JESUS SECRETLY TELLS US WHEN THE RAPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE IN MATTHEW 24

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In the Father's next message I will show you Jesus one more time telling us when the Rapture will take place in just one verse in the bible, Psalm 110:3.
Here is Psalm 110:3 and it has absolutely nothing to say about the Rapture: Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

"In the day of thy power" would more than likely apply to the Second Coming of Christ, which will be "with POWER and great glory" (Mt 24:30). And the Resurrection/Rapture and the Second Coming are two distinct and separate events.

Eliyahoo

Jan 21, 2023
VICTORIA
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here is Psalm 110:3 and it has absolutely nothing to say about the Rapture: Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

"In the day of thy power" would more than likely apply to the Second Coming of Christ, which will be "with POWER and great glory" (Mt 24:30). And the Resurrection/Rapture and the Second Coming are two distinct and separate events.
Your pride will take you out but you won't know it until it does.
Eliyahoo

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS SECRETLY TELLS US WHEN THE RAPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE IN MATTHEW 24

Like I have said many times the Father has showed me many prophets in the bible that knew the timeline for the Rapture and they all have one thing in common, they all got the exact same timeline. I have showed you that Jesus revealed what Jewish Feast Day He will appear on at the Rapture and now let Jesus tell you when He will arrive at the Rapture.

In the Father's next message I will show you Jesus one more time telling us when the Rapture will take place in just one verse in the bible, Psalm 110:3.

Once you see the same timeline for the Rapture revealed by many prophets in the bible over and over, only then will you begin to see how real this is.

The revelation was there all the time right in front of us but no one could see it until God wanted us to see it. It is time to know when the Rapture will take place because as you will see we have very little time left on planet earth.

THE TRUE TIMELINE FOR THE RAPTURE REVEALED BY GOD ALMIGHTY

SEE IF YOU AGREE,
The Lord told me that many prophets in the bible knew the timeline for the Rapture and I have found seven so far and they all have one thing in common, every last one of them got the same timeline for the Rapture. It is my intent to show you all the ways to find the timeline for the Rapture that were hidden away in the bible and one of those ways for over 2600 years.

Today I am going to show you three of these prophets who knew exactly when the RAPTURE will take place, Let's go!

Jesus told us exactly when the Rapture will take place in Matthew 24

While the disciples asked Jesus what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world Jesus answered them by giving them the signs of His Coming at the end of the world which is His Second Coming. Hidden in Jesus's description of His Second Coming is the revealing of exactly when the Rapture will take place. Stay with me.

One of the major signs that Jesus gave for His arrival at the Rapture is found where He describes the Abomination of Desolation. Now we know for a certainty that this is not the sign for Jesus's Second Coming at the end of the world because this event takes place at the exact halfway point in the Tribulation.

Now listen to Jesus describing the sign that will occur on the very day of the Rapture.

JESUS SPEAKING
15" So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—

Q-Where it states, "Let the reader understand, understand what exactly?
A-When Jesus gave us the sign of when the Rapture will take place He referred us to the prophet Daniel. The reason Jesus referred us to the prophet Daniel is because Daniel tells us exactly when the Abomination that causes desolation will take place.

Find the timeline for when the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION takes place and we get the timeline for the Rapture too because this is the sign that Jesus gave us to watch for when the Rapture will take place.

Let's now take a look in the past that reveals the future when Jesus will make His appearance at the Rapture.

Let us now read what Jesus was talking about when He referred us to the Abomination that causes desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel.

DANIEL 9:27
27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

Q- Who will confirm a covenant with many for one seven or seven years?
A-The Antichrist will confirm a covenant with many for seven years.

This is where Daniel tells us exactly when the Rapture will take place and this is the sign that Jesus gave us to watch for His arrival at the Rapture.

This time let's read all of Daniel 9:27 in context to get the timeline of when the Rapture will take place.

DANIEL 9:27
V: 27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

There is Jesus's timeline for the Rapture found in Daniel 9:27. According to the prophet Daniel the Abomination that causes desolation takes place in the middle of the seven-year Tribulation.

HUGE CONFIRMATION THAT WE GOT THE RIGHT TIMELINE FOR THE RAPTURE BY PAUL THE APOSTLE

Paul is our third prophet that also knew exactly when the RAPTURE will take place.

PAUL SPEAKING ABOUT THE EXACT DAY WHEN THE RAPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE.
2 Thessalonians 2

2 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come.

3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Paul says the Rapture will take place only when we see AC sitting in the Temple of God proclaiming himself as God.
And we have learned from the prophet Daniel that this event will take place at the exact middle of the seven-year Tribulation.
And Jesus gave us the sign of when He will arrive at the Rapture by referring us to the prophet Daniel.

Jesus, Daniel and Paul all knew exactly when the RAPTURE would take place and there is the proof.

Above all share this message to everyone you can, help get the word out.

Tell everyone that Jesus is coming at the Rapture and that you know when.
Eliyahoo
While the word "midst" can mean the middle, in this case, it can also mean anytime between day 2 and day 1259. I can show you some verses where this same word is used and it doesn't imply the exact middle. I know it makes a nice pretty math picture but the fact is no time (1260 days, 42 months, etc.) are identified as a first or latter part of the 70th week. Another problem w/ this is that the AoD is "not" in Dan. 9:27. Jesus's quote is from either Dan. 11:31 or 12:11. There is one more thing to consider, the "midst of the week", the 1290 days of Dan. 12 and the 2300 days of Dan.8 "all" start on the same day and they all including the 1335 days must end before day 2520 of the 70th week. That reality just doesn't jibe w/ the two equal halves that is never directly stated in the bible but has just always been assumed.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course I will read the scripture

I am familiar with these verses. None of which changes the FACT that Jesus was sent FIRST to the house of Israel. What you see in Matthew 24 is Jesus talking to those of Israel. It is not until Jesus dies, meaning He is cut off, and rises from the dead that Jesus tells His disciples that they can take the Gospel to the Gentiles. The point is, what you see in Matthew 24 is not Jesus talking about the rapture of the Church, it is Jesus talking about the gathering from heaven and earth.

Mark 13
27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Never said there was.

Be careful then.

Why is it that those that think they have replaced Israel cannot seem to grasp the word TIMING? I am certainly not suggesting that there are two separate Gospels. I am telling you EXACTLY what the Word says. Jesus ministry was to the Jews. After they rejected Him, as the cornerstone is rejected, the Gospel then went out to the Gentiles. That was not the original plan. The original plan was for Israel to be the first harvest. But they served other gods and would not be the first harvest. BTW, the fig tree has two harvests. You might need to know that if you are studying Bible prophecy.

Hosea 9
10 I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers as the firstripe in the fig tree at her first time: but they went to Baalpeor, and separated themselves unto that shame; and their abominations were according as they loved.

Israel cannot be regrafted into the olive tree UNTIL the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. That will happen at the pre tribulation rapture. It is then that part of Israel will have its eyes opened. It's all about timing, not two Gospels.

Romans 11
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Timing.

#1 - never add to my words and i also will not add to yours - therefore, i never spoke of, nor believe in replacement theology - peace
(i am way ahead of you on Romans chapters 9 -11)

#2 - You said:
"The point is, what you see in Matthew 24 is not Jesus talking about the rapture of the Church, it is Jesus talking about the gathering from heaven and earth." = this is flawed replacement theology that the Apostles expose in their writings

Mark 13
27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

#3a - Rapture only occurs at His Coming, just as He said, the Apostles said, and the Prophets said = ALL at His Second Coming

#3b - pre-trib rapture NEVER came out of the mouth of God and there is not one scripture verse that you or anyone can bring forth that will declare it

Please continue and peace Brother

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course I will read the scripture

I am familiar with these verses. None of which changes the FACT that Jesus was sent FIRST to the house of Israel. What you see in Matthew 24 is Jesus talking to those of Israel. It is not until Jesus dies, meaning He is cut off, and rises from the dead that Jesus tells His disciples that they can take the Gospel to the Gentiles. The point is, what you see in Matthew 24 is not Jesus talking about the rapture of the Church, it is Jesus talking about the gathering from heaven and earth.

Mark 13

Never said there was.

Be careful then.

Why is it that those that think they have replaced Israel cannot seem to grasp the word TIMING? I am certainly not suggesting that there are two separate Gospels. I am telling you EXACTLY what the Word says. Jesus ministry was to the Jews. After they rejected Him, as the cornerstone is rejected, the Gospel then went out to the Gentiles. That was not the original plan. The original plan was for Israel to be the first harvest. But they served other gods and would not be the first harvest. BTW, the fig tree has two harvests. You might need to know that if you are studying Bible prophecy.

Hosea 9
10 I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers as the firstripe in the fig tree at her first time: but they went to Baalpeor, and separated themselves unto that shame; and their abominations were according as they loved.

Israel cannot be regrafted into the olive tree UNTIL the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. That will happen at the pre tribulation rapture. It is then that part of Israel will have its eyes opened. It's all about timing, not two Gospels.

Romans 11
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Timing.
#2 - You said:
"The point is, what you see in Matthew 24 is not Jesus talking about the rapture of the Church, it is Jesus talking about the gathering from heaven and earth." = this is flawed replacement theology that the Apostles expose in their writings

Mark 13

This gathering is of the Elect in Christ = just as the Disciples asked Him = confirmed by the Apostles writings and Revelation

Keep your mind corrrectly on who Christ is speaking to = His Bride = which the Apostles and Revelation confirmed.

pre-trib uses 'replacement theology' by replacing the Bride of Christ with earthbound Jews/Jewish nation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#2 - You said:
"The point is, what you see in Matthew 24 is not Jesus talking about the rapture of the Church, it is Jesus talking about the gathering from heaven and earth."

Mark 13

This gathering is of the Elect in Christ
Exactly. This is the gathering form HEAVEN AND EARTH, the elect in Christ.

The Church is already in heaven before the seals are open, which is before the abomination of desolation.

Revelation 5
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

The elect being gathered from the earth in Matthew 24 is the seed of the woman, Israel, the twelve tribes across the earth. There are 144,000 first fruits of this harvest.

Revelation 14
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Here is the harvest that is seen in Matthew 24 which occurs BEFORE the wrath of God.

Revelation 14
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Keep your mind corrrectly on who Christ is speaking to = His Bride = which the Apostles and Revelation confirmed.
Jacob had two brides. The first bride, Leah, who represents the Church, will already be in heaven before the 7 year period, the seals, even as Noah is in the ark 7 days before the flood. The Church will return in the clouds with Jesus as they are the ones gathered from heaven.The second bride, Rachel, is the Chosen bride, who is gathered from the earth. The harvest that you see in Matthew 24 is God taking the chosen bride, the seed of the woman, to heaven before the day of wrath, even as the very day Lot left Sodom, destruction came. The nation of Israel, those that flee to a place of protection, will remain on earth during the wrath of God.

Again, the gathering from heaven and earth in Matthew 24 is not the rapture of the Church as they are already in heaven before the seals are opened.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said: "Exactly. This is the gathering form HEAVEN AND EARTH, the elect in Christ.

You said: "The Church is already in heaven before the seals are open, which is before the abomination of desolation."

Now you are on the right path but do not fully realize what you are looking at in Revelation.

Let us bow our knees and heart so that we may put on the Scripture and let it Speak to us exactly what it is Saying to us.
For the Holy Spirit is not the auther of confusion and would never tell you something different from me to divide our hearts/minds from the Truth - Amen

Here is the Holy Spirit Truth confirming Matthew ch24:

But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, (Matthew 24:9)concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope.
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so (Matthew 24:31) God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

(Matthew 24:14) For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.

(Matthew 24:29-31) = For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven
with a shout, with the voice of an archangel,
and with the trumpet of God.
And the dead in Christ will rise first.
Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
Therefore comfort one another with these words.

Continue

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. This is the gathering form HEAVEN AND EARTH, the elect in Christ.

The Church is already in heaven before the seals are open, which is before the abomination of desolation.

Revelation 5
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

The elect being gathered from the earth in Matthew 24 is the seed of the woman, Israel, the twelve tribes across the earth. There are 144,000 first fruits of this harvest.

Revelation 14
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Here is the harvest that is seen in Matthew 24 which occurs BEFORE the wrath of God.

Revelation 14
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Jacob had two brides. The first bride, Leah, who represents the Church, will already be in heaven before the 7 year period, the seals, even as Noah is in the ark 7 days before the flood. The Church will return in the clouds with Jesus as they are the ones gathered from heaven.The second bride, Rachel, is the Chosen bride, who is gathered from the earth. The harvest that you see in Matthew 24 is God taking the chosen bride, the seed of the woman, to heaven before the day of wrath, even as the very day Lot left Sodom, destruction came. The nation of Israel, those that flee to a place of protection, will remain on earth during the wrath of God.

Again, the gathering from heaven and earth in Matthew 24 is not the rapture of the Church as they are already in heaven before the seals are opened.

ALSO

Leah represents the OT Bride/Wife for her name means 'weary'("Isaiah 65:2") and/or 'wild cow' (Law)

Rachel represents the NT Bride/Wife for her name means 'ewe' (John 10:16) and she was the 'favored' wife of Jacob

The seven years that Jacob had to work for Rachel has significant meaning but it does not represent the '7 year trib period' but something much HIGHER.

Clue = on the seventh day God rested from His work

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#1 - never add to my words and i also will not add to yours - therefore, i never spoke of, nor believe in replacement theology - peace
(i am way ahead of you on Romans chapters 9 -11)
Struck a nerve I see.

#2 - You said:
Failed attempt to pin the tail.

Mark 13

#3a - Rapture only occurs at His Coming, just as He said, the Apostles said, and the Prophets said = ALL at His Second Coming
He comes more than twice. That should be evident and the Church is already in heaven before the seals are opened.

#3b - pre-trib rapture NEVER came out of the mouth of God and there is not one scripture verse that you or anyone can bring forth that will declare it
It's all through the Word. He just doesn't pinpoint this coming, as most require before they will believe, as He is coming when you think not.

Please continue and peace Brother

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Struck a nerve I see.

Failed attempt to pin the tail.

He comes more than twice. That should be evident and the Church is already in heaven before the seals are opened.

It's all through the Word. He just doesn't pinpoint this coming, as most require before they will believe, as He is coming when you think not.
You said: "It's all through the Word"

Please provide the evidence of three(3) separate 'Comings' of the Lord Jesus Christ from:
a.) the OT Prophets
b.) the Gospels
c.) the Apostles
d.) Acts
e.) Revelation

If it is "all through the Word" as you say, then this should be a walk in the park...........

Continue in peaceful dialogue = my request to not add to my words is a mutual respect and obedience to the Lord Jesus Christ

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said: "Exactly. This is the gathering form HEAVEN AND EARTH, the elect in Christ.

You said: "The Church is already in heaven before the seals are open, which is before the abomination of desolation."

Now you are on the right path but do not fully realize what you are looking at in Revelation.
I know what I'm looking at brother.

Let us bow our knees and heart so that we may put on the Scripture and let it Speak to us exactly what it is Saying to us.
For the Holy Spirit is not the auther of confusion and would never tell you something different from me to divide our hearts/minds from the Truth - Amen
Beautiful. And stand in agreement.
Here is the Holy Spirit Truth confirming Matthew ch24:

But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, (Matthew 24:9)concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope.
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so (Matthew 24:31) God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

(Matthew 24:14) For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.

(Matthew 24:29-31) = For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven
with a shout, with the voice of an archangel,
and with the trumpet of God.
And the dead in Christ will rise first.
Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
Therefore comfort one another with these words.

Continue
You have the wrong coming brother. These verses tell of the rapture of the Church which is before the seals are opened.

1 Thes 4
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

These verses tell of the coming of Jesus in Matthew 24

1 Corinthians 15
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

These are two completely different comings. In Corinthians 15 we see the dead and the alive are both changed in a twinkling of an eye. Not the same coming as the coming in 1 Thessalonians 4 when the dead are raised first and after that the alive are raised.

These are two different comings because in 1 Thessalonians 4 the Lord himself comes. In 1 Corinthians 15 He sends His angels.

These are two different comings because in 1 Thessalonians 4 He comes at the trump of God or voice of God. In 1 Corinthians 15 He comes at the last trump which is blown on the feast of Trumpets.

Conclusion the Lord comes more than 1 more time as the Word proves this.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what I'm looking at brother.

Beautiful. And stand in agreement.

You have the wrong coming brother. These verses tell of the rapture of the Church which is before the seals are opened.

1 Thes 4
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

These verses tell of the coming of Jesus in Matthew 24

1 Corinthians 15
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

These are two completely different comings. In Corinthians 15 we see the dead and the alive are both changed in a twinkling of an eye. Not the same coming as the coming in 1 Thessalonians 4 when the dead are raised first and after that the alive are raised.

These are two different comings because in 1 Thessalonians 4 the Lord himself comes. In 1 Corinthians 15 He sends His angels.

These are two different comings because in 1 Thessalonians 4 He comes at the trump of God or voice of God. In 1 Corinthians 15 He comes at the last trump which is blown on the feast of Trumpets.

Conclusion the Lord comes more than 1 more time as the Word proves this.

i wish you were close by so that we could pray/speak face to face with our swords ready to be sharpened

this internet chat leaves out so much important dialogue that i am limited with in typing

Please see Post #30 and please take time and one scripture per application at a time

ALSO = 1 Thess ch4 & 1 Cor ch15 only speaks of His Coming and not of a future 3rd Return neither is there any in Revelation or Acts or the Prophets

BUT = if you can find one please post it

Peace

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALSO

Leah represents the OT Bride/Wife for her name means 'weary'("Isaiah 65:2") and/or 'wild cow' (Law)
Leah represents the Church as she was not supposed to be the first bride and yet it was so.

Rachel represents the NT Bride/Wife for her name means 'ewe' (John 10:16) and she was the 'favored' wife of Jacob
Rachel is the chosen bride and represents the Chosen people.
The seven years that Jacob had to work for Rachel has significant meaning but it does not represent the '7 year trib period' but something much HIGHER.

Clue = on the seventh day God rested from His work
I find this quite interesting and a great point. Noah is sealed in the ark and on the 7th day it floods. Did God rest when the flood came? And yet Jacob works 7 more days for Rachel.

I don't think you will follow this but anyhow...... The wrath of God lasts 1 year. The Church and the seed of the woman are in heaven during the wrath of God. But the nation of Israel, those that flee to a place of protection remains on earth for the complete week.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Leah represents the Church as she was not supposed to be the first bride and yet it was so.

Rachel is the chosen bride and represents the Chosen people.

I find this quite interesting and a great point. Noah is sealed in the ark and on the 7th day it floods. Did God rest when the flood came? And yet Jacob works 7 more days for Rachel.

I don't think you will follow this but anyhow...... The wrath of God lasts 1 year. The Church and the seed of the woman are in heaven during the wrath of God. But the nation of Israel, those that flee to a place of protection remains on earth for the complete week.

Let's take this one at a time.

1.) You = "Leah represents the Church as she was not supposed to be the first bride and yet it was so."

Please bring forth the Scripture that represents this -ty

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i wish you were close by so that we could pray/speak face to face with our swords ready to be sharpened

this internet chat leaves out so much important dialogue that i am limited with in typing

Please see Post #30 and please take time and one scripture per application at a time

ALSO = 1 Thess ch4 & 1 Cor ch15 only speaks of His Coming and not of a future 3rd Return neither is there any in Revelation or Acts or the Prophets

BUT = if you can find one please post it

Peace
Kind words brother. As one sword sharpens another.

Let me ask you a question. Where in Revelation do you see the coming of Jesus in Matthew 24? Chapter and verses. I will help me understand what you know.

I will look at post 30 but it looked like a long request. I will do what I can in the time allowed. I work contract and I need to get some things done today. But am currently waiting on some info to proceed.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Let me ask you a question. Where in Revelation do you see the coming of Jesus in Matthew 24? Chapter and verses. I will help me understand what you know.

I will look at post 30 but it looked like a long request. I will do what I can in the time allowed. I work contract and I need to get some things done today. But am currently waiting on some info to proceed.

Take your time with Post #30 and it is easier for both of us to take one point at a time just as we are now doing - ty

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Since Revelation comes last can we start with OT, then Gopsels(Matt 24) then Apostles/Letters and save the best for last = Revelation.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since Revelation comes last can we start with OT, then Gopsels(Matt 24) then Apostles/Letters and save the best for last = Revelation.
Just trying to understand what you believe. Since you think that the coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 is His coming for the church do you think that happens at the 6th seal or the 7th trumpet or do you think those are the same?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just trying to understand what you believe. Since you think that the coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 is His coming for the church do you think that happens at the 6th seal or the 7th trumpet or do you think those are the same?
Revelation is not written in strict straight line projection.

Yes, it has a progression of prophetic events and they can run cyclical.

As far as the Lord's Second Coming for His Elect, in Revelation, it occurs just as He and the Apostles spoke.

Concerning His Coming for His Bride/Church/Elect = meaning the Elect who are "alive and remaining" on earth at His Coming =1Thess 4
There is nothing in Revelation that contradicts what HE said in the Gospels and the Letters of the Apostles and the OT Prophets.
Therefore, we can easily see at what point He begins His Descent in Revelation just as in the Gospel, Letters and OT Prophets.

"For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints." = 1 Cor 14:33

Pray that Scripture to the Lord and ask Him to clear out anything that is not according to His Word in your understanding (me too).

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I posted earlier prove that 1 Thes 4 and 1 Cor 15 cannot possibly be the same coming. 1 Thes 4 is His coming for the Church and 1 Cor 15 is the gathering from heaven and earth.