JESUS SECRETLY TELLS US WHEN THE RAPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE IN MATTHEW 24

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please. It's the same Gospel. Jesus is the Messiah. Jesus is the son of God. Jesus died and was raised from the dead. It is the same savior and the same path to salvation. So your two Gospel nonsense can cast be aside. God is going to regraft His Chosen, like it or not. It's all about timing. First the Gentiles, then the 12 tribes. It all about timing.
Pre-trib fallacy is the source of two gospels/brides = one for the Gentile/Leah and one for the Jew/Rachel = just as you stated.

i never disagree with Scripture nor do i add to what it does not say.

i LOVE Romans, especially chapters 9-11

Christ's Chosen are ALL, Jew & Gentile, who are in HIM = Only One Bride

Where do the Jews get grafted into according to Scripture(Romans)???

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do the Jews get grafted into according to Scripture(Romans)???

They are re-grafted only if they become saved Christians, otherwise they join the gentiles/unbelievers in all things.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe in the rapture event in times in which we think not.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The comment "let the reader understand" refers to the scripture being interrupted, viz, by something foreign to the scripture.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 18:20KJV
20 Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.
He's wrong, but God does tell us secret things via His word, Jesus even stated that he speaks to us in parables so the world hearing, would not hear, nor seeing would not see. So, of course God gives us Mysteries via in depth codes, like the Woman in Rev. 12 = Israel, that code can be seen in Gen. 37:9.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS SECRETLY TELLS US WHEN THE RAPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE IN MATTHEW 24

Like I have said many times the Father has showed me many prophets in the bible that knew the timeline for the Rapture and they all have one thing in common, they all got the exact same timeline. I have showed you that Jesus revealed what Jewish Feast Day He will appear on at the Rapture and now let Jesus tell you when He will arrive at the Rapture.
For starters, we can understand the year, and the Season (fall, winter, summer or spring as Matt. 24:32-35 says) by putting all the facts together, but its not in the middle of the week nor at the end, its a pre trib rapture, any other conclusion is not rooted in reality. TIMELINES are my specialty.

In the Father's next message I will show you Jesus one more time telling us when the Rapture will take place in just one verse in the bible, Psalm 110:3.

Once you see the same timeline for the Rapture revealed by many prophets in the bible over and over, only then will you begin to see how real this is.

The revelation was there all the time right in front of us but no one could see it until God wanted us to see it. It is time to know when the Rapture will take place because as you will see we have very little time left on planet earth.

THE TRUE TIMELINE FOR THE RAPTURE REVEALED BY GOD ALMIGHTY

SEE IF YOU AGREE,
The Lord told me that many prophets in the bible knew the timeline for the Rapture and I have found seven so far and they all have one thing in common, every last one of them got the same timeline for the Rapture. It is my intent to show you all the ways to find the timeline for the Rapture that were hidden away in the bible and one of those ways for over 2600 years.
The TIMLINE or Season & Year (we can not know the day nor hour FOR A REASON) of the Rapture couldn't be known until the very end times. You see, since the Rapture is pre trib then we must look for the LAST SIGN in Matt. 24:29-30, where it says the "Sun & Moon will turn Dark" that happens via the Rev. 8 asteroid that hits the earth (Apophis) thus we have known since 2004 this was coming our way, so until this asteroid was detected, there was NO WAY we could even get close to understanding the TIMELINE of the Rapture (Pre Trib Rapture), now we can. Since we know the Rapture is pre trib we can therefore take 3.5 years off of the April 13, 2029 Asteroid Impact and get the FALL of 2025. Its that simple. There s no way Paul, Daniel nor anyone knew the exact date back then. We only know THE SEASON because we juxtapose the Asteroid Impact against the Season which has to come 1260 days before the middle of the week events. Not understanding the Raptures timing will throw you off.

I explain all this via the 7 Feasts and these guys give me crickets because it proves anything but a Pre Trib Rapture is wrong, so they just put their hands over their eyes and play pretend.

I can show 100 percent why the Rapture can only be Pre Trib with the 7 Feasts. We are in the Summer Harvest or Pentecost. Jesus fulfilled the three spring feasts 1.) The Passover 2.) The Unleavened Bread 3.) The First-fruits we are now in the 4.) Feast of weeks/Summer Harvest and Jesus is fulfilling that as our High Priest. He intercedes for us daily. In Rev. 4:1 John shows Jesus SOUNDING as a TRUMP (wonder why?) and says everything from here on out will be the HEREAFTER (after the Church Age). Guess what the next Feast is after the Feast of Weeks/Summer Harvest? That is indeed correct, the Harvest ending 5.) Feast of Trumps, so Jesus fulfills the Feast of Trumps by blowing the "LAST TRUMP" which ends the Harvest every year. But why is it called the Last Trump? And why does Jesus tell us we can't know the Day nor Hour? THINK Lunar calendar/God time.

Israel never new when the New Moon, and thus the New Year would come in, it could be over a two day period of time because they were on God time (Lunar Calendar). So, they sent up two witnesses to spy out exactly when the New Moon and thus New Year came in, because that officially ended the Summer Harvest every year (THINK Church Age). Thus when they got word they sent it down to the Israeli leaders who then commenced to blowing the Trumps/Shofars. They blew in 9 sets of 11 or 99 times then on the very "LAST TRUMP" (100th) it blew LONGER & LOUDER than the other 99 and that officially ended the Summer Harvest, just like Jesus ends the Church Age (Harvesting of souls by the Church) in Rev. 4:1 when he sounds as a TRUMP.

So, the Rapture is ended by Jesus Pre Trib, he ENDS the Sumer Harvest, then after the Trumpets its time for the 6.) Feast of Atonement AND the 7.) Feast of Tabernacles which both have to do with Israel just like the three spring feasts did. The time of the Gentiles ends, meaning God's CALLING is over, we are raptured to Heaven to marry the Lamb. God's CALLING is now back on Israel, they have to help usher in the Kingdom Age for Jesus. Thus Israel ATONES just like Dan. 9:24-27 prophesies they must do before the 70 weeks judgment can end. We see them repent in Zechariah 13:8-9 just before the DOTL arrives in Zech. 14:1-2. Lastly, to TABERNACLE with God simply means to DWELL with God and Jesus will be dwelling in Jerusalem for 1000 years, so Jesus fulfills all 7 Feasts. Which were merely Holy Convocations or Dress Rehearsals !!

The Rapture can only be Pre Trib, anything else is mere confusion by Satan. I seem to never ever be able to get one person who will discuss the 7 Feasts I lay out that MANDATES a Pre Trib Rapture, LOL.

Dodging truths do not make them go away.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For starters, we can understand the year, and the Season (fall, winter, summer or spring as Matt. 24:32-35 says) by putting all the facts together, but its not in the middle of the week nor at the end, its a pre trib rapture, any other conclusion is not rooted in reality. TIMELINES are my specialty.

The TIMLINE (Season & Year, we can not know the day nor hour FOR A REASON) of the Rapture couldn't be known until the very end times. You see, since the Rapture is pre trib then we must look for the LAST SIGN in Matt. 24:29-30, where it says the "Sun & Moon will turn Dark" that happens via the Rev. 8 asteroid that hits the earth (Apophis) thus we have known since 2004 this was coming our way, so until this asteroid was detected, there was NO WAY we could even get close to understanding the TIMELINE of the Rapture (Pre Trib Rapture), now we can. Since we know the Rapture is pre trib we can therefore take 3.5 years off of the April 13, 2029 Asteroid Impact and get the FALL of 2025. Its that simple. There s no way Paul, Daniel nor anyone knew the exact date back then. We only know THE SEASON because we juxtapose the Asteroid Impact against the Season which has to come 1260 days before the middle of the week events. Not understanding the Raptures timing will throw you off.

I explain all this via the 7 Feasts and these guys give me crickets because it provers anything but a Pre Trib Rapture is wrong, so they just put their hands over their eyes and play pretend.

I can show 100 percent why the Rapture can only be Pre Trib with the 7 Feasts. We are in the Summer Harvest or Pentecost. Jesus fulfilled the three spring feasts 1.) Passover 2.)Unleavened Bread 3.) First-fruits we are now in the 4.) Feast of weeks/Summer Harvest and Jesus is fulfilling that as our High Priest. He intercedes for us daily. In Rev. 4:1 John shows Jesus SOUNDING as a TRUMP (wonder why?) and says everything from here on out will be the HEREAFTER (after the Church Age). Guess what the next Feast is after the Feast of Weeks/Summer Harvest? That's right, the 5.) Feast of Trumps, so Jesus fulfills the Feast of Trumps by blowing the "LAST TRUMP" which ends the Harvest every year. But why is it called the Last Trump? And why does Jesus tell us we can't know the Day nor Hour? THINK LUNAR CALANDER/God time.

Israel never new when the New Moon, and thus the New Year would come in, it could be over a two day period of time because they were on God time (Lunar Calendar). So, they sent up two witnesses to spy out exactly when the New Moon and thus New Year came in, because that officially ended the Summer Harvest every year (THINK Church Age). Thus when they got word they sent it down to the Israeli leaders who then commenced to blowing the Trumps/Shofars. They blew in 9 sets of 11 or 99 times then on the very "LAST TRUMP" it blew LONGER & ;OUDER than the other 99 and that officially ended the Summer Harvest, just like Jesus ends the Church Age (Harvesting of souls by the Church) in Rev. 4:1 when he sounds as a TRUMP.

So, the Rapture is ended by Jesus Pre Trib, he ENDS the Sumer Harvest, then after the Trumpets its time for the 6.) Feast of Atonement AND the 7.) Feast of Tabernacles which both have to do with Israel just lie the three spring feasts did. The time of the Gentiles ends, meaning God's CALLING is over, we are raptured to Heaven to marry the Lamb. God's CALLING is now back on Israel, they have to help usher in the Kingdom Age for Jesus. Thua Israel ATONES just like Dan. 9:24-27 prophesies they must do before the 70 weeks judgment can end. We see them repent in Zechariah 13:8-9 JUST BEFORE the DOTL arrives in Zech. 14:1-2. Lastly, to TABERNACLE with God simply means to DWELL with God and Jesus will be dwelling in Jerusalem for 1000 years, so Jesus fulfills all 7 Feasts.

The Rapture can only be Pre Trib, anything else is mere confusion by Satan. Never get one person who will discuss the 7 Feasts I lay out tat MANDATES a Pre Trib Rapture, LOL.

You said: "its a pre trib rapture"

Please provide the Scripture that proclaims = "it's a pre-trib rapture" as you assume

i have heard it said that it is throughout the Bible and yet no one has been able to provide any scriptures that declare a "pre-trib rapture".

A.) OT Scripture
B.) NT Scripture
C.) Revelation Scripture

The LORD Jesus Christ clearly commanded us: "Immediately after the tribulation of those days"

At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

The LORD Jesus Christ again commanded us:
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.
And the dead in Christ will rise first.
After that, Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up = Rapture

The OT Prophets never spoke of a pre-trib rapture but they did speak against it and they absolutely agree with the Lord's commandment on this subject.

i use the word commandment because = What the LORD says is Truth and any opposition to what HE says becomes a Lie
Proverbs 30:5-6 and Revelation 22:18

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The TIMLINE (Season & Year, we can not know the day nor hour FOR A REASON) of the Rapture couldn't be known until the very end times. You see, since the Rapture is pre trib then we must look for the LAST SIGN in Matt. 24:29-30, where it says the "Sun & Moon will turn Dark" that happens via the Rev. 8 asteroid that hits the earth (Apophis) thus we have known since 2004 this was coming our way, so until this asteroid was detected, there was NO WAY we could even get close to understanding the TIMELINE of the Rapture (Pre Trib Rapture), now we can. Since we know the Rapture is pre trib we can therefore take 3.5 years off of the April 13, 2029 Asteroid Impact and get the FALL of 2025. Its that simple. There s no way Paul, Daniel nor anyone knew the exact date back then. We only know THE SEASON because we juxtapose the Asteroid Impact against the Season which has to come 1260 days before the middle of the week events. Not understanding the Raptures timing will throw you off.

I explain all this via the 7 Feasts and these guys give me crickets because it provers anything but a Pre Trib Rapture is wrong, so they just put their hands over their eyes and play pretend.

I can show 100 percent why the Rapture can only be Pre Trib with the 7 Feasts. We are in the Summer Harvest or Pentecost. Jesus fulfilled the three spring feasts 1.) Passover 2.)Unleavened Bread 3.) First-fruits we are now in the 4.) Feast of weeks/Summer Harvest and Jesus is fulfilling that as our High Priest. He intercedes for us daily. In Rev. 4:1 John shows Jesus SOUNDING as a TRUMP (wonder why?) and says everything from here on out will be the HEREAFTER (after the Church Age). Guess what the next Feast is after the Feast of Weeks/Summer Harvest? That's right, the 5.) Feast of Trumps, so Jesus fulfills the Feast of Trumps by blowing the "LAST TRUMP" which ends the Harvest every year. But why is it called the Last Trump? And why does Jesus tell us we can't know the Day nor Hour? THINK LUNAR CALANDER/God time.

Israel never new when the New Moon, and thus the New Year would come in, it could be over a two day period of time because they were on God time (Lunar Calendar). So, they sent up two witnesses to spy out exactly when the New Moon and thus New Year came in, because that officially ended the Summer Harvest every year (THINK Church Age). Thus when they got word they sent it down to the Israeli leaders who then commenced to blowing the Trumps/Shofars. They blew in 9 sets of 11 or 99 times then on the very "LAST TRUMP" it blew LONGER & ;OUDER than the other 99 and that officially ended the Summer Harvest, just like Jesus ends the Church Age (Harvesting of souls by the Church) in Rev. 4:1 when he sounds as a TRUMP.

So, the Rapture is ended by Jesus Pre Trib, he ENDS the Sumer Harvest, then after the Trumpets its time for the 6.) Feast of Atonement AND the 7.) Feast of Tabernacles which both have to do with Israel just lie the three spring feasts did. The time of the Gentiles ends, meaning God's CALLING is over, we are raptured to Heaven to marry the Lamb. God's CALLING is now back on Israel, they have to help usher in the Kingdom Age for Jesus. Thua Israel ATONES just like Dan. 9:24-27 prophesies they must do before the 70 weeks judgment can end. We see them repent in Zechariah 13:8-9 JUST BEFORE the DOTL arrives in Zech. 14:1-2. Lastly, to TABERNACLE with God simply means to DWELL with God and Jesus will be dwelling in Jerusalem for 1000 years, so Jesus fulfills all 7 Feasts.

The Rapture can only be Pre Trib, anything else is mere confusion by Satan. Never get one person who will discuss the 7 Feasts I lay out tat MANDATES a Pre Trib Rapture, LOL.

The seven feast go directly against a "pre-trib' rapture.

The Feast of Trumpets clearly emphasize what our Lord Jesus Christ commanded in Matthew ch24 and 1 & 2 Thess, 1 Cor ch15, 1 John, OT Prophets and Revelation.

FEAST of TRUMPETS Declared by our LORD Jesus Christ

Immediately after the Tribulation.....
At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.
And the dead in Christ will rise first.
After that, Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up = Rapture

Dodging Scripture/Truth only leads to error, confusion and division.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are speaking TIMELINES and you cant figure it out? That is amusing.
There is nothing amusing in a lie.
Bring forth the scripture proclaiming "pre-trib rapture".

If it is Truth = then God spoke it and it can be found in His Word.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is nothing amusing in a lie.
Bring forth the scripture proclaiming "pre-trib rapture".

If it is Truth = then God spoke it and it can be found in His Word.
No use in wasting my time, I just showed you why the 7 Feasts proved the Rapture is Pre Trib and it went right over your head. I know more about End Time Prophecy than anyone you have ever met, and I do not trust anything someone who doesn't understand the timing of the Rapture says about Eschatology.

Later today when I have time I will go through it.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No use in wasting my time, I just showed you why the 7 Feasts proved the Rapture is Pre Trib and it went right over your head. I know more about End Time Prophecy than anyone you have ever met, and I do not trust anything someone who doesn't understand the timing of the Rapture says about Eschatology.

Later today when I have time I will go through it.
The Seven Feast absolutely destroy the falsehood of pre-trib rapture.
Feast of Trumpets is when the Lord's Second Coming =just as HE Himself said and the Apostles.

Furthermore, i challenge you to find just one OT Prophecy or Event that speaks of a pre-trib rapture of the Body of Christ.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus' words regarding the second coming.
Matthew 24
36 “But as for that day and hour no one knows it—not even the angels in heaven[bb]—except the Father alone.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The original poster is pushing a TOTALLY BOGUS IDEA from a FALSE DOCTRINE of men called the Pre-tribulational Rapture theory which first was preached in 1830s Great Britain by Edward Irving and John Nelson Darby.

1. Matthew 24 -- Jesus REVEALS the day of His coming and gathering of His saints (His Church) with simplicity, in verses 29-31...

Matt 24:29-31
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And He shall send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
KJV

2. 2 Thessalonians 2 -- Apostle Paul reveals the great falling away caused by the 'working' of the Antichrist's signs and lying wonders MUST happen first before Jesus will come to destroy him with the brightness of His coming. (2 Thess.2:1-9). There is NO rapture mentioned there that happens just when that Antichrist shows up.

3. The Daniel 9:27 verse is ONLY ONE PART of the "abomination of desolation" prophecy that Lord Jesus quoted from the Book of Daniel. The Daniel 11 Scripture about the "vile person", which is about the final Antichrist at the end of this world, is another important part of that "abomination of desolation" event in Jerusalem. The saints are attacked after mention of the "abomination of desolation" being setup in Jerusalem, which is pointing to the "great tribulation" event at the end...

Dan 11:31-37
And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.
And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
KJV

Those things that "vile person" will do are exactly what Apostle Paul warned about with the coming "man of sin" in 2 Thessalonians 2. That coming Antichrist will exalt himself as God in a stone temple in future Jerusalem, and proclaim himself as God, and over all that called... God, or that is worshiped (2 Thess.2:4). ALL... of that MUST be going on when Jesus returns on the last day of this world, which is the "day of the Lord".

The pre-trib liars even try to move that "day of the Lord" timing back to before the "great tribulation" to try and prop up their false pre-trib rapture idea, but that won't work because the "day of the Lord" according to Peter is the day that God will bring His consuming fire upon the surface of this earth and burn man's works off it!

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus' words regarding the second coming.
Matthew 24
36 “But as for that day and hour no one knows it—not even the angels in heaven[bb]—except the Father alone
So, do you understand what this means? I doubt it, like most others you simple see Jesus' words and you not being a Jew from 2000 years ago, you have got the inside information they hade, Paul understood, which is why he called it the Last Trump, it all ties together.

Davy and David in NJ are like talking to walls, they know it all but can't even understand the timing of the rapture, which makes them both untrustworthy on anything Eschatology, I have wiped the dust off my feet. Let them live in their on delusions.

So, what does Matt. 24:36 mean? Well, in the parable of the fig tree Jesus told us that we can indeed know "The Season" by looking at all of the signs. Likewise, we can know the Season of the Rapture, just not the exact day nor hour. Which means we can know the year and the Season (Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall) without knowing the exact Day nor Hour, do you see now how this can be warped into meaning something it doesn't really mean? People can put a spin on this that, hey Jesus told us we CAN NOT KNOW when he is returning, when Jesus really said only this, you can't know the exact day nor hour of my return, only the Father knows the (ONLY) Exact Day & Hour. He did not say we couldn't know the year and as the fig tree parable tells us, we can know The Season.

So, why did Jesus say we can't know the exact day nor hour? What does it really mean? Well, it is Jesus showing us through the Feast of Trumps how he is going to end the Church Age (Harvest) via the Feast of Trumps, thus the Last Trump reference by Paul.

Jesus fulfilled the three Spring Feasts via his life & death

1.) Passover (Jesus fulfilled this via his death and blood which covers our sins, of course)
2.) Unleavened Bread (Jesus was without sin, thus he was unleavened from this world and its sin nature)
3.) First-fruits (Jesus was the first-fruits of the Grave)

Summer Harvest Feast

4.) Feast of Weeks/Church Age/the Summer Harvest of souls ( This Feast was always on the calendar all alone, just like the 2000 some odd year church age is. It is the Time of the Gentiles [calling]. Jesus is fulfilling this Harvesting of Souls, he is our High Priest in heaven as we speak, and we are his body. We are harvesting souls for God/Jesus. Well, in Israel what always ended the Harvest every year? The New Year officially ended the harvest (VERY IMPORTANT). Thus since Israel were on God time (Lunar moon cycle) they could never know the EXACT Day nor Hour that the New Moon would come in and thus they also could not know exact day nor hour that the New Year would come in. BUT.......they knew within a two day period every year. just not the EXACT DAY nor the EXACT HOUR !! So, we can and should know THE SEASON, just like Israel knew the Season of the New Moon an d thus New Year within a couple of days. So, the Israeli leaders sent up two witnesses to spy out when the new moon (New Year) came in, and when they saw it they sent back word to the Israeli leaders, then they started sounding the Shofar or Trumpets, in 9 sets of 11 or 99 times, then on the "LAST TRUMP" (100th trump) it blew Longer & Louder than the other 99, and that Last Trump officially ended the Summer Harvest. Likewise, as Paul says, the Last Trump (Jesus calling his bride home in Rev. 4:1) officially ends the Church Age (Summer Harvest) and thus Jesus is NOW FULFILLING the Summer Harvest AND he will fulfill the Feast of Trumps by calling his bride home to the Marriage in Heaven, that is what is meant by we can not know the EXACT Day nor Hour, Satan has twisted it to say we can not have a clue, when Jesus told us we can and should have a clue by looking at al of THE SIGNS, the Fig Tree Parable says when you see ALL THESE SIGNS, Likewise.... which is referring to the 10-12 signs he gave us in Matt. 24:4-31, in which the last sign is the Sun and Moon going dark etc. etc. So, what is THAT SIGN? Well , Rev. 8 shows it to be an Asteroid Impact. Well, can we see Asteroids heading our way? EUREKA !! Jesus told us to look to the skies fir a reason. In Luke 21 he says men will see and fear what is coming, the waves (Tsunami) roaring etc. We can see an Asteroid named Apophis heading our way now, LOOK AROUND, is it time? One Billion Abortion murders, the transsexual agenda being forced down young kids throats, homosexual marriage approved almost worldwide, hate against Christians at an all time high. Technology and knowledge at an all time high where people can be tacked, and their every thought can be known by the US Gov. spying on us. So, is Apophis going to hit? Yes, we can and should know THE SEASON we are in !! The Feast of Trumps and the LAST TRUMP are just Jesus calling the Church home. Thus Jesus will fulfill the Feast of Trumps.)

Fall Feasts Jesus is yet to fulfill

5.) Feast of Trumps ( SEE ABOVE, Jesus fulfills this when he calls the Church home Pre Trib)

6.) Feast of Atonement ( Who needs to ATONE or Repent according to Dan. 9:24-27 before the 70th week can be fulfilled? Israel, and they do so in Zech. 13:8-9, just before the DOTL is seen on verse later in Zechariah 14:1-2. Thus Jesus fulfills this Feast via his blood atonement)

7.) Feast of Tabernacles (the word TABERNACLE means two DWELL with God, and who rules from Jerusalem for 1000 years? Jesus who is God !! This Jesus fulfills all 7 Feasts. Amen)

The 7 Feasts were called Holy Convocations (Dress Rehearsals) and thus Israel were practicing the whole history of the world and didn't even understand what they were doing over 3000 years ago.

Not knowing the Day nor Hour is simply Jesus telling us that just like Israel were on God time via a Lunar Moon, likewise, God will decide when He sends Jesus, but we can and should (OBVIOUSLY) know THE SEASON. The Season is at hand. Apophis is going to hit on April 13, 2029, that will be the Day of the Lord, thus by subtracting 3.5 years we can understand that the Pre Trib Rapture will happen in the FALL of 2025.

Now, does that mean we can know the EXACT day or hour? No, only God the Father knows that EXACT MOMENT, we are not on a Lunar moon, but that is what God is telling us, I ALONE decide the time, but you can know THE SEASON.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Seven Feast absolutely destroy the falsehood of pre-trib rapture.
Feast of Trumpets is when the Lord's Second Coming =just as HE Himself said and the Apostles.

Furthermore, i challenge you to find just one OT Prophecy or Event that speaks of a pre-trib rapture of the Body of Christ.
You will answer to God very soon for everything you have stated on this earth. Let that be on your conscience.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will answer to God very soon for everything you have stated on this earth. Let that be on your conscience.
And you dare think that you are blameless before God by speaking a error over and over again = 'pre-trib rapture'.

Are you so full of knowledge that you cannot SEE that 'pre-trib rapture' never came out of the Mouth of God?

Why is it that those who worship the golden calf of 'pre-trib rapture' cannot provide a single passage from the Holy Scriptures that declare, from the Mouth of God, "I will rapture my Bride before my Coming"???

or this - "I/Jesus will not permit my Elect/Bride/Church to suffer Tribulation"

or this - "I/Jesus have separated a Gentile Church from the Commonwealth of Israel"

or this - "I/Jesus will descend from Heaven BEFORE the Resurrection to pre-trib rapture the Church and then come back for Tribulation Saints."

If you truly care about me, as you should if Christ is your Lord & Savior, then you should apply this to your heart - Jude 1:22

But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
And on some have compassion, making a distinction; but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.

i have never assaulted you nor falsely accused you and i have PRAYED for you = asking for Blessing to be upon you from our FATHER.

DO you not realize that if you were to bring forth from the Mouth of our LORD Jesus Christ a single passage that declares pre-trib rapture as Truth,
i would instantly bow my knees and heart unto TRUTH, confess my error and rejoice in His Mercy which endures forever.

JESUS prayed this for us = John ch17
I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

Is 'pre-trib rapture' sanctified Truth? OR does it come from the mouth of men......???

Only One Correct Answer here and it is in His Word of Truth = the Holy Scriptures = Find IT, quickly.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, do you understand what this means? I doubt it, like most others you simple see Jesus' words and you not being a Jew from 2000 years ago, you have got the inside information they hade, Paul understood, which is why he called it the Last Trump, it all ties together.

Davy and David in NJ are like talking to walls, they know it all but can't even understand the timing of the rapture, which makes them both untrustworthy on anything Eschatology, I have wiped the dust off my feet. Let them live in their on delusions.

So, what does Matt. 24:36 mean? Well, in the parable of the fig tree Jesus told us that we can indeed know "The Season" by looking at all of the signs. Likewise, we can know the Season of the Rapture, just not the exact day nor hour. Which means we can know the year and the Season (Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall) without knowing the exact Day nor Hour, do you see now how this can be warped into meaning something it doesn't really mean? People can put a spin on this that, hey Jesus told us we CAN NOT KNOW when he is returning, when Jesus really said only this, you can't know the exact day nor hour of my return, only the Father knows the (ONLY) Exact Day & Hour. He did not say we couldn't know the year and as the fig tree parable tells us, we can know The Season.

So, why did Jesus say we can't know the exact day nor hour? What does it really mean? Well, it is Jesus showing us through the Feast of Trumps how he is going to end the Church Age (Harvest) via the Feast of Trumps, thus the Last Trump reference by Paul.

Jesus fulfilled the three Spring Feasts via his life & death

1.) Passover (Jesus fulfilled this via his death and blood which covers our sins, of course)
2.) Unleavened Bread (Jesus was without sin, thus he was unleavened from this world and its sin nature)
3.) First-fruits (Jesus was the first-fruits of the Grave)

Summer Harvest Feast

4.) Feast of Weeks/Church Age/the Summer Harvest of souls ( This Feast was always on the calendar all alone, just like the 2000 some odd year church age is. It is the Time of the Gentiles [calling]. Jesus is fulfilling this Harvesting of Souls, he is our High Priest in heaven as we speak, and we are his body. We are harvesting souls for God/Jesus. Well, in Israel what always ended the Harvest every year? The New Year officially ended the harvest (VERY IMPORTANT). Thus since Israel were on God time (Lunar moon cycle) they could never know the EXACT Day nor Hour that the New Moon would come in and thus they also could not know exact day nor hour that the New Year would come in. BUT.......they knew within a two day period every year. just not the EXACT DAY nor the EXACT HOUR !! So, we can and should know THE SEASON, just like Israel knew the Season of the New Moon an d thus New Year within a couple of days. So, the Israeli leaders sent up two witnesses to spy out when the new moon (New Year) came in, and when they saw it they sent back word to the Israeli leaders, then they started sounding the Shofar or Trumpets, in 9 sets of 11 or 99 times, then on the "LAST TRUMP" (100th trump) it blew Longer & Louder than the other 99, and that Last Trump officially ended the Summer Harvest. Likewise, as Paul says, the Last Trump (Jesus calling his bride home in Rev. 4:1) officially ends the Church Age (Summer Harvest) and thus Jesus is NOW FULFILLING the Summer Harvest AND he will fulfill the Feast of Trumps by calling his bride home to the Marriage in Heaven, that is what is meant by we can not know the EXACT Day nor Hour, Satan has twisted it to say we can not have a clue, when Jesus told us we can and should have a clue by looking at al of THE SIGNS, the Fig Tree Parable says when you see ALL THESE SIGNS, Likewise.... which is referring to the 10-12 signs he gave us in Matt. 24:4-31, in which the last sign is the Sun and Moon going dark etc. etc. So, what is THAT SIGN? Well , Rev. 8 shows it to be an Asteroid Impact. Well, can we see Asteroids heading our way? EUREKA !! Jesus told us to look to the skies fir a reason. In Luke 21 he says men will see and fear what is coming, the waves (Tsunami) roaring etc. We can see an Asteroid named Apophis heading our way now, LOOK AROUND, is it time? One Billion Abortion murders, the transsexual agenda being forced down young kids throats, homosexual marriage approved almost worldwide, hate against Christians at an all time high. Technology and knowledge at an all time high where people can be tacked, and their every thought can be known by the US Gov. spying on us. So, is Apophis going to hit? Yes, we can and should know THE SEASON we are in !! The Feast of Trumps and the LAST TRUMP are just Jesus calling the Church home. Thus Jesus will fulfill the Feast of Trumps.)

Fall Feasts Jesus is yet to fulfill

5.) Feast of Trumps ( SEE ABOVE, Jesus fulfills this when he calls the Church home Pre Trib)

6.) Feast of Atonement ( Who needs to ATONE or Repent according to Dan. 9:24-27 before the 70th week can be fulfilled? Israel, and they do so in Zech. 13:8-9, just before the DOTL is seen on verse later in Zechariah 14:1-2. Thus Jesus fulfills this Feast via his blood atonement)

7.) Feast of Tabernacles (the word TABERNACLE means two DWELL with God, and who rules from Jerusalem for 1000 years? Jesus who is God !! This Jesus fulfills all 7 Feasts. Amen)

The 7 Feasts were called Holy Convocations (Dress Rehearsals) and thus Israel were practicing the whole history of the world and didn't even understand what they were doing over 3000 years ago.

Not knowing the Day nor Hour is simply Jesus telling us that just like Israel were on God time via a Lunar Moon, likewise, God will decide when He sends Jesus, but we can and should (OBVIOUSLY) know THE SEASON. The Season is at hand. Apophis is going to hit on April 13, 2029, that will be the Day of the Lord, thus by subtracting 3.5 years we can understand that the Pre Trib Rapture will happen in the FALL of 2025.

Now, does that mean we can know the EXACT day or hour? No, only God the Father knows that EXACT MOMENT, we are not on a Lunar moon, but that is what God is telling us, I ALONE decide the time, but you can know THE SEASON.
When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. 8And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves. 10And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

11Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. 12And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them. 13In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14The second woe is past. Behold, the third woe is coming quickly.

15Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!” 16And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17saying:

“We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty,
The One who is and who was and who is to come,
Because You have taken Your great power and reigned.
18The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come,
And the time of the dead, that they should be judged,
And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints,
And those who fear Your name, small and great,
And should destroy those who destroy the earth.”

19Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, take your time and PLEASE respond to Post #78

Find one passage of Scripture that proclaims a pre-trib rapture before His Coming for His Bride/Church.

Here is something to look into which you can have complete confidence in = Revelation 10:7

"but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished,
as He declared to His servants the prophets."

my Dear LORD Jesus may Your Peace, Blessing and the Holy Spirit be upon my Brother Ronald D Milam