It just occurs to me...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...that as Trump seeks to undermine voting, and as democrats respond by urging people to get their votes in as early as possible, Trump is undercutting himself.

He's way behind right now, because people are disgusted with his bungling of the COVID-19 pandemic. That might change by November. But the sooner people get their votes in, the less time, Trump has to change their minds.

That would be ironic. And poetic justice. I'm going to see how early I can vote this time.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...that as Trump seeks to undermine voting, and as democrats respond by urging people to get their votes in as early as possible, Trump is undercutting himself.

He's way behind right now, because people are disgusted with his bungling of the COVID-19 pandemic. That might change by November. But the sooner people get their votes in, the less time, Trump has to change their minds.

That would be ironic. And poetic justice. I'm going to see how early I can vote this time.
LOL!!!

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It would be poetic justice, Yehren. Perhaps God shall awaken this knowledge to Donald Trump eventually, and, Donald Trump will begin to realize that he's made himself the author of his own life-long self-destruction. What a revelation that will be!

Trump never has loved others because he's lacked the self-love to do so. Mary Trump was very right about him and his traumatic childhood, in her book, Too Much and Never Enough. Trump's empty ego is destroying him and shall eventually destroy him completely. And he will involve many others in that destruction.

Last edited:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And he will involve many others in that destruction.

It remains true that very few people have the character to associate themselves with Trump and not be badly damaged thereby. Trump has the narcissist's skill at identifying weak people who can be easily corrupted.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...that as Trump seeks to undermine voting...
What absolute rubbish! Projecting on to Trump the evil designs of the wicked Democrats. Since you have aligned yourself with them, you have already put yourself into Satan's camp.

Trump has actually failed to stand up strongly enough for legal and proper voting. Recently he complained about mail-in ballots, instead of putting out an Executive Order banning mail-in voting. So he has allowed the Democrats a loophole to undermine himself.

Reactions: lforrest

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What absolute rubbish! Projecting on to Trump the evil designs of the wicked Democrats. Since you have aligned yourself with them, you have already put yourself into Satan's camp.

Trump has actually failed to stand up strongly enough for legal and proper voting. Recently he complained about mail-in ballots, instead of putting out an Executive Order banning mail-in voting. So he has allowed the Democrats a loophole to undermine himself.

I think that the psychological projection goes the other way, Enoch111. Trump wouldn't be able to ban mail-in voting. He and Melania are already down for mail-in voting for Florida.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since Trump seeks to undermine voting...

What absolute rubbish! Projecting on to Trump the evil designs of the wicked Democrats.

He's already admitted it:

Trump openly admits to sabotaging Post Office to boost his re-election chances
President Donald Trump told Fox Business’s Maria Bartiromo on Thursday that he is blocking needed funds to the United States Postal Service as a way to thwart Democrats’ efforts to have mail-in voting during the 2020 presidential election.

When asked a question about giving the Post Office the resources needed to handle millions of mail-in ballots this fall, the president said he was not interested in providing the funds.

“Now they need that money in order to make the Post Office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots,” Trump said, according to CNN’s Abby Philip. “But if they don’t get those two items that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting.”
Trump openly admits to sabotaging Post Office to boost his re-election chances

President Donald Trump is warning if Democrats’ efforts to make it easier for Americans to vote are successful Republicans will not win elections.

“I will tell you this. If you look at before and after, the things they had in there were crazy,” Trump said on “Fox & Friends” about Democratic proposals to the $2.2 trillion coronavirus support bill.

“They had things, um, levels of voting that if you ever agreed to it you’d never have a Republican elected in this country again,” he said
WATCH: Trump admits if Democrats make voting easier ‘you’d never have a Republican elected in this country again’

Reactions: bukka

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The important thing to know is that Trump is pulling out all stops to keep people from voting. Every one of us has the responsibility to vote as soon as possible; it's very likely that he will, by crippling the Post Office, be able to keep many mail-in votes from counting. Vote as early as you can, to make sure your vote counts.

Reactions: bukka