Jerusalem Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great Of Revelation Chapter 17

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I agree 100%, good eye Marty

The chapter is a developed picture, with the "Priesthood" being "The Woman" and Jerusalem being the City

God putting jewels on the whore is the embroidered work in clothing and the high priest ephod/breast plate full of jewels,
That of the Levitical High Priest

Verse 18, the priesthood took the temple oil and incense and offered it to other gods

Yes Marty a perfect picture in a clear explanation of Revelation Chapter 18, as a large portion of what is claimed to be the church, teaches the whore is Rome and Catholicism, (Deceived)

Ezekiel 16:2-18KJV
2 Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abominations,
3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.
4 And as for thy nativity, in the day thou wast born thy navel was not cut, neither wast thou washed in water to supple thee; thou wast not salted at all, nor swaddled at all.
5 None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the lothing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born.
6 And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.
7 I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare.
8 Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord God, and thou becamest mine.
9 Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.
10 I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk.
11 I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck.
12 And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head.
13 Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom.
14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord God.
15 But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.
16 And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so.

17 Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them,
18 And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set mine oil and mine incense before them.

Thanks I have my own study of 10 biblical points showing that Babylon the great and Jerusalem are one and the same

Reactions: Truth7t7

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont hate Jews whatsoever, your blinded by dispensationalism in Christian Zionism, John N. Darby & Adulterer C.I. Scofield

I was blind for 20 years, I didn't have a clue, and I supported the same as you, Israel/Jews Gods chosen,the apple of his eye (Deception)

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord
Totally ridiculous! The Bible is about Israel!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God Bless The Church, The Israel Of God Children Of The Promised Seed

"Israel Is The Church", Children Of The Promised Seed, (Elect Through Foreknowlesge), Both Jew And Gentile

All Israel Will Be Saved, When The Last Soul Is Added To "Israel The Church" On Earth

Romans 11:2KJV
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

Romans 11:5-7KJV
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

Romans 11:28KJV
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

The Church "Elect" according to Foreknowledge, Romans 11:2

1 Peter 1:2KJV
2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
Why is TINY Israel in the news nearly every day and nobody's knows you but Israel wannabe's?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The prophecy about Jesus standing in the Mt. Of Olives was fulfilled before, and even on the day of His Ascension. Zechariah 14:4.
Yep, you're Preterist!

Zechariah 14:1-12 (NKJV)
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming,

Hasn't happened yet!

2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;

Already happened?

3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

Already happened?

12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

This should be interesting.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks I have my own study of 10 biblical points showing that Babylon the great and Jerusalem are one and the same
Marty I see 3 components below, The Woman,The Beast, The Seven Hills/Mountains Where The Woman Sits

I believe (The Woman) represents what was at one time the Levitical Priesthood, the religious establishment being Judaism in modern terms today

I believe (The Beast) represents a literal human man, Daniel's (Little Horn), Paul's (Man Of Sin) John's (The Beast) With this figure being a Jew/Hebrew in decent

I believe the seven hills/mountains represents (Jerusalem)

Revelation 17:7-9KJV
7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

(Daniel) 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the
God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord
God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord
God of his fathers.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible is about Gods bride, Israel his Church, Children of the promised seed
It's a BIG sin to try to steal Israel's identity! I hope you're not bringing the curse on you and your loved ones.

Genesis 12:3 (NKJV)
3 I will curse him who curses you;

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a BIG sin to try to steal Israel's identity! I hope you're not bringing the curse on you and your loved ones.

Genesis 12:3 (NKJV)
3 I will curse him who curses you;
I dont live in the fear of Dispensationalism's false teachings, hopefully you find the truth as I did, and it's not found in John N. Derby or adulterer C.I. Scofields Christian Zionism

Why would I not bless father Abraham, it's through his seed Jesus Christ that fulfilled the promise, that made "Israel The Church", children of the promised seed

Matthew 21:43KJV
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

1 Peter 2:9KJV
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Genesis 12:1-3KJV
1 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[
Yep, you're Preterist!

Zechariah 14:1-12 (NKJV)
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming,

Hasn't happened yet!

2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;

Already happened?

3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

Already happened?

12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

This should be interesting.
The Day of the Lord is comprised of three comings of God to us and for us.
1. The First appearance through the flesh,
was His birth through the virgin Mary.
2. The Second appearance after His Resurrection- the Gift of God's Holy Spirit on Pentecost upto today, for all who believe.
3. His Final and Glorious appearance from Heaven, is to redeem His own, who have recieved within them the Holy Spirit of God, and to simultaneously destroy ALL who obey not the Gospel of God.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marty I see 3 components below, The Woman,The Beast, The Seven Hills/Mountains Where The Woman Sits

I believe (The Woman) represents what was at one time the Levitical Priesthood, the religious establishment being Judaism in modern terms today

I believe (The Beast) represents a literal human man, Daniel's (Little Horn), Paul's (Man Of Sin) John's (The Beast) With this figure being a Jew/Hebrew in decent

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord
God of his fathers.
Your 110% Correct, I Fully Understand kcnalp's position, I was blinded by Dispensationalism's lies for 20 years, believing the same, Israel is Gods chosen, Jews based upon ethnic heritage and race are the apple of Gods eye?

Of course Christian Zionism is a lie, I was entangle so deep it was hopeless, shouting amen from the pew to dispensationalism's many false claims, and I didnt have a "Clue"

It's so much a cult, that many churches have put the Pre-Trib rapture and Millennial Kingdom in their statements of faith, no kidding, "Sad"!

Those following the teaching dont have a clue about its foundation in John N. Darby or Adulterer C.I. Scofield in his 1909 reference bible, selling millions of copies, this being the greatest world influence planting the (Lie)

My deliverance came in 1 Thessalonians 2:3 below, as Gods word screamed a mid- trib rapture, that prompted me to go on a complete eye opening study on Dispensationalism's lies, that led me to the truth in the resurrection and Catching up at the second coming, immediately after the tribulation

2 Thessalonians 2:1-3KJV
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
I agree! God has led me through the same path of discerning His truth, as opposed to the LIES of "church-ianity".
However, I would urge you on to examine the KJV by its Greek origin of the "Textus Receptus Text", and you will find a small but major error in the translation from Greek to English. Please examine 2 Thessalonians 2:8.

In your examination, you shall find that the verse is to be read and understood in the plural and NOT the singular.
To further clarify, the words "that Wicked" (singular), in the KJV, is not supported by the Textus Receptus Greek, but rather the words "the wicked" (plural) is supported.
Hence the need/requirement of the translators to insert the letter "w" in it's upper case form.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[

2. The Second appearance after His Resurrection- the Gift of God's Holy Spirit on Pentecost upto today, for all who believe.
3. His Final and Glorious appearance from Heaven, is to redeem His own, who have recieved within them the Holy Spirit of God, and to simultaneously destroy ALL who obey not the Gospel of God.
I strongly disagree with your interpretation of (The Day Of The Lord)

"The Day Of The Lord" will take place at the Lords future second coming in final judgement, as the heavens and earth are dissolved by his fire in judgement

The day of the Lord, is Gods single day of wrath and destruction, that takes place at his future return

2 Peter 3:10:13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree! God has led me through the same path of discerning His truth, as opposed to the LIES of "church-ianity".
However, I would urge you on to examine the KJV by its Greek origin of the "Textus Receptus Text", and you will find a small but major error in the translation from Greek to English. Please examine 2 Thessalonians 2:8.

In your examination, you shall find that the verse is to be read and understood in the plural and NOT the singular.
To further clarify, the words "that Wicked" (singular), in the KJV, is not supported by the Textus Receptus Greek, but rather the words "the wicked" (plural) is supported.
Hence the need/requirement of the translators to insert the letter "w" in it's upper case form.
Once Again, A Few Questions:

Do you believe in a future Abomination of Desolation, Matthew 24:15?

Do you believe in a future Great Tribulation, Matthew 24:21?

Do you believe in a future second coming of Jesus Christ in the heavens, Matthew 24:29-31?

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We w

God of his fathers.

We will have to disagree a bit here.

I believe that the woman is Jerusalem of the past "that great city" from Revelation chapter 11

I also believe that the sea beast is a demonic being over Rome and its leaders back in the first century remember the 7 hills are also 7 kings

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We will have to disagree a bit here.
I believe that the woman is Jerusalem of the past "that great city" from Revelation chapter 11
I also believe that the sea beast is a demonic being over Rome and its leaders back in the first century remember the 7 hills are also 7 kings
Yes We Disagree

You Mention The Words, "The First Century"?

Do you believe in a future second coming of Jesus Christ in the heavens, Matthew 24:29-31?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"The Day Of The Lord" will take place at the Lords future second coming in final judgement, as the heavens and earth are dissolved by his fire in judgement

The day of the Lord, is Gods single day of wrath and destruction, thattakes place at his future return

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
Of course you don't agree with me. If you can't comprehend the symbolism of "Beasts" in Daniel or Revelation, and what those symbols describe, how are you going to understand the manifestation of the Lord's Day according to Isaiah 55:8-9, and how He in His Eternity relates to time.
2 Peter 3[8] But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord AS a thousand years,
and a thousand years AS one day.
[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
[10] But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

So yes, at the end of His understanding of what His Day is, He shall come to the end of His Day, for His Final "visitation" to this world. However, earlier in that Day, of His timing, He had "visited" with us two times.

Zechariah 14 describes the fulness of the Lords visitation/coming upon us in three different situations.
First He CAME to us in the flesh.
Second, He then COMES to us in the Spirit, to "seal" us and make us ready.
Third, He SHALL COME to all, ready or not, in all His Immortal Glory, to redeem all who ARE made ready, but also to destroy all who ARE NOT made ready.

If you cannot see that Zechariah 14 speaks about all of the Lord's three comings, then you are still reading and interpreting His words literally, and not spiritually.
1 Cor. 2[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Luke 19[44] And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation [my First coming].

John 16[7] Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you;
but if I depart, I will send him unto you

[my Second coming to you].

1 Peter 2[12] Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation
[His Final coming].

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes We Disagree, The Day Of The Lord Does Not Consist Of Three Parts Over A 2,000 Year Period

The day of the Lord, is Gods single day of wrath and destruction, that takes place at his future return

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course you don't agree with me. If you can't comprehend the symbolism of "Beasts" in Daniel or Revelation, and what those symbols describe, how are you going to understand the manifestation of the Lord's Day according to Isaiah 55:8-9, and how He in His Eternity relates to time.
2 Peter 3[8] But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord AS a thousand years,
and a thousand years AS one day.
[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
[10] But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

So yes, at the end of His understanding of what His Day is, He shall come to the end of His Day, for His Final "visitation" to this world. However, earlier in that Day, of His timing, He had "visited" with us two times.

Zechariah 14 describes the fulness of the Lords visitation/coming upon us in three different situations.
First He CAME to us in the flesh.
Second, He then COMES to us in the Spirit, to "seal" us and make us ready.
Third, He SHALL COME to all, ready or not, in all His Immortal Glory, to redeem all who ARE made ready, but also to destroy all who ARE NOT made ready.

If you cannot see that Zechariah 14 speaks about all of the Lord's three comings, then you are still reading and interpreting His words literally, and not spiritually.
1 Cor. 2[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Luke 19[44] And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation [my First coming].

John 16[7] Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you;
but if I depart, I will send him unto you

[my Second coming to you].

1 Peter 2[12] Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation
[His Final coming].
We Disagree, I fully comprehend the symbolism of John's (The Beast) he will be a literal, future human man as described in the (First Person Singular) He, His, Him, Himself

This human man will be a Jew/Hebrew in decent as explained

Last edited:

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes We Disagree

You Mention The Words, "The First Century"?

Sure but this is the first time that you have asked me these questions.

1- No I don't, see the similarities below

Matt 24"15-21
15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

Luke 21:20-24
20 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24 They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

2- I believe that we are in the great tribulation and it is on the saints it started in the first century and it is still happing today

Revelation 7:9-14
9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”

11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen!
Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength
be to our God for ever and ever.
Amen!”

13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

14 I answered, “Sir, you know.”

And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

3-Yes but its not from Matthew 24 it sin Matthew 25

Matt 25:31-33“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We Disagree, I fully comprehend the symbolism of John's (The Beast) he will be a literal, future human man as described in the (First Person Singular) He, His, Him, Himself

This human man will be a Jew/Hebrew in decent as explained
Actually, you don't understand the evolving 10H Beast of Revelation 13:1-10, because if you did, you would immediately recognize that the 10H Beast, in its final stage of evolving, is NOT A MAN, that "church-ianity" loves to call "THE Anti Christ", of which is never written that way in the KJV or the Textus Receptus Greek Text.

After Antiochus Epiphanes of the Seleucid Empire*, in 175-164 BC, there shall never rise again in prophecy another "little horn".
Please see Daniel chapters 9-12 and the book of 1 Maccabees.

Rev.13
[1] And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
[2] And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard**, and his feet were as the feet of a bear**, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion**: and the dragon [satan, aka lucifer] gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

*Note: the Seleucid Empire was one of "the Four horns" that were divisions of the Grecian Empire (3rd Beast), after the death of Alexander the Great. They are also known as the "Grecian Hellenistic kingdoms", and had become an extension of the 3rd Beast, being the latter time of their kingdom of the 3rd Beast. Daniel 8:23

**Note: please see Daniel 7:3-7, and compare to Revelation 13:2