I've noticed people think we went to the moon.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can prove we never went with this NASA Experiment at 6 min. What would happen when you remove outside pressure is the air in your suit would expand and then pop (no pressure to hold it back).. or decompress and you die. And proves Man would never be on the moon. Air would like inflate in your suit you'd become the Michlelin man.. and go feet up.

watch at 6 min.

And being lied to by USA.. wow. They can go to low earth orbit because enuf gas there like being underwater. This proves people will believe anything without actually looking.

Last edited:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The idea that we didn't go to the moon was thoroughly debunked by the Mythbusters. Honestly people believe nonsense like your posting here, I bet you are a flat earther too aren't you,.

Reactions: Rita

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The idea that we didn't go to the moon was thoroughly debunked by the Mythbusters. Honestly people believe nonsense like your posting here, I bet you are a flat earther too aren't you,.

The chamber in the experiment was what you would find on the moon. And getting past the thermosphere..is so hot, you would melt in it. The metals they used would have turned to molten metal in no time. Lunar module would of never made it thru. Then the Van Allan belt.. no way. A million X-rays a minute.

Also nobody else has been there since.

Then you have this guy.. Terry Vert 4 min. He probably forgot we went.

Last edited:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The chamber in the experiment was what you would find on the moon. And getting past the thermosphere..is so hot you would melt in it. The metals they used would have turned to molten metal in no time.

All false. I am not going to debate stupid ideas so believe lies if you want. I am not coming back to this thread I don't have time for stupidity from videos.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes you believe b.c I have not seen while an adult. Made a nice children's story though.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That men traveled 180,000 miles thru the thermosphere,, past Van Allen,, landed on moon.. got out in full sunlight.. nevermind the vacuum chamber test, and hopped around like it was a piece of cake. People who cave dive are dead in 10 minutes without o2... and up there when sun hit the air in your space suit will be 200 degrees in no time. I not as gullible until I see more flights there.

Someone recently tried to land a module.. and it crashed.. India? Yet the USA aces every time.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So. Yes our guys went to the moon and India miscalculated. I am done

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My last post here. I do not believe any stupid conspiracy that your peddling. Ar you a troll and playing us or do you have a problem. Whatever I am not responding in this thread anymore

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I showed you two different experiments w/ the exact same results + Commander of ISS Teri Verts admitting it.

You don't believe it because you are in denial. That's a huge problem for me, "this no pressure outside" your space suit test. Nothing 'pushing back' effect. Air holds us together.

The silly part is watching this. Not even cave divers play around like that. Who does that dangerous stuff in a vacuum? See back then you could fool the sheeple.. but not me I have looked. See how easy they make going to the moon? So easy they can almost pop their suits. And whats the Betty bop thing they were singing? Yep, I'm sure nobody ever went.

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone laughing at that? I laughed so hard seeing that movie set. You guys know why I showed you this? I have my own mind and do my own investigations into things.

If buz is chest bouncing on the moon u know its fake.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You can prove we never went with this NASA Experiment at 6 min. What would happen when you remove outside pressure is the air in your suit would expand and then pop (no pressure to hold it back).. or decompress and you die. And proves Man would never be on the moon. Air would like inflate in your suit you'd become the Michlelin man.. and go feet up.

watch at 6 min.

And being lied to by USA.. wow. They can go to low earth orbit because enuf gas there like being underwater. This proves people will believe anything without actually looking.
You speak as those who are uninformed brian. If you spoke less and listened more you might learn what you don't understand.

Reactions: Nancy

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

It's an interesting point.
At 10^-10 Pa the moon does have a lower atmospheric pressure than low earth orbit which is 10^-8Pa.
However the order of magnitude is not that great. Anything over 10^-7Pa is considered an ultra high vacuum.

What im saying is that the space suits they use in low earth orbit would be effective on the moon.
U know that experiment u posted with the balloon in the vacuum...
What would happen if that balloon was tied up with no air in it at all? Would the balloon still blow up?
Im not sure but the space suits they have do pass the test.

There are many lines of evidence that appear to support the claim that man never went to the moon.
Some of the best ones come from NASA themselves. Their answers to some of the anomalies are perplexing to say the least.

On the flipside there really is not much evidence to support the claim that man did go to the moon.
For a while i thought it was a hoax and it might very well be. But there is one thing that i can't explain... The Soviet Union...

In Russia they were also building a rocket to go to the moon and back.
So the Russian scientists, who are totally independent of the USA, had also calculated that it was possible.
And then when America did broadcast the moon landings the Soviets didn't claim any malpractice, instead they simply accepted defeat.

So the questions i would ask you are;
Why were the Soviets building a rocket to go to the moon if they didn't think it was possible?
And why didn't the Soviets ever claim it was a hoax?

Reactions: Nancy

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They can't go.. nobody can go. B/c its all a lie.. We can send unmanned.. But even that is korky on the landing.. watching India goes splat! And you think Neil landed one?

Them doing chest bumps on the moon tells me its all staged. Its to get a reaction!!! Like wow we really went and i'm a bozo for believing.

And you know those dudes are laughing at us in the chest moon bouncing video. Not me .. all fake. Nobody would risk a chest bounce on the moon with a vacuum all around them. You might as well bounced yourself off a crater. Its just a circus act.

+++ U see it's being out in same vacuum chamber that's on the moon... = no outside pressure your air expands and you will pop. No pushing back... to contain the air in your suit. You can do experiments, and its just like the Nasa vid. Then you see that bozo chest bouncing and singing? They are laughing at us. I bet you they added the sound later.

Low Earth Orbit is like a swimming pool. But way up and beyond its not, and that's if you get past the Thermosphere.

Last edited: