JESUS SECRETLY TELLS US WHEN THE RAPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE IN MATTHEW 24

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't consider anything strange anymore. The older I get, and the longer I've been walking with the Lord, the more unusual things happen. We just need to be concerned about ourselves 1st, and others 2nd. :)

Hang in there! :)

In the year 9595, If Man is still alive, If Woman can survive. Maybe God will look around himself and say "Guess it's time for Judgement day"

No One knows the time or Place ....For two thousand years we've had guess after guess .....all wrong. Maybe we should check boxes of prophecy and see what's left before jumping off the cliff.

Reactions: David in NJ

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the year 9595, If Man is still alive, If Woman can survive. Maybe God will look around himself and say "Guess it's time for Judgement day"

No One knows the time or Place ....For two thousand years we've had guess after guess .....all wrong. Maybe we should check boxes of prophecy and see what's left before jumping off the cliff.
Well, I've had my time with cults and with eschatological charts. I'm not selling my property right now, thankyou--I'm here for the duration. Yea, I remember that song--great song, BTW! ;)

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That thinking is still... not in alignment with Jesus' command for His servants to 'watch'.

Per Matthew 24 and Mark 13, Jesus gave His faithful servants 7 main SIGNS of the 'end' leading up to His future return. And He 'commanded' His servants to be watching those Signs He gave.

So those who don't care to 'watch', and think they can just go about their own business and they will still be taken care of, will have a shock coming and be without excuse.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That thinking is still... not in alignment with Jesus' command for His servants to 'watch'.

Per Matthew 24 and Mark 13, Jesus gave His faithful servants 7 main SIGNS of the 'end' leading up to His future return. And He 'commanded' His servants to be watching those Signs He gave.

So those who don't care to 'watch', and think they can just go about their own business and they will still be taken care of, will have a shock coming and be without excuse.
What do you perceive 'watching' to consist of Davy?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you perceive 'watching' to consist of Davy?
Like some, are you dull of hearing? Listen to Jesus, not men's doctrines.

What do words like 'watch' and 'Signs' mean to you in English? It's simple, Jesus 'commanded' us to WATCH. Well watch what you ask? What do you think He was telling us in His Olivet discourse about His future return?

Matt 24:42-47
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Did He really need to spoon-feed us tell us to 'watch' the Signs He just gave prior in that Chapter? It ought to be obvious what He was telling us to 'watch'. And the very last Sign He gave in His Olivet discourse there was the event of His future return and gathering of His Church.

43 But know this, that
if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

There in that underlined part Jesus even revealed that the "goodman" should know In What WATCH the thief would come. Jesus was referring to the idea of the night watchman, and the division of watches of the night, using that as a metaphor for His command for us to 'watch' (the Signs He gave).

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
KJV

Lord Jesus NEVER said the idea there that 'just because no man can know the day or hour of His coming', that it is not possible to 'watch'. He said just the opposite, that IF we are not 'watching', His coming will take us by surprise, like it will upon the deceived and wicked. They definitely aren't watching the Signs He gave.

The Signs Jesus gave there in Matthew 24 parallel the events of the Seals of Rev.6. That should... tell you a lot. And in Rev.11, when God's two witnesses are killed and left dead in the street of Jerusalem, and then rise after three days and a half, and then the 7th Trumpet sounds, that ought to tell you something about Jesus' command for us to be 'watching' too!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Like some, are you dull of hearing? Listen to Jesus, not men's doctrines.

What do words like 'watch' and 'Signs' mean to you in English? It's simple, Jesus 'commanded' us to WATCH. Well watch what you ask? What do you think He was telling us in His Olivet discourse about His future return?

Matt 24:42-47
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Did He really need to spoon-feed us tell us to 'watch' the Signs He just gave prior in that Chapter? It ought to be obvious what He was telling us to 'watch'. And the very last Sign He gave in His Olivet discourse there was the event of His future return and gathering of His Church.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

There in that underlined part Jesus even revealed that the "goodman" should know In What WATCH the thief would come. Jesus was referring to the idea of the night watchman, and the division of watches of the night, using that as a metaphor for His command for us to 'watch' (the Signs He gave).

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
KJV

Lord Jesus NEVER said the idea there that 'just because no man can know the day or hour of His coming', that it is not possible to 'watch'. He said just the opposite, that IF we are not 'watching', His coming will take us by surprise, like it will upon the deceived and wicked. They definitely aren't watching the Signs He gave.

The Signs Jesus gave there in Matthew 24 parallel the events of the Seals of Rev.6. That should... tell you a lot. And in Rev.11, when God's two witnesses are killed and left dead in the street of Jerusalem, and then rise after three days and a half, and then the 7th Trumpet sounds, that ought to tell you something about Jesus' command for us to be 'watching' too!
I'm asking how you understand the word 'watch'. I am not asking for a lecture because I asked the question.......further, if I was dull of hearing I wouldn't have asked the question in the first place......wake up!