Jesus Christ is Almighty God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you're right and our Bibles are wrong?
Does it not say that?
I don’t know what version you have. But if it’s in English it has been translated from Greek and Hebrew Scriptures and if you want to have understanding then of course any scholar would refer to the source material . Especially when you words like lord, and lord but in the original text you will see two different Hebrew words for example. So I’m saying you are wrong . Not your Bible

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s crazy to me how none of you people actually want to dialogue or if you think this is profitable for doctrine but, I asked a question and instead of answering you ask an off topic question with a lot of emotion.

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Co 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived:neither fornicators, nor idolaters,nor adulterers, nor effeminate,nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jerusalem was the city of the Israelites in Israel. Jerusalem also in Hebrew means “way of wholeness or completion”
Israelites were born from Jerusalem.
And “Mother church “ doctrine is off

It’s a reference to the new covenant
The new heaven and earth
New Jerusalem

our mother

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Co 6:9 - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived:neither fornicators, nor idolaters,nor adulterers, nor effeminate,nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

And He is speaking to Christians too

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does it not say that?
I don’t know what version you have. But if it’s in English it has been translated from Greek and Hebrew Scriptures and if you want to have understanding then of course any scholar would refer to the source material . Especially when you words like lord, and lord but in the original text you will see two different Hebrew words for example. So I’m saying you are wrong . Not your Bible
You're a Greek expert? I don't think you're qualified to rewrite our Bibles.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s crazy to me how none of you people actually want to dialogue or if you think this is profitable for doctrine but, I asked a question and instead of answering you ask an off topic question with a lot of emotion.
You people? lol

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're a Greek expert? I don't think you're qualified to rewrite our Bibles.
You don’t think. Do you know what source material is? Reference text? Autographed texts of antiquity? Ring any bells Septu—-a—- ... nah nothing???

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea it does. Angels allahayim, the saints are allahayim. Which means gods or powers. They are not the most high god, the ancient of days

Elohim refers generally to heavenly beings. Whenever I use the term "God," I mean the most high, don't you?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Word was god ( allahayam) angels are called allahayam. The saints are called allahayam or Elohim) not YHWH or the most high god as I said. Try again.
In the beginning the word was god and the word was with god. Who is the God the word was with?
Allah ahem is a term used in the Muslim faith and goes against Christian Beliefs.
You are elevating your god above our God.
BLASPHEMY!!!

Reactions: Wrangler

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m talking to you lol and your not trying to build a conversation you just want contention. Good day

Sadly, there are a number of people here looking to sow seeds of contention.

They do that because their doctrine is an IDOL, which they value far greater than love of God's children.

Osrs Daniel

May 25, 2021
oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Allah ahem is a term used in the Muslim faith and goes against Christian Beliefs.
You are elevating your god above our God.
BLASPHEMY!!!
so the bible wasnt originally written in hebrew and greek???... when you go into the hebrew word used for God in the Passage its elohim. which is modern hebrew.. if you go to paleo hebrew it is pronounced allahayam. is this why i was Banned for bringing out scholarship? wow