Jesus is Michael

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is 100% fully God in the flesh. Colossians 2:9.

He left Gods form that He had by nature, to take the form of a man and humble servant.
Philippians 2:6-7

As a man and humble servant on earth, Jehovah was His God.

Still is back in heaven Rev 3:12

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the Father's name is JEHOVAH. Now, what is the Son's name? Jesus, right? What does Jesus mean in Hebrew? Is the name of the Father, in the name of the Son?

My grandfather's name was 'F E E'. My own father was named after him. His name is 'F E E jr.' (nick named 'Bud')

JEHOVAH is the Father, and Jesus is Jr. JEHOVAH.

Jehovah always was and always will be.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You lack discernment. This scripture supports Rom. 11. Some branches were cut off so that we could grafted in.
Okay I gave it the benifit of the doubt, that this is a futule endeavor, so I am taking this exit, bye.

I will pray for you Mr Bruno.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is blatantly obvious that when Jesus structured his comment the way he did, and said before Abraham was, I AM, that he was claiming to be the I Am

And in the very next verse, the Jews picked up stones to Stone Him, because they knew what his words mean.

I am replying to myself for everyone to see the comment.

When Jehovah says of Himself, I AM, it means, I am eternally existent.

When Jesus said before Abraham was I AM, it means before Abraham was, I eternally existed.

If you read all of what Jesus said, he always had very good grammar and sentence structure, and to structure his I AM sentence that would be horrible grammar, unless it means exactly what it appears to mean - he is saying he is the I AM.

Otherwise, if he just meant to say he existed before Abraham, he would’ve just said, ‘I was before Abraham’, or, ‘before Abraham was, I was’.

This is so obvious, it takes rationalizing away the blatant facts to deny it.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I told you, "No tricks, just straight across."

You claim to have taught 'bible' for 50 years, and you act like this in response to a simple question?
Oh please....a very thinly disguised attempt to lead the witness your honor....

I gave you two times to be humble and simply respond in kind to a simple question. Your response scream 'fear' of being examined closely one question at a time. You refuse to answer something that simple and flood every response with 'garbage' text that has nothing to do with what you were asked.

You choose not to answer. As you will then.
I answered you fully....more fully than you wanted or expected apparently....so where is the fear? Are we in kindergarten?

You are like a sneaky lawyer IMO. I can see where you are going and I have been there too many times to engage in your word games.

Tit 3:10: "A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;"

Tit 3:11: "Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself."

You are subverted, but what is worse, is that you knowingly choose to be this, when the other option was before you.

I pity those whom you have taught in those 50 years. I pity you. You make me sad, for you. You think you are all right, but like those in the days of Jesus, they were lost (and remained such) not ackowleding their need of the Physician.
More judgment...thank you but you are telling us more about yourself here than what you believe you are saying about me. You do know that personal attacks are against the forum rules.....so an retraction of this vilification would be appreciated.

Did I hear you speak about humility.....? Was that a joke?

I will answer the question I asked of you, as if I asked it of myself instead.

Yes, Jesus said, "I am."

Wasn't difficult to answer at all.

My next question, was going to be a follow up, in that I was going to ask, which verses in the NT, does Jesus use that phrase? (Another simple question, but you are too busy looking for spooks in every question because you live in constant fear).
Naw...did I spoil it for you!.....I didn’t play your game so now you are going to skulk off and be all offended and throw rocks. Boo hoo.
Do yourself a favor and just present your case without the judgment.

Tell us what the scriptures say and don’t assume that everyone is beneath you and that you have to take them by the hand like a small child and show them the correct way to understand scripture.....who said you have the correct one? All you have here is an opinion.
Jesus will tell us who is with him and who is not. I’ll wait for his judgment...OK?

Presently, you are lost, and not saved (at all), and you don't even know why, and all because you, like they of old, reject who Jesus is and why He came. That is very sad to me.
Oh good grief...and still it comes.....are you always this dramatic and judgmental? Who are you to tell anyone that they are not saved? Seriously...are you Jesus, or do you just assume to have his authority. Your air of superiority makes me a bit nauseous TBH.

I hope you read back over your post and cringe.

Don’t you think I have been down this road a few hundred times already? Not going there again....especially not by someone with your attitude.......fear you say? You make me laugh. What do I have to fear from someone who wants to force their opinion on me.
What makes you opinion superior to mine or anyone else’s?

“As you judge so will you be judged”....please remember that.

You see this statement of yours here....”You are subverted, but what is worse, is that you knowingly choose to be this, when the other option was before you.”
This could not possibly apply to yourself...could it?

Jesus will make that judgment....thank God!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Point blank curious.... Is it your position, that Jesus IS “NOT” God?
My position is that Jesus is “the Son of God”, because that is what he called himself.....but in no way is he a deity. I completely reject the trinity on scriptural grounds. The Father is one, not three (Deuteronomy 6:4) and no one is to worship anyone but the Father alone. (Luke 4:5-8)

When John 1:1 says that Jesus is “theos” (god) it does not say that he is “ho theos” (The God) which simply means that he is divine (a godlike one) but not deity (Yahweh). IOW he is not one to be worshipped, but one to be obeyed as a Master and teacher. (Which is what his title “Lord” means)

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your question is ridiculous. Every Christian knows we need saved from our sins. And you are changing the subject. Wonder why?
You will see how it relates to the topic if you continue with me.

What is the definition of "sin" (that we are saved from) according to scripture?

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Fake News) from the false prophetess "Ellen G. White" in 7th Day Adventism, who also taught the false doctrines of "Soul Sleep" and "Annihilation"
Wait. You are saying that "Ellen G. White" made up all those historical quotes and bible studies, wrote those concordances, dictionaries, lexicons, texts, and fabricated ancient documents, placed into Bibles those notations, and that all of those materials were compiled after she was born, sometime after 1844 when her first vision came? That is a bold claim! Do you have any evidence for that claim? I would really like to see that evidence!

Michael The Archangel [X2] - Appendix 2 - The Short Historical List Of Those Who Taught Jesus Is Michael : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Michael The Archangel [11] - Messengers Of The LORD & The Reformation & Etc : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

As for Annihilation and Soul Sleep, you are saying that "Ellen G. White" made up all these old quotations, documents, etc too?

State Of The Dead & Annihilation Hellfire Non SDA Quotes : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

What about these?

Doctrine - The Soul Sleepers - Chapter 4 The Major Seventeenth Century Advocates

Doctrine - Emmanuel Petavel Olliff - The Problem Of Immortality

Doctrine - Charles L Ives - The Bible Doctrine Of The Soul An Answer To The Question

Doctrine - Albert C. Johnson - Conditional Immortality

Doctrine - A Debate On The State Of The Dead - Nathaniel Field Vs Thomas P Connelly

Doctrine - Henry Grew (Baptist) - State Of The Dead &c Owned By Joseph Frisbie, With His Personal Markings

Stephen Bohr - Secrets Unsealed - State Of The Dead & Hellfire Sermons

Christian Mortalism From Tyndale To Milton By Norman T. Burns

Doctrine - William Tyndale - Tyndales Answer To Sir Thomas More

Doctrine - Wenham John - The Case For Conditional Immortality

Doctrine - Vladimir Baranozv - Sleep Of The Soul [18177565 Scrinium] “Angels In The Guise Of Saints” A Syrian Tradition In Constantinople

Doctrine - Life And Immortality By Basil Atkinson

Doctrine - Glenn A Peoples - Soul Sleep - Rethinking Hell Chapter 2

Doctrine - Dirk Krausmuller - Soul Sleep - [18177565 Scrinium] Christian Platonism And The Debate About Afterlife

Doctrine - Christopher M Date - Soul Sleep - 18. MJTM. 69 92 Date

Doctrine - Richard Whately - A View Of The Scripture Revelations Concerning A Future State

Doctrine - H H Dobney & John Milton - The Scripture Doctrine Of Future Punishment An Argument

Doctrine - George Storrs - An Inquiry Are The Wicked Immortal In Six Sermons Also Have The Dead Knowledge Which Is Prefixed An Extract On The Second Death By Archbishop Whately

SDA - D M Canright - A History Of The Doctrine Of The Soul Among All Races And Peoples, Ancient And Modern...; Carefully Brought Down To The Present Time

Doctrine - The State Of The Dead - John Milton (Paradise Lost)

Doctrine - F. Gavin - The Sleep Of The Soul In The Early Syriac Church

Doctrine - Bryan W. Ball - Sixteenth Century Continental Conditionalists

Doctrine - Aphrahat By J. Edward Walters - Sleep Of The Soul And Resurrection Of The Body

Hell & Mr Fudge - Edward Fudge

Doctrine - Death - LeRoy Edwin Froom - The Conditionalist Faith Of Our Fathers Volume 02

Doctrine - Death - LeRoy Edwin Froom - The Conditionalist Faith Of Our Fathers Volume 01

Secrets Unsealed - Stephen Bohr - Misunderstood Texts On The State Of The Dead : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Last edited:

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My position is that Jesus is “the Son of God”, because that is what he called himself.....but in no way is he a deity.
That is why you are lost, and cannot be saved, and do not understand the plan of redemption or salvation. So long as you advocate that heretical and blasphemous position, you do not realize what it takes to save anyone from their sin. A created being's death, cannot save anyone. A created being is subject to the Law of God, and is therefore, beneath it. A created being's life is not their own, and is not theirs to give in exchange for anyone. A created being's life belongs to God, and are thus borrowers to their lender. They always owe (are in debt to) their life to God. It cannot be given as a ransom, not even for themselves. Not even the highest exalted created being could pay the ransom for even one other being, and not even for themselves.

The last Adam (Jesus) is (John 1:1c, etc) is equal in nature to His Father (Hebrews 1:3; Philippians 2:6 KJB, etc).

It is not a "man" (Adam) that was broken, but God's Eternal and Holy Law, as sacred as Himself (see below). 1Jn 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. Thus no ordinary created man, no created being, and no amount of created beings (in all the unfallen universe), even all together, could redeem the fallen, pay the ransom, for transgression of that Law, God's own character (Exodus 33:12-23, 24:1-9).

Adam (the first) before the fall had unfallen flesh nature. Christ Jesus (Adam the last) took upon Himself the sinful fallen flesh nature after Adam (the first's) sin. Not even the highest exalted created angel from heaven (or all the created unfallen angels together, in all the unfallen worlds) could give his life (or. theirs together) for the ransom.

WTS/JW, Arians, Muslims, etc all claim that Jesus is a created being, rather than Deity. Yet, they do not realize the very serious problem they create for themselves in so believing and teaching. They deny their own salvation in so doing, consider:

The Bible says:

Joh_8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.​

Jesus claimed to be the "I am" (Jesus JEHOVAH (LORD) the eternal Person/Being of the Son, not the Person/Being of the Father (JEHOVAH the Ancient of Days)) , and to those who do not believe this shall remain and die in their sins.

Why?

Heb_1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Isa_63:3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.​

Jesus, the Son of the Father, Deity, took all the sins of the whole world upon Himself, and bare it "alone". Only Deity could ever do such a thing. Alone. It takes almighty power to do that. It takes someone not below, or beneath the Law. It takes someone equal or above it.

All creation finds its origins in Christ Jesus (The Son, by command of the Father; Colossians 1:16, Hebrews 1:1-3; Genesis 1; Proverbs 8), which is why He could take the sins of all mankind upon Himself. No created being, no matter how exalted, could ever do what He did. Created beings are amenable (under obligation) to God's law, but it is written of the Son, that He was equal with the Law, the very "fellow" of the Father:

Numbers 19:2 - "... without spot, wherein is no blemish, and upon which never came yoke:"

Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Zec_13:7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.​

A created being cannot offer up their life as a ransom, for their life is not their own to offer, but is borrowed from The Eternal Life (Deity), and neither could they a single person offer up their life for their own life (single; though they can pay a penalty of their own).

Pro_22:7 The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.

Act_17:25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;​

However, the Son of the Father could, for all creation came from Him (John 1:1-3; Ephesians 3:9; Colossians 1:16; Hebrew 1:1-3, etc).

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My position is that Jesus is “the Son of God”, because that is what he called himself.....but in no way is he a deity.
... continued ...

THE MORAL CHARACTER OF GOD AND HIS LAW:

[Quoted and Adapted from: "CAN PERSECUTION ARISE IN AMERICA?"; S. A. KAPLAN; PUBLISHED FOR THE RELIGIOUS LIBERTY ASSOCIATION; WASHINGTON, D.C. 20012; BY THE REVIEW AND HERALD PUBLISHING ASSOCIATION; WASHINGTON, DC 1967] -

https://archive.org/download/church-state-sabbath-s-a-kaplan-can-persecution-arise-in-america/Church & State - Sabbath - S A Kaplan - Can Persecution Arise In America.pdf

[01.]

God is JUST - [Romans 3:26]
His law is JUST - [Romans 7:12]

[02.]

God is TRUE - [John 3:33]
His law is TRUE - [Nehemiah 9:13]

[03.]

God is PURE - [1 John 3:3]
His law is PURE - [Psalms 19:7,8]

[04.]

God is LIGHT - [1 John 1:5]
His law is LIGHT - [Proverbs 6:23]

[05.]

God is FAITHFUL - [1 Corinthians 1:9]
His law is FAITHFUL - [Psalms 119:86]

[06.]

God is GOOD - [Nahum 1:7]
His law is GOOD - [Romans 7:12,16]

[07.]

God is SPIRITUAL - [John 4:24]
His law is SPIRITUAL - [Romans 7:14]

[08.]

God is HOLY - [Isaiah 6:3; 1 Peter 1:15]
His law is HOLY - [Exodus 20:8; Romans 7:12]

[09.]

God is TRUTH - [John 14:6]
His law is TRUTH - [Psalms 119:142,151]

[10.]

God is LIFE - [John 14:6]
His law is LIFE - [Matthew 19:17]

[11.]

God is RIGHTEOUSNESS - [Jeremiah 23:6]
His law is RIGHTEOUSNESS - [Psalms 119:172]

[12.]

God is PERFECT - [Matthew 5:48]
His law is PERFECT - [James 1:25]

[13.]

God is ETERNAL - [John 8:35]
His law is ETERNAL - [Psalms 111:7,8]

[14.]

God is PEACE - [Isaiah 9:6]
His law is PEACE - [Psalms 119:165]

[15.]

God is THE WAY - [John 14:6]
His law is THE WAY - [Psalms 119:30-32]

[16.]

God is SURE - [2 Timothy 2:19]
His law is SURE - [Psalms 19:7, 111:7,8]

[17.]

God is UNCHANGING - [Malachi 3:6]
His law is UNCHANGING - [Psalms 111:7,8]

[18.]

God is SWEET - [Psalms 34:8]
His law is SWEET - [Psalms 19:10, 119:103]

[19.]

God is WISE - [Psalms 111:10]
His law is WISE - [Psalms 19:7]

[20.]

God is OUR MEDITATION - [Psalms 63:6]
His law is OUR MEDITATION - [Psalms 1:2]

[21.]

God is JUDGE - [Psalms 50:6]
His law is JUDGE - [James 2:12]

[22.]

God is ENLIGHTENMENT - [Psalms 18:27]
His law is ENLIGHTENMENT - [Psalms 19:8]

[23.]

God is LOVE - [1 John 4:7,8]
His law is LOVE - [Romans 13:8-10]

[24.]

God is CLEAN - [Psalms 19:9]
His law is CLEAN - [Ezekiel 22:26]

[25.]

God is BLESSED - [Psalms 28:6]
His law is BLESSED - [Exodus 20:11]

[26.]

God is DELIGHT - [Psalms 37:4]
His law is DELIGHT - [Psalms 1:2]

[27.]

God is WONDERFUL - [Isaiah 9:6]
His law is WONDERFUL - [Psalms 119:18]

[28.]

God is LIBERTY - [Isaiah 61:1]
His law is LIBERTY - [James 1:25; Psalms 119:45]

[29.]

God is COMFORT - [Psalms 23:4]
His law is COMFORT - [Psalms 119:50]

[30.]

God is OUR SONG - [Revelation 15:3]
His law is OUR SONG - [Psalms 119:54]

[31.]

God is MERCIFUL - [Exodus 34:5]
His law is MERCIFUL - [Psalms 119:58]

[32.]

God is KNOWLEDGE - [Isaiah 11:2]
His law is KNOWLEDGE - [Psalms 119:66]

[33.]

God is HOPE - [Psalms 130:7]
His law is HOPE - [Psalms 119:74]

[34.]

God is LIFE - [Psalms 36:9]
His law is LIFE - [Proverbs 3:1,2]

[35.]

God is SOUND - [Proverbs 8:13,14]
His law is SOUND - [Psalms 119:80]

[36.]

God is UNDERSTANDING - [Psalms 147:5]
His law is UNDERSTANDING - [Psalms 119:99]

[37.]

God is HAPPINESS - [Psalms 146:5]
His law is HAPPINESS - [Proverbs 29:18]

[38.]

God is JOY - [Psalms 16:11]
His law is JOY - [Psalms 119:162]

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus will make that judgment....thank God!
He already made it.

John 8:24 - "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins."

John 12:48 - "He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day."

John 12:49 - "For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak."

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wait. You are saying that "Ellen G. White" made up all those historical quotes and bible studies, wrote those concordances, dictionaries, lexicons, texts, and fabricated ancient documents, placed into Bibles those notations, and that all of those materials were compiled after she was born, sometime after 1844 when her first vision came? That is a bold claim! Do you have any evidence for that claim? I would really like to see that evidence!

Michael The Archangel [X2] - Appendix 2 - The Short Historical List Of Those Who Taught Jesus Is Michael : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Michael The Archangel [11] - Messengers Of The LORD & The Reformation & Etc : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

As for Annihilation and Soul Sleep, you are saying that "Ellen G. White" made up all these old quotations, documents, etc too?

State Of The Dead & Annihilation Hellfire Non SDA Quotes : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

What about these?

Doctrine - The Soul Sleepers - Chapter 4 The Major Seventeenth Century Advocates

Doctrine - Emmanuel Petavel Olliff - The Problem Of Immortality

Doctrine - Charles L Ives - The Bible Doctrine Of The Soul An Answer To The Question

Doctrine - Albert C. Johnson - Conditional Immortality

Doctrine - A Debate On The State Of The Dead - Nathaniel Field Vs Thomas P Connelly

Doctrine - Henry Grew (Baptist) - State Of The Dead &c Owned By Joseph Frisbie, With His Personal Markings

Stephen Bohr - Secrets Unsealed - State Of The Dead & Hellfire Sermons

Christian Mortalism From Tyndale To Milton By Norman T. Burns

Doctrine - William Tyndale - Tyndales Answer To Sir Thomas More

Doctrine - Wenham John - The Case For Conditional Immortality

Doctrine - Vladimir Baranozv - Sleep Of The Soul [18177565 Scrinium] “Angels In The Guise Of Saints” A Syrian Tradition In Constantinople

Doctrine - Life And Immortality By Basil Atkinson

Doctrine - Glenn A Peoples - Soul Sleep - Rethinking Hell Chapter 2

Doctrine - Dirk Krausmuller - Soul Sleep - [18177565 Scrinium] Christian Platonism And The Debate About Afterlife

Doctrine - Christopher M Date - Soul Sleep - 18. MJTM. 69 92 Date

Doctrine - Richard Whately - A View Of The Scripture Revelations Concerning A Future State

Doctrine - H H Dobney & John Milton - The Scripture Doctrine Of Future Punishment An Argument

Doctrine - George Storrs - An Inquiry Are The Wicked Immortal In Six Sermons Also Have The Dead Knowledge Which Is Prefixed An Extract On The Second Death By Archbishop Whately

SDA - D M Canright - A History Of The Doctrine Of The Soul Among All Races And Peoples, Ancient And Modern...; Carefully Brought Down To The Present Time

Doctrine - The State Of The Dead - John Milton (Paradise Lost)

Doctrine - F. Gavin - The Sleep Of The Soul In The Early Syriac Church

Doctrine - Bryan W. Ball - Sixteenth Century Continental Conditionalists

Doctrine - Aphrahat By J. Edward Walters - Sleep Of The Soul And Resurrection Of The Body

Hell & Mr Fudge - Edward Fudge
You forgot Ellen G. Whites false claims regarding her 2,000 dreams and visions given by God

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh please....a very thinly disguised attempt to lead the witness your honor....
Allow me to answer the simple question that I asked you, as if I had asked of myself:

I asked, "Which verses in the NT, does Jesus use that phrase ("I am")?"

I AM the Bread of Life

Joh_6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

Joh 6:35 ειπεν δε αυτοις ο ιησους εγω ειμι ο αρτος της ζωης ο ερχομενος προς με ου μη πειναση και ο πιστευων εις εμε ου μη διψηση πωποτε

Joh 6:41 The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.

Joh_6:41 εγογγυζον ουν οι ιουδαιοι περι αυτου οτι ειπεν εγω ειμι ο αρτος ο καταβας εκ του ουρανου

Joh_6:48 I am that bread of life.

Joh 6:48 εγω ειμι ο αρτος της ζωης

Joh_6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Joh 6:51 εγω ειμι ο αρτος ο ζων ο εκ του ουρανου καταβας εαν τις φαγη εκ τουτου του αρτου ζησεται εις τον αιωνα και ο αρτος δε ον εγω δωσω η σαρξ μου εστιν ην εγω δωσω υπερ της του κοσμου ζωης

I AM the Light of the World:

Joh_8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Joh 8:12 παλιν ουν ο ιησους αυτοις ελαλησεν λεγων εγω ειμι το φως του κοσμου ο ακολουθων εμοι ου μη περιπατησει εν τη σκοτια αλλ εξει το φως της ζωης

Joh_9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Joh 9:5 οταν εν τω κοσμω ω φως ειμι του κοσμου

I AM One that Bear Witness of Myself:

Joh 8:18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

Joh_8:18 εγω ειμι ο μαρτυρων περι εμαυτου και μαρτυρει περι εμου ο πεμψας με πατηρ

I AM before Abraham:

Joh_8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Joh 8:24 ειπον ουν υμιν οτι αποθανεισθε εν ταις αμαρτιαις υμων εαν γαρ μη πιστευσητε οτι εγω ειμι αποθανεισθε εν ταις αμαρτιαις υμων

Joh_8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Joh 8:58 ειπεν αυτοις ο ιησους αμην αμην λεγω υμιν πριν αβρααμ γενεσθαι εγω ειμι

I AM the Crucified One:

Joh_8:28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

Joh 8:28 ειπεν ουν αυτοις ο ιησους οταν υψωσητε τον υιον του ανθρωπου τοτε γνωσεσθε οτι εγω ειμι και απ εμαυτου ποιω ουδεν αλλα καθως εδιδαξεν με ο πατηρ μου ταυτα λαλω

I AM the Door (Sanctuary; Psalms 77:13):

Joh_10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

Joh 10:7 ειπεν ουν παλιν αυτοις ο ιησους αμην αμην λεγω υμιν οτι εγω ειμι η θυρα των προβατων

Joh_10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Joh 10:9 εγω ειμι η θυρα δι εμου εαν τις εισελθη σωθησεται και εισελευσεται και εξελευσεται και νομην ευρησει

I AM the Good Shepherd:

Joh_10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Joh 10:11 εγω ειμι ο ποιμην ο καλος ο ποιμην ο καλος την ψυχην αυτου τιθησιν υπερ των προβατων

Joh 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

Joh 10:14 εγω ειμι ο ποιμην ο καλος και γινωσκω τα εμα και γινωσκομαι υπο των εμων

I AM the Resurrection and the Life:

Joh_11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Joh 11:25 ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται

I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life:

Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Joh 14:6 λεγει αυτω ο ιησους εγω ειμι η οδος και η αληθεια και η ζωη ουδεις ερχεται προς τον πατερα ει μη δι εμου

I AM the True Vine:

Joh_15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

Joh 15:1 εγω ειμι η αμπελος η αληθινη και ο πατηρ μου ο γεωργος εστιν

Joh_15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Joh 15:5 εγω ειμι η αμπελος υμεις τα κληματα ο μενων εν εμοι καγω εν αυτω ουτος φερει καρπον πολυν οτι χωρις εμου ου δυνασθε ποιειν ουδεν

I AM -

Joh 18:5 They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.

Joh_18:5 απεκριθησαν αυτω ιησουν τον ναζωραιον λεγει αυτοις ο ιησους εγω ειμι ειστηκει δε και ιουδας ο παραδιδους αυτον μετ αυτων

Joh_18:6 As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.

Joh 18:6 ως ουν ειπεν αυτοις οτι εγω ειμι απηλθον εις τα οπισω και επεσον χαμαι

Joh_18:8 Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:

Joh 18:8 απεκριθη ο ιησους ειπον υμιν οτι εγω ειμι ει ουν εμε ζητειτε αφετε τουτους υπαγειν

Joh_13:19 Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.

Joh 13:19 απ αρτι λεγω υμιν προ του γενεσθαι ινα οταν γενηται πιστευσητε οτι εγω ειμι

Joh 6:20 But he saith unto them, It is I; be not afraid.

Joh_6:20 ο δε λεγει αυτοις εγω ειμι μη φοβεισθε

I AM (Bonus) - The first person He said it to, A Samaritan Woman at the Well:

Joh_4:26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

Joh 4:26 λεγει αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι ο λαλων σοι

My next simple question (they have been simple and without any 'gotcha's, as I stated that was the intent from the beginning) , that anyone who is humble and honest, would be able to answer from scripture without fear of their position being overthrown if it were correct and not in error.

A simple question, with two easily answered parts.

When Jesus said he was "the good shepherd" (John 10:11,14 KJB), what did Jesus say about who alone was "good" elsewhere, and who did the Jews believe was the "shepherd of Israel"?

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You forgot Ellen G. Whites false claims regarding her 2,000 dreams and visions given by God
What about the dreams and visions of Patrick of Ireland (a 7th day sabbath keeper)? What about the dreams and visions of Duke Frederick of Saxony (Germany in days of Luther)? What about the dreams and visions and even prophecy of John Huss (while imprisoned)? What about the prophecy of George Wishart while burning upon the stake? What about the timing that Luther believed and foretold 300 years before it took place? What about the dreams and visions of Auka? What about that of Maniilaq? What about those of Peter, Paul and John?

I can document all these, and there are others besides these.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about the dreams and visions of Patrick of Ireland (a 7th day sabbath keeper)? What about the dreams and visions of Duke Frederick of Saxony (Germany in days of Luther)? What about the dreams and visions and even prophecy of John Huss (while imprisoned)? What about the prophecy of George Wishart while burning upon the stake? What about the timing that Luther believed and foretold 300 years before it took place? What about the dreams and visions of Auka? What about that of Maniilaq? What about those of Peter, Paul and John?

I can document all these, and there are others besides these.
Not one word in your response answers the question on Ellen G. Whites false claims that God gave her 2,000 dreams and visions

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wow @ReChoired...are we getting the impression that you are in some kind of desperate state of "I must prove I am right"?

All you are proving is that you can talk louder than anyone else. Are you preaching TO people or AT them....

For goodness sake man, show some restraint and give others their right to choose what to believe.....we will give you yours in return.....OK?
We all believe that we are right and howling people down will get you nowhere. You have a right to believe whatever you wish...and so do we all. We are not to judge one another concerning salvation because Jesus will do that. How about we let him do his job and we do ours.....?
I think that you are actually making a right fool of yourself now. o_O

Reactions: amadeus

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not one word in your response answers the question on Ellen G. Whites false claims that God gave her 2,000 dreams and visions
Well, here's why. You made the assertion that "Ellen G. White" made "false claims" in "2,000 dreams and visions". You have yet to substantiate that claim by any means whatsoever. So if you would like me to address the claim, I will need evidence substantiating your claim, so I can then consider it. Right now, you are asking me to merely address a vaporous claim, a ghost rabbit trail, an imaginary dilemma.

Perhaps these may help you to know the right questions to ask:

7 (so Called) False Predictions From Ellen G. White Refuted & Debunked – SDA : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

15 (so Called) Bible Contradictions From Ellen G. White Refuted & Debunked - SDA : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

16th (so Called) Bible Contradictions From Ellen G. White - Neither Touch It : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Ellen G. White

Other useful resources for anyone to utilize:

Jeff Dowell 201 A Response To Dale Ratzlaff Facing The Critics

Doctrine - Critics - William H Branson - In Defense Of The Faith A Reply To D M Canright 1933

Doctrine - Critics - Vance Ferrell - The Man Who Boarded The Phantom Ship - D M Canright

Doctrine - Critics - Uriah Smith - Replies To D M Canright

Doctrine - Critics - G I Butler - Replies to Elder D M Canright's Attacks On Seventh-day Adventists

Doctrine - Critics - Francis D Nichol - Answers To Objections Of SDA Theology And D M Canright

Doctrine - Critics - Andrews University - Ellen White Answers To Critics And D M Canright

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow @ReChoired...are we getting the impression that you are in some kind of desperate state of "I must prove I am right"?
I am right (KJB), but desperation has nothing to do with it, you'll see, when I continue to answer, from scripture, the simple questions that I am asking. They are not hard for someone unafraid to answer publicly, and be publicly examined. You are free to continue the path you have chosen. I am free to continue mine. If at any time you decide you want to try to answer my simple questions (as you said you taught the Bible for 50 years) then please do so. There are no tricks in my questions. I am asking for simple Bible text answers to them. Thank you for your time.