JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The three Persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit, as spoken of much in the New Testament, especially John's Gospel and John's First Epistle - should indeed be distinguished.

D

Dave L

no, You still have an insurmountable problems with God as three distinct persons throughout the Bible"
sorry dave, there is no 3 persons. and as stated before, show scripture that says the voice from heaven, there at the baptism is God the Father voice? book chapter and verse please.

and your, "The Mount of Transfiguration = two distinct persons called God". ERROR, not two, nor three ... "distinct" person, but one person "intrinsically" shared in flesh. ... (smile).

see dave it only two of the same one entity call God, not three. this is why you can never reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24. :D

see we can explain "diversified Oneness", and reconcile the scriptures perfectly, but you cannot.
we suggest you re-read Post#716 again.

since you could not reconcile your Post #4 in roles with your own belifs you cannot qualify to correct us in diversified Oneness. by your own words you condemned your ownself.

now if you can reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:22 then there is hope.... :cool:

PICJAG
You cannot refute the doctrine of the trinity with modalism. So you plow the same rut, only now depicting God as crazy, with a split personality. Try telling any psychiatrist their patient with a split personality really isn't crazy, they're just "diversified".

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
You cannot refute the doctrine of the trinity with modalism. So you plow the same rut, only now depicting God as crazy, with a split personality. Try telling any psychiatrist their patient with a split personality really isn't crazy, they're just "diversified".
The Trinity - God in Three Persons - is deeply present in Scripture.

Reactions: Dave L

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the one whom many calls the Son is the "Holy Spirit" diversified in flesh.
What does "diversified in flesh" mean?

I'm trying to read through this thread, and I keep coming into language that I don't understand.

Can you explain it to me with Scriptural language?

Much love!
Mark

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
found it . . .

Question . . . The voice that spoke during Jesus' baptism, did it tell the truth?

Much love!
Mark
Just as much as this voice from heaven that spoke the truth.
Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I.
Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me".

Now, do the bible, the holy scriptures said that the voice from heaven is God's voice yes or no?

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does "diversified in flesh" mean?

I'm trying to read through this thread, and I keep coming into language that I don't understand.

Can you explain it to me with Scriptural language?

Much love!
Mark
sure, no problem. diversity is just another WORD for "Offspring".
scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star".

and the Greek definition of "Offspring" is,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock

and the expression of the "ANOTHER" or the "OFFSPRING", or the "Diversity" of God is expressed in the Greek word "G243 allos, which means, " a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort".

the "numerical difference" is the another of oneself. and the ""sort" is in the same NATURE. BINGO, there is the "diversity" of the one true God shared in flesh.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@marks
My sources for these definitions are
Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words

Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

Just as much as this voice from heaven that spoke the truth.
Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I.
Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me".

Now, do the bible, the holy scriptures said that the voice from heaven is God's voice yes or no?

PICJAG.
What you are presenting is an image of God that is like "Norman Bates" in the Alfred Hitchcock thriller "Psycho". Where Norman had a split ["diversified oneness"] personality. Who spoke sometimes as the "mother". And then at times as "Norman". This is not only blasphemous, it is worse than the typical Oneness doctrine of modalism.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, "diversified oneness" means God has a split personality and is crazy.
No split, just "shared"... :cool:

PICJAG,

any reconciling on John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24. dave we're going to put this before you all the time.

so, at least you can "rightly divide" the word of TRUTH.

D

Dave L

No split, just "shared"... :cool:

PICJAG,

any reconciling on John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24. dave we're going to put this before you all the time.

so, at least you can "rightly divide" the word of TRUTH.
Again; What you are presenting is an image of God that is like "Norman Bates" in the Alfred Hitchcock thriller "Psycho". Where Norman had a split ["diversified oneness"] personality. Who spoke sometimes as the "mother". And then at times as "Norman". This is not only blasphemous, it is worse than the typical Oneness doctrine of modalism.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you are presenting is an image of God that is like "Norman Bates" in the Alfred Hitchcock thriller "Psycho". Where Norman had a split ["diversified oneness"] personality. Who spoke sometimes as the "mother". And then at times as "Norman". This is not only blasphemous, it is worse than the typical Oneness doctrine of modalism.
you say....... :D

no answer to John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24?............
PICJAG

D

Dave L

you say....... :D

no answer to John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24?............
PICJAG
I'm not wasting my time arguing scripture with you. I'm past that, and now pointing out how your scheme is worse than your predecessors.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
dave, you can call diversified oneness all the names you can come up with. but until you or one of your fellow believer can answer or reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 as the same person, your points are mute.... NOTHING.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

dave, you can call diversified oneness all the names you can come up with. but until you or one of your fellow believer can answer or reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 as the same person, your points are mute.... NOTHING.

PICJAG.
You are depicting God as having a split personality.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not wasting my time arguing scripture with you. I'm past that, and now pointing out how your scheme is worse than your predecessors.
who's arguing? what's the problem is you cannot reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 as the same person. because if you do, by telling the truth it would destroy your trinity belief.

PICJAG

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sure, no problem. diversity is just another WORD for "Offspring".
scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star".

and the Greek definition of "Offspring" is,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock

and the expression of the "ANOTHER" or the "OFFSPRING", or the "Diversity" of God is expressed in the Greek word "G243 allos, which means, " a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort".

the "numerical difference" is the another of oneself. and the ""sort" is in the same NATURE. BINGO, there is the "diversity" of the one true God shared in flesh.

PICJAG.
You've really lost me on this, I'm sorry!

I guess what I'm getting here is this:

diversity is just another WORD for "Offspring"

If this is the case, then again, how are we not talking about a Father and a Son?

The voice which spoke during Jesus' baptism, did it speak truth?

Much love!
mark

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've really lost me on this, I'm sorry!

I guess what I'm getting here is this:

diversity is just another WORD for "Offspring"

If this is the case, then again, how are we not talking about a Father and a Son?

The voice which spoke during Jesus' baptism, did it speak truth?

Much love!
mark
no worries