I've noticed people think we went to the moon.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you investigate this stuff you don't have to make jokes about it because science and stupid behavior debunks them.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The idea that we didn't go to the moon was thoroughly debunked by the Mythbusters.

What? Dude you moon blind.

You can't think these guys were really doing this on the moon, do you?, like little kids on a movie set? The chest bouncing, and goofy voice overs, convinced me its fake. Like saying you all suckers!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know why people avoid this topic? They are afraid to be called kooks around their buddies... but see I don't care b.c I lost everything already. What does it matter to me what they think. And its why I can find the Kingdom of heaven.

I don't want to be lied to by doctors or friends.. or wives..religious, or anyone. Or people to give me money and expect things in return.

That means I can find the truth. If buz went to the moon -- then they are using it as a trampoline. lol.

He saying you "Dumpt , duh Dumpt duh Dumb."

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is funny. Normal speed to us now. If he was really on the moon his space suit would have blown up like a grenade.

Last edited:

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Way to go Buzz.

If I had risked my life flying a tin can to the moon and back, and someone got in my face calling me a coward and a liar, i would have done the same.

Reactions: Nancy

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if it was easy for Buz to go.. then we'd be going with the Imax camera today. He looks to his right a lot to access his imagination.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's another one.. very entertaining. He really looks right on this one.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watch him here... look him roll eyes to his imagination side --the right.

Logic side is to the left.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Low Earth Orbit is like a swimming pool. But way up and beyond its not, and that's if you get past the Thermosphere.

Where did u get that info? Low earth orbits pressure is not like a swimming pool. Both the moon and low earth orbit are negative pressure while under water is positive pressure. The video you posted in the op says this at around the 7 minute mark. Water only simulates zero gravity for the camera.

Here is a table showing the pressures of the moon and low earth orbit.

bandicam-2020sjh-07-09-23-27-44-678.jpg

Orders of magnitude (pressure) - Wikipedia

We can see that both low earth orbit and the moon are above the ultra high vacuum range.

If the suit would blow up on the moon it would also blow up in low earth orbit.
So these are the possibilities
1/ The moon landings and every space walk has been fake.
2/ They didn't have the suits to go to space in the 60s but developed them for the iss in the 90s.
3/ They did have the technology to pressurize the suits for space back in the 60's.

They can't go.. nobody can go. B/c its all a lie.. We can send unmanned.. But even that is korky on the landing.. watching India goes splat! And you think Neil landed one?

Hold on a sec Brian. I never said i think Neil did anything. I said that there are many lines of evidence that they didn't go to the moon.

I presented what i think is their best evidence that they did go and asked the questions about the Soviets which u managed to dodge.
If u believe the suits were incapable then u must believe that every space walk, USA and Soviet, has been fake.

All im trying to say is that citing the space suits as evidence that man didn't go to the moon is a poor argument. It only complicates things.
I haven't looked into the topic for a long time but i know there are much better lines of evidence u can use

The idea that we didn't go to the moon was thoroughly debunked by the Mythbusters.

Im sorry but that isn't true. Out of dozens pieces of evidence used to claim it was a hoax, the Mythbusters chose only a few of them to focus on, the easiest ones like the waving flag and footprint. They didn't dare touch any evidence that couldn't be debunked such as; same back drops at different locations, unexplained images, the radiation belt, the lack of dust on the lander and many others.

What is the evidence that man did go to the moon??? The NASA images that are full of anomalies?
Russia, China and the USA have all had their own rovers on the moon at some stage.
They could end the whole conspiracy theory by taking pictures of the gear the Americans left on the moon. But none of them have

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can prove we never went with this NASA Experiment at 6 min. What would happen when you remove outside pressure is the air in your suit would expand and then pop (no pressure to hold it back).. or decompress and you die. And proves Man would never be on the moon. Air would like inflate in your suit you'd become the Michlelin man.. and go feet up.

watch at 6 min.

And being lied to by USA.. wow. They can go to low earth orbit because enuf gas there like being underwater. This proves people will believe anything without actually looking.
This shows what happened in a vacuum chamber, apparently, but it doesn't prove anythink else.

Training in a vacuum would give you more a feel for the lack of air resistance, but that seems rather minor compared to getting used to weightlessness.

Much love!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This shows what happened in a vacuum chamber, apparently, but it doesn't prove anythink else.

Training in a vacuum would give you more a feel for the lack of air resistance, but that seems rather minor compared to getting used to weightlessness.

Much love!

Right! it proves what happens in a vacuum.. so being on the moon with that much vacuum will cause the air in your suit to expand. The no pushing inward pressure. The air won't be contained/compressed. . You won't beat me on this.

So the suit pops and decompress and you die in matter of 1 min. Low Earth Orbit still has some invisible gas pressure obviously like a swimming pool does.

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listening to Buz recount his story... he leaves me without a wow it was so awesome to be on the moon feeling in his story. He looks tanked or drunk. To me it sounds like a fake garbage memory. How can anyone believe him! I'd be saying how awesome it felt being up there. I don't get that impression at all.

I've been investigating the moon landings for 25 years. My conclusion its all bogus.

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right! it proves what happens in a vacuum.. so being on the moon with that much vacuum will cause the air in your suit to expand. The no pushing inward pressure. The air won't be contained/compressed. . You won't beat me on this.

So the suit pops and decompress and you die in matter of 1 min. Low Earth Orbit still has some invisible gas pressure obviously like a swimming pool does.

We have all sorts of pressure related technologies, and have for a long time.

I'm thinking about the video you posted . . .

So does this . . .

upload_2020-7-10_8-28-1.png

. . . look like this?

upload_2020-7-10_8-31-23.png

It's not the same suit.

Do you have any videos of the actual space suit blowing up? Or just the video of some guy in some other suit?

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When there is no outside pressure air expands inside your suit like the Vacuum chamber. Its a test that proves we never went. No outside pressure to hold back the air inside your suit.

Hence this secret vacuum test.

at 6 min he blows up like a balloon from no outside pressure and develops a leak.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When there is no outside pressure air expands inside your suit like the Vacuum chamber. Its a test that proves we never went. No outside pressure to hold back the air inside your suit.

Hence this secret vacuum test.

at 6 min he blows up like a balloon from no outside pressure and develops a leak.

Not the same suit . . .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its a test that proves we never went.
You've video proves nothing of the sort, and has no bearing on whether we went to the moon or not.

It's like saying, my Crysler crashed, so your Ford can't be driven.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been investigating the moon landings for 25 years. My conclusion its all bogus.
Curious . . . why would so many people, 10's of thousands, really, why would SO MANY people conspire for so many years to fake moon landings?

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Curious . . . why would so many people, 10's of thousands, really, why would SO MANY people conspire for so many years to fake moon landings?

The better question is, "if it was so easy to go and do chest bumps on the moon why we haven't gone back." Its b/c in a true vacuum nothing holds your space suit together.