Jesse Duplantis's Trip to Heaven!! Who would call him a liar?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False Witness? Accuser of the brethren?
When did I false witness?

One "brethren" can't accuse another of misinterpreting scripture?? Where is that in scripture??

Curious Mary

Reactions: Helen

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do want to point out that you are offended that I accused you of being a hypocrite and I don't even know you.....aren't you doing the same thing to Jesse Duplantis? I mean after all you don't even know him...you use information you found on the web that is based on someone else's biased report.....this is an example of a hypocrite.

I usually don't carry out these conversations this far but sometimes a person has to take a stand in defense of the one being accused since they are not able to be here to speak for themselves.....
Hi,

1st off.... I am not offended....I suggested you might be looking for a different word to describe me. The reason I suggested that is because it appears you don't know the meaning of the word since you misused it in this situation.

2nd off..... you are correct...you don't know me and how much money I give to help others put food in their mouths or a roof over their heads. What I do know is that your buddy Jesse believes that his follower will ONCE AGAIN give him money to buy ANOTHER airplane. I do know that he lives in a multi-million dollar house and he has agreed with another prosperity gospel evangelist that he can't ride in a commercial airplane with the rest of us 'demon filled' people. I also know that his net worth is in the millions and the cost of just one of the suits he wears would pay for all the clothes my spouse buys in a year. If you are comfortable defending that kind of greedy excess then you will have to defend that belief when you reach the pearly gates.

3rd off.....if I am relying on biased reporting then please do share with me FROM HIS OWN WORDS how Jesse thinks he will get this airplane and how he paid for the others in the past and who paid for the house he lives in??? Please....do share your UNBIASED reporting!!!

4th....I see you at no point were able OR EVEN ATTEMPTED to refute any of the passages from scripture that I provided/quoted showing how you and your buddy Jesse are in violation of scripture. I suspect it is because maybe you, along with Jesse, are like the young man in Matthew 19:22???? Maybe it's time for Jesse to stop being the young man in the book of Matthew and start being the elderly woman in Luke 21:1-4.

Thank you for speaking for Jesse. It says volumes about you!!;)

Like I said before: I have to give him credit. He is practicing HIS version of scripture. (he practices what he preaches)

Mary

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi,

1st off.... I am not offended....I suggested you might be looking for a different word to describe me. The reason I suggested that is because it appears you don't know the meaning of the word since you misused it in this situation.

2nd off..... you are correct...you don't know me and how much money I give to help others put food in their mouths or a roof over their heads. What I do know is that your buddy Jesse believes that his follower will ONCE AGAIN give him money to buy ANOTHER airplane. I do know that he lives in a multi-million dollar house and he has agreed with another prosperity gospel evangelist that he can't ride in a commercial airplane with the rest of us 'demon filled' people. I also know that his net worth is in the millions and the cost of just one of the suits he wears would pay for all the clothes my spouse buys in a year. If you are comfortable defending that kind of greedy excess then you will have to defend that belief when you reach the pearly gates.

3rd off.....if I am relying on biased reporting then please do share with me FROM HIS OWN WORDS how Jesse thinks he will get this airplane and how he paid for the others in the past and who paid for the house he lives in??? Please....do share your UNBIASED reporting!!!

4th....I see you at no point were able OR EVEN ATTEMPTED to refute any of the passages from scripture that I provided/quoted showing how you and your buddy Jesse are in violation of scripture. I suspect it is because maybe you, along with Jesse, are like the young man in Matthew 19:22???? Maybe it's time for Jesse to stop being the young man in the book of Matthew and start being the elderly woman in Luke 21:1-4.

Thank you for speaking for Jesse. It says volumes about you!!;)

Like I said before: I have to give him credit. He is practicing HIS version of scripture. (he practices what he preaches)

Mary
I am not even in the mood to have any more discussions about Jesse Duplantis. So no what you think of him or of me I just want for all of us to come together in peace and unity. God Bless and have a good day.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not even in the mood to have any more discussions about Jesse Duplantis. So no what you think of him or of me I just want for all of us to come together in peace and unity. God Bless and have a good day.
Peace and unity would be nice. :)

I don't think Jesse would want to unite with a middle class (once dirt poor) Christian like me who has to fly on a commercial airplane....in fact, he already says he shouldn't have to. However, I would love to unite with a multi millionaire preacher on his private plane and live in his multi million dollar home. I doubt he would want to live in mine.

Seriously....I get what your saying....and doing.....retreating. That is probably the best thing to do in this battle.

Mary

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peace and unity would be nice. :)

I don't think Jesse would want to unite with a middle class (once dirt poor) Christian like me who has to fly on a commercial airplane....in fact, he already says he shouldn't have to. However, I would love to unite with a multi millionaire preacher on his private plane and live in his multi million dollar home. I doubt he would want to live in mine.

Seriously....I get what your saying....and doing.....retreating. That is probably the best thing to do in this battle.

Mary
No I am being obedient to the Holy Spirit to be humble and walk in love and peace.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I am being obedient to the Holy Spirit to be humble and walk in love and peace.
Hmmmm.....Where you being obedient to the Holy Spirit when you defended Jesse's opulent lifestyle?

You don't need to answer....Just something to think about.

Mary

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is a liar. He is a proponent of the unbiblical and pernicious prosperity dogma.
Is he? But who among us is not?

"God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged." Rom 3:4

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a little different than most people seem to be. I find I can say I don't care for his preaching... without having to label him as being something or the other.

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wake up!! You can find EVERY man of God slandered on the internet! Count the cost!!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can see EVERY man of God slandered on the inter_net.
Yes!! Satan loves to slander and attack men of God who are seeing millions worldwide become born-again believers!!

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, when I am critical about Jesse Duplantis, I am led by satan?

And why do you write satan with a capital "s" ?

Reactions: Helen

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why would God send this person to Heaven just to let him know he's getting a new jet

Just a confirmation I guess.
That way he can make arrangement for a hangar.

And commercial planes are full of "demons" which would bog down his schedules with requests for prayers;
and secondly, on a commercial airplane, Duplantis would not be able to unbuckle his seat belt to speak to God standing up.

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lies told by a false witness come from the sinful human heart—along with murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, slander, and evil thoughts (Matthew 15:19). Jesus said that man is defiled by these evil things that come from the heart. The only possible cure for an evil heart that bears false witness is to receive a new, pure heart, which can only be given by God (Ezekiel 36:26). When a person is indwelt by the Holy Spirit, he will be like a fresh spring or a fruitful tree or a budding vine, bursting with good things (John 7:38; Psalm 1:1–6; John 15:4–5). The old is gone, and the new takes its place (Ephesians 4:22–24). Those who are in Christ have a new heart that speaks the truth: “Each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbor” (Ephesians 4:25). A person who bears false witness is controlled by the flesh rather than by the Spirit of God, and he should repent of that sin and turn to Christ.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is a name!!
Those that attack and slander God's man need to beware. Why dare and ask for early judgment??

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We can see EVERY man of God slandered on the inter_net.
Yes!! Satan loves to slander and attack men of God who are seeing millions worldwide become born-again believers!!

Luke 12
"For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more. "