It is coming around the Bend...Volcanic prohpecy for Central Oregon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I first joined here I became friends with a brother that is a kindred spirit. When he found out where I was from he let me know about a prophecy concerning the coming volcanic activity near Bend Oregon. Well every once a while I hear stuff in the news about some of the volcanoes in the area. The South Sister Mountain has a bulge and is active(They say there is nothing to worry about), Mt. Bachelor has hot spots that steam that you have to ski around (They say there is nothing to worry about) and now Newbury Crater, a huge volcano, had 30 small shallow quakes under it which is very unusual (They say there is nothing to worry about lol). It really has me thinking. In 1997 a prophecy was given to a man about these volcanoes through a dream. Here is a link to that prophecy for those interested:

It's Coming Down The Track and Around the Bend

Interesting stuff!

Reactions: TLHKAJ