Jesuit Futurism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why the Tribulation Period?

Although the Tribulation will affect the entire earth, and everyone in the world--it will center primarily around the nation of Israel (Ezekiel 20:37; 22:18-22; Malachi 3:2,3). We read in Ezekiel 20:37-38, "And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD." This prophecy concerns Israel during the Tribulation Period. Ezekiel tells us "why" God will allow this horrible time of unimaginable suffering and horror for the Jews. It will be a time of judgment against the people who have rebelled against the Lord.

He will cause them "to pass under the rod," i.e., the Shepherd's rod. God will SEPARATE the true remnant of Israel (i.e., saved Jews) from counterfeit Jews (i.e., unsaved Jews). No unsaved Jew will ever enter the Promised Land, which God promised to Abraham and his seed in Genesis 17:8. Consider yourself forewarned that this promise only applies to those who are BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIANS... "And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise" (Galatians 3:29). All Jews who follow the Christ-rejecting religion of JUDAISM will be cast in to Hellfire.

To clarify, the Tribulation Period will be a time when God pours out His wrath upon mankind for his wickedness; but the PRIMARY purpose of the Tribulation Period is to prepare Israel to receive her King, Jesus Christ. This is not Zionism, which is a false doctrine. Zionism is the same sin that Abraham and Sara committed when they doubted God in their impatience and took matters into their own hands (i.e., concerning the promise of a son, Isaac).

Likewise, some elite Jews today (i.e., the synagogue of Satan - Revelation 2:9), occultists and Judaizers, have taken it upon themselves to FORCE the issue of restoring the Promised Land. God is not part of this. The Star of David is not found in the Bible and is an occult symbol. Zionism glorifies the Jews, while demonizing the Arabs. This is unbiblical, as God is no respecter of persons (Acts 10:34). Keep in mind that the Arabs are ALSO descendants of Abraham. We should not discriminate. Jews are NO better than anyone else. This is not being anti-Semitic; rather, it is being just.

Daniel 12:1 states concerning the Great Tribulation...

"And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book."

Only those Jews who are true believers in Christ, who have their name written in the Lamb's Book of Life, will be delivered from the horrors of God's wrath. In order for The Time of Jacob's Trouble to occur, the Antichrist needs to be present, which means the Church must be gone from the world. By the way, the only thing preventing America from total immediate destruction are it's Christian families, because we are fighting against the Devil's crowd. The Antichrist's hands will be tied with millions of Christians still in the world.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Church Must be Removed from the World Before the Tribulation!

Thus, having laid the foundation, let me say that the Church (i.e., all believers) MUST be removed from the world before any of this can happen. 2nd Thessalonians 2:3-10 clearly tells us that the Antichrist (man of sin) cannot be revealed on earth until the Church is removed from the world. 2nd Thessalonians 2:7-9 state... "For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders." It's as obvious as can be to any genuine believer, who is familiar with the Word of God, who "He" in verse 7 is referring to... the Holy Spirit of God! Jesus said in John 16:8 concerning the Holy Spirit... "And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment."

Where does the Word of God say that the Holy Spirit lives? 1st Corinthians 3:16 says... "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?" Are you starting to get the picture? The Antichrist doesn't stand a chance with Christians in the world, because we will EXPOSE him, just as we do other servants of Satan (such as the Clinton and Bush Families). Wake up oh Christian! The Devil is at your front door!

2nd Thessalonians 2:7 is incontrovertible PROOF that the Rapture must precede the Tribulation! There can be NO other Person for "He" than the Holy Spirit. Also, the events surrounding the Second Coming of Christ are irreconcilably different with the events concerning the Rapture--solid PROOF that the Bible teaches a Pretribulation Rapture! Some ignorant people today are claiming that the Rapture doctrine didn't exist until recent centuries. That is absurd! We are reading the exact same Words of God today which the Apostle Paul penned nearly 2,000 years ago! It's not a question of history, but of faith in the precious Words of God.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will interject the pushing of the KJV in the above statements is in error.

The KJV, NIV, NASB and others all teach pre-tribulation rapture.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From the reading I have done, the inventors of Jesuit Futurism were historicists.
Jesuits
Are Catholics. Catholics are amillennialist.

Catholicism invented amillennialism to defend its replacement theology doctrine.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Maybe it's just me but I am getting tired of seeing this thrown out as the origin of pre-tribulation rapture belief.
When people cannot comprehend Bible prophecy, they try to mock what is there by applying epithets like "Jesuit Futurism". Had the Jesuits never existed we would discover from Scripture itself that there are a huge number of prophecies regarding the future, and particularly the future after the Second Coming of Christ. It just so happens that one (or some) Jesuits also discovered this by studying the Bible. But prophecies do not originate with men.

Reactions: Lady Crosstalk

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When people cannot comprehend Bible prophecy, they try to mock what is there by applying epithets like "Jesuit Futurism". Had the Jesuits never existed we would discover from Scripture itself that there are a huge number of prophecies regarding the future, and particularly the future after the Second Coming of Christ. It just so happens that one (or some) Jesuits also discovered this by studying the Bible. But prophecies do not originate with men.
Also note those pushing this trash offer not one single bit of evidence to back them.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No matter how much you dig, you can find no evidence that the pre-tribulation rapture had any Catholic source.

In addition, it makes absolutely no sense that the Jesuits would promote futurism as most futurists I know, think that the Pope is the False Prophet. Earlier Christians thought the Pope would be the Antichrist, so I guess it is a demotion of sorts? I'm not sure that any so-called "Jesuit Futurism" helps the Pope much, nor does it help the RCC. Dave Hunt was very anti-RCC and he was also a futurist until he died.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In addition, it makes absolutely no sense that the Jesuits would promote futurism as most futurists I know, think that the Pope is the False Prophet. Earlier Christians thought the Pope would be the Antichrist, so I guess it is a demotion of sorts? I'm not sure that any so-called "Jesuit Futurism" helps the Pope much, nor does it help the RCC. Dave Hunt was very anti-RCC and he was also a futurist until he died.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is interesting that the SDA on the forum continue to make the accusation that one given the length to this thread they refused to come here and address anything.

That says a lot.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is interesting that the SDA on the forum continue to make the accusation that one given the length to this thread they refused to come here and address anything.

That says a lot.
We haven't? You STILL haven't answered how there can be TWO "thief in the night" comings of Christ when, as previously told you, nobody would miss the second one because everyone will be watching once that date rolls around, just like everyone was watching for the Mayan Apocalypse, which was predicted thousands of years ago, right?

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We haven't? You STILL haven't answered how there can be TWO "thief in the night" comings of Christ when, as previously told you, nobody would miss the second one because everyone will be watching once that date rolls around, just like everyone was watching for the Mayan Apocalypse, which was predicted thousands of years ago, right?
I already did

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already did
Actually, you never responded to this point:

There's no way there can be a second "thief in the night" return of Christ because after He comes the first time as a thief in the night in a secret rapture - which is unBiblical - and plunges the world into chaos, there's no way anyone is going to miss His return, be it 3 1/2 years later, 7 years later, or as you say 1,007 years later...because everyone will be counting down from the moment He sneaks in and sneaks out with the saints...just like when the whole world was watching for the Mayan Apocalypse on December 21, 2012.

Right or wrong?

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, you never responded to this point:

There's no way there can be a second "thief in the night" return of Christ because after He comes the first time as a thief in the night in a secret rapture - which is unBiblical - and plunges the world into chaos, there's no way anyone is going to miss His return, be it 3 1/2 years later, 7 years later, or as you say 1,007 years later...because everyone will be counting down from the moment He sneaks in and sneaks out with the saints...just like when the whole world was watching for the Mayan Apocalypse on December 21, 2012.

Right or wrong?
The Bible does not agree with you

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible does not agree with you
That's not an answer.

The fact is YOU DON"T HAVE AN ANSWER because you yourself know Jesus can't come back a second time as a thief because everyone will know exactly what day it will be and everyone will be looking skyward when it rolls around.

Abandon Jesuit nonsense and embrace Historicism.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not an answer.

The fact is YOU DON"T HAVE AN ANSWER because you yourself know Jesus can't come back a second time as a thief because everyone will know exactly what day it will be and everyone will be looking skyward when it rolls around.

Abandon Jesuit nonsense and embrace Historicism.
It doesn't matter what answers given to you. You do not care.

Historicism is a minority belief and not a historical belief.

And your just Jesuit false claims have been refuted. They were not and are not pre-tribulation.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't matter what answers given to you. You do not care.

Historicism is a minority belief and not a historical belief.
What doesn't matter to you is anything that disproves Jesuit Futurism, such as my argument against your ridiculous "two thief" returns of Christ.

BTW, Historicism exclusively was believed, taught, and preached from every Protestant pulpit for over 300 years - even after the papacy introduced Jesuit Futurism it continued to dominate for almost that entire time...your Jesuit Futurism is late for the party...very late.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What doesn't matter to you is anything that disproves Jesuit Futurism, such as my argument against your ridiculous "two thief" returns of Christ.

BTW, Historicism exclusively was believed, taught, and preached from every Protestant pulpit for over 300 years - even after the papacy introduced Jesuit Futurism it continued to dominate for almost that entire time...your Jesuit Futurism is late for the party...very late.
They were not are not futurists. They are amillennial and always have been.

Nor were Protestants historicists.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They were not are not futurists. They are amillennial and always have been.

Nor were Protestants historicists.
What
are
you
talking
about?

Of COURSE none of them were futurists, they were Protestant Historicists.