Jesus Christ is Almighty God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
where does the Bible say so?

it must be revealed by God and taught by His church, the apostles
Acts 2:42 matt 16:18 eph 4:5 Jude 1:3
Let me clarify. Any doctrine that clearly contradicts the Christian Bible is wrong!

tigger 2

Oct 19, 2017
port angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
don’t forget Alleluia!

Alleluia is a mistranslation of Halleluia (or the Hebrew Hallelujah). It means "Praise Jehovah."

Here is how it looks in NT Greek as found in Rev. 19 where the one seated on the throne is being praised: Ἁλληλουϊά. Notice the breathing mark above the first letter. It looks like a small letter c. This means the first sound when pronouncing this word is a rough breathing sound or "h."

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alleluia is a mistranslation of Halleluia (or the Hebrew Hallelujah). It means "Praise Jehovah."

Here is how it looks in NT Greek as found in Rev. 19 where the one seated on the throne is being praised: Ἁλληλουϊά. Notice the breathing mark above the first letter. It looks like a small letter c. This means the first sound when pronouncing this word is a rough breathing sound or "h."

like Jn 20:21-23 he breathed on them
new creation

Genesis 2:7
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

old creation

John the Baptist
Kermit the frog
Whinnie the Pooh

mall have the same middle name

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Halalayah “Praise YHWH”

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is Isaiah describing in Isaiah 6:1-5 ?
Isaiah
Who is Isaiah describing in Isaiah 6:1-5 ?
isaiah is describing the most high God sitting on the throne. and in the next few verse that seraphim that flies down with the coal is Christ.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Isa 6:6 - Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:
Isa 6:7 - And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquityis taken away, and thy sin purged.

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You wish that is what Hebrews 1:8 said! o' God means of God. Hebrews 1:8 merely quotes Psalms. Angles are of God. Doesn't make them God. What part of the 1C do you not get?
Yea it does. Angels allahayim, the saints are allahayim. Which means gods or powers. They are not the most high god, the ancient of days

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Christ IS Yahweh, which is the Highest you can get for God!
Prove it haha
Dan 7:13 - I saw in the nightvisions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the cloudsof heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
Dan 7:14 - And there was givenhim dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations,and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlastingdominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

So who is the son of man ? And who is the ancient of days ?

Psa 16:11 - Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence isfulness of joy; at thy right handthere are pleasures for evermore.

Psalms 110:1
The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

2 The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

4 The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

do you know who’s the lord and who’s the my lord there ? who is sitting at the right hand of the Lord?

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which is the highest ? Interesting then why does Christ have a god ?
Matthew 27:46
46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
john14:28
28Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. 29And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe. 30Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me. 31But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

Osiris

May 10, 2021
Oakland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See why we need holy mother church to teach us the truth? Lk 1:4 matt 28:19

here you go.
Colossians 1: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.