Jerusalem Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great Of Revelation Chapter 17

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^Oops sorry for the references above. I must remember to type out the full name of a book. Try this:
Galatians 4:21-26
Hebrews10:15
1 Corinthians 15:45-49
Romans 8:9
Revelation 3:20

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This could also be the Vatican. It also has seven hills. The letter to Thyatira gives us a big hint. "Jezebel" has to do with the Babylonian mystery religion.

That's confusion. Those Revelation Scriptures cannot point to the Vatican or to Rome. (No, I'm not Catholic). Revelation 11 makes it clear where the final Antichrist is going to show up, i.e., Jerusalem. The men who keep pushing the lie against that only exist to try and get brethren confused about the events soon to happen in Jerusalem for the end of this world.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not too shabby @Truth7t7 . However, if you will bear with me, I wish to show you something for future meditation and consideration. This is controversial so I will not hold it against you if you disagree.

I believe that Planet Earth itself is Mystery Babylon. Here is the relevant verse...

Revelation 18:24
"And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth."

I take the Bible quite literally. And because of that, I believe that there is only one entity that fits the above description...

Genesis 4:11
"And now art thou cursed from the
earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thy hand"

Earth opened HER mouth to drink the Blood of Abel. And there you have it. Earth itself is filled with the Blood of those slain. Abel was the very first one to be slain and right there God reveals who Mystery Babylon is.

She is our Earthly Mother. Yes, 'Mother Earth' is a Biblical concept. Mystery Babylon is the Mother of the Human Race. WE are the Abominations and Harlots she gave birth to. This is why we need to be saved.

Only those that have Truly humbled themselves will receive this most difficult of Truths.

But wait, how does this next verse fit in?...

Matthew 23:35
"That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar."

Jesus is teaching that Earthly Jerusalem somehow represents Mystery Babylon as well. But how can this be?

I will reveal a Mystery to you...

Earthly Jerusalem represents THE WOMB OF MYSTERY BABYLON.

I will reveal another Mystery to you. What is inside the Womb?

THE BODY TEMPLE ZYGOTE.

Yes, the Earthly Temple in Jerusalem represents the Ovum that resides in the Womb of the Harlot!

This is how we all started life...

full

We started life as a single Biological Cell. Note that the High Priest represents the 'Seed' that fertilizes the Ark in the Most Holy Place by sprinkling the Blood.

We call that 'Conception'.

I will reveal yet another Mystery...

THE MOST HOLY PLACE IS THE HEART OF THE EARTH!

It is the Heart of the Womb of Mystery Babylon. The so called 'Heart of the Earth' is where Babies are made...

Psalms 139:15
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth."

Jesus went to the 'Heart of the Earth' to sprinkle the Blood in the Most Holy Place to become Born Again!

Ephesians 4:9
"Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?"

Earthly Jerusalem is at the 'Center of the World'...

Ezekiel 5:5
"Thus saith the Lord GOD; This is Jerusalem: I have set it in the midst of the nations and countries that are round about her."

Another translation...

Ezekiel 5:5 (Good News Translation)
The Sovereign LORD said, "Look at Jerusalem. I put her at the center of the world, with other countries all around her.

'Heart of the Earth' is an allegory and parable for the place Babies are made.

In the Book of Revelation, there is a 'New Earth' created. She is our NEW MOTHER. She replaces Mystery Babylon.

And guess what? The New Earth receives a NEW WOMB!!!

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

New Jerusalem represents the Womb of the New Mother. The Tree of Life is her Ovary. The Fruit is the Zygote. It is watered (fertilized) by the Lamb (Seed of Abraham).

She has a Monthly Period (Menstrual Cycle) in which she produces twelve manner of Fruit (Ovum)...

Revelation 22:2
"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

And now for the greatest punchline in all of History...

full

Yep. God SAVES Mystery Babylon in the end! That's the Love of God for ya! Who can receive it? ;)

Those with hatred in their Hearts will not. :mad:

Truly whacked ideas.

tsr

Feb 2, 2021
04/20/47
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Babylon the Great, commonly known as the Whore of Babylon, refers to both a symbolic female figure and place of evil mentioned in the Book of Revelation in the Bible. Her full title is stated in Revelation 17 (verse 5) as Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Prostitutes and Abominations of the Earth.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mystery Babylon idea has to be explained per God's Word, but secular history helps some too. It is first related to the Tower of Babel movement in Genesis 11. The word babel itself means 'confusion'.

The mystery about it is it's original origin of an idea. Where did it originally begin, who got that idea to build that tower anyway, and for what reason? what did it really represent that made God come down and destroy it, and confuse the one tongue that all peoples originally spoke?

The confusion literally started when Satan coveted God's throne in the old world, and drew a third of the angels into rebellion with him. That was the very first sin, ever, like Apostle John said, that the devil sinned from the beginning.

The first representation of false religion, idol worship, was in ancient Sumer-Babylon. Sargon I was who it began with. That false worship then trekked to other lands, like ancient Egypt, the Far East, the Middle East, then ancient Greece and Rome. Even the children of Israel more than once fell into that Baal worship.

That system of false worship of gods that are no gods, and the supposed esoteric knowledge tied to it, became known as the 'mystery schools' in ancient Egypt. It continued to ancient Greece (where Plato said he was initiated in it), and it continues to this day among the secret initiatic fraternities who claim their origin from ancient Egypt and Greece. They call it 'the Mysteries', put for the mysteries of life, a secret arcana of hidden knowledge claimed to give occult understanding to master the powers of nature. It basically is the antithesis of our Heavenly Father and His Son. It is of the devil and his.

Why is it tied to Jerusalem for the end, per our Lord Jesus' Book of Revelation? Because He showed us in Revelation 12:3-4 what Satan ("dragon") did in the old world, drawing a third of the angels into rebellion with him, and setting up a system on earth that had ten horns, seven heads, and SEVEN crowns, while the one for the end of this world in Revelation 13 is to have TEN crowns this next time. So like Solomon said, there is no new thing under the sun, what has been will be again.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Babylon the Great, commonly known as the Whore of Babylon, refers to both a symbolic female figure and place of evil mentioned in the Book of Revelation in the Bible. Her full title is stated in Revelation 17 (verse 5) as Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Prostitutes and Abominations of the Earth.

Yes, but do you know why she is referred to as a woman there?

Rev 18:7
7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, "I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow."
KJV

In Ezekiel 16, God describes His cleansing of old Jerusalem and marrying her, and then her playing the harlot against Him. That's where the "Harlot" and 'woman' description comes from applied to Jerusalem.

The above Rev.18:17 is what the Revelation Harlot says about herself.

"I sit a queen" -- that means she is saying she is married. But to whom? Recall that at the end of Revelation, Christ's Bride is shown coming down out of Heaven, and it's the Heavenly Jerusalem. This marriage idea with The LORD comes from both Ezekiel 16 and Scripture like Isaiah 54, which is applied to both God's elect and to Jerusalem. So she is claiming to be married at the end of this world, but it won't be Lord Jesus. It will be to a fake husband, the Antichrist, or the instead of Christ.

"and am no widow" -- Per Lamentations, when God sent the historical king of Babylon upon Jerusalem to destroy the city, Jerusalem went into 'widowhood'...

Lam 1:1
1 How doth the city sit solitary, that was full of people how is she become as a widow she that was great among the nations, and princess among the provinces, how is she become tributary
KJV

When the false Messiah arrives in Jerusalem at the end of this world, and proclaims himself as God, with a show of miracles to deceive the whole world into believing on him, that will make Jerusalem into that false 'sit a queen, am no widow' condition for the end, just prior to Christ's return.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You build a false premise around National Israel
What "false premise"?
2/3 will be cut off and die in Israel, during the future fulfilling of the gentiles Zechariah 13:8
So what?

Zechariah 14:1-4 (NKJV)
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle. 4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

Jews based upon race and ethnic heritage are not Gods chosen as Zionism claims
It's amazing how the Israel wannabe's are determined to overthrow Israel.

Gee, I hope you nor your loved ones are in this group.

Zechariah 14:12 (NKJV)
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

Reactions: Curtis

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree! Heavenly Jerusalem, that is above, is special to God.
Romans 3:1-4 (NKJV)
1 What advantage then has the Jew, or what is the profit of circumcision? 2 Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the oracles of God. 3 For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect? 4 Certainly not!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What "false premise"?

So what?

Zechariah 14:1-4 (NKJV)
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle. 4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

It's amazing how the Israel wannabe's are determined to overthrow Israel.

Gee, I hope you nor your loved ones are in this group.

Zechariah 14:12 (NKJV)
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.
Jesus Christ Returns In Destruction Of All The Wicked On Earth, Only Those Written In The Book Of Life Remain After The Second Coming, Day Of The Lord

You will closely note, Zechariah 14:16 & Isaiah 4:3-4 are "Parallel" readings of the same event, as Isaiah gives a clear account of those who are left, those who are found in the book of life, the final judgement has passed, eternity has begun "After" The Day Of The Lord

You will closely note in Isaiah 4:4 below, Jerusalem will be purged by the spirit of (Judgement) & (Burning)

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Only The Righteous Are Left, The Book Of Life "Was" Opened (Every One That Is Written Among The Living)

Zechariah 14:16KJV
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Isaiah 4:3-4KJV
3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:
4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

Revelation 21:24-27KJV
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 3:1-4 (NKJV)
1 What advantage then has the Jew, or what is the profit of circumcision? 2 Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the oracles of God. 3 For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect? 4 Certainly not!
You post a small snippet of Romans 3 trying to support a false premise that Jews have prominence over gentiles,in disregard of the context of scripture, (Bad)

Romans 3:9-18KJV
9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
17 And the way of peace have they not known:
18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

Ethnic Israel Of The Flesh, These Are Not The Children Of God

Romans 9:6-8KJV
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Christ Returns In Destruction Of All The Wicked On Earth, Only Those Written In The Book Of Life Remain After The Second Coming, Day Of The Lord

You will closely note, Zechariah 14:16 & Isaiah 4:3-4 are "Parallel" readings of the same event, as Isaiah gives a clear account of those who are left, those who are found in the book of life, the final judgement has passed, eternity has begun "After" The Day Of The Lord

You will closely note in Isaiah 4:4 below, Jerusalem will be purged by the spirit of (Judgement) & (Burning)

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Only The Righteous Are Left, The Book Of Life "Was" Opened (Every One That Is Written Among The Living)

Zechariah 14:16KJV
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Isaiah 4:3-4KJV
3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:
4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

Revelation 21:24-27KJV
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
You're conveniently ignoring:

Romans 11:11-27 (NKJV)
11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. 12 Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness! 13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. 15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?
16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, 18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, "Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in." 20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. 22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree? 25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; 27 For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins."

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You post a small snippet of Romans 3 trying to support a false premise that Jews have prominence over gentiles,in disregard of the context of scripture, (Bad)

Romans 3:9-18KJV
9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
17 And the way of peace have they not known:
18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.
See above.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're conveniently ignoring:

Romans 11:11-27 (NKJV)
11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. 12 Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness! 13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. 15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?
16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, 18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, "Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in." 20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. 22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree? 25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; 27 For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins."
"Israel Is The Church", Children Of The Promised Seed, (Elect Through Foreknowlesge), Both Jew And Gentile

All Israel Will Be Saved, When The Last Soul Is Added To "Israel The Church" On Earth

Romans 11:2KJV
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

Romans 11:5-7KJV
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

Romans 11:28KJV
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

The Church "Elect" according to Foreknowledge, Romans 11:2

1 Peter 1:2KJV
2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Israel Is The Church", Children Of The Promised Seed, (Elect Through Foreknowlesge), Both Jew And Gentile
All Israel Will Be Saved, When The Last Soul Is Added To "Israel The Church" On Earth

Israel is not the church. Get a map!
Romans 11:2KJV
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

Romans 11:5-7KJV
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

Romans 11:28KJV
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

The Church "Elect" according to Foreknowledge, Romans 11:2

1 Peter 1:2KJV
2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
Romans 11:1-2 (NKJV)
1 I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says of Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel, saying,

What an imagination! Why aren't you in Israel?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel is not the church. Get a map!

Romans 11:1-2 (NKJV)
1 I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says of Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel, saying,

Jesus Christ fulfilled the promises and covenant made to Abraham, the Church is the Israel of God, children of the promised seed, it's that simple upload_2021-6-3_9-49-4.gif

The promises made to Abraham have been fulfilled in Jesus Christ, read it again and again upload_2021-6-3_9-49-4.gif

Jesus Christ is the promised seed, and his children are the Church

Galatians 3:16-29KJV
16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

(Two Israel's Are Seen Below)

(1) Israel The Church, Children Of The Promised Seed

(2) National Ethnic Israel

The Church is the Israel of God, children of the promised seed upload_2021-6-3_9-49-4.gif

They which are the children of the flesh (Jews) these are not the children of God

Romans 9:6-8KJV
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all (1)Israel, which are of (2)Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No need to go to a geographical location on earth named Israel, I'm a Jew in the Israel of God his Church, sitting right here in America

James 1:1KJV
1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Romans 2:28-29KJV
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus will return to Israel and fight for Israel. I don't understand your point.
Romans 8:9 and Revelation 3:20 says that God is only interested in securing, sealing and fighting for the remnant of Heavenly Jerusalem, who will be all who are born again of His Spirit, waiting for Christ's Glorious return, in flaming fire.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This might put a wrench in your spokes:
Armageddon and Gog and Magog, are equally the oneand the same eventof His Glorious return. Its just being said from two different perspectives.
To understand THAT, you will now have to go into the gospels, and discover WHEN the "strong man", satan, was "bound", HOW he was bound, and who he was bound from.