JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you could understand them, I would not need to teach you what they mean, only to have it rejected by your denominational beliefs.
it's not a matter of anyone rejecting anything. it's just your point of view.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

it's not a matter of anyone rejecting anything. it's just your point of view.

PICJAG.
It is documented history. I learned about you from reading history and all of the errors you hold dear.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is documented history. I learned about you from reading history and all of the errors you hold dear.
well here's a time in HISTORY that you can "CORRECT" any ERRORS.

because those scriptures relates to and Identify who the TWO witness are. see, history is there, and these scriptures helps us to understand the Godhead, (as to who the person of God that came in flesh) ..... which is our topic of discussion.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

well here's a time in HISTORY that you can "CORRECT" any ERRORS.

because those scriptures relates to and Identify who the TWO witness are. see, history is there, and these scriptures helps us to understand the Godhead, (as to who the person of God that came in flesh) ..... which is our topic of discussion.

PICJAG.
History is loud and clear about you and your doctrines. And even the AOG gave your group the boot calling you heretics in 1945.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
History is loud and clear about you and your doctrines. And even the AOG gave your group the boot calling you heretics in 1945.
so you have no clue as to who the two witness are?. they are given in these two verses. here is your big chance to give the "Diversified Oneness" the boot too...... :D

what you say?...... here is your big chance to engrave your name in the "HISTORY" books with your church fathers......

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

so you have no clue as to who the two witness are?. they are given in these two verses. here is your big chance to give the "Diversified Oneness" the boot too...... :D

what you say?...... here is your big chance to engrave your name in the "HISTORY" books with your church fathers......

PICJAG.
Recent history also condemns you as a heretic according to the AOG response to oneness in 1945.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
as to a one being a heretic, I have spoke of more scriptures than you. so if we would add up the scriptural use I would not be the one considered a heretic.
even the devil can quote scripture hes being doing it all over these forums, so it means nothing.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
even the devil can quote scripture hes being doing it all over these forums, so it means nothing.
you're right he has been quoting scripture, and history, but just incorrect in scriptures, and incorrect history.

thank you.

PICJAC.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Recent history also condemns you as a heretic according to the AOG response to oneness in 1945.
well your Post #590 and your Post #4, say different...... :D.

I believe, and is thinking about starting a topic called, "Reverse Modalism", the trinity conspiracy in deception. this lie has been running for a long time. and you do know why a lie is "running"? ..... because it knows it don't have long to live...... :D

your posts as mention will be a good starting point.

PICJAG.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
you're right he has been quoting scripture, and history, but just incorrect in scriptures, and incorrect history.

thank you.

PICJAC.
no he quotes them just the same as everyone else to deceive men.

Mat 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

D

Dave L

well your Post #590 and your Post #4, say different...... :D.

I believe, and is thinking about starting a topic called, "Reverse Modalism", the trinity conspiracy in deception. this lie has been running for a long time. and you do know why a lie is "running"? ..... because it knows it don't have long to live...... :D

your posts as mention will be a good starting point.

PICJAG.
You cannot refute history, only suppress it.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no he quotes them just the same as everyone else to deceive men.

Mat 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply. second, I believe we was correct, he only quotes. he said, "for it is written", but just incorrect "IN" in them.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot refute history, only suppress it.
dave you seems like a scared man. refute history?, no not history, just the people who painted it. :eek:

you're worried about history. forget history, press toward the HIGH Calling in Jesus Christ. listen, Philippians 3:12 "Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3:13 "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

Philippians 3:14 "I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:15 "Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
Philippians 3:16 "Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.

we cain't walk by the same rule when one bring those thing from .... history :D He said, "forgetting those things which are behind". that history is "behind" you, forget it. the word is today. listen, Hebrews 3:7 "Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice"

To day, "To Day", not some church history, which is always changing. you have the History of God in your little hot hands, call the bible.

PICJAG.

Amos 3:3 "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?" ...... :D

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We're about "TO DAY". hear his voice ... "to day". LISTEN to his voice, as it have been said, even a first grader can answer this. Isaiah 44:24 is the Lord Jesus who made all things. who is the same person who is stated in John 1:3 that made all things.

that's first grade in Christ..... :)

any trinitarian disagree, if so post your reply to the question.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

dave you seems like a scared man. refute history?, no not history, just the people who painted it. :eek:

you're worried about history. forget history, press toward the HIGH Calling in Jesus Christ. listen, Philippians 3:12 "Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3:13 "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

Philippians 3:14 "I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:15 "Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
Philippians 3:16 "Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.

we cain't walk by the same rule when one bring those thing from .... history :D He said, "forgetting those things which are behind". that history is "behind" you, forget it. the word is today. listen, Hebrews 3:7 "Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice"

To day, "To Day", not some church history, which is always changing. you have the History of God in your little hot hands, call the bible.

PICJAG.

Amos 3:3 "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?" ...... :D
Here's some of your history from documented sources.(More to follow).

Modalistic Monarchianism (CHRISTIANITY). A slight variation of »monarchianism that held that God manifested himself in three different modes throughout history. According to this view, since God is a single entity not three persons, as traditional Christianity teaches, he manifested himself first as being the Father, or Creator. At the »incarnation, he became the Son (see »patripassianism). And as the Holy Spirit, God is the sanctifier, teacher, and comforter of the church. Monarchianism was condemned as being heretical because it failed to distinguish between the single essence of the Godhead and the three persons of the »Trinity.

Nichols, L. A., Mather, G. A., & Schmidt, A. J. (2006). In Encyclopedic Dictionary of Cults, Sects, and World Religions (p. 423). Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's some of your history from documented sources.(More to follow).

Modalistic Monarchianism (CHRISTIANITY). A slight variation of »monarchianism that held that God manifested himself in three different modes throughout history. According to this view, since God is a single entity not three persons, as traditional Christianity teaches, he manifested himself first as being the Father, or Creator. At the »incarnation, he became the Son (see »patripassianism). And as the Holy Spirit, God is the sanctifier, teacher, and comforter of the church. Monarchianism was condemned as being heretical because it failed to distinguish between the single essence of the Godhead and the three persons of the »Trinity.

Nichols, L. A., Mather, G. A., & Schmidt, A. J. (2006). In Encyclopedic Dictionary of Cults, Sects, and World Religions (p. 423). Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan.
so again we can take this as you cannot answer the question.

ATTENTION, ATTENTION, calling all, and any TRUE trinitarian, come one come all. we need to reconcile Isaiah 44:24 and John 1:3. and be honest about it, is this the same person? yea or nay.

or one can reconcile Revelation 2:23 and Jeremiah 11:20 as who the person that triest the reins and the heart, and will give unto every man according to their works. is this the same person? yea or nay

or is there any TRUE trinitarians who can reconcile Philippians 2:10 & 11 and Isaiah 45:23 as to this being the same person. yea or nay.

Matthew 5:37 "But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil". (LOL, LOL, LOL) no more cut and past from any church history...:eek:

these are just a few scriptures that needs our attention to in reconciliation in the scriptures

Amos 3:3 "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?"

Thanks to any TRUE trinitarians in advance.

PS @dave, no need to reply untill you have reconcile your Post #4 with your Post #590 ..... :D dave, "let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil". :D

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

ATTENTION, ATTENTION, calling all, and any TRUE trinitarian, come one come all. we need to reconcile Isaiah 44:24 and John 1:3. and be honest about it, is this the same person? yea or nay.

or one can reconcile Revelation 2:23 and Jeremiah 11:20 as who the person that triest the reins and the heart, and will give unto every man according to their works. is this the same person? yea or nay

or is there any TRUE trinitarians who can reconcile Philippians 2:10 & 11 and Isaiah 45:23 as to this being the same person. yea or nay.

Matthew 5:37 "But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil". (LOL, LOL, LOL) no more cut and past from any church history...:eek:

these are just a few scriptures that needs our attention to in reconciliation in the scriptures

Amos 3:3 "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?"

Thanks to any TRUE trinitarians in advance.

PS @dave, no need to reply untill you have reconcile your Post #4 with your Post #590 ..... :D dave, "let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil". :D

PICJAG.
Sabellianism (also known as Modalism; [Oneness]): a third- and fourth-century heresy that denied the existence of the three distinct persons of the Godhead, arguing instead that Father, Son, and Holy Spirit were different modes of the one God.

Waltke, B. K., Houston, J. M., & Moore, E. (2010). The Psalms as Christian Worship: A Historical Commentary (p. 580). Grand Rapids, MI; Cambridge, U.K.: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No. Jacob and Word/2nd Person of the Trinity.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. Jacob and Word/2nd Person of the Trinity.
First thanks for the reply
second Incorrect on all.

Isaiah 44:24 and John 1:3 = SAME PERSON. there is only ONE "MAKER" of all things.

Revelation 2:23 and Jeremiah 11:20 = SAME PERSON.

Philippians 2:10 & 11 and Isaiah 45:23 = SAME PERSON

so your total score is O ....... (smile)... NEXT.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now the extra Bouns Question,
Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood.

is this letter here, Revelation, is it from ONE person or Three Persons? ... :D

PICJAG.