Jag & FirebyNight

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Before I begin, I can't take it anymore... I've been hiding my thoughts lately and I didn't want any of you to worry about me at all...but apparently some of you loves me so much that I became stupid for not sharing.Well this past week, I had Atheistic thoughts and I wanted to cut. Nowadays I still have Atheistic thoughts. I feel so empty, and my heart still in pain... So in short I'm sort of dying... I know He's there, I know He cares, and I know He wants to save us all...but I don't feel Him... I'm like to a point of wanting to deny Him... I'm just so weak in my spirit... Everything seems to be so boring, whether I read the bible or of matieral things... It's so boring. I just can't read bible by myself anymore.All I want to do is Love. I want to be with Him.As for FirebyNight, she had thoughts of cut, suicidal, wanting to run away from home this past week. She is like so messed up at night, more so than the day.I don't really care if you pray for me. But please pray for Jess, so that she may be healed. Please keep Jess in your prayers forever in your life. I just don't want anything happen to her.

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
I was here where you are at about a year and a half ago. It was then that I cried out to God..for truth...for a desire for Him and His word...for a deeper walk with Him(because I was bored with church/routine service). thesuperjag, I will pray for you and your friend. But you need to knock, seek and ask....He will answer and fill your life with more of Him. This last year and a half has been my most exciting part of my journey with my Lord...but I almost quit, because of the same reasons you mentioned. Not that I stopped believing in God..it was routine man-made religion...I sought Him with everything...and He did not fail me. WE SERVE AND WORSHIP AN AWESOME GOD!!!! Hang in there and do not let Satan have a foothold.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Jag you give Satan an inch he will take a mile, Do not allow it ...order him to get the behind you. Same for Jess ..We all have ..weakness's or things we are not happy with in life.. The problems seem worse when we focus on self... If you and Jess would put your heads together and try do something for someone else.... Put a cardboard box in your yard and collect food food the homeless shelters/food closet, Start a coat drive at a school to collect all last years coats for the homeless what ever the project should be... I find and I think Follower will agree we have so much in this country when you step outside your own problems and help others you will find your problems do not seem so big. I know for you.. and perhaps with Jess you have things to overcome but everybody can do something. You just have to make an effort perhaps others have some ideas.. but God can not cure boredom without an effort from you. The key is to get away from self and into helping others somehow... God will bless you and you will feel him come alive in your life. I will pray for you both.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(kriss;56562)
Jag you give Satan an inch he will take a mile, Do not allow it ...order him to get the behind you. Same for Jess ..We all have ..weakness's or things we are not happy with in life.. The problems seem worse when we focus on self... If you and Jess would put your heads together and try do something for someone else.... Put a cardboard box in your yard and collect food food the homeless shelters/food closet, Start a coat drive at a school to collect all last years coats for the homeless what ever the project should be... I find and I think Follower will agree we have so much in this country when you step outside your own problems and help others you will find your problems do not seem so big. I know for you.. and perhaps with Jess you have things to overcome but everybody can do something. The key is to get away from self and into helping others somehow... God will bless you and you will feel him come alive in your life. I will pray for you both.
Thank you. But to be truthful... I don't even know how to get away from self, if I can't go anywhere. All I can do is walk around my street. I am not trying to make excuses at all, but I have no car to drive either. My family is so overprotective...

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
Jag, you know you have my prayers. Maybe you dont realize it- but I think you may still be trying to fight sin/the world/depression with your own strength. You know better than that- Christ is the only power here on earth and in heaven that can make things new. Go to Him and lay it at HIS feet- dont hide it in your heart.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(thesuperjag;56563)
Thank you. But to be truthful... I don't even know how to get away from self, if I can't go anywhere. All I can do is walk around my street. I am not trying to make excuses at all, but I have no car to drive either. My family is so overprotective...
I understand Jag but it doesnt have to be a big project helping and elderly person in your neighborhood, or doing something extra for a family member or friend,the idea is when you put a little of your efforts into doing something for some else (works) it gets your mind off problems of self. Its good food for the soul and it makes you feel good and makes God happy. It doesnt cure all ones problems Only turning it over to God can do this, but it can give one a different focus.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(thesuperjag;56557)
Before I begin, I can't take it anymore... I've been hiding my thoughts lately and I didn't want any of you to worry about me at all...but apparently some of you loves me so much that I became stupid for not sharing.Well this past week, I had Atheistic thoughts and I wanted to cut. Nowadays I still have Atheistic thoughts. I feel so empty, and my heart still in pain... So in short I'm sort of dying... I know He's there, I know He cares, and I know He wants to save us all...but I don't feel Him... I'm like to a point of wanting to deny Him... I'm just so weak in my spirit... Everything seems to be so boring, whether I read the bible or of matieral things... It's so boring. I just can't read bible by myself anymore.All I want to do is Love. I want to be with Him.As for FirebyNight, she had thoughts of cut, suicidal, wanting to run away from home this past week. She is like so messed up at night, more so than the day.I don't really care if you pray for me. But please pray for Jess, so that she may be healed. Please keep Jess in your prayers forever in your life. I just don't want anything happen to her.
Simple. Ask for the Holy Spirit to dwell in you. Without Him, you're just empty. God sent us a Comforter, now get to know Him.