JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all

you don't CARE? .......

I said specifically..."HOW" the angel informed John. Don't make an implication, that I didn't care that John WAS informed.

yes the angel informed John and he wrote, but did John understood all he wrote? no. Revelation 19:12 "His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself". well John wrote it but didn't know, and then there is it for those to recieve it.

And? So we are notified, it is not YET time for men to KNOW A NAME....but that there IS a name YET to BE REVEALED.

Yes, I know that, and know WHY.

Revelation 2:17 "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;

Yes, aware of what was the message TO the Churches. (Stick, Brick and mortar churches)

To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it".

I am passed the "overcoming" stage.
But well aware, people are being born every day and every man begins a spiritual journey as a babe, regardless of his physical age.

So, your emphasis on the Churches, is not news to me.
I have already revealed, the lack of perfection in a man made church...
Already know, he who overcomes, has to do with Christ's Church WITHIN a man.

So, not sure why you are highlighting these scriptures to me, as if you think this is news to me.

or like who the letter is from, today many don't know who the letter is from. or who sent it.

And? That is an individuals choice to hear and read and receive knowledge and believe it ...
Or not.

and three becasuse it is written and approved by God one need to "understand" that which was written.

Already covered that...

Already said...the writing was written BY John, and From to, to whom, to whom, to whom the knowledge was Given...

And still, ends up....Doesn't matter to me...
HOW, the Knowledge was given from God, to whom, to whom, to whom, to John...

I simply Trust that is the Order the Knowledge WAS GIVEN, From God, To, To, To, To John and John did the writing for mans benefit.

Glory to God,
Taken

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Today" we'll get a double whammy. an old one two punch. JESUS the Holy Spirit in the OT.

PUNCH #1
1 Corinthians 10:1 "Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
1 Corinthians 10:2 "And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
1 Corinthians 10:3 "And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
1 Corinthians 10:4 "And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

NOW LISTEN VERY CLOSE, PUNCH #2

1 Corinthians 10:5 "But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

PUNCH #1. the apostle Paul said, the "Rock" that followel the children in the wilderness was Christ.
SAY WHAT! ... Christ was in the OT, ... yes as the Spirit, the one who "MADE" all things according to John 1:3. but why did the apostle Paul used the term "ROCK?" for Christ?. well let's check the record. Deuteronomy 32:3 "Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.
Deuteronomy 32:4 "He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he".

so the ROCK is Christ who is the LORD, who is GOD, that made all things, JESUS, the Spirit. yes the Spirit, without flesh, without bone, and without blood. (how many time must I say this?). Oh well, Christ is the God of Truth, the Holy Ghost is the God of TRUTH according to John 14:17. either one has two God or it's the SAME person, me it's the same person, so lets hit with Punch #2.

Punch #2. Christ is the Holy Ghost? let's see. 1 Corinthians 10:5 above our punch #2 scripture, "But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness".

question Time: "Who overthrown in the wilderness the unbelievers?". let's check the record,

Psalms 95:7 "For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,

Psalms 95:8 "Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:

Psalms 95:9 "When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.

Psalms 95:10 "Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:

Psalms 95:11 "Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.

the psalmist said, "Our God", yes just as Deuteronomy 32:3 said. so let's find out who is "OUR GOD" that was with the children in the wilderness?.

Hebrews 3:7 "Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice, (say WHAT!, but in Psalms 95:7 was it not God voice "To Day" we're to hear?) .. :D

Hebrews 3:8 "Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:

Hebrews 3:9 "When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.Hebrews 3:10 "Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.

Hebrews 3:11 "So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

Hebrews 3:12 "Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

Hebrews 3:13 "But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Hebrews 3:14 "For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Hebrews 3:15 "While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

Hebrews 3:16 "For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.

Hebrews 3:17 "But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?

Hebrews 3:18 "And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?

Hebrews 3:19 "So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

THIS IS WORD FOR WORD in Psalms 95, but it's the "HOLY GHOST" speaking there. for it was the Holy Ghost in thew wilderness with the Children, and that one was Christ, who is God.

well another one for "diversity, with the old one two punch.

PICJAG.

Reactions: Helen
D

Dave L

"Today" we'll get a double whammy. an old one two punch. JESUS the Holy Spirit in the OT.

PUNCH #1
1 Corinthians 10:1 "Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
1 Corinthians 10:2 "And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
1 Corinthians 10:3 "And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
1 Corinthians 10:4 "And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

NOW LISTEN VERY CLOSE, PUNCH #2

1 Corinthians 10:5 "But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

PUNCH #1. the apostle Paul said, the "Rock" that followel the children in the wilderness was Christ.
SAY WHAT! ... Christ was in the OT, ... yes as the Spirit, the one who "MADE" all things according to John 1:3. but why did the apostle Paul used the term "ROCK?" for Christ?. well let's check the record. Deuteronomy 32:3 "Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.
Deuteronomy 32:4 "He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he".

so the ROCK is Christ who is the LORD, who is GOD, that made all things, JESUS, the Spirit. yes the Spirit, without flesh, without bone, and without blood. (how many time must I say this?). Oh well, Christ is the God of Truth, the Holy Ghost is the God of TRUTH according to John 14:17. either one has two God or it's the SAME person, me it's the same person, so lets hit with Punch #2.

Punch #2. Christ is the Holy Ghost? let's see. 1 Corinthians 10:5 above our punch #2 scripture, "But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness".

question Time: "Who overthrown in the wilderness the unbelievers?". let's check the record,

Psalms 95:7 "For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,

Psalms 95:8 "Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:

Psalms 95:9 "When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.

Psalms 95:10 "Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:

Psalms 95:11 "Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.

the psalmist said, "Our God", yes just as Deuteronomy 32:3 said. so let's find out who is "OUR GOD" that was with the children in the wilderness?.

Hebrews 3:7 "Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice, (say WHAT!, but in Psalms 95:7 was it not God voice "To Day" we're to hear?) .. :D

Hebrews 3:8 "Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:

Hebrews 3:9 "When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.Hebrews 3:10 "Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.

Hebrews 3:11 "So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

Hebrews 3:12 "Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

Hebrews 3:13 "But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Hebrews 3:14 "For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Hebrews 3:15 "While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

Hebrews 3:16 "For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.

Hebrews 3:17 "But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?

Hebrews 3:18 "And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?

Hebrews 3:19 "So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

THIS IS WORD FOR WORD in Psalms 95, but it's the "HOLY GHOST" speaking there. for it was the Holy Ghost in thew wilderness with the Children, and that one was Christ, who is God.

well another one for "diversity, with the old one two punch.

PICJAG.
But.... Jesus refutes your interpretation in a single passage.

“It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me. Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.” (John 8:17–19) (KJV 1900)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But.... Jesus refutes your interpretation in a single passage.

“It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me. Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.” (John 8:17–19) (KJV 1900)
my answer, John 14:5 "Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:7 "If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

John 14:8 "Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. (LISTEN dave)

John 14:9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

John 14:10 "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. (see dave it's only one person diversified.... :D )

John 14:11 "Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

this is amazing, the Lord Jesus put the answer so close to your nose until you cain't see, nor hear it. for my sheep hear my voice.

did one see it? he said it twice, once in verse 10 and then in 11.

lets put it in Layman terms, Revelation 3:21 "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

boy Oh boy the beauity of "Diversity" in God.

PS one last one, so direct even a baby cain't misse it. listen dave,

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you".

ok dave who was the "ANOTHER" G243 allos, "COMFORTER" that came to them? ....... :D

your answer please.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

my answer, John 14:5 "Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:7 "If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

John 14:8 "Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. (LISTEN dave)

John 14:9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

John 14:10 "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. (see dave it's only one person diversified.... :D )

John 14:11 "Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

this is amazing, the Lord Jesus put the answer so close to your nose until you cain't see, nor hear it. for my sheep hear my voice.

did one see it? he said it twice, once in verse 10 and then in 11.

lets put it in Layman terms, Revelation 3:21 "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

boy Oh boy the beauity of "Diversity" in God.

PS one last one, so direct even a baby cain't misse it. listen dave,

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you".

ok dave who was the "ANOTHER" G243 allos, "COMFORTER" that came to them? ....... :D

your answer please.

PICJAG.
How far would you get if you called three witnesses to the stand? The baker, the custodian, and the clerk. And they were all the same person? Three witnesses? A "oneness" shyster might try this but it wouldn't suit the jury.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How far would you get if you called three witnesses to the stand? The baker, the custodian, and the clerk. And they were all the same person? Three witnesses? A "oneness" shyster might try this but it wouldn't suit the jury.
first thanks for the reply, second, the "baker" the "custodian", and the "clerk" are simply "TITLES" of the same one PERSON.... :D

now dave, what about that John 14:16-18 question, who as COMFORTER came to them?

your answer please?.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

first thanks for the reply, second, the "baker" the "custodian", and the "clerk" are simply "TITLES" of the same one PERSON.... :D

now dave, what about that John 14:16-18 question, who as COMFORTER came to them?

your answer please?.

PICJAG.
But you say God is a role changer and Malachi 3:6 says he does not change. James says likewise James 1:17.

How about salvation. How do you think people are born again and receive the Holy Spirit Baptism?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you say God is a role changer and Malachi 3:6 says he does not change. James says likewise James 1:17.

How about salvation. How do you think people are born again and receive the Holy Spirit Baptism?
again, don't try to put words in my mouth.

did Jesus Change on the Mount of transfiguration? yes or no?.

dave you're a big deceiver, you try to use deception but it want work..... o_O

no0w answer at least one question. ... (smile).

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
is there any "TRUE" trinitarian out there that can answer John 14:16-18?.

D

Dave L

again, don't try to put words in my mouth.

did Jesus Change on the Mount of transfiguration? yes or no?.

dave you're a big deceiver, you try to use deception but it want work..... o_O

no0w answer at least one question. ... (smile).

PICJAG.
What do you think about the UPC doctrine that unless a person is baptized in Jesus' name followed by speaking in tongues, they are not saved. And salvation exists only in the UPC church?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you think about the UPC doctrine that unless a person is baptized in Jesus' name followed by speaking in tongues, they are not saved. And salvation exists only in the UPC church?
First thanks for the reply, second, hog wash, one is saved by believing in Jesus, baptism is a command for us to "OBEY". God commanded us to be baptized, which is his ordiance. we're to be obedient to the command of God. now if the person baptizing do not say "Jesus", its between him and the Lord. my part is done, to obey. just like Apollos, preaching the gospel until he was corrected in a better way. Acts 18:24 "And a certain Jew named Apollos, born at Alexandria, an eloquent man, and mighty in the scriptures, came to Ephesus.
Acts 18:25 "This man was instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in the spirit, he spake and taught diligently the things of the Lord, knowing only the baptism of John.
Acts 18:26 "And he began to speak boldly in the synagogue: whom when Aquila and Priscilla had heard, they took him unto them, and expounded unto him the way of God more perfectly".

the recipient did what was commanded, the recipient responsibility was fulfilled, because they BELIEVED. the recipient cain't stand for the minister, he, the minister must stand before God on his or her own. and I'm sure god will send someone to get the minister right.

when one knows Better one do better, obedience is better than sacrifice.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

First thanks for the reply, second, hog wash, one is saved by believing in Jesus, baptism is a command for us to "OBEY". God commanded us to be baptized, which is his ordiance. we're to be obedient to the command of God. now if the person baptizing do not say "Jesus", its between him and the Lord. my part is done, to obey. just like Apollos, preaching the gospel until he was corrected in a better way. Acts 18:24 "And a certain Jew named Apollos, born at Alexandria, an eloquent man, and mighty in the scriptures, came to Ephesus.
Acts 18:25 "This man was instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in the spirit, he spake and taught diligently the things of the Lord, knowing only the baptism of John.
Acts 18:26 "And he began to speak boldly in the synagogue: whom when Aquila and Priscilla had heard, they took him unto them, and expounded unto him the way of God more perfectly".

the recipient did what was commanded, the recipient responsibility was fulfilled, because they BELIEVED. the recipient cain't stand for the minister, he, the minister must stand before God on his or her own. and I'm sure god will send someone to get the minister right.

when one knows Better one do better, obedience is better than sacrifice.

PICJAG.
So what do you believe about those who do not speak in tongues and were not baptized in Jesus' name. Are they saved? Simple answer please.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what do you believe about those who do not speak in tongues and were not baptized in Jesus' name. Are they saved? Simple answer please.
first thanks for the reply, second, simple answer, It is not my place to say if someone is saved or not I'M NOT GOD.
now to generally answer your question, "speaking in tongues"?, is not a requirement to be saved. not all have the same Gift, and speaking in tongues is a Gift. Romans 12:6 "Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;
Romans 12:7 "Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;
Romans 12:8 "Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness".

Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

simple enough?

PICJAG.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John Chapter 14, the chapter that also reveals that Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

since no response to the John 14:16-18 question. I'll answer it for you.

John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

here, plain as day, we see the Lord Jesus said "I will come to you". this is known as audience relevance, meaning it will take place out the reach of the people who heard the message. but within their reach. let's examine this "I WILL COME TO YOU. now verse 21 ask the important as to how Jesus will come to them.

John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

now Judas question, John 14:22 "Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?".

this question needs to go down in history, for the answer to it gives us so much revelation about the Lord Jesus. judas asked "how" will you come to us, and Jesus said, by"manifesting" himself.

he manifested himself in the Spiritual gifts on the day of Pentecost, and the one he manifested was the gift of speaking in tongues. scripture, Acts 2:1 "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
Acts 2:2 "And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
Acts 2:3 "And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
Acts 2:4 "And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

so it was the Spirit, but was this Jesus?, let's see. remember Judas saked "how" he was going to come to them. they spoke in tongues right. listen, 1 Corinthians 12:7 "But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal".

that's HOW, and speaking in tongue is one of the "manifestation of the Spirit".
scripture, verse 10, "To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues"

BINGO, there's that manifestation of the Christ, JESUS that Judas spoke of, speaking in tongues.
just as he said he would do in John 14:22 he "manifested" in the Gifts of tongues.

and it was the Spirit/JESUS who manifested the gifts of tongues on Pentecost. supportive scripture, Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Joel 2:29 "And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

and this is the LORD who said that he would pour out his "spirit".

ok, so who poured out "HIS" spirit?. let's check the record. Acts 2:32 "This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Acts 2:33 "Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

HOLD the PRESS, Jesus poured out his, his, his, Holy Spirit? and God raised him from the dead? let's check the record there, John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body.

so Peter said it was God that raised up Jesus, and Jesus said he raise up his body. is there a contridiction? no. for Jesus is the Same Person Peter is speaking about. the ONE God. and two, can the Lord Jesus lie? no God forbid.

this is too easy.

conclusion: Jesus it the Holy Spirit who manifested himself to his disciples as he said he would, and it was him who rasied up his own body.

now my trinitarian friends, have you ever thought, or wondered, if Christ died, (which he did), how in the world he raised up his own body if he had DIED..... (smile).

I would love to hear your answer.

PICJAG.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John Chapter 14, the chapter that also reveals that Jesus is the Holy Spirit.
Good grief! After all the responses to your false beliefs, you still have not been able to see the light. So according to you the Bible is not true, since you will never find such a ludicrous idea as "Jesus is the Holy Spirit" in Scripture. You also excluded the Father from the Godhead. These are all heresies my friend, and you need to repent of your nonsensical ideas.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good grief! After all the responses to your false beliefs, you still have not been able to see the light. So according to you the Bible is not true, since you will never find such a ludicrous idea as "Jesus is the Holy Spirit" in Scripture. You also excluded the Father from the Godhead. These are all heresies my friend, and you need to repent of your nonsensical ideas.
First thanks for the reply, second, can you answer the John 14:16-18 question?. "When did JESUS come to them in the Manifestation as the Comforter?"

if not, maybe your doctrine and belifs are flawed.... :eek:

you just talk but no substance, paper tiger
I don't mind listening to any alternative answers. but at least put is on the table, instead of just talking Turkey. ..... (smile)

PICJAG.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
First thanks for the reply, second, can you answer the John 14:16-18 question?. "When did JESUS come to them in the Manifestation as the Comforter?"
OK. Let's examine this passage carefully with the prior understanding that the Godhead consists of three distinct divine Persons.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter*, Gk paraklétos) that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

1. In v 16 the use of the term "another" means that there is a second Person who is also the Comforter, and He is "the Spirit of truth", which is another term for the Holy Spirit. Therefore according to Christ there are two Comforters -- Himself and the Spirit.

2. We now need to understand that *Comforter* also means *Advocate* and therefore we have two Advocates on our behalf -- Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Strong's Concordance
paraklétos: called to one's aid
Original Word: παράκλητος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: paraklétos
Phonetic Spelling: (par-ak'-lay-tos)
Definition: called to one's aid
Usage: (a) an advocate, intercessor, (b) a consoler, comforter, helper, (c) Paraclete.

3. Then we see in v 17 that the Holy Spirit "shall be in you" which is a reference to the indwelling Holy Spirit within every child of God, following the gift of the Holy Spirit (the baptism with the Spirit).

4. Then we see in v 18 that not only would the Holy Spirit be within the believer, but Christ Himself (in Spirit) would be in the believer ("I will come to you"). Hence "Christ in you the hope of glory".

5. Then we further see in Scripture, that God (the triune Godhead -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) dwells within the believer.

No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. (1 Jn 4:12,13)

So how can any conclude from all this that "Jesus is the Holy Spirit"?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Spirit Holds the Titles of “Father” and “son”.

If one seek to, and understand the concepts of Truth given to us in scripture, one must approach them from the standpoint of mental honesty which is the definition of the Greek word haplotes translated as "simplicity
2 Corinthians 11:3 "But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ”.

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, (YHWH) and the Word was God. (YHWH)

Knowing that the Word is (YHWH). now we can read John clearly, and with simplicity.

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the (YHWH), and the (YHWH) was with (YHWH) and the (YHWH) was (YHWH).

Or, we can read it this way,

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Father, (YHWH), and the,(YHWH) "Son" was with the Father (YHWH/I AM) and the (YHWH) Son was the Father (YHWH).

Do this sound like confusion? Or do this sound like scripture? let's see.

Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he”.

John 1:1 states some one was "WITH" ... but Who?

Isaiah 41:4 states the LORD all cap is the "First" and he said that he is "With" the last. knowing this we can safetly say that the one "WITH" him in Isaiah 41:4 is the same one "With" him in John 1:1 in the begining, which is the Word or the Last. but one other thing he said that "I" the LORD is "he". is he the LORD all cap is saying that he is the Word too? YES, can we prove this in scripture, let's see.

Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

"Also" ,means in addition too. but the LORD said "I" which is a single desigination is the "Father" and the "Son".

ok my trinitarian friends, please how the LORD, all cap is the First and is "ALSO" the Last.

welling to hear your response.

PICJAG.