his scattered sheep, so will I seek out My sheep and deliver/rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a cloudy and dark day. 13 And I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries and will bring them to/into their own land/fertile field; I will feed them on the mountain(s) of Israel, {a metaphor for Israel’s religious basis}, in the {river} valleys and in all the inhabited places of the country/earth. 14 I will feed them in good pasture, and their fold shall be on the high mountains of Israel. There they shall lie down in a good fold and feed in rich pasture on the mountain(s) of Israel. 15 I will feed My flock, and I will make them lie down," says the Lord God. 16 "I will seek what was lost and bring back what was driven away, bind up the broken and strengthen what was sick; but I will destroy the fat and the strong, and feed them in judgment."

We can lead a horse to water, but if it is a stubborn horse, we cannot force the horse to drink any of the water in front of it.

We have to let God deal with the man and show him the errors in what he posts with respect to the End Times.

I have stopped trying to show him the errors in the English translations as he always comes back with a false argument to refute what I have posted. It is a sad situation to say the least.

Shalom

Reactions: Billy Evmur

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Ezekiel 34:11-16 does not mention the Israel people at all, just the Land of Israel. The place the Lord will settle His sheep.
Who are they? John 10:1-20 is quite clear; the Lord's 'sheep' are His faithful Christian people.

What is really sad, is how some have fixed wrong ideas about what God wants and what He will do to get it in the last days.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So Jesus was an anti-Semite? Matthew 8:12 Those who were born to the Kingdom, will be thrown out.....

The belief of a general Jewish redemption is not in the Bible. It is a lie upon the 'rapture to heaven' lie.

God's Purpose is to have a people who will be His witnesses and His Light to the nations. The Jews totally fail in this and will be Judged and punished on the Day of the Lord's fiery wrath. Zephaniah 1:1-18
The only people who were worthy of God was when Jesus Christ came and they who believed in him were worthy of the title Israel, end of story.

The So called Jews are a curse to God in fact, end of story.

The only people worthy of God are they who have been truly been born again of the Holy Spirit in Jesus Christ as they know who he truly is, the King of Israel ! end of story.

Why would a true Christian look to anyone who abides in Sin and bathing in such like a Jew or Islamic religious Mobs who are in fact a Curse to Jesus Christ, not to mention anyone who looks up to such worldly dupes, they are of this world, they do not know God the Father at all in fact as any Christian knows that No one comes to the Father but through his only begotten Son. so any Christian is not worthy of Christ Jesus in fact if they do look up to such a worldly type of religious one. such a one is on the path that leads to Hell.

I had this poor excuse that is typical nowadays and I informed him that I have a Jewish Sir name and the idiot idolises the Jews but rejected me out right as such ? he went off with his religious humbug and hatted me knowing that I was a Christian of Jewish blood line somewhere back. but another stepped in and said that most of Europe had a bloodline of such as well, yes I said that's true, only they do not know it.
But so what, that only thing that matters is that one has to become truly born again, as that's the only way that one will have 100% faith in Jesus Christ.
I do not give a rats who anyone claims themselves to be, ether one is of Chris Jesus or you are not. lets be serious about that fact. ok yes their are the water baptised and as long as they abide and are with Jesus Christ that's ok but if they are do not abide they are lost. not all who say they are are his as Jesus pointed out this fact.

So we only have one way in fact, the Kingdom of God does not abide in this worlds Sinful deceptive curse, the Kingdom of God are sent into this world among the wolfs, that's how it's always been since Jesus Christ came.

So who are the so called Christians today who idolise the so called Jews, such people are under great deceptions, that type of clown that dismissed me of regarding me as a Jew is funny, because I have come across his type before, they idolise the Jew above all and I said all ! and they claim do not offend the Jews because they are Gods people ? but turn to me with total disrespect and claim that I have to respect the Jews, Come on !

I see such people as just like the Nazis were, they would kill me if they could, I know it, I can see there total hatred for me, they have a time line that must be put into practice, that's all that they are about. this must happen then X, Y, Z. I have seen the fools and their plans. nothing to do with Jesus Christ at all in anyone of them. they claim to be saved or born again but I know that they are not at all for a fact. I know such people by their works.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No the way to understand the prophecies about Israel is ti understand they are for Israel! what rank antisemitism you display when you dare call the church the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. YOu practice replacement theology which is a stench in the nostrils of god!

Then you try to justify your anti semitism with that lame arrogant line you introduce this post with! How dare you and who are to to tell God whom is and is not a Jew!
In this dribble you are an Anti-Christ !
The Only Jews who were worthy were the ones who came to Jesus Christ and that is a fact !
Stop Idolising so the so called Jews.
Semites are a race mainly of Islamic people, the Tribe of Israel was only one tribe that originated from the Semitic Race in fact. so the word Anti-Semitic is stupid nonsense, around 90% say are an Islamic people. so in fact to say the words Anti-Semitic is by rights defined as anti-Islamic in fact to be truly relating as in reality. it's only the work of Satanist that is at hand in such in all such deceptions.
When relating to the Jews of the OT or as to nowadays the people claiming to be Jews we see a huge difference in culture, I would be ok with OT Judaism in a State nowadays as to walk about among them I could respect such as that in a way if they were serious, but they are not serious at all about the OT, only nearly 10% in the State now can make such a claim some what worthy of such a concept and they despise the other 90% in the State in fact for being cold as in regards to the OT, not to mention the majority are atheist in the State.

The Same could be said as to Christianity nowadays in the world as most Christians a lukewarm and the ones who idols the so called Jews are of Satan in fact, because they do not have any respect for Jesus Christ truly at all, they are all waiting for him to come the poor blighted fools, they do not understand that he never left us, he said so ! he is the King of Israel, that means the King of truly born again Christians in fact, for such know him. outside of such are people who do not know him in fact, they may know of him and have some faith, but they do not have 100% faith in him and it is this faith that can move mountains.

People claiming to be Christians must put all their faith in Jesus Christ, do not go seeking him, he will find you if you have true faith, outside of that is only of worldly works that can not move mountains at all.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Billy, I have tried to point out to Keraz that the passages he quotes with respect to Israel from the English Translations are in error, but he believes that because all of the English Translations basically say the same thing about Israel returning to the Land of Canaan, does make his understanding right. One such passage I have shown him, Ezekiel 34:13, that speaks of God gathering the Israelites to Himself where they are scattered throughout the earth, does not say that God will gather the Nation of Israel, whether they are the natural descendants of Abraham, or grafted into Israel, in the Land of Canaan, but that He, God, will place them in a fertile field at that time and teach them on the religion, e.g. metaphorically, the Mountains of Israel, based on the foundational stone that comes down out of heaven at that time which states that Jesus is the Son of God, as I have paraphrased the verse in the passage Ez 34:11-16, is: -

11 'For thus says the Lord God: "Indeed I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out. 12 As a shepherd seeks out his flock on the day he is among his scattered sheep, so will I seek out My sheep and deliver/rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a cloudy and dark day. 13 And I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries and will bring them to/into their own land/fertile field; I will feed them on the mountain(s) of Israel, {a metaphor for Israel’s religious basis}, in the {river} valleys and in all the inhabited places of the country/earth. 14 I will feed them in good pasture, and their fold shall be on the high mountains of Israel. There they shall lie down in a good fold and feed in rich pasture on the mountain(s) of Israel. 15 I will feed My flock, and I will make them lie down," says the Lord God. 16 "I will seek what was lost and bring back what was driven away, bind up the broken and strengthen what was sick; but I will destroy the fat and the strong, and feed them in judgment."

We can lead a horse to water, but if it is a stubborn horse, we cannot force the horse to drink any of the water in front of it.

We have to let God deal with the man and show him the errors in what he posts with respect to the End Times.

I have stopped trying to show him the errors in the English translations as he always comes back with a false argument to refute what I have posted. It is a sad situation to say the least.

Shalom
I have encountered this before, they seem to be subject to a certain religiopolitical philosophical teaching that seems to be centred in Australia. That teaching, whatever it is, is anti semetic and smacks of an evil spirit.

I simply counter it with repeating bible truth. God's will and His word will prevail whatever they say.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ezekiel 34:11-16 does not mention the Israel people at all, just the Land of Israel. The place the Lord will settle His sheep.
Who are they? John 10:1-20 is quite clear; the Lord's 'sheep' are His faithful Christian people.

What is really sad, is how some have fixed wrong ideas about what God wants and what He will do to get it in the last days.

What a weak attack against God's scriptures. How narrow minded can you get. To help paint the true picture that Ez. 34 is referencing Israel, perhaps for the enlightenment of yourself you may like to peruse the first 10 verse of Chapter 34 that occur before the ones I posted in my post above. What is sad is your perverted understanding of God's prophecies concerning Israel.

Ezekiel 34:1-10: - Irresponsible Shepherds

34:1 And the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 2 "Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy and say to them, 'Thus says the Lord God to the shepherds: "Woe to the shepherds of Israel who feed themselves! Should not the shepherds feed the flocks? 3 You eat the fat and clothe yourselves with the wool; you slaughter the fatlings, but you do not feed the flock. 4 The weak you have not strengthened, nor have you healed those who were sick, nor bound up the broken, nor brought back what was driven away, nor sought what was lost; but with force and cruelty you have ruled them. 5 So they were scattered because there was no shepherd; and they became food for all the beasts of the field when they were scattered. 6 My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and on every high hill; yes, My flock was scattered over the whole face of the earth, and no one was seeking or searching for them."

7 'Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord: 8 "As I live," says the Lord God, "surely because My flock became a prey, and My flock became food for every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, nor did My shepherds search for My flock, but the shepherds fed themselves and did not feed My flock" 9 therefore, O shepherds, hear the word of the Lord! 10 Thus says the Lord God: "Behold, I am against the shepherds, and I will require My flock at their hand; I will cause them to cease feeding the sheep, and the shepherds shall feed themselves no more; for I will deliver My flock from their mouths, that they may no longer be food for them."

God, the True Shepherd

11 'For thus says the Lord God: "Indeed I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out. 12 As a shepherd seeks out his flock on the day he is among his scattered sheep, so will I seek out My sheep and deliver/rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a cloudy and dark day.
Perhaps you should check the passages around what other people post before committing to posting.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have encountered this before, they seem to be subject to a certain religiopolitical philosophical teaching that seems to be centred in Australia. That teaching, whatever it is, is anti sematic and smacks of an evil spirit.

I simply counter it with repeating bible truth. God's will and His word will prevail whatever they say.

Billy, Keraz is a New Zealander, who has spent some time in the Nation of Israel.

In the footer to his posts he offers free Bible Study material which he has written on his web site. It gives an insight into his perspective of the scriptures.

Shalom

Reactions: Keraz

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have encountered this before, they seem to be subject to a certain religiopolitical philosophical teaching that seems to be centred in Australia. That teaching, whatever it is, is anti semetic and smacks of an evil spirit.

Anti-Semitic ? word play only came about maybe in the 1990's in Australia due to the USA TV influence dribble of stupid word play, the USA has some down right foolish perspectives as such that are illogical and must off been created due to the workings of a Satanic influence in schooling and TV media, we got the same sort of rot influence that Australians just picked up and swallowed such common as muck influences that go no were in reality but are just nonsense dribble.

For one. Australians in my era see the USA claims of African American is laughable stupidity, the younger Australians tho are brought up oblivious and just swallow all the stupid claims as a god given directive, but they have never thought for themselves or questioned such nonsense as they just go along with the flow. and I say to such hey hey hey ! wake up and try to think about things instead of just going along with swallowing general terms as facts, like Anti-Semitism for one, because it's just nonsense dribble that is full of delusions and nothing is worthy of any solid foundations, such words as Anti-Semitic is the work of Satanist in fact, because such has no foundation at all in reality, not one, it's off with the pixies stuff and only used by simpletons or Satanist to use as a tool, so as to influence the majority of simple minded idiots. just like the tools of the Mob that worked to undermine Jesus Christ in fact, the same game play or works and cunning is all at play to create delusions.

Now another word play 'African American' ok that's fine if one is truly in fact born in Africa and comes to become an American, but anyone who is born in the USA is a American period ! and to make claims of race before ones Nation is in fact a total disgrace, such is out right bigoted racial prejudice ignorance to the extreme, not to mention such is an outright lie = the workings of Satan in fact. that's how I see such directly and my generation laugh at such deranged expression, sure many have adopted the stupid lie in Australia as a norm expression, because they are simple minded and just go along with the flow of dribble trends because they are fools in fact.

So my Mum was born in Denmark and I was born in Australia, so she is a Danish Australian and I am an Australian, she will never be an Australian ever regardless and I will never be a Danish Australian ever as it's impossible ! not to mention that if I were to get about stomping about claiming to be a Danish Australian in the fashion of the negro's in the USA, Australians would hate such a one totally and claim that such a one insane or a total racial prejudice moron not to mention try to kill you, especially up to 1990, one would just not make such a moronic claim. they would think such a one a spastic.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Anti-Semitic ? word play only came about maybe in the 1990's in Australia due to the USA TV influence dribble of stupid word play, the USA has some down right foolish perspectives as such that are illogical and must off been created due to the workings of a Satanic influence in schooling and TV media, we got the same sort of rot influence that Australians just picked up and swallowed such common as muck influences that go no were in reality but are just nonsense dribble.

For one. Australians in my era see the USA claims of African American is laughable stupidity, the younger Australians tho are brought up oblivious and just swallow all the stupid claims as a god given directive, but they have never thought for themselves or questioned such nonsense as they just go along with the flow. and I say to such hey hey hey ! wake up and try to think about things instead of just going along with swallowing general terms as facts, like Anti-Semitism for one, because it's just nonsense dribble that is full of delusions and nothing is worthy of any solid foundations, such words as Anti-Semitic is the work of Satanist in fact, because such has no foundation at all in reality, not one, it's off with the pixies stuff and only used by simpletons or Satanist to use as a tool, so as to influence the majority of simple minded idiots. just like the tools of the Mob that worked to undermine Jesus Christ in fact, the same game play or works and cunning is all at play to create delusions.

Now another word play 'African American' ok that's fine if one is truly in fact born in Africa and comes to become an American, but anyone who is born in the USA is a American period ! and to make claims of race before ones Nation is in fact a total disgrace, such is out right bigoted racial prejudice ignorance to the extreme, not to mention such is an outright lie = the workings of Satan in fact. that's how I see such directly and my generation laugh at such deranged expression, sure many have adopted the stupid lie in Australia as a norm expression, because they are simple minded and just go along with the flow of dribble trends because they are fools in fact.

So my Mum was born in Denmark and I was born in Australia, so she is a Danish Australian and I am an Australian, she will never be an Australian ever regardless and I will never be a Danish Australian ever as it's impossible ! not to mention that if I were to get about stomping about claiming to be a Danish Australian in the fashion of the negro's in the USA, Australians would hate such a one totally and claim that such a one insane or a total racial prejudice moron not to mention try to kill you, especially up to 1990, one would just not make such a moronic claim. they would think such a one a spastic.

anti-semite = hatred of the Jews

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
anti-semite = hatred of the Jews
Not at all Billy, not at all !
That is the dumbest position that anyone could claim, such is typical of any ratbag that has no idea of Christianity, and I can understand were such fools as such are coming from with such a stupid statement as that.
But true educated Christians do not come from such a pathetic position as hatred of the Jews at all in any shape of form, we are not on about a people here.
We Christians are on about religious perspective.
The true born again Christians are all as one under Christ Jesus and outside of that is the blighted and cursed in fact and there is no point in adapting to support such as others Idols into Christianity at all, that was how it was originally under Israel and we are Israel in fact and anyone who claims differently is a Satanist !
We have both the OT and the NT and the OT was a blueprint for the NT, Christ Jesus has come in fact and only truly born again Christians know this is a total fact 100% we are of the Kingdom of God, we are not of this world, as Jesus said of himself, I am not of this World remember that ? so for the blighted they are a curse and their works are that that is called Mans works and such as that is in vane, in fact it's a disgrace to God.

The only people idolising the so called Jews is the cursed that are blinded by the works of Man. they claim look what we are going to make or have made :rolleyes:.

If one was a true Christian you would understand that Jesus Christ is the Light of the World and no darkness is in him at all, so abide in him only and then one can see the darkness for what it truly is, carnal Man loves the darkness so he can work and undermine others around them, that's how they get off, they are as Jesus Christ said of such lyres and murders from the beginning, look at all that they did to Jesus, the cunningly that they used ! they will use the same workings of malice against all around them as that's how they roll in fact. I have seen there works at hand for years. they are lost and do not truly know what they do, but what idiots they truly are, just look at such people they get divorced why is that ? well Jesus tells us why, it's due to the hardness of there hearts. you want me to elaborate on some more truths of Mans workings. how about abortion on demand, Oh the wonders of Mans works how degenerate can one get. look at the Godless taking pride in such depravity, they do you know. you want me to start from there, sexual perversion is being idolised nowadays.

The Great Satan will be loved by all carnal Man because ? do you even know why.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not at all Billy, not at all !
That is the dumbest position that anyone could claim, such is typical of any ratbag that has no idea of Christianity, and I can understand were such fools as such are coming from with such a stupid statement as that.
But true educated Christians do not come from such a pathetic position as hatred of the Jews at all in any shape of form, we are not on about a people here.
We Christians are on about religious perspective.
The true born again Christians are all as one under Christ Jesus and outside of that is the blighted and cursed in fact and there is no point in adapting to support such as others Idols into Christianity at all, that was how it was originally under Israel and we are Israel in fact and anyone who claims differently is a Satanist !
We have both the OT and the NT and the OT was a blueprint for the NT, Christ Jesus has come in fact and only truly born again Christians know this is a total fact 100% we are of the Kingdom of God, we are not of this world, as Jesus said of himself, I am not of this World remember that ? so for the blighted they are a curse and their works are that that is called Mans works and such as that is in vane, in fact it's a disgrace to God.

The only people idolising the so called Jews is the cursed that are blinded by the works of Man. they claim look what we are going to make or have made :rolleyes:.

If one was a true Christian you would understand that Jesus Christ is the Light of the World and no darkness is in him at all, so abide in him only and then one can see the darkness for what it truly is, carnal Man loves the darkness so he can work and undermine others around them, that's how they get off, they are as Jesus Christ said of such lyres and murders from the beginning, look at all that they did to Jesus, the cunningly that they used ! they will use the same workings of malice against all around them as that's how they roll in fact. I have seen there works at hand for years. they are lost and do not truly know what they do, but what idiots they truly are, just look at such people they get divorced why is that ? well Jesus tells us why, it's due to the hardness of there hearts. you want me to elaborate on some more truths of Mans workings. how about abortion on demand, Oh the wonders of Mans works how degenerate can one get. look at the Godless taking pride in such depravity, they do you know. you want me to start from there, sexual perversion is being idolised nowadays.

The Great Satan will be loved by all carnal Man because ? do you even know why.

It's all about election.

Regarding the gospel the Jews are enemies for our sakes but as touching election they are beloved for the sake of their fathers for gifts and calling of God are irrevocable.

God says they are beloved, you say they are reprobate
God says His gifts and calling are irrevocable, you say God has revoked His gifts and calling to the Jews.