Jesus Second Coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
:eek: Oh they will see him, so they better be careful what they wish for.

giphy.gif
One will see him, but not in the flesh.

Any carnal dupe will sprout, that they will believe when they see him.

The Jews seen him back in the day did they not, that was to no avail at all, if you bother to study the Bible you would know that Jesus disciples only knew him truly when he went to Heaven, they got the message.
You all know what a messenger is in the Bible don't ya.

When one gets truly Saved Born again, you have seen Christ Jesus just as did the Saints.
when Saul became Paul it was the same thing bro, he got the message bro and he picked it up and went out into this word with the gift he received.

At the second coming all will receive the Gift, but for 2000 years now one still can receive the Gift and only Satanist of fools are looking for the Second coming to save them, they must not have much faith if they is looking to the second coming to save them, they is going to get burnt bro. or they is going about it the hard way.

Oh I is looking forward to the rapture Dawg :rolleyes: such a one is looking forward to the Hellfire to be saved :confused: wishing for such on the people :confused: Hmm sounds like they is lacking Grace.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But you make it sound like he is distant for the moment, but he is here with us now, I believe.
Jesus is not omnipresent. He is mediating physically in the heavenly sanctuary before the throne of the Father. What we have with us presently is His Spirit. What the nature of the Spirit is we haven't been informed, but He's here to lead is to the physical Christ, to teach us about the Way, Truth and the Life of Christ, and to prepare us for Christ. In some sense the Spirit of Christ is the presence also, but there is still to come the real, physical, visible, literal returning of Jesus in the clouds of heaven to take His bride home.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Final Judgement Takes Place At The 7th Vial & Trump (The End)

(It Is Done) & He Shall Reign For Ever And Ever) Represents The Final Judgement As Seen In Revelation 11:18 (The End)
Revelation 16:16-17KJV
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Revelation 11:15-18KJV
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
Armageddon is after all 7 vials, yet the 7th Trumpet is still blasting. You did not answer my question. What happens to Satan at Armageddon?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Armageddon is after all 7 vials, yet the 7th Trumpet is still blasting. You did not answer my question. What happens to Satan at Armageddon?
I have clearly shown you several times, the 7th vial and 7th trump are "Parallel" events of (The End)

Feel free to post otherwise, I disagree

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have clearly shown you several times, the 7th vial and 7th trump are "Parallel" events of (The End)

Feel free to post otherwise, I disagree
Of course they are parallel and the same 42 month event. The 7th Trumpet never stops sounding the whole 42 months. Only after Armageddon is over will the 7th Trumpet stop sounding. Only after the 42 months, and Armageddon will all the kingdoms be handed to Jesus Christ. But during those 42 months, Jesus and the 144k are on mount Sion per Revelation 14 waiting for those 42 months to finish. If Satan is not given 42 months. If Daniel 9:27 becomes this:

"And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and at the end of the week will be the winepress of the one like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped."

Instead of this:

"And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

If the Covenant is confirmed and all souls redeemed, there will be no need for those 42 months. There would be no need for the 7 vials of God's Wrath. There would be no need for Armageddon. There would be no need for the FP, and the beast. There would be no AC and mark. Christ would end the week with the sickle and winepress. The Millennium would start with Satan being bound for 1000 years. Amill deny God His 1000 year Lord's Day of rule with an iron rod, but no one seems to want to get rid of the 42 months of desolation. It is like the church wants this desolation with wide open arms, to prove they can choose to get their heads cut off to avoid the mark of the beast.

And then you still cannot answer what happens to Satan at Armageddon nor the Second Coming.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is not omnipresent. He is mediating physically in the heavenly sanctuary before the throne of the Father. What we have with us presently is His Spirit. What the nature of the Spirit is we haven't been informed, but He's here to lead is to the physical Christ, to teach us about the Way, Truth and the Life of Christ, and to prepare us for Christ. In some sense the Spirit of Christ is the presence also, but there is still to come the real, physical, visible, literal returning of Jesus in the clouds of heaven to take His bride home.
God is omnipresent, and I believe Jesus is God in flesh.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the fleshly person of Jesus is omnipresent? Do you not discriminate (in a good sense) between Father, Son, and Spirit? Is it the one God of the trinity you believe is omnipresent, or are each individual persons each omnipresent?
I believe God is one person who is a Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, all at once.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the God sitting on the throne in heaven is also sitting at the table next to you? All three? Can you show me that from scripture?
1 John 5:7-8KJV
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
1 John 5:7-8KJV
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
That doesn't support omnipresence. In the book of Daniel the Almighty Father was seen seated in the heavenly sanctuary. As also was recorded in Revelation.
KJV Daniel 7:9-10, 13
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

KJV Revelation 4:1-5
1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Jesus taught us to pray, "our Father Who is in heaven".

The Father is not on earth. The Son is not on earth. That is why Jesus promised to send the Spirit of God that through Him, we will know the presence of God.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That doesn't support omnipresence. In the book of Daniel the Almighty Father was seen seated in the heavenly sanctuary. As also was recorded in Revelation.
KJV Daniel 7:9-10, 13
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

KJV Revelation 4:1-5
1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Jesus taught us to pray, "our Father Who is in heaven".

The Father is not on earth. The Son is not on earth. That is why Jesus promised to send the Spirit of God that through Him, we will know the presence of God.
Psalm 139:7-10KJV
7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

Acts 7:49-50KJV
49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?
50 Hath not my hand made all these things?

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Psalm 139:7-10KJV
7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

Acts 7:49-50KJV
49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?
50 Hath not my hand made all these things?
They don't say what you want them to say... That the Trinity God is everywhere. What you are basically alluding is that nine of the three members of the Godhead can individually separate themselves physically from one another. We all know they are one in character, in purpose, in righteousness and holiness, but are they indivisible in essence?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is not omnipresent. He is mediating physically in the heavenly sanctuary before the throne of the Father.
Is The Dalai Lama there meditating too?

Colossians 1:16-19KJV
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Is The Dalai Lama there meditating too?
Before getting all facetious and all, best to make sure you're reading and understanding my posts properly. Your reply is quite irrelevant to our conversation, and not something I disagree with. In fact, I don't disagree with any of the scriptures you've posted. And none of them contradict what I'm saying by way of the omnipresence of the Spirit, but not of Whom He represents.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before getting all facetious and all, best to make sure you're reading and understanding my posts properly. Your reply is quite irrelevant to our conversation, and not something I disagree with. In fact, I don't disagree with any of the scriptures you've posted. And none of them contradict what I'm saying by way of the omnipresence of the Spirit, but not of Whom He represents.
The Holy Spirit Dwells Within The Church, Man Is His Temple, Millions Of Members Around The World, And The Holy Spirit Dwells Within All, "At The Very Same Time", That's A Big "God" The Holy Spirit!

John 14:17KJV
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Last edited:

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Truth7t7
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” John 3:16-18

Question. When Jesus was saying God sent His Son, who is He talking about? The trinity as Begetting a Son, or the Father? This Son must have pre-existed the incarnation, and note that it is this individual... The Son that was sent. For God sent... Thus Jesus was a Son before becoming human. The Begetting of a Son therefore took place when?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Truth7t7
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” John 3:16-18

Question. When Jesus was saying God sent His Son, who is He talking about? The trinity as Begetting a Son, or the Father? This Son must have pre-existed the incarnation, and note that it is this individual... The Son that was sent. For God sent... Thus Jesus was a Son before becoming human. The Begetting of a Son therefore took place when?
Genesis 1:26KJV
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.