It's called Sucralose, artificial sweetener, and it's toxic & alters your DNA! (Genotoxic)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have a friend in Jesus.

Psalm 9:7 -
But the Lord shall endure forever;
He has prepared His throne for judgment.

Psalm 103:19 -
The Lord has established His throne in heaven,
And His kingdom rules over all.

Reactions: dev553344

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They're an international conglomerate.

Amazingly, China manufactures many life saving prescription drugs for the American patient. China! :Oh no: China!

And some doubt China's complicity in manufacturing the COVID-19 virus as a political tool and part of the globalist agenda?

good clip.

I'll have to watch that movie again soon.

Reactions: ButterflyJones

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's hard to believe the genotoxic effects weren't known before these substances were marketed to consumers.

The COVID-19"vaccine" alters DNA, now we learn well prior to that Sucralose does too.

What's the deal with mucking about with our DNA?
I think in a lot of cases they just don't know what they are doing. And how many other food additives will be discovered to be unhealthy? In our obese and diabetic America?

I still think the best thing is to eat fresh natural foods as much as possible.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mercury is bad for a body, but well I eat tuna sandwhiches happily. If I die, then it is the Lord's choice that I die. He can also heal me at any time from anything. Believe and enjoy life I say.
God is perfectly able to alter your taste should He want to. I know, He did mine. All foods are good if received with thanksgiving and prayer. So pray a little extra over that tunafish, and enjoy!

Much love!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is perfectly able to alter your taste should He want to. I know, He did mine. All foods are good if received with thanksgiving and prayer. So pray a little extra over that tunafish, and enjoy!

Much love!
Remember the Charlie the Tuna commercials back when he was upset he wasn't canned?
Now he's all for canning his own kind while remaining as the Starkist spokes fish.

How much in gross sales did adding Chuck to the commercials help? Isn't what he's doing like unto Tunabalism? Advocating for eating his own kind? :IDK:Chkl::Broadly:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember the Charlie the Tuna commercials back when he was upset he wasn't canned?
Now he's all for canning his own kind while remaining as the Starkist spokes fish.

How much in gross sales did adding Chuck to the commercials help? Isn't what he's doing like unto Tunabalism? Advocating for eating his own kind? :IDK:Chkl::Broadly:
It seems altruism gave way to self-preservation.

Much love!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the reader, "carcinogenicity" refers to cancer causing.

What most probably know is that anything we ingest does effect the organs of digestion. Stomach, gut, etc... Water soluble or not.

Case in point Vitamin C is water soluble. However, you still absorb the properties of Vitamin C when you ingest that supplement.

Below is another article and from Chemistry World.

Don't allow anyone to lead you to ignore the harmful effects of the Genotoxin Sucralose.

"...
The researchers from North Carolina State University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill concluded that the trace amounts of sucralose-6-acetate in a single, daily sucralose-sweetened drink exceeded the safe threshold of 0.15µg per person per day that the European Food Safety Authority has set. That doesn’t even factor in the sucralose-6-acetate could be produced during metabolism, the researchers noted.

Further, the team discovered that gut cells exposed to sucralose-6-acetate had increased activity in genes related to oxidative stress, inflammation and carcinogenicity. ‘It’s time to revisit the safety and regulatory status of sucralose, because the evidence is mounting that it carries significant risks,’ warned Susan Schiffman, the study’s corresponding author."
And if the mounting evidence leads to empirical conclusions, then people should take serious action on sucralose!

Reactions: M3n0r4h

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So is having LGBTQXYZ friends.
Very genotoxic. DNA doesn't hold up when these folks get to explaining things.