It all fits within Ezekiel 39

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used the KJV Bible in that quote.

As always, the REBible puts better and correctly:......you will invade a land restored from ruin......
It isn't because of war, but because of a natural disaster, that the holy Land will be depopulated and the Land made desolate. Ezekiel 38:8b
What does the entire REBible Ezekiel 38:8 verse say? Please provide a quote.

And also a link to the REBible you are using.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The "time of the gentiles" is about to end.

We agree on this point.

The situation in Israel is now impossible to reverse, and that is the ultimate sign-gate.

We disagree on this point. AS Paul stated in Romans 11:25b-26, that after the fullness in time of the Gentiles is completed, that all of Israel will be saved because God will once more gather Israel to Himself where they are living scattered throughout all of the earth and that He will remove the beasts of heaven exercising their influence on the face of the earth and the influenced kings of the earth for a season as foretold in Isaiah 24:21-22 so that there will be peace on the face of the earth for a long period of time, namely 1,000 years. This event will occur at a place called Armageddon where the kings of the earth will gather for one last push against Israel and at the same time the beast/judged heavenly hosts will also be judged and together the judged heavenly hosts and the judged kings of the earth will be imprisoned for many days to await the time of their punishment.

We all should remember that there is nothing impossible that God cannot do.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The nation of Turkey today is a member of NATO. Yet it is an Islamic country, the majority there are Muslims. Russia has been busy trying to insert a radical Islamic government in Turkey to end NATO relations there, and align instead with Communist Russia and the other radical Islamic nations. So Turkey is a place to be watching today, as it will complete... this Ezekiel 38 alignment of nations that will form this great army that will come upon the nation of Israel in the last days.
Since we have pretty much a handle on the nations making up Gog/Magog, I think we should also be expecting the person who becomes the little horn (someone not part of the Gog/Magog group) be made known soon.

Gog/Magog event takes place.

Then, in the aftermath, the little horn person coming from north west of Israel, Daniel 8:9, with a strong army into the midde-east, will be the prince that shall come of Daniel 9:26, who then becomes the Antichrist and confirms the Mt. Sinai covenant for the 7 year cycle in Deuteronomy 31:9-11.

So that 7 years in Ezekiel 39:9-10, are the same 7 years of Daniel 9:27. I am hoping with this thread that we can all get on the same page and try to figure out who that person is.

A couple of characteristics of the person the Jews (Judaism) are looking for in their messiah is that he is great politician and has military knowledge. For that reason, and because Ukraine is on fast track to become a full fledged member of the EU, I am keeping an eye on
Zelensky. Too early to tell for certain.

But if he becomes leader over a panel of ten other EU leaders - that would be huge. ...or it could be someone completely different who fills that role. We have to watch.

Gog Magog 7months3 .jpg

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After the Gog/Magog event there will be a big burial site, called "The valley of Hamongog", Ezekiel 39.11. Since there is not such site in existence - yet, the Gog/Magog event is still future - but not the distant future.

Gog/Magog takes place in the latter years, latter days - as it says in Ezekiel 38:8 and Ezekiel 38:!6.
The war of Ezekiel 39 took place long ago, with wooden weapons of warfare, shields, spears, bows, and arrows

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
We disagree on this point.

You misunderstood me.

Let me be more clear.

When the "time of the Gentiles" is over, the Trib Starts.

And for the last 150 yrs, eschatologist's have been trying to pin-point WHEN the Trib is about to start.

So, what everyone can agree on is that "look at what happens to Israel, as when all countries are lined up against them, then you know the Trib is about to start, and God is going to resume His dealing with the Jew".

And right now, what we see happening against Israel in the entire world..... is IRREVERSIBLE .
The world is now against the Jew, and this is not going to cool off or slow down or get better.
Even this latest US President is now a part of the problem....
And that is because the TRIB is about to start.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You misunderstood me.

Let me be more clear.

And for the last 150 yrs, eschatologist's have been trying to pin-point WHEN the Trib is about to start.

So, what everyone can agree on is that "look at what happens to Israel, as when all countries are lined up against them, then you know the Trib is about to start, and God is going to resume His dealing with the Jew".

And right now, what we see happening against Israel in the entire world..... is IRREVERSIBLE .
The world is now against the Jew, and this is not going to cool off or slow down or get better.
Behold, it would be helpful if you used the term "great tribulation" instead of "the Trib".

"the Trib" is a misnomer used by proponents of the pre-trbi rapture view - meaning the 70th week of Daniel 9:27.

The great tribulation will begin when the abomination of desolation (a statue image of the beast-king in the standing position) is standing in the holy place (the temple mount). From that point of being setup - there will be 1335 days until Jesus's return.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Behold, it would be helpful if you used the term "great tribulation" instead of "the Trib".

The entire Tribulation is 7 yrs.

The Trib is the first 3.5 yrs, @Douggg

The Grt Trib is the last 3.5 yrs.

See, its the 2nd half of the 7 yrs....of the Trib, that is the GREAT Trib = when the Anti-Christ proclaims himself to be God, and you have the "abomination of desolation" that is referred to in Matthew 24:15.

See that part?
That is Matt 24... and that happens in the 2nd Half of the Trib, as its the Great Trib.

Now, heretics read Matt 24, and it says.. .(Jesus speaking) = "HE that endures to the end, shall be saved."
And that is all they read in their commentary.. (as they dont use a Bible).... so they then deny the Cross and say..."see there you have to do that to go to heaven".
Whereas the Bible teaches that when you see this """Abomination of desolation"" .. its during THAT period of the Great Trib, that Jesus says that "he that endures to the end".. OF THAT..... = the last 3.5 yrs.... shall be saved.

Last edited:

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The entire Tribulation is 7 yrs.

The Trib is the first 3.5 yrs, @Douggg
Behold, for most of the first half, the world will not be in tribulation but will be thinking it has entered the messianic age, saying "peace and safety " of 1Thessalonians5:3

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You misunderstood me.

Let me be more clear.

We still disagree on this conclusion.

When the time of the Gentiles is over in around 20 years time, as Paul states in Romans 11:25b-26, "all of Israel will be saved." The end of the time of the gentiles will occur when all the kings of the earth assemble at Armageddon and they are judged for their part in the trampling of God's sanctuary and His earthly hosts. Isaiah 24:21-22 describes the judgement of the Gentile kings at Armageddon and the fact that they along with the Beast of heaven and Satan and their immediate imprisonment in the Bottomless pit for 1,000 years.

It is not until the Bottomless pit is unlocked after the 1,000 years of their imprisonment has been completed that the little while period, will occur and during this little while period, the Great Tribulation will occur.

For me, my understanding of your eschatology understanding is that it is all wrong, based on my understanding of what the scripture state.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not until the Bottomless pit is unlocked after the 1,000 years of their imprisonment has been completed that the little while period, will occur and during this little while period, the Great Tribulation will occur.
Hi Jay, the great tribulation takes place in the 7 years following the Gog/Magog event in Ezekiel 39. In the near future.

At the end of those 7 years is Armageddon in verses 17-20. And Jesus's return to this earth in verses 21-29 to end the great tribulation.

Jesus, then, having returned to this earth, sends his angels out to bring all of the house of Israel back to the land of Israel in verse 28, corresponding to Matthew 24:31.

And then the thousand year millennium begins.

At the end of the thousand years, Satan is released from the bottomless pit prison, and is allowed to deceive the nations again for a short period of time, unspecified. Among those nations will be the same nations making up Gog and Magog, of the Ezekiel 39 event a thousand years earlier. Revelation 20:8.

And one last battle to surround and destroy the camp of the saints - Israel. But the attackers will be destroyed by fire coming down from God out of heaven. Revelation 20:9

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So we have to keep those two episodes involving the Gog-Magog nations straight. One event 7 years before Jesus returns. Which is the one we are expecting right now. And then later, another event at the end of the thousand years. Looking forward to seeing you in those thousand years, in our redeemed everlasting bodies.

Be encouraged.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi Jay, the great tribulation takes place in the 7 years following the Gog/Magog event in Ezekiel 39. In the near future.

At the end of those 7 years is Armageddon in verses 17-20. And Jesus's return to this earth in verses 21-29 to end the great tribulation.

Jesus, then, having returned to this earth, sends his angels out to bring all of the house of Israel back to the land of Israel in verse 28, corresponding to Matthew 24:31.

And then the thousand year millennium begins.

At the end of the thousand years, Satan is released from the bottomless pit prison, and is allowed to deceive the nations again for a short period of time, unspecified. Among those nations will be the same nations making up Gog and Magog, of the Ezekiel 39 event a thousand years earlier. Revelation 20:8.

And one last battle to surround and destroy the camp of the saints - Israel. But the attackers will be destroyed by fire coming down from God out of heaven. Revelation 20:9

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So we have to keep those two episodes involving the Gog-Magog nations straight. One event 7 years before Jesus returns. Which is the one we are expecting right now. And then later, another event at the end of the thousand years. Looking forward to seeing you in those thousand years, in our redeemed everlasting bodies.

Be encouraged.

You can believe what you want but I am happy with my understanding as it fits all of the pieces together in the right order.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
By the grace of God, go I. I am not discouraged.

I am glad that you are not discouraged. However, may I humbly suggest that you dig a little deeper into the Source language texts to come to a better contextual understanding of what you read in the scriptures.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Good guess.

I'm not certain when you decided that its "the next 20 yrs".

Keep on guessing.

But I am not guessing at all. Exodus 20:4-6 gives us a valid clue as to when God will begin gathering Israel to Himself in our near future. Probably around 20 years from now.

But that is based on my understanding of the scriptures and how long an age/generation is. There are enough hooks in the scriptures to use to establish when the end of this present age/generation will be. The assembling of the kings of the earth at Armageddon is a good sign to look out for.

We should note that the Great tribulation is too far into the future for us to be concerned about the Great Tribulation at this present time. It will be over 1,000 years from now.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But I am not guessing at all. Exodus 20:4-6 gives us a valid clue as to when God will begin gathering Israel to Himself in our near future.

'probably" = guessing.

there is no guess, left.
Israel (the jews) have in the lat 5 months become = world wide hated.

EVEN THE Current US President, is against Israel, and this will get worse as the US Presidential Election gets closer.

Understand yet?

Have you been asleep since Oct 7, 2023?

This SITUATION is not going to be resolved, its not going to "go away"..... because its a SIGN. of the TIMES.

China, Iran, Russia, are all a part of Gog-Magog.

Try not to miss it., as its happening NOW, and not : 20 yrs from now".

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
'probably" = guessing.

there is no guess, left.
Isreal, (the jews) have in the lat 5 months become world wide hated.

Understand yet?

Have you been asleep since Oct 7, 2023?

This SITUATION is not going to be resolved, its not going to "go away"..... because its a SIGN. of the TIMES.

China, Iran, Russia, are all a part of Gog-Magog.

Try not to miss it., as its happening NOW, and not : 20 yrs from now".

It seems like you are guessing that you are right based on what you are posting.

PS: - I edited my post above to give a basis for my understanding.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It seems like you are guess

There is no "guess".

The Trib is next.

The final 3 signs are in place.

1.) World Wide Jew Hatred

2.) Gog-Magog = Russia China Iran, they are on the way

3.) Worldwide Homosexuality on the rampage, . .and that includes "Transgender".