Israel to be kept safe during the Great Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It's all about election.

Regarding the gospel the Jews are enemies for our sakes but as touching election they are beloved for the sake of their fathers for gifts and calling of God are irrevocable.

God says they are beloved, you say they are reprobate
God says His gifts and calling are irrevocable, you say God has revoked His gifts and calling to the Jews.
Open your Bible, Billy; and read Ephesians 2:11-18.

It is ALL of Israel referred to in Romans 11:20-25, not just the Jews. They represent the tribes of Judah and Benjamin only. The other 10 tribes remain scattered among the nations and have mainly become Christian. So God's Promises to the Patriarchs will be fulfilled by them.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's all about election.

Regarding the gospel the Jews are enemies for our sakes but as touching election they are beloved for the sake of their fathers for gifts and calling of God are irrevocable.

God says they are beloved, you say they are reprobate
God says His gifts and calling are irrevocable, you say God has revoked His gifts and calling to the Jews.
The Jews have not existed for 2000 years, what was left over was just nonsense over all.
The Jews are lost in fact as to God.
Remember that they were undermined from within and that's why they fell, Bible says such crept in among them unawares to the Jews. only a few Jews who were of faith in Holy Moses had a chance of relating to God will and they came to Jesus and became Christians in fact.

All this racial prejudice nonsense that we get bombarded with nowadays because of 3er rate so called Christians is the work of the Devil, no one could be so stupid to swallow that any such race is superior over all, that's the rubbish that the Nazis and the so called Zionist always peddle.

The Jews were no body's back in the days overall and only some were worthy to God in fact, study the Bible the proof is every were in the OT of such, Jacob became Israel for a reason you know, many claiming to be Christian denominations try as hard as they can to sideline that fact. Yes even only one of the 12 Sons was the greatest and worthy of God and his dad knew this fact, you know the story's relating to that ?

Jesus says all his are beloved, but outside of that all are reprobate, Jesus says that he never knew them remember that fact.

Jesus is calling all to him in fact, only problem is the Stain of original Sin on all remember that rebels against God.

Election ? C'mon ! it's all about being born again of the Holy Spirit abiding in Jesus Christ, no one is truly above anyone in Christ, some idiots make claims of Paul being above Peter, but Peter was appointed a position but he as a Christian was not a leader as in regards to this worlds perceptions. such of this world are looking for a leader like Hitler types of Communist leaderships of total worldly powers, true Christianity is not about that at all.

Sadly I see you are only pushing a worldly barrow Billy. all must come to Jesus Christ end of story.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Jews have not existed for 2000 years, what was left over was just nonsense over all.
The Jews are lost in fact as to God.
Remember that they were undermined from within and that's why they fell, Bible says such crept in among them unawares to the Jews. only a few Jews who were of faith in Holy Moses had a chance of relating to God will and they came to Jesus and became Christians in fact.

All this racial prejudice nonsense that we get bombarded with nowadays because of 3er rate so called Christians is the work of the Devil, no one could be so stupid to swallow that any such race is superior over all, that's the rubbish that the Nazis and the so called Zionist always peddle.

The Jews were no body's back in the days overall and only some were worthy to God in fact, study the Bible the proof is every were in the OT of such, Jacob became Israel for a reason you know, many claiming to be Christian denominations try as hard as they can to sideline that fact. Yes even only one of the 12 Sons was the greatest and worthy of God and his dad knew this fact, you know the story's relating to that ?

Jesus says all his are beloved, but outside of that all are reprobate, Jesus says that he never knew them remember that fact.

Jesus is calling all to him in fact, only problem is the Stain of original Sin on all remember that rebels against God.

Election ? C'mon ! it's all about being born again of the Holy Spirit abiding in Jesus Christ, no one is truly above anyone in Christ, some idiots make claims of Paul being above Peter, but Peter was appointed a position but he as a Christian was not a leader as in regards to this worlds perceptions. such of this world are looking for a leader like Hitler types of Communist leaderships of total worldly powers, true Christianity is not about that at all.

Sadly I see you are only pushing a worldly barrow Billy. all must come to Jesus Christ end of story.

Hitler found them, strange how when people want to insult them or persecute them thy can find them. IF it were true that there was no more seed of Abraham then God lied to them, many prophecies concerning them would not come to pass.

Who? who would have been so stupid to claim to be a Jew in Hitler's Germany if he were not one?

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Open your Bible, Billy; and read Ephesians 2:11-18.

It is ALL of Israel referred to in Romans 11:20-25, not just the Jews. They represent the tribes of Judah and Benjamin only. The other 10 tribes remain scattered among the nations and have mainly become Christian. So God's Promises to the Patriarchs will be fulfilled by them.

It says we are made nigh to Israel, Citizens of THEIR commonwealth heirs and partakers of THEIR covenant of promise.

In the church is neither Jew nor Gentile but one new man, I belong to the church

But still there are the Jews who have promises made to them different to the promises made to the church that have not yet come to pass.

Learn election, they were chosen by God BEFORE they did either good or bad, election does not depend upon anything but God's choice and His gifts and calling are without repentance they are irrevocable.

... But YOU say they have been revoked.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
But still there are the Jews who have promises made to them different to the promises made to the church that have not yet come to pass.
Yes, the Jews who reject Jesus, DO have prophesies about them:
DESTRUCTION IS DECREED Deut. 32:34-43, Jeremiah 8 & 9, Matthew 21:43

Isaiah 3:1-9 The Lord is about to strip Judah of every prop and support, all of their leaders, generals and counsellors will lose their positions. I shall appoint inexperienced people to positions of authority. Oppression and arrogance will stalk the Land and there will be severe shortages of food and water.

Judah is brought low, for in word and deed, they defy the Lord. The look on their faces testifies against them. Like Sodom, they parade their sins. Woe betide them, they have earned the disaster that will strike them.

Isaiah 3:13-26 The Lord stands up to judge His people. He opens the indictment against the elders and leaders; it is you who have ruined My vineyard. You have crushed My people and oppressed the poor.
You women of Zion; I will take away your finery, instead of coifed hair, you will be bald.
Your men will fall by the sword of the Lord, as in battle. Judah’s defenses are stripped
bare, laid flat to the ground.
[Isaiah 22:2 & 8…your slain did not fall by the sword, as in battle….and the mainstays of Judah’s defenses are removed.]

Isaiah 4:3-6 Those who remain in Jerusalem, whose survival was decreed, will be called holy.
Isaiah 6:13, Isaiah 29:1-8, Zechariah 13:8-9, Romans 9:27
When the Lord washes away the filth of Jerusalem by a spirit of judgement burning like fire, He will create a cloud by day and a flame by night over Mt Zion, to be a covering for shade and shelter. [In the same way as for ancient Israel]

Isaiah 10:17-23 The Light of Israel will become a fire, their Holy One, a flame: that in a single day will burn up and consume His enemies. Malachi 4:1&3, 2 Peter 3:7
The forests and pastures will be destroyed, only a few trees will remain. Joel 1:19-20
On that Day, the remnant of Israel, the survivors of Jacob [all 12 tribes] will set their allegiance solely on the Lord.
A remnant will return, a remnant of Jacob, will return to God, their strength.

Israel, though you are as the sands of the sea – only a remnant will return. The Lord will carry out the destruction decreed upon all of the Holy Land.

Judah will be judged and the entire Middle East region will be virtually depopulated by a terrible fire from the sun and only a holy remnant will be saved. I am convinced that this Bible passage tells of events soon to happen, the coming Day of judgement onto all the world and His people; a remnant of Jacob [from all 12 tribes, plus those grafted in by reason of righteousness] going to live in all of the Promised Land, before the Return of Jesus. Ezekiel 40 to 48, Rev. 7:9

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, the Jews who reject Jesus, DO have prophesies about them:
DESTRUCTION IS DECREED Deut. 32:34-43, Jeremiah 8 & 9, Matthew 21:43

Isaiah 3:1-9 The Lord is about to strip Judah of every prop and support, all of their leaders, generals and counsellors will lose their positions. I shall appoint inexperienced people to positions of authority. Oppression and arrogance will stalk the Land and there will be severe shortages of food and water.

Judah is brought low, for in word and deed, they defy the Lord. The look on their faces testifies against them. Like Sodom, they parade their sins. Woe betide them, they have earned the disaster that will strike them.

Isaiah 3:13-26 The Lord stands up to judge His people. He opens the indictment against the elders and leaders; it is you who have ruined My vineyard. You have crushed My people and oppressed the poor.
You women of Zion; I will take away your finery, instead of coifed hair, you will be bald.
Your men will fall by the sword of the Lord, as in battle. Judah’s defenses are stripped
bare, laid flat to the ground.
[Isaiah 22:2 & 8…your slain did not fall by the sword, as in battle….and the mainstays of Judah’s defenses are removed.]

Isaiah 4:3-6 Those who remain in Jerusalem, whose survival was decreed, will be called holy.
Isaiah 6:13, Isaiah 29:1-8, Zechariah 13:8-9, Romans 9:27
When the Lord washes away the filth of Jerusalem by a spirit of judgement burning like fire, He will create a cloud by day and a flame by night over Mt Zion, to be a covering for shade and shelter. [In the same way as for ancient Israel]

Isaiah 10:17-23 The Light of Israel will become a fire, their Holy One, a flame: that in a single day will burn up and consume His enemies. Malachi 4:1&3, 2 Peter 3:7
The forests and pastures will be destroyed, only a few trees will remain. Joel 1:19-20
On that Day, the remnant of Israel, the survivors of Jacob [all 12 tribes] will set their allegiance solely on the Lord.
A remnant will return, a remnant of Jacob, will return to God, their strength.

Israel, though you are as the sands of the sea – only a remnant will return. The Lord will carry out the destruction decreed upon all of the Holy Land.

Judah will be judged and the entire Middle East region will be virtually depopulated by a terrible fire from the sun and only a holy remnant will be saved. I am convinced that this Bible passage tells of events soon to happen, the coming Day of judgement onto all the world and His people; a remnant of Jacob [from all 12 tribes, plus those grafted in by reason of righteousness] going to live in all of the Promised Land, before the Return of Jesus. Ezekiel 40 to 48, Rev. 7:9

same old cherry picking, choosing only the scriptures that speak of Israel's fall and ignoring the scriptures that speak of their reconciliation.

That way of preaching is to make God's word into a lie.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Here is a prophecy concerning Israel in the last days

Micah.4.
It shall come to pass in the latter days
that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established as the highest mountain and shall be raised up above the hills
and people shall flow to it and many nations shall come and say
"come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob that He may teach us His ways and we may walk in His paths"
For out of Zion shall go forth the law and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
He shall judge between many peoples and shall decide for strong nations afar off.
And they shall beat their swords into ploughshares and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nations shall not lift up sword against nation neither shall they learn war any more
But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree and none shall make them afraid
for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
We know the church is Israel. But the church has not displaced Israel but we have been joined to Israel. The New Covenant is made with Israel. All of Israel who enter into the New Covenant
Ephesians .2.
remember that you were at that time separated from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel and stranger to the covenants of promise having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who were once afar off have been brought near in the blood of Christ....

.... so then you are no longer strangers and sojourners but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the cornerstone in whom the whole structure is joined together and grows into a holy temple in the Lord in whom you also are built into it for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

There are 2 Israels, spiritual Israel and natural Israel. But the natural Israel still has promises made to them which differ from the promises made to the church and which are yet to be fulfilled.

John 1:v.11-13
11 He came unto His own, and His own received Him not.
12 But as many as received Him (Jewish or Gentile),to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on HIS NAME:(exclusively)
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD
. - The Word is GOD -

Romans 9:v.6-8:
- 6 They are not,
ALL Israel, which are of Israel:
- 7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children
(children of Abraham):

- 8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: (If are not sons of God, which father are they from? Will they be children of Devil?)

Dialogue between Jews and JESUS: John 8KJV

Jews said: - We be Abraham's seed,...John 8:v.33KJV
- JESUS said: - I know that ye are Abraham's seed...John 8:v.37KJV (Positive)

Jews said: - Abraham is our father.... John 8:v.39KJV
- JESUS said:- If ye were Abraham's children...John 8:v.39KJV (If???? hum!!!)

Jews said: - We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. John 8:v.41KJV
- JESUS said: - If God were your Father...John 8:v.42KJV (If???? hum!!!)
- JESUS said to the Jews: Why do ye not understand my speech? John 8:v.43

- JESUS openly and emphatically said to the Jews:
Ye are of your father the Devil...,

Do you believe in JESUS? Even He said to the Jews: ye are of your father the Devil...,

Why did JESUS call the Jews of serpents? It is because they are sons of the old serpent, called the Devil and Satan (now red Dragon). Matt.23:v.33-35.
33 -
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth(earth is Israel), from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

What is the mystery? JESUS linked the Jews to the murder of Abel? That upon the Jews may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth? from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

John 8:v.39-44:
39 - The Jews said unto JESUS, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now ye seek to kill me, ...
41 - The Jews said to JESUS: We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 - Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me:
43 - Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 - Ye are of your father the Devil, ...
45 - And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

JESUS said: Revelation 2:v.9 - 9...I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:v. 9 - 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan,
which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Revelation 7:v.3-4
3 - Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. (These are the remnant of Israel, there are the true Israel - Revelation 14:v.1- check it out)

Romans 2:v.5-11
5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the Day of wrath and revelation of the righteous Judgment of God;
6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

By the way, God will send them strong delusion that they -the Jews- believe a lie - they will believe in a false messiah who they are waiting still -, because they received not the love of the truth that they might be saved. 2 Thes.2:v.10-11

The number of the remnant is already pre-fixed by the Word of God- 144K - Revelation 7 - no more, no more, it is what the Word of of says.
The Word is GOD.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Acts 7:v.41-43
41 And they made a calf in those days, and offered sacrifice unto the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands.
42 Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness?
43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the STAR of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.
Many people say, in the current time, the
STAR of Israel's flag is the STAR of David what is not true, but a lie, because Israel rebelled against the house of David until today. In fact the STAR of Israel's flag in the current time has nothing to do with the King David, but with the god REMPHAN, as follow:

1 KINGS 12:v.16-19
16 So when all Israel saw that the king hearkened not unto them, the people answered the king, saying, What portion have we in David? neither have we inheritance in the son of Jesse: to your tents, O Israel: now see to thine own house, David. So Israel departed unto their tents.
17 But as for the children of Israel which dwelt in the cities of Judah, Rehoboam reigned over them.
18 Then king Rehoboam sent Adoram, who was over the tribute; and all Israel stoned him with stones, that he died. Therefore king Rehoboam made speed to get him up to his chariot, to flee to Jerusalem.

19 So Israel rebelled against the house of David unto this day. (Well, JESUS was of the house of David, He was crucified)

Yeah, the STAR of the flag of the current esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Israel, ruled and guided by the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism, has nothing to do with the KING David, but with the god Remphan. And the great city of Jerusalem is called spiritually Sodom and Egypt in the current time.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

John 1:v.11-13
11 He came unto His own, and His own received Him not.
12 But as many as received Him (Jewish or Gentile),to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on HIS NAME:(exclusively)
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD
. - The Word is GOD -

Romans 9:v.6-8:
- 6 They are not, ALL Israel, which are of Israel:
- 7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children (children of Abraham):
- 8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: (If are not sons of God, which father are they from? Will they be children of Devil?)

Dialogue between Jews and JESUS: John 8KJV

Jews said: - We be Abraham's seed,...John 8:v.33KJV
- JESUS said: - I know that ye are Abraham's seed...John 8:v.37KJV (Positive)

Jews said: - Abraham is our father.... John 8:v.39KJV
- JESUS said:- If ye were Abraham's children...John 8:v.39KJV (If???? hum!!!)

Jews said: - We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. John 8:v.41KJV
- JESUS said: - If God were your Father...John 8:v.42KJV (If???? hum!!!)
- JESUS said to the Jews: Why do ye not understand my speech? John 8:v.43

- JESUS openly and emphatically said to the Jews: Ye are of your father the Devil...,

Do you believe in JESUS? Even He said to the Jews: ye are of your father the Devil...,

Why did JESUS call the Jews of serpents? It is because they are sons of the old serpent, called the Devil and Satan (now red Dragon). Matt.23:v.33-35.
33 -Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth(earth is Israel), from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

What is the mystery? JESUS linked the Jews to the murder of Abel? That upon the Jews may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth? from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

John 8:v.39-44:
39 - The Jews said unto JESUS, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now ye seek to kill me, ...
41 - The Jews said to JESUS: We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 - Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me:
43 - Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 - Ye are of your father the Devil, ...
45 - And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

JESUS said: Revelation 2:v.9 - 9...I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:v. 9 - 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

3 - Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. (These are the remnant of Israel, there are the true Israel - Revelation 14:v.1- check it out)

5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the Day of wrath and revelation of the righteous Judgment of God;
6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

By the way, God will send them strong delusion that they -the Jews- believe a lie - they will believe in a false messiah who they are waiting still -, because they received not the love of the truth that they might be saved. 2 Thes.2:v.10-11

The number of the remnant is already pre-fixed by the Word of God- 144K - Revelation 7 - no more, no more, it is what the Word of of says. The Word is GOD.

1st the Lord was speaking to that generation of Jews
2nd He was addressing a small section of the crowd, the leaders, the multitude heard Him gladly
3rd if you are going to quote Paul then also quote Romans 11. where he says they will be accepted and received. All Israel will be saved.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
1st the Lord was speaking to that generation of Jews
2nd He was addressing a small section of the crowd, the leaders, the multitude heard Him gladly
3rd if you are going to quote Paul then also quote Romans 11. where he says they will be accepted and received. All Israel will be saved.

What prevails is the Word of God, not your opinions, and suppositions, and imaginations, and conjectures, and presumptions, and so on. The Word is GOD, understand? Do you believe in the Word of God? They are not, ALL Israel, which are of Israel: Romans 9:v.6 -

What was the population of all Israel at the time of the prophet Elijah? 7k? 1 Kings 20: v.15. And the others? Why were they not counted as Israelite or children of Israel? Because these others had nothing to do with God, but with the devils, with their father, the Devil (John 8:44-), the ancient serpent called Devil and Satan, a former cherub. God does not count the uncircumcised in heart as an Israelite, but only those faithful to Him are His children, for they are circumcised in their hearts.

Isaiah prophesied: Isaiah 10:v.20-22

20 And it shall come to pass in that Day (the Lord's Day), that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.

22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.

Do you believe in JESUS?

Revelation 3:v. 9 - 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
(These are the remnant of Israel, there are the true Israel - Revelation 14:v.1- check it out)

5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the Day of Wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

6 Who will render to every man(Jewish or Gentile) according to his deeds:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
same old cherry picking, choosing only the scriptures that speak of Israel's fall and ignoring the scriptures that speak of their reconciliation.
There is plenty of prophecy about the Judgment and punishment of Judah.
Where are the ones that say Judah will be saved? NOTE; The House of Judah, the Jews, not the House of Israel, the Christian peoples.
Here is a prophecy concerning Israel in the last days

Micah.4.
It shall come to pass in the latter days
that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established as the highest mountain and shall be raised up above the hills
and people shall flow to it and many nations shall come and say
"come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob that He may teach us His ways and we may walk in His paths"
For out of Zion shall go forth the law and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
He shall judge between many peoples and shall decide for strong nations afar off.
And they shall beat their swords into ploughshares and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nations shall not lift up sword against nation neither shall they learn war any more
But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree and none shall make them afraid
for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
You have assumed it is about Jewish Israel. But the Jews, or Israel aren't mentioned at all.
The people who will occupy Jerusalem and all of the holy Land in the Millennium, will only be the faithful Christians. Isaiah 56:1-3

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hitler found them, strange how when people want to insult them or persecute them thy can find them. IF it were true that there was no more seed of Abraham then God lied to them, many prophecies concerning them would not come to pass.

Who? who would have been so stupid to claim to be a Jew in Hitler's Germany if he were not one?
The so called Zionist were the ones who controlled Hitler and it was this type of Zionist who was wanting to kill the Jews and the reason why this is so is because back in the days of Hitler's Socialist Party, this type of so called Zionist were in fact truly despised by the majority of German Jews.
So the game plan was set in motion to deal with the majority of Jews who were Jewish and one generation back from such and the next generation back because they knew to much from the real devout Jews that this new so called Zionist were a false Mob.
So this type of Zionist Mob had to kill them all off because such a Jewish people were not stupid were a threat to this new so called Zionist Mob of Satanist in fact. the biggest threat to this Zionist Mob was them true devout Jews in fact.

If you bother to study this part of History The fact is that the majority of Jews despised this new Type of so called Zionist and that's a fact !

So what did this so called Zionist Mob do, well they got the fool Nazis to do there dirty work, so they band all Jewish media print but for the Zionist papers, this was done to undermine the German Jews who despised the so called Zionist, so the game plan was to work this Zionist propaganda on them Jews and another propaganda that was set up on the Germans. that's the key to the plan that Rothschild's and Co was setting up.

Such propaganda Games are always at play in leading the people astray, they even spend billions of tax payers $ a year nowadays to play the majority of people, but not all swallow it all, look at all the full on propaganda that such wared against Trump is a good example of such a power of influence over the people that is at play. same was at play in Hitler's Socialist dominated Germany.
Yes it was and is all about you can't say this or that under Socialism, Freedom of speech is always undermined under Socialist because they have to work so as to control the people with controlling peoples thoughts. you are not allowed to have opinions yourself as you are only to follow the Leadership like a mushroom. That's what the Nazis did in fact and that type of game play is fully at hand nowadays being played out full on, I know of old Nazis and people who have lived under Communism who say that they know this game play that is at hand nowadays because they lived through such degenerate hell of madness and are warning people, not to mention they have been attacked by fools who claim to know better
then they who lived under the hell of such that they experienced first hand.

Hitler was totally supporting the Zionist and that's a fact. there was Zionist floating in to Hitler's office day in day out all through his days, there was medals with a Nazi symbol on one side and a Jewish Star on the other in fact.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Where are the ones that say Judah will be saved? NOTE; The House of Judah, the Jews, not the House of Israel, the Christian peoples.

You have assumed it is about Jewish Israel. But the Jews, or Israel aren't mentioned at all.
The people who will occupy Jerusalem and all of the holy Land in the Millennium, will only be the faithful Christians. Isaiah 56:1-3

Nonsense.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

So there was another mountain, another temple, another Jerusalem, another people other than the Jews to who Isaiah was speaking.

The church will reign with Christ in heaven
The Jews will reign with Him on earth.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I demand that you provide scriptural proof for this wild assertion.
Remember; the Jews are NOT the Israel of God. Revelation 2:9b
You ignore scriptures anyway if'n they don't agree with your doctrine

Jesus said at the last supper "Where I go you cannot follow but you will follow after, in My Father's house are many mansions ... I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and take you to Myself that where I am you may be also.

I showed you Daniel said in the latter days Michael the great cherub who has the care of Israel shall stand up and fight for Israel and they shall be delivered.

Bible believers down the ages have always believed that in the last days God would restore the Jews ... better bible students than you and I.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
People going to live in heaven; other than the 2 Witnesses and the restoration of the Jews; other than a small remnant, are not prophesied.
Plenty of scripture does tell what will actually happen. Why don't you believe them?

God WILL restore Israel; His faithful Overcomers. Who are the beloved people in Revelation 3:9?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I showed you Daniel said in the latter days Michael the great cherub who has the care of Israel shall stand up and fight for Israel and they shall be delivered.

Daniel did not say what you say that he said, what you say is not true, absolutely. Michael will still fight against the red Dragon, who will have seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

You must know that
the red Dragon, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, will have 7 heads but only and only when he gives to the Beast of sea-the Papacy and the whore which rides upon him, the Roman Catholic Church, his Power, and his Seat, and great Authority-Revelation 13:v.2.

The red Dragon, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world through his gigantic and powerful structures, that is the world where you are living in the current time, he will absorb, or hoard, or swallow, or monopolize the current false Cristianism,
and the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism, the main religion of the Israel of the great city called Sodom and Egypt. Even the current dead churches or denominations, as the church of Laodiceans are being dominated by the red Dragon.

That said, when you and everyone that is like you preach lies or what is not true, you are working to the kingdom of the red Dragon, the Devil, these are those which stay on the TAIL of the red Dragon.

Be careful or get ready because Michael will fight against the red Dragon, if you preach lies you are working for the red Dragon, so be sure that Michael will be fighting with his Sword against you and everyone that is like you, as he did with Balaam-
Numbers 22:v.31-34.

Be careful or get ready.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
People going to live in heaven; other than the 2 Witnesses and the restoration of the Jews; other than a small remnant, are not prophesied.
Plenty of scripture does tell what will actually happen. Why don't you believe them?

God WILL restore Israel; His faithful Overcomers. Who are the beloved people in Revelation 3:9?
Paul says Israel are beloved