Jesus Second Coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

LTJMP14

Aug 25, 2021
Southeastern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@LTJMP14 In the end, the difference between Israel and the church in Scripture is indeed of significance in terms of Scripture interpretation.
One thing I want to avoid arguing over is last days, indeed I won't be dogmatic in all things eschatalogical. To me, imo, the idea that God is done with Israel makes absolutely zero sense scripturally.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@LTJMP14 In the end, the difference between Israel and the church in Scripture is indeed of significance in terms of Scripture interpretation.
The Nation of Israel, based upon race and ethnic heritage has no significance with God, none

God has no respect for persons

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's all being 'reserved'. as the context shows; God is patient in His plans. The verse does not mean that any time the word 'thousand' is used in Scripture it doesn't really refer to anything specific, time-wise. It doesn't mean that suddenly 'nothing means anything and anything means nothing' supposedly overrules the literal sense.
Sorta like claiming a Kingdom on a physical earth with mortal humans is seen in Revelation 20:1-6, when in reality they're (Non-Existent)

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are
To you, are the 144,000 literal Jews?
God's definition of a Jew

Romans 2:28-29KJV
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
The end of the age. Look it up.

LTJMP14

Aug 25, 2021
Southeastern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's definition of a Jew
Romans 2:28-29KJV
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
But aren't there literal Jews that are Jews inwardly? Jesus's apostles and disciples were literal Jews and Jews inwardly. Revelation 7 says the 144,000 will be of the 12 tribes listed. Aren't they literal Jews who are also Jews inwardly?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God always has forbidden eating the blood of the sacrifice - both in the old and new covenants.

In Acts 15 the church council stated that the prohibition against eating blood, is still in effect.

That takes care of claims of transubstantiation. The wine can not convert to the blood of Jesus.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
~~~~~~~THE LAST DECADE - COUNTDOWN~~~~~~~

08-29-2021 is the 241th (two hundred and fourty-one day) of the LAST DECADE of the Devil's world - decade of 2020 to 2030.

The LAST WEEK, the week 70th of Daniel 9:v.27, week of the establishment of Abomination of Desolation, it is within of this LAST and current DECADE.

Be careful and get ready

Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. When once the master of the house is risen up, and shut to the door,... Luke 13:v.24-25
This event is invisible and happens automatically from now on, over the years of this last decade of the current world.

2Peter 3:v.11-12
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be DISSOLVED /DISMANTLED as an implosion, and the elements (peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues) shall melt with fervent heat. - The everlasting Spirit of GOD is a devouring fire -

Isaiah 33:v.10 to 14
10 Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.
11 Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.

12 And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.
13 Hear, ye that are far off (Gentile peoples), what I have done; and, ye that are near(Jewish people), acknowledge my might.
14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

The door of salvation is already starting to close.

The current plague poured upon the planet as it is expressed in the Word of GOD- the Word is GOD - it is already being executed according the wrath of GOD - GOD will destroy those which destroy the earth - Revelation 11:v.18 - the Word is GOD.

Nevertheless when the Son of man comes, shall he find faith on the earth? Luke 18:v.8

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him) and LORD of lords

Get ready

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Revelation 11:v.18
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Get ready

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks

What are you going to do with the Lords instruction below?

1 Corinthians 11:23-30KJV
23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:
24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is omnipresent, and I believe Jesus is God in flesh.
As God and the Holy Spirit, Jesus is omnipresent. God does not physically fill up all of creation with a physical body. Yet if He did, we would not see it anyways.

There are billions of Bibles all over the place. As a presence on the internet as little bits of data literally every where. You may have a point.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That doesn't support omnipresence. In the book of Daniel the Almighty Father was seen seated in the heavenly sanctuary. As also was recorded in Revelation.
KJV Daniel 7:9-10, 13
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

KJV Revelation 4:1-5
1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Jesus taught us to pray, "our Father Who is in heaven".

The Father is not on earth. The Son is not on earth. That is why Jesus promised to send the Spirit of God that through Him, we will know the presence of God.
Isaiah 66:1

"Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?"

Why would this throne not be connected to earth? God is present on earth the same in heaven. We just cannot see the GWT.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Truth7t7
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” John 3:16-18

Question. When Jesus was saying God sent His Son, who is He talking about? The trinity as Begetting a Son, or the Father? This Son must have pre-existed the incarnation, and note that it is this individual... The Son that was sent. For God sent... Thus Jesus was a Son before becoming human. The Begetting of a Son therefore took place when?
The post resurrected Jesus Christ exists throughout time. The physical birth, physical death had to happen first. After the resurrection, then Christ was seen throughout time.

Not pre-incarnate, but post incarnate.

It is the Second Coming that is pre-trib, not post trib.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "First Resurrection" takes place at the 'Second Coming" as you have been shown several times, all that are in the graves will hear his voice and come forth

The saints seen in Revelation 20:4-6 are dead, and they are with the Lord in the spiritual, waiting on the second coming and last day resurrection at the end of the tribulation
They died in the 42 months just before Armageddon. Not 1000 years ago. Why is there a 1000 year reign after they just died in the months prior?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does Revelation 20:6 say those martyrs of the GT receive immortality then? No it doesn't; they are brought back to life, mortal life, that is all.
But if they die again, their second death is no problem, as at the GWT Judgment, their names will be found in the Book of Life and immortality will be theirs.
It does not say any one receives a resurrection at the GWT. It does not say any one is glorified at the GWT. Heaven and earth passed away, and all on earth and in heaven immediately entered the NHNE.

Only the dead, lost souls, not even physical bodies got stuck in between reality of current creation and the NHNE. It was just the GWT and the dead.

No one died just prior who would remain alive, just to stand as the dead before the GWT. Those on earth could never die the second time. Those in Paradise were already presented to God as complete and glorified, ie a glorious church without spot or wrinkle.

Why would all of that be reversed, and all go back to being dead again?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks

What are you going to do with the Lords instruction below?

1 Corinthians 11:23-30KJV
23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:
24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.
The same as with the 1000 year reign. Accept God's Word as written.

"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The same as with the 1000 year reign. Accept God's Word as written.

"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."
Yep, your looking at the dead souls of the saints, that are in the Lords spiritual, no literal earthly time exist's in the spiritual realm

Yes you claim that these dead souls are seen upon earth, in a Millennial Kingdom full of mortal humans "Wrong" a fairy tale

Last edited: