Jack Van Impe and Hal Lindsey=World's Best Bible Prophecy Teachers!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels. Matthew 13:39-43

40 “As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Temple Institute is a con. It's a small museum to make money off of mentally-challenged-Christian-Zionists-working-for-the-Devil who visit to Israel. The Israeli government is making no effort to move toward building a temple. Most Jews have no interest in building a temple. Those Jews who want to build a temple only want it for ethnic pride, not any religious reason. Orthodox Jews activity oppose the building of a temple. Not only do they not have a priesthood, their Talmudic religion doesn't have a priesthood. Christianity, of course, has no room for a third temple and can never recognize a third temple as anything other than a satanic shrine.

You would do well as an opinion columnist where facts are irrelevant.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Nancy and Pisteuo

Vexatious

Sep 29, 2018
midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The day of Israel’s national conversion will be when the Messiah, Jesus, puts His feet on the Mount of Olives at the end of the great tribulation. He will then judge the nations and save the remnant of His people, Israel. Under strong conviction of sin, worked by the Holy Spirit, they will grieve over their terrible sins, pray for pardon and mercy, and accept Jesus as Messiah and Saviour:

It's like you know you preach lies, else you would have answered me concerning God telling [the kingdom of] Israel that they are not His people and He is not their God. Not a verse in all the Bible of God calling anyone His People applies to those Antichrist Talmudists you call Jews and God's people. Your religion is anti-Christian. Your religion is Satanism.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
God says those that curse the Jews are cursed by God.
We don't need to curse the Jewish apostates, they cursed themselves. Matthew 27:25 And Jesus rejected them. Matthew 21:43
Anti-semitism is a very ugly thing to see.
No one here hates any individual for ethnic reasons, be they Eskimo, American or Jew. Your accusation is totally unacceptable and you should be banned for it.

But in fact, the Bible tells us NOT to pray for the Jews; Jeremiah 11:14 and Jeremiah 14:11

Don't you realize, Gismys, that when one side of an argument has to resort to personal abuse and character assassination, then they have lost and their right course of action is to go back to their premise and reconsider the truth of it.
The 'rapture to heaven' is a lie, a Satanic deception; it is never stated in the Bible, Jesus Himself refutes it and the Prophets do tell us just what our role as Christians is; in the end times.

You know, I would imagine that anyone who has been fooled by false teachers, who comes to the realization of their wrong beliefs, then God will especially reward that person.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anti-semitism is a very ugly thing to see. ===""We don't need to curse the Jewish apostates, they cursed themselves."" Shall we call the Jews "Christ killers"??

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Yes!!! gehenna, the ever-burning trash pit outside of Jerusalem is a word picture of the all to real eternal hell
seems like if you want to discuss conditions after literal death you would have to goto Hades then, wouldn't you? How will you address that there is no punishment in the Greek god Hades' mythology, if i may ask?
Jesus hung on a Roman cross to pay your sin debt so that you need not go to hell unless you chose to
this model is going to let you down, ok, but no one is going to blame you for starting there, fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, i initially came to Jesus out of a fear of God and hell myself, and i guess most ppl do.

on a currently unrelated note, you might reflect on how whenever there are buyers for something, sellers will arise. There are many refs to "marketplace" in the Book too, but understand that ppl who call buildings "churches" may not read these right either i guess. Anyway best wishes on your journey, i worked the "I Found It!" campaign, that was several lifetimes ago now, and you bring up memories that i had been ashamed of kinda, and now for some reason i'm not so ty

Reactions: Nancy

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many seem to forget==Jesus is a Jew!! All but two books of the Bible were written by Jews!

Romans 11:1-2 I ask, then, has God rejected his people? Of course not! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin 2 God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew.
God’s Irrevocable Call. 25 I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not become wise [in] your own estimation: a hardening has come upon Israel in part, until the full number of the Gentiles comes in, 26 and thus """all Israel will be saved""", as it is written:

“The deliverer will come out of Zion,
he will turn away godlessness from Jacob;
27 and this is my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

28 In respect to the gospel, they are enemies on your account; but in respect to election, they are beloved because of the patriarchs.29 For the gifts and the call of God are irrevocable.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Those who respond to the Gospel, are true Israelites:
The people who hear the voice of Jesus and do what Jesus says: are my people of Israel, My Overcomers, the Victorious ones, literally the Israelites of God. Revelation 3:20-21 Not ethnic Israel, but the genuine Christian Israel of God. Galatians 6:15-16

Jesus sent His Disciples-Apostles to Israel, the House of Israel alone. Not to Judah! Whom He knew would reject Him.
Their mission was amazingly successful, resulting in the millions of Christians worldwide.
They didn’t disobey Jesus’ Command, by going to who the Jews referred to as Gentiles, because the people who heard the Gospel and who accepted it, plainly were Israelites, the ‘dispersion’, as John 7:35 informs us.

The prophecy of Caiaphas, John 11:50-52, was that; Jesus would die for the nation, in order to gather together the scattered children of God.

Jesus calls us His sheep, because we hear Him. John 10:16 Just as Noah heard God, and just as Abraham heard God. God says that no other people have heard Him but those with the faith of Abraham. He tells us that these are the people He chose... because they heard Him. Deuteronomy 7:6-10, Ephesians 1:4-5 Before the foundation of the world, He chose those who would accept Christ to be His people, to be without blemish in His sight and full of love of Him and their fellow men. It was His good will and pleasure that we Christians are predestined to be adopted as God’s children through Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour.

What else can it mean, but that every person who has understanding and who accepts the Gospel of Jesus, belongs to the true Israel? Grafted into the one Seed; Jesus, but an originally chosen, natural-born Israelite. John 15:16, 1 Peter 2:9-10

Since every nation in the world has been completely genetically mixed, the sheep who hear Jesus' voice are from all the tribes, races, nations and languages. Revelation 7:9
It IS the way to know that we ARE the true Israel, because we DO hear Jesus and as faithful Christians, worship and obey Him.

John 10:1-18 tells us in very specific terms, the nature of the sheep and the shepherd. If we truly match that definition, mind and soul, we have the faith of Abraham in our being.

Isaiah 51:1-2 Listen to Me, all you who follow after righteousness, all who seek the Lord. Consider the Rock from which you are descended. Consider Abraham, your father and Sarah, your mother, when I called him, he was but one; I Blessed him and he is now many. This is a direct reference to Christians.

The other aspect to this doctrine; is how some people are made for different purposes. Call it predestination, or God, the Potter making some ‘vessels’ to be kept and some to be discarded:
Romans 9:21-22 Surely the Potter can do what He likes with the clay? Is He not free to make two vessels out of the same lump, one to be treasured and one for common use?
But if it is indeed God’s purpose to display His retribution and to make His power known, it is that with great patience, He has tolerated vessels that are made for destruction? Jeremiah 18:1-12

These are Bible truths, therefore it is beholden for us, who have had heard the ‘call of the Lord’ in our hearts, to be very sure to stand strong in our faith at all times and look forward to the great Day when Jesus comes, bringing our rewards with Him. Matthew 16:27

Vexatious

Sep 29, 2018
midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God says those that curse the Jews are cursed by God.

God said to Abraham, "I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

I don't see Jews identified there, do you pretribber? The devil you say, "Jews are Abraham's offspring". One, no they're not, they're a Talmudic/satanic religion. Two, Arabs are Abraham's natural offspring and you pretibbers dishonor them greatly. Three, Christians count as Abraham's offspring concerning the promises. Four, it is in Christ, not your Antichrist, that all the families of earth shall be blessed.

GISMYS, open your mouth and tell another Antichristian lie.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! There is spiritual Israel and there is physical Israel and God has eternal for both!!! And you??

B

brakelite

The main tenet of the clairvoyants among us who would proclaim the inevitability of certain events in the future, apart from the oft-predicted Jewish temple, is the coming of an antichrist figure who sits in the that temple proclaiming that he is god. Based of course on 2 Thessalonians 2. But I can't help but wonder at the blindness of those such as Lindsay and his fellow travellers as they disregard the obvious....
who but the Antichrist would dare to commit the ultimate act of blasphemy by enthroning himself between two golden Cherubim, dressed in white linen — as if he were God Almighty majestically cloaked in awesome fiery righteousness, the gleaming white robe of light of His Shekinah Glory, on the mercy seat of the Ark of the Covenant in the most holy place of the Temple, or on a Great White Throne of power and authority for judgment?

Isa 37:16 O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou hast made heaven and earth.

Psalms 104:1-3 (KJV)
1 Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.
2 Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:

Mark 9:2-3 (KJV)
2 And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them.
3 And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them.

Rev 4:6 (NIV) In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, ...

Rev 20:11 (KJV) And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

2 Thess 2:4 (KJV)
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
Francis-Jan25-2014sm.jpg

How in your face can this get, yet is ignored by self appointed prognosticators as if this doesn't meet the criteria????