JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

so again we can take this as you cannot answer.... :D .... (smile)... Oh well.

But you will, all of us will see God/the Lord Jesus "FACE" to "FACE", at his Judgment seat. Revelation 2:23 "And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Jeremiah 17:10 "I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings. (which is works).

see dave the one who "searcheth the reins and hearts" is the same one who you and all of us will stand in JUDGMENT in front of. listen, Revelation 20:12 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Yes, it's the SAME ONE person, the one who judge, gives us according to our "WORKS". listen, Romans 14:11 "For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
Romans 14:12 "So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Hold it, stop the press, "every knee bow, and every tongue shall confess/swear". he said EVERY knee bow unto "ME". me is one person. well....... who is this me that "EVERY" knee shall bow and "EVERY" Tongue shall confess/swear to? who is this "ME"?". the apostle Paul said, "So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God". so the me, single PERSON is God. let's IDENTIFY God. Revelation 20:12 above by the writer there said, "stand before God". so who is this God that is me, who we all must "Bow" the Knee, and "Confess with the "Tongue" to?.

Let's check the record. Isaiah 45:21 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. (Oh that's the "me" who is God, "The LORD, one PERSON", to trinitarian, better known as the Father..... let's go on and see.
Isaiah 45:22 "Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. (so there's the God)
Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear".

so, the LORD, all caps, is the God who is "ME" who that EVERY knee shall bow, and Every Tongue confess to. ok, that's straightforward, the scriptures don't lie. but... but ... but and that's with one "t". but this,

Philippians 2:10 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; (OK, we got the knee part, what about the tongue? lets go on,

Philippians 2:11 "And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father". (oh there's the tongue, but it said "to the glory of the Father", scripture, John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. (SAY WHAT... :eek: with thine "OWNSELF" ... before the world was?. what was that? .... Spirit with all power. scripture, Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth". why is this? "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily". for when he shared, "diversified" himself in flesh he G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') himself while in that flesh.
Wait a minute, before the world was, was not God "Complete", which fulness means. but now in that body, all the fulness dwells........ let's see, John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God". (smile).. :D yea .... buddy. so what was full then in Spirit is now full in flesh and bones, in a body. and he, or the "ME" we will see "his" face, not their faces, but his, singular, "FACE", (FACE to FACE). scripture, Revelation 22:3 "And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: Revelation 22:4 "And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads".

"his", "his", "his" how many is "his" ...... :D that's right "ONE", yea buddy. yes one ... better known as "1".

and he said "his", "his", "his" NAME shall be in their foreheads. scripture, Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
HOLD IT. did he not say, "I will write upon him the name of my God"... did he not say that?. but what also did he say? "I will write upon him my new name. ", LOL, LOL, LOL, my, my, my. "MY" new name", of MY GOD. what did Thomas say again? "MY Lord, and "MY" God. Thomas just told us who the "ME" the "GOD" is.... (right in your face, "FACE" to "FACE", John 20:28. and by writting "his" new name on us, he, JESUS, just told you that he is the ONLY TRUE GOD. :cool:

who can we teach doctrine to? Isaiah 28:9b "them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

I suggest one re-read this post for perfect clarity, because it makes it very plain as to who the Lord Jesus really is. the ONE TRUE and LIVING GOD.

see dave we can explain "diversified Oneness" anytime, any place, anywhere.

PICJAG.
OK, Moses saw God face to face. Jacob saw God face to face. And Jesus says nobody has ever seen the Father. Would you rather call Jesus, Moses, and Jacob liars than admit you and your people are liars?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, Moses saw God face to face. Jacob saw God face to face. And Jesus says nobody has ever seen the Father. Would you rather call Jesus, Moses, and Jacob liars than admit you and your people are liars?
see post #531, see Post #531, see post #531, see Post #531.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

PICJAG.
Jesus says nobody has seen the Father. Moses spoke face to face with God, as did Jacob. They did not speak to the Father, or Jesus is lying. They spoke to the Son instead. You cannot refute this.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 14:8 "Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
John 14:9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

See again John 14:8 & 9.. See again John 14:8 & 9.. See again John 14:8 & 9.. See again John 14:8 & 9..

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

John 14:8 "Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
John 14:9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

See again John 14:8 & 9.. See again John 14:8 & 9.. See again John 14:8 & 9.. See again John 14:8 & 9..

PICJAG.
This is an attempt to avoid what I've said numerous times. Jesus says nobody has seen the Father. Moses spoke face to face with God, as did Jacob. They did not speak to the Father, or Jesus is lying. They spoke to the Son instead. You cannot refute this.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is an attempt to avoid what I've said numerous times. Jesus says nobody has seen the Father. Moses spoke face to face with God, as did Jacob. They did not speak to the Father, or Jesus is lying. They spoke to the Son instead. You cannot refute this.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

PICJAG.
Jesus says nobody has seen the Father. Moses spoke face to face with God, as did Jacob. They did not speak to the Father, or Jesus is lying. They spoke to the Son instead.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

PICJAG.
Jesus says nobody has seen the Father. Moses spoke face to face with God, as did Jacob. They did not speak to the Father, or Jesus is lying. They spoke to the Son instead.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
see post #548....:D

D

Dave L

see post #548....:D
The solution is simple. All you need to do is accept what the Bible says. If the people of the OT were seeing God, the Almighty God, and Jesus said that no one has ever seen the Father (John 6:46), then they were seeing God Almighty but not the Father. It was someone else in the Godhead. I suggest that they were seeing the Word before He became incarnate. In other words, they were seeing Jesus - compare John 8:58 with Exodus 3:14 above.

Matt Slick. (n.d.). The Plurality Study.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The solution is simple. All you need to do is accept what the Bible says.
this is the most intelligent thing you have said all day, thake your advive.
If the people of the OT were seeing God, the Almighty God, and Jesus said that no one has ever seen the Father (John 6:46),
see post #531.
then they were seeing God Almighty but not the Father.
do not your doctrine say the Father is a person in your trinity?... :D
It was someone else in the Godhead
ERROR, there is no one else in the Godhead. :eek:
I suggest that they were seeing the Word before He became incarnate. In other words, they were seeing Jesus
another ERROR, they did not see Jesus for Jesus is the Spirit, hence the reason why the apperances in the burning bush, the cloudy pillar ect... no one saw the Spirit, the "Holy" Spirit. ... :eek:

now you might say why not say seeing JESUS, because the "NAME was not yet given,, LOL. did you not know that he is SPIRIT?... :p you can't see a Spirit. :oops:

what they saw in the OT was simply a apperance in another form. be it fire, or a cloud... ect. NOT the Spirit.

how hard it is.... to teach those on milk. but the nursery is open..... :D

PICJAG

compare Isaiah 6:1-4 to John 12:4 the SAME one PERSON.

D

Dave L

this is the most intelligent thing you have said all day, thake your advive.

see post #531.

do not your doctrine say the Father is a person in your trinity?... :D

ERROR, there is no one else in the Godhead. :eek:

another ERROR, they did not see Jesus for Jesus is the Spirit, hence the reason why the apperances in the burning bush, the cloudy pillar ect... no one saw the Spirit, the "Holy" Spirit. ... :eek:

now you might say why not say seeing JESUS, because the "NAME was not yet given,, LOL. did you not know that he is DPIRIT?... :p you can't see a Spirit. :oops:

what they saw in the OT was simply a apperance in another form. be it fire, or a cloud... ect. NOT the Spirit.

how hard it is.... to teach those on milk. but the nursery is open..... :D

PICJAG

compare Isaiah 6:1-4 to John 12:4 the SAME one PERSON.
Scripture says. “But He answered, “You cannot see My face, for no one can see Me and live.”” (Exodus 33:20) (HCSB)

Jesus says no man has seen the Father. “No one has ever seen God. The One and Only Son — the One who is at the Father’s side — He has revealed Him.” (John 1:18) (HCSB)

But; “The LORD spoke with Moses face to face, just as a man speaks with his friend. Then Moses would return to the camp, but his assistant, the young man Joshua son of Nun, would not leave the inside of the tent.” (Exodus 33:11) (HCSB)

So Moses must have been speaking to the preincarnate Son who is at the Father’s side who reveals Him.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture says people cannot see God. “But He answered, “You cannot see My face, for no one can see Me and live.”” (Exodus 33:20) (HCSB)
see post #531 again.
Jesus says no man has seen the Father. “No one has ever seen God. The One and Only Son — the One who is at the Father’s side — He has revealed Him.” (John 1:18) (HCSB)
see post #531 again.
So Moses must have been speaking to the preincarnate Son who is at the Father’s side who reveals Him.
must have? ERROR, no he was speaking to the Spirit..... :D the another of GOD his diversified self was not incarnate until John 1:1. there is no such thing as a preincarnate Son. if so give book chapter, and verse. :)
“The LORD spoke with Moses face to face" Jesus says "no man has seen the Father" Solution? Moses spoke to the eternal Son.
see again Post #531

if you keep on asking the same question, we will keep on giving you the same answer.... LOL.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

see post #531 again.

see post #531 again.

must have? ERROR, no he was speaking to the Spirit..... :D the another of GOD his diversified self was not incarnate until John 1:1. there is no such thing as a preincarnate Son. if so give book chapter, and verse. :)

see again Post #531

if you keep on asking the same question, we will keep on giving you the same answer.... LOL.

PICJAG.
Jesus says nobody has seen the Father. Moses spoke face to face with God, as did Jacob. They did not speak to the Father, or Jesus is lying. They spoke to the Son instead. You cannot refute this.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
see again Post #531

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

this is the most intellegent thing you have said all day.
But you cannot do this. You are bound by a denominational ball and chain. And probably have more crow to eat than the rest of your life will allow for.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have, now back to the question

Revelation 2:23 "And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Jeremiah 17:10 "I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

is this the same person yes or no?.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

I have, now back to the question

Revelation 2:23 "And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Jeremiah 17:10 "I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

is this the same person yes or no?.

PICJAG.
God is three persons. How does your "proof texts" prove he is only one person?