Jerusalem Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great Of Revelation Chapter 17

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ Clue: satan was bound from entering into "Heaven".
Question: Who is Heavenly Jerusalem?
Surely you don't think that it is a bunch buildings or apartments to live in!

Could it be that it is everyone who IS born again, and HAVE entered into the Kingdom of Heaven spiritually, but are still waiting for the Day of their physical resurrection, in to the likeness of Jesus?
Could that it?
Yes! I believe that it is!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gee, I hope the Israel wannabe's and their loved ones don't get rejected on Judgment Day for trying to steal Israel's identity!

God bless Israel! They're back to stay!

Amos 9:14-15 (NKJV)
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them. 15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No need to go to a geographical location on earth named Israel, I'm a Jew in the Israel of God his Church, sitting right here in America

James 1:1KJV
1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Romans 2:28-29KJV
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
None of which says you're Israel! Do you even know where Israel is? Hint: That's where Jerusalem is. And that is where Jesus will return.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gee, I hope the Israel wannabe's and their loved ones don't get rejected on Judgment Day for trying to steal Israel's identity!

God bless Israel! They're back to stay!

Amos 9:14-15 (NKJV)
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them. 15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.
You have no idea of what you are hoping for or who?
Who is Jesus speaking about, of that which was taken from Israel and given to another: Mat. 21[43] Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof**.

Its fulfillment is found in 1 Peter 2[9] But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him** who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

**Note: The fruit of the Spirit, is it of you, or is it of Christ (thereof)?

Reactions: Truth7t7

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is Jesus speaking about, of that which was taken from Israel and given to another: Mat. 21[43] Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof**.

Its fulfillment is found in 1 Peter 2[9] But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him** who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Preterists have some really weird beliefs!

God bless Israel, the very same place where Jesus left and will return!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TINY spec on the map Israel in the Middle East has the world's attention. And has since 1948.

Nobody would even know about the Israel wannabe's if they weren't tooting their own horns constantly and BEGGING for attention.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Your 110% Correct, I Fully Understand kcnalp's position, I was blinded by Dispensationalism's lies for 20 years, believing the same, Israel is Gods chosen, Jews based upon ethnic heritage and race are the apple of Gods eye?

Of course Christian Zionism is a lie, I was entangle so deep it was hopeless, shouting amen from the pew to dispensationalism's many false claims, and I didnt have a "Clue"

It's so much a cult, that many churches have put the Pre-Trib rapture and Millennial Kingdom in their statements of faith, no kidding, "Sad"!

Those following the teaching dont have a clue about its foundation in John N. Darby or Adulterer C.I. Scofield in his 1909 reference bible, selling millions of copies, this being the greatest world influence planting the (Lie)

My deliverance came in 1 Thessalonians 2:3 below, as Gods word screamed a mid- trib rapture, that prompted me to go on a complete eye opening study on Dispensationalism's lies, that led me to the truth in the resurrection and Catching up at the second coming, immediately after the tribulation

2 Thessalonians 2:1-3KJV
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your 110% Correct, I Fully Understand kcnalp's position, I was blinded by Dispensationalism's lies for 20 years, believing the same, Israel is Gods chosen, Jews based upon ethnic heritage and race are the apple of Gods eye?

Of course Christian Zionism is a lie, I was entangle so deep it was hopeless, shouting amen from the pew to dispensationalism's many false claims, and I didnt have a "Clue"

It's so much a cult, that many churches have put the Pre-Trib rapture and Millennial Kingdom in their statements of faith, no kidding, "Sad"!

Those following the teaching dont have a clue about its foundation in John N. Darby or Adulterer C.I. Scofield in his 1909 reference bible, selling millions of copies, this being the greatest world influence planting the (Lie)
Toot Toot! Are you Preterist too?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Toot Toot! Are you Preterist too?
I'm not a Preterist whatsoever, I have no idea what "Earburner" is, preterism in 70AD fulfillment, is just as much a lie as a pre-trib rapture and Millennial kingdom is

1. Future Antichrist In Jerusalem, Human Man Of Jewish/Hebrew Decent
2.Future Great Tribulation Of 3.5 Years
3. Future Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, In Fire And Final Judgement (The End)

I believe in a future human man ofJew/Hebrew decent to be revealed In Jerusalem as the Antichrist, at this time the 3.5 year tribulation starts

I believe in two literal prophets returned,as the (Two Witnesses) Rev 11:1-15, I see literal plagues from the two witnesses,upon the beast and his kingdom,a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

At the end of the tribulation the two witnesses are killed, asthey are called to heaven a literal great earthquake, as the final hour of earths temptation unfolds, in the second coming of the Lord in fire and Final judgement,as the heavens and earth are dissolved, judgement complete, eternity begins in the New Heaven,Earth, Jerusalem

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a Preterist whatsoever, I have no idea what "Earburner" is, preterism in 70AD fulfillment, is just as much a lie as a pre-trib rapture and Millennial kingdom is

I believe in a future human man ofJew/Hebrew decent to be revealed In Jerusalem as the Antichrist, at this time the 3.5 year tribulation starts

I believe in two literal prophets returned,as the (Two Witnesses) Rev 11:1-15, I see literal plagues from the two witnesses,upon the beast and his kingdom,a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

At the end of the tribulation the two witnesses are killed, asthey are called to heaven a literal great earthquake, as the final hour of earths temptation unfolds, in the second coming of the Lord in fire and Final judgement,as the heavens and earth are dissolved, judgement complete, eternity begins in the New Heaven,Earth, Jerusalem
I think Satan has filled wannabe's with jealousy and HATRED for Israel!

God bless Israel!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Satan has filled wannabe's with jealousy and HATRED for Israel!

God bless Israel!
I dont hate Jews whatsoever, your blinded by dispensationalism in Christian Zionism, John N. Darby & Adulterer C.I. Scofield

I was blind for 20 years, I didn't have a clue, and I supported the same as you, Israel/Jews Gods chosen,the apple of his eye (Deception)

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus will very soon return to Jerusalem mount of olives and destroy all evil and set up His kingdom here and God will live with man.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God bless Israel!
God Bless The Church, The Israel Of God Children Of The Promised Seed

"Israel Is The Church", Children Of The Promised Seed, (Elect Through Foreknowlesge), Both Jew And Gentile

All Israel Will Be Saved, When The Last Soul Is Added To "Israel The Church" On Earth

Romans 11:2KJV
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

Romans 11:5-7KJV
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

Romans 11:28KJV
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

The Church "Elect" according to Foreknowledge, Romans 11:2

1 Peter 1:2KJV
2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Reactions: Earburner

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Preterists have some really weird beliefs!

God bless Israel, the very same place where Jesus left and will return!
I am not your religious label that you call "preterist". I am not bound or committed to any religious doctrine or persuasion.
However, if I sound like a "pteterist", then it is of the Lord's doing, and therefore His Truth is marvelous in our eyes.
I abide by John 16:13.
"There can always be more than one lie, but there can never be more than one truth"- Earburner.

The prophecy about Jesus standing in the Mt. Of Olives was fulfilled before, and even on the day of His Ascension. Zechariah 14:4.
Luke 21[37] And in the day time he was teaching in the temple; and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called the mount of Olives.

So, not only did Jesus walk all around in the Mount of Olives, but He also SLEPT there at night. Therefore, His feet DID STAND "IN" the Mount of Olives.
There are 11 NT scriptures that give the many accounts of it. You should read them.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of which says you're Israel! Do you even know where Israel is? Hint: That's where Jerusalem is. And that is where Jesus will return.
You may know where the earthly Jerusalem is, but you are lacking as to where the Heavenly Jerusalem is.

Remember: the Kingdom of Heaven was taken from them, and given to another nation.

Please "connect the dots", by the scriptures I posted in a previous post.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not your religious label that you call "preterist". I am not bound or committed to any religious doctrine or persuasion.
However, if I sound like a "pteterist", then it is of the Lord's doing, and therefore His Truth is marvelous in our eyes.
I abide by John 16:13.
"There can always be more than one lie, but there can never be more than one truth"- Earburner.

The prophecy about Jesus standing in the Mt. Of Olives was fulfilled before, and even on the day of His Ascension. Zechariah 14:4.
Luke 21[37] And in the day time he was teaching in the temple; and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called the mount of Olives.

So, not only did Jesus walk all around in the Mount of Olives, but He also SLEPT there at night. Therefore, His feet DID STAND "IN" the Mount of Olives.
There are 11 NT scriptures that give the many accounts of it. You should read them.
I disagree with your claim Zechariah 14:4 was fulfilled by Jesus walking and sleeping in the Mt. Olives, it's a future event, depicting the second coming, the very point of impact when the spiritual meets the physical, as Zechariah 14:5-11 shows the Eternal New Creation Being Revealed, Eternal Light, The River of Life, the plain is lifted up, with Zechariah 14:12 showing the Lords last day Judgement by fire

Zechariah 14:4KJV
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.
11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great Of Revelation Chapter 17

The Levitical High Priest & Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes, The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV
15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven hilled city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

If anyone reads Ezekiel chapter 16 and then Revelation chapter 18 they should understand that Babylon the great is Jerusalem

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If anyone reads Ezekiel chapter 16 and then Revelation chapter 18 they should understand that Babylon the great is Jerusalem
I agree 100%, good eye Marty

The chapter is a developed picture, with the "Priesthood" being "The Woman" and Jerusalem being the City

God putting jewels on the whore is the embroidered work in clothing and the high priest ephod/breast plate full of jewels,
That of the Levitical High Priest

Verse 18, the priesthood took the temple oil and incense and offered it to other gods

Yes Marty a perfect picture in a clear explanation of Revelation Chapter 18, as a large portion of what is claimed to be the church, teaches the whore is Rome and Catholicism, (Deceived)

Ezekiel 16:2-18KJV
2 Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abominations,
3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.
4 And as for thy nativity, in the day thou wast born thy navel was not cut, neither wast thou washed in water to supple thee; thou wast not salted at all, nor swaddled at all.
5 None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the lothing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born.
6 And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.
7 I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare.
8 Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord God, and thou becamest mine.
9 Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.
10 I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk.
11 I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck.
12 And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head.
13 Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom.
14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord God.
15 But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.
16 And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so.

17 Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them,
18 And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set mine oil and mine incense before them.

Reactions: Marty fox

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may know where the earthly Jerusalem is, but you are lacking as to where the Heavenly Jerusalem is.

Remember: the Kingdom of Heaven was taken from them, and given to another nation.

Please "connect the dots", by the scriptures I posted in a previous post.
A Few Questions:

Do you believe in a future Abomination of Desolation, Matthew 24:15?

Do you believe in a future Great Tribulation, Matthew 24:21?

Do you believe in a future second coming of Jesus Christ in the heavens, Matthew 24:29-31?