Jesus is Michael

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All who serve the true God come in the name of Jehovah. When David met Goliath, he said-- You come with sword javelin and shield, i come in the name of Jehovah. Jesus is clear-Its the Father who is Jehovah.
Yes, the Father's name is JEHOVAH. Now, what is the Son's name? Jesus, right? What does Jesus mean in Hebrew? Is the name of the Father, in the name of the Son?

My grandfather's name was 'F E E'. My own father was named after him. His name is 'F E E jr.' (nick named 'Bud')

JEHOVAH is the Father, and Jesus is Jr. JEHOVAH.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus said Abraham had seen Him in His day before His incarnation as the prophesied Son of Man and even went on to declare that He is God as the I AM before Abraham.
Did Jesus ever say “I am”? Actually he did many times but not once was he claiming to be God Almighty.

Is “I AM” really the meaning of God’s name? The whole premise for this assumption is supposed to be Exodus 3:13-15, so how does the Tanakh render those verses?

"13 And Moses said to God, "Behold I come to the children of Israel, and I say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they say to me, 'What is His name?' what shall I say to them?" יגוַיֹּ֨אמֶר משֶׁ֜ה אֶל־הָֽאֱלֹהִ֗ים הִנֵּ֨ה אָֽנֹכִ֣י בָא֘ אֶל־בְּנֵ֣י יִשְׂרָאֵל֒ וְאָֽמַרְתִּ֣י לָהֶ֔ם אֱלֹהֵ֥י אֲבֽוֹתֵיכֶ֖ם שְׁלָחַ֣נִי אֲלֵיכֶ֑ם וְאָֽמְרוּ־לִ֣י מַה־שְּׁמ֔וֹ מָ֥ה אֹמַ֖ר אֲלֵהֶֽם:

14 God said to Moses, "Ehyeh asher ehyeh (I will be what I will be)," and He said, "So shall you say to the children of Israel, 'Ehyeh (I will be) has sent me to you.'" ידוַיֹּ֤אמֶר אֱלֹהִים֙ אֶל־משֶׁ֔ה אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה אֲשֶׁ֣ר אֶֽהְיֶ֑ה וַיֹּ֗אמֶר כֹּ֤ה תֹאמַר֙ לִבְנֵ֣י יִשְׂרָאֵ֔ל אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה שְׁלָחַ֥נִי אֲלֵיכֶֽם:

15 And God said further to Moses, "So shall you say to the children of Israel, 'The Lord God of your forefathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.' This is My name forever, and this is how I should be mentioned in every generation. טווַיֹּ֩אמֶר֩ ע֨וֹד אֱלֹהִ֜ים אֶל־משֶׁ֗ה כֹּ֣ה תֹאמַר֘ אֶל־בְּנֵ֣י יִשְׂרָאֵל֒ יְהֹוָ֞ה אֱלֹהֵ֣י אֲבֹֽתֵיכֶ֗ם אֱלֹהֵ֨י אַבְרָהָ֜ם אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִצְחָ֛ק וֵֽאלֹהֵ֥י יַֽעֲקֹ֖ב שְׁלָחַ֣נִי אֲלֵיכֶ֑ם זֶה־שְּׁמִ֣י לְעֹלָ֔ם וְזֶ֥ה זִכְרִ֖י לְדֹ֥ר דֹּֽר:"

So who is "The Lord God" there? And what does his name mean? The Tanakh understood God's words to mean that God was not simply self identifying, but revealing a new aspect to a name they already knew. God would "be" or "become" whatever he needed to "be" to fulfill his purpose in connection with them.....what was his purpose? To bring his Messiah into the world of mankind. It was a rough trip, but he got there.

John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. 57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? 58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. 59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

That is why they took up stones to kill Him for blasphemy. That is why below they condemned Him to the cross and it was for blasphemy.
You do know that the Jews were looking for an excuse (any excuse) to silence Jesus for good, don't you? A charge of blasphemy would do the trick they reckoned.....but they did not count on Pilate finding him innocent of any capital offense. They had to threaten Pilate's political career to get their way.

John 10:31-36...reveals their intent....
"The Jews picked up stones again to stone Him. 32 Jesus replied to them, “I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?” 33 The Jews answered Him, “We are not stoning You for a good work, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God.” 34 Jesus answered them, “Has it not been written in your Law: ‘I said, you are gods’? 35 If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be nullified), 36 are you saying of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’?"

So here was an excellent opportunity to identify himself as "God" because the Jews were accusing him of blasphemy anyway....but what did he say.....? ‘I am the Son of God’.....not the same claim at all.

OK...so what was Jesus really saying in John 8:56?....because he was not telling the Jews that he was God.
When Jesus said "I am" which he did often, why pick on this one verse to supposedly support your trinity?
What does "I am" (eimi) actually mean in Greek according to Strongs Concordance?

"εἰμί eimí, i-mee'; the first person singular present indicative; a prolonged form of a primary and defective verb; I exist (used only when emphatic):—am, have been It is, I was, , G1488, G1498, G1511, G1527, G2258, G2071, G2070, G2075, G2076, G2771, G2468, G5600."

So when Jesus used the term "eimi" it could be rendered a number of ways according to the Greek.
So what is the most likely definition of what Jesus said there?
He was answering a question about his age, not his status as a deity, so when he said "Before Abraham was, I am", that does not make grammatical sense. He is using present tense to answer a question about the past. Since eimi can be rendered "I have been" or "I was", that makes way more sense if one is not trying to prop up a trinity. If Jesus was saying that existed before Abraham, then that is what he said.....English translators try to squeeze inference to the trinity in there, when it did not belong. (and never did)

Matthew 26:63 But Jesus held his peace, And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God. 64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. 65 Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy. 66 What think ye? They answered and said, He is guilty of death.
Again, just claiming to be "the Son of God" was considered blasphemy to them....but they were desperate to put him to death.....they were grasping for any excuse.

What is a "son of God" to a Jew? Their scriptures referred to "sons of God" and these include angels, (Genesis 6:2. Job 1:6) Adam as the first created human 'son of God', (Luke 3:38) and humans with whom God has dealt on the basis of covenant relationship. (Exodus 4:22; Deuteronomy 14:1)

How are those 2 scriptural references for direct statements from Him?
Are you serious?
max
Where is the direct statement of him being "God"? It is indisputable that he is the "Son of God" because that is what he claimed to be himself.....but there is not one single mention of "God the Son" or "God the Holy Spirit" in the Bible......find me one scripture where Jesus or his Father ever claim equality.....or where they admit to being part of a godhead.

Does a human son has a human father? Then the Son as God has the Father as God.
dunno
Since he is not "the Son as God" (which is nowhere stated) you have nothing to back up what you believe.
"God is a spirit" according to the apostle John....and as a Spirit Being, Jehovah begat other spirit sons....the pre-human Jesus was his "firstborn". (Colossians 1:15)

The son of a King is a prince and he can be a co-regent with his Father, but will not be an absolute Monarch unless his Father dies. The Father of this son will never die, and so the co-regent kingship of Jesus Christ will terminate at the end of the designated 1000 year rule of his Kingdom, bringing mankind back into a reconciled relationship with their Creator....
Christ came to restore God's first purpose for mankind and this earth that he intended to be their permanent home.

Did you think he put us here just to take the best of us to heaven, or to torture others in hell? Where did that idea even come from? Not from the Bible I can tell you.....
no

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did Jesus ever say “I am”? Actually he did many times but not once was he claiming to be God Almighty.

Is “I AM” really the meaning of God’s name? The whole premise for this assumption is supposed to be Exodus 3:13-15, so how does the Tanakh render those verses?

"13 And Moses said to God, "Behold I come to the children of Israel, and I say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they say to me, 'What is His name?' what shall I say to them?" יגוַיֹּ֨אמֶר משֶׁ֜ה אֶל־הָֽאֱלֹהִ֗ים הִנֵּ֨ה אָֽנֹכִ֣י בָא֘ אֶל־בְּנֵ֣י יִשְׂרָאֵל֒ וְאָֽמַרְתִּ֣י לָהֶ֔ם אֱלֹהֵ֥י אֲבֽוֹתֵיכֶ֖ם שְׁלָחַ֣נִי אֲלֵיכֶ֑ם וְאָֽמְרוּ־לִ֣י מַה־שְּׁמ֔וֹ מָ֥ה אֹמַ֖ר אֲלֵהֶֽם:

14 God said to Moses, "Ehyeh asher ehyeh (I will be what I will be)," and He said, "So shall you say to the children of Israel, 'Ehyeh (I will be) has sent me to you.'" ידוַיֹּ֤אמֶר אֱלֹהִים֙ אֶל־משֶׁ֔ה אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה אֲשֶׁ֣ר אֶֽהְיֶ֑ה וַיֹּ֗אמֶר כֹּ֤ה תֹאמַר֙ לִבְנֵ֣י יִשְׂרָאֵ֔ל אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה שְׁלָחַ֥נִי אֲלֵיכֶֽם:

15 And God said further to Moses, "So shall you say to the children of Israel, 'The Lord God of your forefathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.' This is My name forever, and this is how I should be mentioned in every generation. טווַיֹּ֩אמֶר֩ ע֨וֹד אֱלֹהִ֜ים אֶל־משֶׁ֗ה כֹּ֣ה תֹאמַר֘ אֶל־בְּנֵ֣י יִשְׂרָאֵל֒ יְהֹוָ֞ה אֱלֹהֵ֣י אֲבֹֽתֵיכֶ֗ם אֱלֹהֵ֨י אַבְרָהָ֜ם אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִצְחָ֛ק וֵֽאלֹהֵ֥י יַֽעֲקֹ֖ב שְׁלָחַ֣נִי אֲלֵיכֶ֑ם זֶה־שְּׁמִ֣י לְעֹלָ֔ם וְזֶ֥ה זִכְרִ֖י לְדֹ֥ר דֹּֽר:"

So who is "The Lord God" there? And what does his name mean? The Tanakh understood God's words to mean that God was not simply self identifying, but revealing a new aspect to a name they already knew. God would "be" or "become" whatever he needed to "be" to fulfill his purpose in connection with them.....what was his purpose? To bring his Messiah into the world of mankind. It was a rough trip, but he got there.

You do know that the Jews were looking for an excuse (any excuse) to silence Jesus for good, don't you? A charge of blasphemy would do the trick they reckoned.....but they did not count on Pilate finding him innocent of any capital offense. They had to threaten Pilate's political career to get their way.

"The Jews picked up stones again to stone Him. 32 Jesus replied to them, “I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?” 33 The Jews answered Him, “We are not stoning You for a good work, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God.” 34 Jesus answered them, “Has it not been written in your Law: ‘I said, you are gods’? 35 If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be nullified), 36 are you saying of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’?"

So here was an excellent opportunity to identify himself as "God" because the Jews were accusing him of blasphemy anyway....but what did he say.....? ‘I am the Son of God’.....not the same claim at all.

OK...so what was Jesus really saying in John 8:56?....because he was not telling the Jews that he was God.
When Jesus said "I am" which he did often, why pick on this one verse to supposedly support your trinity?
What does "I am" (eimi) actually mean in Greek according to Strongs Concordance?

"εἰμί eimí, i-mee'; the first person singular present indicative; a prolonged form of a primary and defective verb; I exist (used only when emphatic):—am, have been It is, I was, , G1488, G1498, G1511, G1527, G2258, G2071, G2070, G2075, G2076, G2771, G2468, G5600."

So when Jesus used the term "eimi" it could be rendered a number of ways according to the Greek.
So what is the most likely definition of what Jesus said there?
He was answering a question about his age, not his status as a deity, so when he said "Before Abraham was, I am", that does not make grammatical sense. He is using present tense to answer a question about the past. Since eimi can be rendered "I have been" or "I was", that makes way more sense if one is not trying to prop up a trinity. If Jesus was saying that existed before Abraham, then that is what he said.....English translators try to squeeze inference to the trinity in there, when it did not belong. (and never did)

Again, just claiming to be "the Son of God" was considered blasphemy to them....but they were desperate to put him to death.....they were grasping for any excuse.

What is a "son of God" to a Jew? Their scriptures referred to "sons of God" and these include angels, (Genesis 6:2. Job 1:6) Adam as the first created human 'son of God', (Luke 3:38) and humans with whom God has dealt on the basis of covenant relationship. (Exodus 4:22; Deuteronomy 14:1)

Are you serious?
max
Where is the direct statement of him being "God"? It is indisputable that he is the "Son of God" because that is what he claimed to be himself.....but there is not one single mention of "God the Son" or "God the Holy Spirit" in the Bible......find me one scripture where Jesus or his Father ever claim equality.....or where they admit to being part of a godhead.

dunno
Since he is not "the Son as God" (which is nowhere stated) you have nothing to back up what you believe.
"God is a spirit" according to the apostle John....and as a Spirit Being, Jehovah begat other spirit sons....the pre-human Jesus was his "firstborn". (Colossians 1:15)

The son of a King is a prince and he can be a co-regent with his Father, but will not be an absolute Monarch unless his Father dies. The Father of this son will never die, and so the co-regent kingship of Jesus Christ will terminate at the end of the designated 1000 year rule of his Kingdom, bringing mankind back into a reconciled relationship with their Creator....
Christ came to restore God's first purpose for mankind and this earth that he intended to be their permanent home.

Did you think he put us here just to take the best of us to heaven, or to torture others in hell? Where did that idea even come from? Not from the Bible I can tell you.....
no
It is blatantly obvious that when Jesus structured his comment the way he did, and said before Abraham was, I AM, that he was claiming to be the I Am

And in the very next verse, the Jews picked up stones to Stone Him, because they knew what his words mean.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth7t7

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t care who said it, I’m not buying it.
It’s you who is not saved for believing such nonsense, I’m saved for I believe in God almighty and his only begotten son Christ who died for us and washed away the sins of the world,
Calvin wrote that if Jesus is Michael, then Michael is not an angel.

He also wrote that if Michael is an angel then Jesus is not Michael.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus disagrees with you. Matthew 21:43
You lack discernment. This scripture supports Rom. 11. Some branches were cut off so that we could grafted in.
Okay I gave it the benifit of the doubt, that this is a futule endeavor, so I am taking this exit, bye.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The obvious reason is Jesus has complete authority in heaven and earth, and Michael doesn’t.
In Jude 1:9, you are saying that if we replace Michael with Jesus standing there, Jesus would rebuke the devil by bringing against him a "railing accusation"?

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did Jesus ever say “I am”? Actually he did many times but not once was he claiming to be God Almighty. ...
There is so much incorrect with that entire post, it would take maybe ten posts to correct all of it.

Maybe we can start simply then.

You agree that Jesus said, "I am", correct? (No tricks, just straight across).

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is so much incorrect with that entire post, it would take maybe ten posts to correct all of it.
LOL....who said you had to? What you would give is your interpretation, but who is to say that you have the correct one?
I am no Bible scholar, but I have been a student and teacher of the Bible now for some 50 years.
I'll let Jesus be the judge of who is correct.....

Maybe we can start simply then.

You agree that Jesus said, "I am", correct? (No tricks, just straight across).
I like to look up words because I have learned a lot by doing that.
The Greek Interlinear says that Jesus answered the Jews who were trying to trip him up. Jesus said..."Abraham your father rejoiced greatly at the prospect of seeing my day, and he saw it and rejoiced.” 57 Then the Jews said to him: “You are not yet 50 years old, and still you have seen Abraham?” 58 Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, before Abraham came into existence, I have been.” (egō eimi)
His response has been translated to support a trinity, supposedly harking back to Exodus 3:13-15, which to my knowledge has nothing to do with John 8:58.

According to Strongs....
"εἰμί eimí, i-mee'; the first person singular present indicative; a prolonged form of a primary and defective verb; I exist (used only when emphatic):—am, have been, it is I, was."
The response that fits in with what Jesus was replying to, fits better with "I was" or "I have been" which are equally correct in this context.

So what Jesus said (which is important because Jesus was answering a question about his age) was that he was alive before Abraham was even born.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I asked a simple question and didn't even recieve an appropriate answer to that question.
Yes you did.....not playing your game?

Second try,

You agree that Jesus said, "I am", correct?
palm
Good grief!
Is this one of those 'yes or no' legal type questions designed to trap someone by their own words...?
I answered you, but it just wasn't the answer you wanted.....not playing that game.....sorry, not sorry.

The issue is not as simple as whether Jesus said "I am", because Jesus used that expression about many different things, and none of them were an admission that he was God. In this instance he was answering a question about his age and the definition of 'ego eimi' in this instance fits what Strongs says is a valid translation of what Jesus said....."I was" or "I have been"....so there you have it.
max

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Jude 1:9, you are saying that if we replace Michael with Jesus standing there, Jesus would rebuke the devil by bringing against him a "railing accusation"?
He had to say, ‘the lor$ rebuke you’. He had no authority to rebuke the devil. Jesus does.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look at my question carefully. I know what "I" am saved from. I asked about "you" however. You said, "Jesus is my Saviour". I then asked "you", "Save you from what?"

Now, instead of dodging the question, perhaps you might present your answer from scripture.

What do "you" think Jesus saves "you" from?
Your question is ridiculous. Every Christian knows we need saved from our sins. And you are changing the subject. Wonder why?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe he already did that when the Catholic church created their trinity doctrine in the 4th century.

That was when the real Jesus was lost and became something that neither the Father nor Jesus ever said he was.

There is not a single mention of “God the Son” or “God the Holy Spirit” in any part of the Bible.
Are you really saying that Jesus and the Holy Spirit are not God? That would be utter blasphemy!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is Michael
OP ^

Jesus is the Word of God...without beginning or ending.
Jesus is the Christ of God...without beginning or ending.
Jesus was manifested in the Flesh, in the likeness as a man, for benefit of mankind to;
SEE and HEAR Gods Word.
Christ is the Power of God...without beginning or ending.
Christ is the Wisdom of God...without beginning or ending.
Christ is the Seed of God...without beginning or ending.
Christ is the Quickening Spirit of God...without beginning or ending.

John 5:
[37] And the Father himself which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

No earthly human man HAS SEEN God or HEARD Gods VOICE...
....He WHOM Gods SENDS, is RECEIVED to the EYES and EARS of mankind, AS A TRUE Servant of God....A TRUE REFLECTION of God...

Do not BE CONFUSED....or MISLEAD...
* God HAS “created” Celestial faithful holy angelic “servants”...that can APPEAR in a Fashion that is a familiar thing to mankind. (A human man, A dove, A bush, etc.)

* God Himself IS an (uncreated, everlasting, without beginning, without ending)....HOLY Spirit, and CAN and HAS ”SERVED HIMSELF” ...
BY APPEARING in a Fashion that is familiar thing to mankind. (A human man, A dove, A vision, A bush, An Angel.)

* Human men DO NOT SEE GOD......Human men DO NOT SEE GODS POWER......
* Human men ..... HEAR and SEE ... the REFLECTION of Gods VOICE, the REFLECTION of GODS POWER........the REFLECTION of Gods LIGHT.

* Scripture is CLEAR..... WHEN God IS SERVING HIMSELF...
He gives a description, a name, a title that is exclusive to God Himself.

*Scripture is CLEAR.... WHEN a holy CREATED Servant of God IS Serving God... He gives a description, a name, a title that IS NOT exclusive to
God Himself.

Jesus...(Lord, Son, Word,)................IS God Serving Himself.
Yahweh..( God, Father,)....................IS God Serving Himself.

Christ..... (Almighty, HS, Power, Light)......IS God Serving Himself.

Apostles....are created Servants faithfully Serving God.
Holy Angels....are created Servants faithfully Serving God.
Converted men....are created Servants faithfully Serving God.
Believer men.........are created Servants Serving God (but can fall away)

Jesus IS Exclusive to without beginning, without ending....IS God.
Michael IS Exclusive to a created celestial with a beginning...IS not God.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your question is ridiculous. Every Christian knows we need saved from our sins. And you are changing the subject. Wonder why?

Funny. Not a ridiculous question.
Saved from what?
Not mysterious....Saved from eternal separation from God.

@ReChoired

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Point blank curious.... Is it your position, that Jesus IS “NOT” God?

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God said I AM for why the Jews tried to stone Him when He said before Abraham, I AM.

How reasonable is that translation? I can hear the future people of Israel then "Okay. Let us know when He is our God and not when He will be."

So here was an excellent opportunity to identify himself as "God" because the Jews were accusing him of blasphemy anyway....but what did he say.....? ‘I am the Son of God’.....not the same claim at all..
no

I'd say your theology & errant Bible version is getting in the way of you reading the truth in that other reference when He said "I AM"

John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. 57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? 58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. 59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Not to mention what He had said earlier to those very same people for not believing He is God.

John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Praying for you Aunty Jane. Scriptures testify both that God is the Savior & Jesus is the Savior and so not that big of a leap to say Jesus is God.

Reactions: kcnalp

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Ghost said Jesus is an "angel" (office of messenger, not nature of a heavenly created being) - Malachi 3:1, and many many other places; Zechariah 3:1-2; Genesis 16, 17-19, 22; Exodus 3-4; Numbers 20, 22; Joshua 5; Judges 2, 5, 13; Galatians 4:14; Revelation 10 and so on.

This is admitted by nearly all writers claiming to be Christian from the time of the Apostles (NT) to present day.
(Fake News) from the false prophetess "Ellen G. White" in 7th Day Adventism, who also taught the false doctrines of "Soul Sleep" and "Annihilation"

Reactions: kcnalp