Jesus Christ is the only madiator

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pastor franszwa

Mar 26, 2013
Rosary Violation’s
> 1 -
Matthew 6:7-8 And in praying use not vain repetitions, as the Gentiles do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. [ 50 - hail Marries ] [ 6 - our Fathers] Your Father knows what you need before you ask Him.
>

2 - Matthew 23:9 Do not call anyone on earth your father.
Only one is your Father, the one in heaven
> 3 -
1Corinthians 8:5-6 & Deuteronomy 10:17 There are to many Gods....
> 4 -
Deuteronomy 4:16 so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, [Cross]
> 5 -
2 Kings 17:12 They worshiped idols, though the LORD had said, "You shall not do this."
> 6 -
Matthew 5:19
Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Hosea 4:9 And what the priests do, the people also do.' So now I will punish both priests and people for their wicked deeds. Praying to angels, Mary, saints or anybody ells would be ineffective because they are created beings and do not possess these blessing powers. 1 Timothy 2:5 declares, "For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus." There is no one else that can mediate with God for us. If Jesus is the ONLY mediator, that indicates Mary and the saints cannot be mediators. They cannot mediate our prayer requests to God. Further, the Bible tells us that Jesus Christ Himself is interceding for us before the Father:
This concept is blatantly unbiblical, and is an insult to Jesus Christ.
Deuteronomy 18:19 I

t shall come about that whoever will not listen to My words which he ( that is me ) shall speak in My name, I Myself will require it of him.
> 7 -
Hebrews 10:26 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left,
QUOTE :
Acts 10:25

And when it came to pass that Peter entered, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshiped him.
Acts 10:26

But Peter made him get up. "Stand up," he said, "I am only a man myself."
Revelation 22:8

And I John am he that heard and saw these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel that showed me these things.
Revelation 22:9

But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers the prophets and of all who keep the words of this book. Worship God!"
Revelation 19:10

At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."
>
Matthew 6:9 "This, then, is how you should pray: "`Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, [to nobody ells only the Father]
His name is YAHWEH, by the way.
Deuteronomy 5:8

"You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. [the Cross]
Habakkuk 2:18

"Of what value is an idol, since a man has carved it? Or an image that teaches lies? For he who makes it trusts in his own creation; he makes idols that cannot speak.

Deuteronomy 18:9-12 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who
consults the dead

. [all the Saints are dead ]
John 4:23

Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
John 4:24

God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."
1 Thessalonians 4:8

Therefore, he who rejects this instruction does not reject man but God, who gives you his Holy Spirit.
Isaiah 55:11

So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.