JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2. We now need to understand that *Comforter* also means *Advocate* and therefore we have two Advocates on our behalf -- Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
First ERROR, we have only ONE Advocate. 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

1. In v 16 the use of the term "another" means that there is a second Person who is also the Comforter, and He is "the Spirit of truth", which is another term for the Holy Spirit. Therefore according to Christ there are two Comforters -- Himself and the Spirit.
Second ERROR, "Another" do not mean another person, got you. listen to what it says, G243 Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort
SAME "SORT?" what do sort mean? according to dicrionary.com 1. a particular kind, species, variety, class, or group, distinguished by a common character or nature: 2. character, quality, or nature:

now where is there a "PERSON" sort means the SAME one PERSON. see son mean character, and this another have the SAME NATURE, and the Nature of the Holy Spirit is "Spirit". and now resurrected the Nature of JESUS is Spirit. not two Spirits.

now let's get educated on "ANOTHER" comforter. Jesus is the Comforter in Flesh while he is speaking to them, is he not? yes, let's see, Luke 2:25 "And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.

see that word "consolation" guess what it means?
G3874 παράκλησις paraklesis (pa-ra'-klee-sis) n.
1. an imploration, entreaty (urgent request (for mercy or help)).
2. an exhortation (urgent counsel, encouragement, or caution).
3. a comfort, solace.
[from G3870]
KJV: comfort, consolation, exhortation, intreaty

one who gives help is a helper, hence the Holy Ghost our Helper
one who gives comfort is a "Comforter", hence the Holy Spirit
one who gives "counsel" is a Lawyer or "advocate".

so Christ is the "Comforter" in flesh, and he said that he will come to them but as the "another" Conforter.... Spirit. so you ERROR when you say two Comforter, or advocate.
3. Then we see in v 17 that the Holy Spirit "shall be in you" which is a reference to the indwelling Holy Spirit within every child of God, following the gift of the Holy Spirit (the baptism with the Spirit).

4. Then we see in v 18 that not only would the Holy Spirit be within the believer, but Christ Himself (in Spirit) would be in the believer ("I will come to you"). Hence "Christ in you the hope of glory".

5. Then we further see in Scripture, that God (the triune Godhead -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) dwells within the believer.
but if the Father,k son, and Holy Ghost dwells in us, why then Jesus said that the Father will Give us another Comforter if he's in us, but did not Jesus send the conforter? did not the Father sent the comforter? if they sent the comforter why are they come if they sent ONE?
No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. (1 Jn 4:12,13)
God in us by HIS Spirit, so who is the HIS Spirit.

Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

ok Enoch111 is this two separate Spirit ..... (smile), or the same "Allos" Spirit.

listen Ephesians 4:4 "There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling"

ONE Spirit is the Father and the Son. ..... :D lol.

all your answers are false, and lack any intelligent.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 5:26 KJV
[26] Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Tecarta Bible Premium
if what I has said is vain glory, just prove what was posted incorrect? it's just that simple.

This = broken fellowship = lucifer
Lucifer? Galatians 4:16 "Am I therefore become your enemy, (lucifer) because I tell you the truth?

simply, prove me wrong by the scriptures. else what I have posted stand..... :cool:

PICJAG.

I have observed, many have not been expose to the TRUTH. 2 Corinthians 11:3 "But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty,
so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Truth.

#1. No trinitarian can reconcile the John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 Question. (but one Poster Gave the correct answer, him I commend).

#2. No trinitarian can reconcile the Revelation 1:4 & 5 Question.

#3. No trinitarian can reconcile the Revelation 1:1 Question.

#4. No trinitarian can reconcile the Acts 9 Question

#5. No trinitarian can reconcile the Genesis 1:26 with Genesis 5:1 & 2

#6. No trinitarian can reconcile the 1 Corinthians 10:4 Question.

#7. No trinitarian can reconcile the John 14:16-18 Question. (one tried, but failed miserably).

these are just starters.

we have answered all of the trinity doctrine related question with ease.

what many fail to understand is this.

Sharing vs Separation of PERSON. if the trinitarian believers understand that the only one TRUE Person in the Godhead is the "Holy Spirit", who "Shared" himself in flesh, can and will see the bible open up to them, else they struggle, and get caught in ERRORS and falsehoods.

it's your choice, the dead end road, Separation or the narrow road of Truth "Sharing".

PICJAG.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You err your knowledge means nothing to me love doesn’t tell people their unintelligent. That lacks fruit. Satan transforms himself into light.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You err your knowledge means nothing to me love doesn’t tell people their unintelligent. That lacks fruit. Satan transforms himself into light.
first thanks for the reply, second, if my knowledge means nothing to you then answer just "ONE" of the questions above?. prove me wrong. no need for any Vain Jangling.

as the apostle wrote, Ephesians 3:4 "Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 "Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit".

PICJAG.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, if my knowledge means nothing to you then answer just "ONE" of the questions above?. prove me wrong. no need for any Vain Jangling.

as the apostle wrote, Ephesians 3:4 "Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 "Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit".

PICJAG.
It’s not about you being right. The way it’s delivered it has no power.

D

Dave L

The Truth.

#1. No trinitarian can reconcile the John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 Question. (but one Poster Gave the correct answer, him I commend).

#2. No trinitarian can reconcile the Revelation 1:4 & 5 Question.

#3. No trinitarian can reconcile the Revelation 1:1 Question.

#4. No trinitarian can reconcile the Acts 9 Question

#5. No trinitarian can reconcile the Genesis 1:26 with Genesis 5:1 & 2

#6. No trinitarian can reconcile the 1 Corinthians 10:4 Question.

#7. No trinitarian can reconcile the John 14:16-18 Question. (one tried, but failed miserably).

these are just starters.

we have answered all of the trinity doctrine related question with ease.

what many fail to understand is this.

Sharing vs Separation of PERSON. if the trinitarian believers understand that the only one TRUE Person in the Godhead is the "Holy Spirit", who "Shared" himself in flesh, can and will see the bible open up to them, else they struggle, and get caught in ERRORS and falsehoods.

it's your choice, the dead end road, Separation or the narrow road of Truth "Sharing".

PICJAG.
All of this makes clear that God is trinity if not lifted from the context.

CYPRIAN 200-258 AD. Treatises (I 5:423). "and again it Is written of the Father, and of the Son. and of the Holy Spirit, ‘And these three are one' " Where did he get this idea?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of this makes clear that God is trinity if not lifted from the context.

CYPRIAN 200-258 AD. Treatises (I 5:423). "and again it Is written of the Father, and of the Son. and of the Holy Spirit, ‘And these three are one' " Where did he get this idea?
GINOLJC, to all.

First thanks for the reply. second, if so then by scripture disprove what I have posted?

you and no other trinity doctrine believer can.

on the other hand, I have answered and disproved your scriptures that you say support a trinity by scriptures. clearly showing, and explaining and correcting the errors of the doctrine. we disproved all of the scriptures you gave. we has taken away all of them.

I know it hurt your heart when your "voice" from heaven at the Lord's baptism was taken away.

just like at the Lord's transfiguration. when Matthews said, " a voice out of the cloud", and the apostle Peter said, who was on the mount, " this voice which came from heaven we heard"

each time the scriptures say "a Voice", then it's a voice from heaven. if it don't say the Father spoke, then don't add to the word of God. for when one do they put the noose around their own necks.

even until this present time no trinitarian can properly correct, or disproved what has been posted.

so there is no need to just talk, discuss the scriptures. if one can correct, then correct, or else listen and learn.

so 7 question still are on the table.

PICJAG

D

Dave L

GINOLJC, to all.

First thanks for the reply. second, if so then by scripture disprove what I have posted?

you and no other trinity doctrine believer can.

on the other hand, I have answered and disproved your scriptures that you say support a trinity by scriptures. clearly showing, and explaining and correcting the errors of the doctrine. we disproved all of the scriptures you gave. we has taken away all of them.

I know it hurt your heart when your "voice" from heaven at the Lord's baptism was taken away.

just like at the Lord's transfiguration. when Matthews said, " a voice out of the cloud", and the apostle Peter said, who was on the mount, " this voice which came from heaven we heard"

each time the scriptures say "a Voice", then it's a voice from heaven. if it don't say the Father spoke, then don't add to the word of God. for when one do they put the noose around their own necks.

even until this present time no trinitarian can properly correct, or disproved what has been posted.

so there is no need to just talk, discuss the scriptures. if one can correct, then correct, or else listen and learn.

so 7 question still are on the table.

PICJAG
You post fragments of scripture removed from the context. Read the context and you will get the whole picture.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s not about you being right. The way it’s delivered it has no power.
first thanks for the reply, second, when did I say that I was Right? I only corrected, or I exhorted with the scriptures. now, the way it delivered, I'm like my brother Paul, 1 Corinthians 1:21 "For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. just maybe this is not for you.
Are you claiming to be a prophet and apostle?
nope, never did.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You post fragments of scripture removed from the context. Read the context and you will get the whole picture.
First thanks for the reply, second, with just those "fragments", it put a crimp in your doctrine ............ didn't it..... :cool:

but if I'm in ERROR please put what I have said into correct context...... :)

PICJAG.

Reactions: Helen
D

Dave L

First thanks for the reply, second, with just those "fragments", it put a crimp in your doctrine ............ didn't it..... :cool:

but if I'm in ERROR please put what I have said into correct context...... :)

PICJAG.
Why don't we do this. Quote your favorite "Oneness" proof text, only one at a time, and let me or others offer our interpretation or another scripture to clarify the meaning? Fair enough?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Diversity" fully shown in the OT that which is to Come in the NT.

Scripture, Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones".

Many Christian know this verse. for it is foretelling the Lord Jesus in Matthew 26:31 "Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad".

ok 101G, what so important or reveling about this little verse here in Zechariah 13:7 concerning the Godhead?. the prophet Zechariah, his book is called a minor prophet book, just by the contents written. but it like an atomic bomb loaded with information. let's examine and gleam the contents of this one little verse, which speak volumes on the Godhead.

Exhibit A. we know that this verse is concerning the Christ, Jesus our Lord. The LORD, all caps, is speaking about a man that is his, the LORD's, Fellow. Hold it how can a man be God's Fellow?, let's see.

Exhibit B. next, we need to find out what Fellow here in this verse means, it's the Hebrew word H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

Exhibit C. a KINdred man?. and this kindred man, who is concrete. ... (smile), and God who is Spirit is abstract, is the “ANOTHER”.

Question time: when the body of Jesus was born, the Greek word for “Offspring" is G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock

Kin, and “diversity” … (smile), “kin” as in kindred man, as in Zechariah 13:7. Let’s make it clear, KINSMAN REDEEMER. And as a “Offspring” it can be translated as “Diversity” uh o, one see where 101G get his doctrine from. and as the "Diversity"/Fellow of God, meaning he's the "ANOTHER" of God in flesh.

But what’s interesting and revealing is that this man who is God “Fellow” can be translated as “Another” just as ADAM can be translated as "Another.
ADAM: H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person

BINGO, this is what I been preaching, Jesus is the “another” of God in Flesh, JESUS. again, "Another" in the Greekis, G243 Allos. it expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. ther's that "Fellow", the "numerical difference" . Father Spirit, "numerical difference", diversified Spirit shared in flesh, that man, the fellow of God, the Son. BINGO, stright out of the OT, the diversity of God.

see how the OT scriptures reveals the NT scriptures. Clearly this man JESUS is God’s “another” or the diversity of God in flesh.

I’m going to stop here, and let any trinitarian respond before we go into any details.

See how God hid this information about his Godhead right in plain sight. and there are many more scriptures like this in the OT that reveals JESUS as the another of God in flesh.

once more the apostle Paul states it TRUTHFULLY, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse”.

He has showed it to us, for God is called Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. As a man he who was in the beginning (was invisible) is now made manifested right in front of our eyes. As the apostle said, “we are are without excuse”.

PICJAG

Reactions: Helen
D

Dave L

"Diversity" fully shown in the OT that which is to Come in the NT.

Scripture, Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones".

Many Christian know this verse. for it is foretelling the Lord Jesus in Matthew 26:31 "Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad".

ok 101G, what so important or reveling about this little verse here in Zechariah 13:7 concerning the Godhead?. the prophet Zechariah, his book is called a minor prophet book, just by the contents written. but it like an atomic bomb loaded with information. let's examine and gleam the contents of this one little verse, which speak volumes on the Godhead.

Exhibit A. we know that this verse is concerning the Christ, Jesus our Lord. The LORD, all caps, is speaking about a man that is his, the LORD's, Fellow. Hold it how can a man be God's Fellow?, let's see.

Exhibit B. next, we need to find out what Fellow here in this verse means, it's the Hebrew word H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

Exhibit C. a KINdred man?. and this kindred man, who is concrete. ... (smile), and God who is Spirit is abstract, is the “ANOTHER”.

Question time: when the body of Jesus was born, the Greek word for “Offspring" is G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock

Kin, and “diversity” … (smile), “kin” as in kindred man, as in Zechariah 13:7. Let’s make it clear, KINSMAN REDEEMER. And as a “Offspring” it can be translated as “Diversity” uh o, one see where 101G get his doctrine from. and as the "Diversity"/Fellow of God, meaning he's the "ANOTHER" of God in flesh.

But what’s interesting and revealing is that this man who is God “Fellow” can be translated as “Another” just as ADAM can be translated as "Another.
ADAM: H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person

BINGO, this is what I been preaching, Jesus is the “another” of God in Flesh, JESUS. again, "Another" in the Greekis, G243 Allos. it expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. ther's that "Fellow", the "numerical difference" . Father Spirit, "numerical difference", diversified Spirit shared in flesh, that man, the fellow of God, the Son. BINGO, stright out of the OT, the diversity of God.

see how the OT scriptures reveals the NT scriptures. Clearly this man JESUS is God’s “another” or the diversity of God in flesh.

I’m going to stop here, and let any trinitarian respond before we go into any details.

See how God hid this information about his Godhead right in plain sight. and there are many more scriptures like this in the OT that reveals JESUS as the another of God in flesh.

once more the apostle Paul states it TRUTHFULLY, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse”.

He has showed it to us, for God is called Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. As a man he who was in the beginning (was invisible) is now made manifested right in front of our eyes. As the apostle said, “we are are without excuse”.

PICJAG
What you do not understand is the deity of Christ. Jesus is the triune God with a fully human nature (Son of Man) and a fully divine nature (Son of God). In view of this, what's the problem in Zechariah?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't we do this. Quote your favorite "Oneness" proof text, only one at a time, and let me or others offer our interpretation or another scripture to clarify the meaning? Fair enough?
not your own interpretation, (see 2 Peter 1:20) but offer scripture to back up what you say? now that fair.

#1 on the list, reconcile John 1:3 with Isaiah 44:24.

John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made".

Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself".

so dave and friends is this the same person Yes or No?.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you do not understand is the deity of Christ. Jesus is the triune God with a fully human nature (Son of Man) and a fully divine nature (Son of God). In view of this, what's the problem in Zechariah?
we'll get to that later post #199 please