Jesus Coming in The Clouds.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
This is what has been taught and what most believe, and what most expect to see of Jesus' second coming, as "coming in the clouds":

But this is what is actually written (Jesus speaking):

"Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation; 21 nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.” Luke 17:20-21​
What most have missed in the "coming in the clouds" passage...is that it does not say "clouds" as in the sky-- but specifically, "in the clouds of heaven."
The King is not the same as his Kingdom. We see the Kingdom already, but we wait for our King to come in the clouds with power and great glory. It's not the Kingdom that's going to be coming in the clouds. It's our King.

Last edited:
Reactions: David in NJ

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what has been taught and what most believe, and what most expect to see of Jesus' second coming, as "coming in the clouds":

But this is what is actually written (Jesus speaking):

"Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation; 21 nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.” Luke 17:20-21​
What most have missed in the "coming in the clouds" passage...is that it does not say "clouds" as in the sky-- but specifically, "in the clouds of heaven."

Or this.....

1683039065528.png

• Love
Reactions: Helen and ScottA

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the Second Coming, you can tell it is, by the Crown on His Head and the Horses. GOOD PICTURE by the way of the Second Coming.

The Rapture does Not have either of those. It also say HE is coming as a Son of Man, specifically for His Bride, NOT as KING OF KINGS. And He stops in the Clouds and sends the Archangel on ahead to CALL US OUT to go the Wedding of the LAMB. It does not count as a COMING, until HIS FEET touch the Ground. That is in the TRADITION of the Jewish Bridegroom coming for HIS BRIDE. He stops 2 or 3 blocks away, and sends the chosen on to blow the SHOFAR, to Call US OUT, and HE WILL SHOUT VERY LOUDLY.

Here is what the SHOFAR CALL SOUNDS LIKE. Believe me, if I hear that Sound at Night, I will been out back in my back yard in a flash.
I do not want to feel myself, going threw my ROOF.

Thank you -- there is an important distinction here that should be addressed regarding Jesus coming as "the Son of Man" or "King of Kings."

It is not commonly understood, but step back and consider that the words of Jesus' statement in Matthew 24:29-31 actually refer to both sides of a two sided event. That is, there is this worldly side referring to the Son of Man and the times of this world, but also the [other] side which is of heaven wherein times are not relevant. And it should be noted that it is this one act that makes “The kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ", which is also the marriage.

Thus, the reference to "the Son of Man" refers to His body the church, as Paul said, "for me, to live is Christ"-- this is the return of the Son of Man and a part of the outpouring of the spirit of God "upon all flesh." While in "heaven" (that [other] side of the event) Jesus indeed blows the trumpet of God for the gathering of His elect. It is here that many confuse the one side for the other and vice versa, thinking that it comes as a one time event in the history of the world. Which is only true from the [other] heavenly side, while it is not true of this worldly side, but is rather as Paul stated, saying, "but each one in his own order", meaning, each person in their own time.

"Then comes the end."

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see many want to lump them together, and only perpetuates the confusion.

Reactions: ScottA

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The King is not the same as his Kingdom. We see the Kingdom already, but we wait for our King to come in the clouds with power and great glory. It's not the Kingdom that's going to be coming in the clouds. It's our King.

Surely you have not fully considered the great cloud of witnesses to whom He has already "soon" come in glory, who hearing His knocking at the door did and do even now answer and let Him in to them, which is His gathering of His elect from the four winds and the harvest which began 2,000 years ago.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Salvation is coming in the clouds.
He is Salvation ! he comes in his majesty.
Your Majesty is Salvation for your Soul.
It's a Spiritual enlightenment ! from the Holy Spirit. that is what takes place.
One who has truly been born again is Saved, just like Paul was Saved.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation is coming in the clouds.
He is Salvation ! he comes in his majesty.
Your Majesty is Salvation for your Soul.
It's a Spiritual enlightenment ! from the Holy Spirit. that is what takes place.
One who has truly been born again is Saved, just like Paul was Saved.

Do you know what the Clouds are a reference to.

In a Jewish Wedding, the Bridegroom has to stop 2 or 3 blocks away from the Brides old dwelling Place, and send a member of His own Wedding Party, on to Call Out the Bride, with a Shofar Trumpet and a SHOUT. Christ chose to STOP in the Clouds, and send the Archangel to Play the Shofar Trumpet and Call us go to the Wedding of the Lamb in Heaven.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you know what the Clouds are a reference to.

In a Jewish Wedding, the Bridegroom has to stop 2 or 3 block away from the Brides old dwelling Place, and send a member of His own Wedding Party, on to Call Out the Bride, with a Shofar Trumpet and a SHOUT. Christ chose to STOP in the Clouds, and send the Archangel to Play the Shofar Trumpet and Call us go to the Wedding of the Lamb in Heaven.
So you reject that clouds are in relation to His Majesty ?

Look at all of that the Bible relates regarding clouds ? Dark, Light, Bright. coming in the clouds. what are they depicting ? that's the point.

Anyone who thinks that they will see Jesus standing on top of a cloud in our sky, looking above literally is delusional ! or thinks that one is going to float up off the ground to the top of a cloud literally is delusional.
Or one is being raptured up in the flesh is delusional.

The context of the Bible in relation to meeting him in the Air and him coming in the clouds is figurative, Spiritual ! not carnal.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you reject that clouds are in relation to His Majesty ?

Look at all of that the Bible relates regarding clouds ? Dark, Light, Bright. coming in the clouds. what are they depicting ? that's the point.

Anyone who thinks that they will see Jesus standing on top of a cloud in our sky, looking above literally is delusional ! or thinks that one is going to float up off the ground to the top of a cloud literally is delusional.
Or one is being raptured up in the flesh is delusional.

The context of the Bible in relation to meeting him in the Air and him coming in the clouds is figurative, Spiritual ! not carnal.
Genesis 11:6 (NASB77)
6 And the LORD said, "Behold, they are one people, and they all have the same language. And this is what they began to do, and now nothing which they purpose to do will be impossible for them.

Genesis 18:14 (NJB)

14 Nothing is impossible for Yahweh. I shall come back to you at the same time next year and Sarah will have a son.'

Luke 1:37 (HCSB)
37 For nothing will be impossible with God.”

I have never HEARD of your theories at all, in my entire life.

I will give you a CLUE, I am an evangelical, and MOST evangelicals Believe the Bible should be for the most part, interpeted LITERALLY. So Yes they are REAL CLOUDS LITERALLY. Your theories are literally delusional.

1683077155922.png

1683077468140.png