JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the reply
second Incorrect on all.

Isaiah 44:24 and John 1:3 = SAME PERSON. there is only ONE "MAKER" of all things.

Revelation 2:23 and Jeremiah 11:20 = SAME PERSON.

Philippians 2:10 & 11 and Isaiah 45:23 = SAME PERSON

so your total score is O ....... (smile)... NEXT.

PICJAG.

Cherry picking and spending,

The chapter was written to Isaac.

Israel the Chosen
44 “But now listen, Jacob, my servant,
Israel, whom I have chosen.

Jerusalem to Be Inhabited
24 “This is what the Lord says—
your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cherry picking and spending,

The chapter was written to Isaac.

Israel the Chosen
44 “But now listen, Jacob, my servant,
Israel, whom I have chosen.

Jerusalem to Be Inhabited
24 “This is what the Lord says—
your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb:
first thanks for the reply, second, who it was written to ... us the redeemed. but that's beside the point. who is the redeemer and the saviour who made all things?. for the one who made all things is the saviour of all things.

but instead of arguing, we're interested in TRUTH Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
Titus 2:14 "Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works". now we got the redeemer settled.

ok CoreIssue, if you think we're cherry picking, here's a cherry just for you to pick. as the topic states, "Jesus is the Holy Spirit". remember, .... John 1:3? "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made".

so many ah Christians miss that second half of this verse, let us key in on it...
"without him was not any thing made that was made"

do you know what this means? do you know the implication of what was said in that verse?. apparently not. let's get educated God style. anything that was made he, the one in John 1:3, made it... correct. now this,
Job 33:4 "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life". (STOP the press), say what!

WHO "MADE Job? ... the Spirit of God meaning God himself, because God is "a" Spirit. which means the "PERSON" in John 1:3 is the Spirit, which means the "LORD" all cap in Isaiah 44:24 is the Spirit, the Holy Spirit. BINGO, Oop's there it is..... :p the Holy Spirit is the "MAKER" of all things. ... oh well. when the Lord said that they was hard hearted, and stiff necked, he was not lying. Ray Charles can see this.

what are the scriptures saying? the one whom many calls the Son is the "Holy Spirit" diversified in flesh. many who calls the Father is the "HOLY SPIRIT" without flesh. for if it was the Spirit who made Job, (and it was), and everyone else, because the scriptures plainly say, "without him was not any thing made that was made", which means JESUS, the Word in John 1:3 is the "Holy Spirit" without any doubt. this is according to the scriptures. many Christian say, "well show it to me in the bible". well there it is in the bible.

my God don't we even try to put scriptures together to get the big picture. did not the scripture say, Isaiah 28:10 "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little". here a little, and there a little? sound like Cherry Picking to us. ....... :D man oh man. as the verse before this one above, tells it all. Isaiah 28:9 "Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts".

we suggest you start Cherry picking and be weaned from "MILK"........ :eek:

so CoreIssue, pick this cherry, reconcile Job 33:4 with John 1:3 ....... :oops:.
or any TRUTHFUL trinitarian can answer.

PICJAG.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, who it was written to ... us the redeemed. but that's beside the point. who is the redeemer and the saviour who made all things?. for the one who made all things is the saviour of all things.

but instead of arguing, we're interested in TRUTH Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
Titus 2:14 "Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works". now we got the redeemer settled.

ok CoreIssue, if you think we're cherry picking, here's a cherry just for you to pick. as the topic states, "Jesus is the Holy Spirit". remember, .... John 1:3? "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made".

so many ah Christians miss that second half of this verse, let us key in on it...
"without him was not any thing made that was made"

do you know what this means? do you know the implication of what was said in that verse?. apparently not. let's get educated God style. anything that was made he, the one in John 1:3, made it... correct. now this,
Job 33:4 "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life". (STOP the press), say what!

WHO "MADE Job? ... the Spirit of God meaning God himself, because God is "a" Spirit. which means the "PERSON" in John 1:3 is the Spirit, which means the "LORD" all cap in Isaiah 44:24 is the Spirit, the Holy Spirit. BINGO, Oop's there it is..... :p the Holy Spirit is the "MAKER" of all things. ... oh well. when the Lord said that they was hard hearted, and stiff necked, he was not lying. Ray Charles can see this.

what are the scriptures saying? the one whom many calls the Son is the "Holy Spirit" diversified in flesh. many who calls the Father is the "HOLY SPIRIT" without flesh. for if it was the Spirit who made Job, (and it was), and everyone else, because the scriptures plainly say, "without him was not any thing made that was made", which means JESUS, the Word in John 1:3 is the "Holy Spirit" without any doubt. this is according to the scriptures. many Christian say, "well show it to me in the bible". well there it is in the bible.

my God don't we even try to put scriptures together to get the big picture. did not the scripture say, Isaiah 28:10 "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little". here a little, and there a little? sound like Cherry Picking to us. ....... :D man oh man. as the verse before this one above, tells it all. Isaiah 28:9 "Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts".

we suggest you start Cherry picking and be weaned from "MILK"........ :eek:

so CoreIssue, pick this cherry, reconcile Job 33:4 with John 1:3 ....... :oops:.
or any TRUTHFUL trinitarian can answer.

PICJAG.

It was written to Isaac not us. But we gain value in reading it.

I already answered you.

God is not a single individual but a unity of three that work together.

I served on city Council. Five individuals working together as one Council. Five people making one decision at a time.

Many have tried to explain to you how the Trinity works but you don't.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was written to Isaac not us. But we gain value in reading it.

I already answered you.

God is not a single individual but a unity of three that work together.

I served on city Council. Five individuals working together as one Council. Five people making one decision at a time.

Many have tried to explain to you how the Trinity works but you don't.
first thanks for the response, second, we have told you that there is no trinity, it's made up by men. we have "SHOWED" you that there is no trinity.

God is a single "PERSON who "shared" himself in flesh.

Just think for a second ..... where do you think you, the spirit in your body came from? ... where? from him who gave it, God who is a "Spirit", who came to this earth whome he creaded in flesh. just think. you're a share of God in spirit that's, G2087 heteros in nature. but with him now in character or "characteristics". why do you think you're called his "son?" my God how hard is it to understand.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The Layer of the foundation of the Earth" and the One who "stretched out the heavens"

Witness #1.
Job 38:4 "Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding". here the one who laid the foundation of the EARTH said "I" a single person.

Job 9:8 "Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea".
(alone means BY HIMSELF ... one Person.)

witness #2.
Isaiah 51:13 "And forgettest the LORD thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor?
(the One who made all things, the one who stretched forth the heavens, is the SAME one Person who laid the foundations of the earth was "ALONE, by HIMSELF). that one Person who is the Spirit, the Holy Spirit is JESUS. the only TRUE and LIVING GOD.)

witness 33.
Hebrews 1:10 "And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands".

again we see the LORD is the Lord. how is that so? ..... "Diversity", "Diversity", "Diversity" :eek: :D

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Name of God? and his Titles.

a name is an Identifier, as to what and, or who you are. we need to clarify the "Truth" on God's Personal name and his identifying Titles.
the question is, what is God proper/PERSONAL name. is it Jehovah, English or Yahweh, in Hebrew. well it's neither, Jehovah, nor Yahweh. lets see how they derived those names from the tetragrammaton (YHWH or JHVH). The word "JEHOVAH" was formed by merging the three vowels (e, o, and a) into the Romanized (Latinized) four letter version JHVH to get, JeHoVaH. and the word "YAHWEH" was formed by merging the vowels (a, and e), into the four letter version to get, YaHWeH. so we have the English man made, and the Hebrew man made form of God's supposed unpronounced name. here is the mistake. they, (the translator), added vowels to the four letter consonant, to make up a name to pronounce. one can never add or take away from the WORD of God. they added vowels to give God a personal name to pronounce, because they knew that YHWH is a verb, and not a noun. why is this important? because verbs are not "NOUNS". and because the suppose name was lost, which the Jews said was forbidden to pronounce, they made a guess at the name where pointers should be. this was a grave mistake on their part. when you add to the word of God you just put the noose around your neck. arbitrarily, the translators injected the vowels into the four letter consonant to come up with the names, "YaHWeH", and, "JeHoVaH".

but that's just the beginning of their problems. "who" someone is in name is not "what" they are in name.

Who vs What in Name.
When Moses asked God, "WHAT is your name, God gave Moses exactly what he asked for, no more, no less. let's look at this.

Exodus 3:13 "And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you".

here's problem #1. "I AM THAT I AM" or H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw) v. it is a "VERB". verbs are not NOUNS. Nouns identifies "WHO" you are in Name, verbs are actions words that identifies "WHAT" you're in Name. so the tetragrammaton is not God's Personal name.
example, if we was to ask "What is the First woman Name", many might say "Eve", and you would be in ERROR. why? because we asked "WHAT" is her name, not "WHO" she is in name.

the correct answer would be "Adam", yes Adam, because that's "WHAT" she is in name. scripture, Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created". what the woman was an "Adam" meaning mankind. that's "WHAT" she is in name, and not "WHO" she is in name. see the diffrence now?

so "I AM THAT I AM" or JeHoVaH nor YaHWeH, from the tetragrammaton is not God's personal Name as to "WHO" he is in name.

so those names are false, verbs are not nouns. next we will examine the TITLES, "LORD", and "Lord".

PICJAG.

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
again we see the LORD is the Lord. how is that so? ..... "Diversity", "Diversity", "Diversity"

“False”! “False”! “False”!

There are no capital letters in the Hebrew language. In the KJV, the printer is warning the English reader that when the word “LORD” is written in all capital letters it denotes YHWH or JEHOVAH. Your theory of “diversity” will NOT WASH with Scripture.

Your theory of “diversified oneness” you claim is that the Godhead is “shared.” Again, ERROR! The Bible teaches the Father is God, the Son is God, the Holy Spirit is God. Three distinct persons existing in the plurality yet one as in unity.

Here is a Bomb Shell I’ll throw at you and see how you can get around it.

Isaiah 42:8 reads
“I am YHWH / JEHOVAH: and that is my name, and my GLORY will I NOT GIVE (share) to ANOTHER, neither my praise to graven images.”

To God Be The Glory

Last edited:

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so "I AM THAT I AM" or JeHoVaH nor YaHWeH, from the tetragrammaton is not God's personal Name as to "WHO" he is in name.
so those names are false,

So when God said, “YHWH or JEHOVAH is my name” in Isaiah 42:8 you say He is a liar because you know more than He? What AUDACITY!

If you ask me, “I AM THAT I AM” is WHAT God is, that is, He is the existing ONE, for that is the meaning of "I am that I am," and YHWH / JEHOVAH is His name as He declares in Isaiah 42:8.

What you are really doing is speak in semantics same as you do with your “diversified oneness” gospel.

To God Be The Glory

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“False”! “False”! “False”!

There are no capital letters in the Hebrew language. In the KJV, the printer is warning the English reader that when the word “LORD” is written in all capital letters it denotes YHWH or JEHOVAH. Your theory of “diversity” will NOT WASH with Scripture.

Your theory of “diversified oneness” you claim is that the Godhead is “shared.” Again, ERROR! The Bible teaches the Father is God, the Son is God, the Holy Spirit is God. Three distinct persons existing in the plurality yet one as in unity.

Here is a Bomb Shell I’ll throw at you and see how you can get around it.

Isaiah 42:8 reads
“I am YHWH / JEHOVAH: and that is my name, and my GLORY will I NOT GIVE (share) to ANOTHER, neither my praise to graven images.”

To God Be The Glory
First thanks for the reply.
second, Neither are there any vowels in the hebrew then. third, the bible do not teach any Father or son and Holy Spirit as a unity, that’s false.

Now your suppose to be bombshell? .. lol, it’s not even a drop in the bucket. We can answer you several ways but lets be direct and simple. you used,

Isaiah 42:8 "I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images". ok let's see.

Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones”.

Jun2u, you should be familiar with this verse, or should be. It is the prophecy of the Lord Jesus after he instituted the Lord’s supper found in, Matthew 26:31 "Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad”.

This is the Lord Jesus right, ... right, listen, John 13:31 "Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him". (Oop's, now remember you said the son is separate, hence another, but let's see)
John 13:32 "If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him".

Now this,
John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was".

Now you said God give not his glory to another RIGHT. Did he not glorify the Lord JESUS? Yes. Now back to Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones”.

See that phrase, “the man that is my fellow” what do fellow here means in the Hebrew? And what it can be translated as? Lets see.

Fellow: H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

ANOTHER? Yes "another", this is what I have been preaching? The Lord Jesus is the “ANOTHER” G243, allos, of God in flesh. how by being the equal "share per phil 2:6. .... :D

And the word “another” means a NUMERICAL Difference, (my source the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words). Another of the SAME, SAME, SAME, “SORT”. meaning another of God, in flesh or as Phil 2:6-8 states, the equal “SHARE” of God in Flesh…lol. This is too easy to understand. One have to pay someone to miss this, or is dishonest.

as said, even Ray Charles see this. so your bombshell turned out to be a dude. ... lol. Oh well, when will they see the light.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So when God said, “YHWH or JEHOVAH is my name” in Isaiah 42:8 you say He is a liar because you know more than He? What AUDACITY!

If you ask me, “I AM THAT I AM” is WHAT God is, that is, He is the existing ONE, for that is the meaning of "I am that I am," and YHWH / JEHOVAH is His name as He declares in Isaiah 42:8.

What you are really doing is speak in semantics same as you do with your “diversified oneness” gospel.

To God Be The Glory
did you not read Isaiah 52:6 "Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I".

well Jun2u, Isaiah 52 comes after chapter 42 ... o_O and in 52 he God the LORD said, "his people, shall, shall, shall, is a future tense designation, "SHALL KNOW his name", meaning his personal have not yet been given. but in that "DAY" his people shall know his name... and it aint JEHOVAH .. lol
do you know that "DAY?" we believe not, but if you want to know just ask.

see Jun2u, "HIS" people know his NAME, not a stranger.... :cool: but his PEOPLE. for his people hear his voice..... :p no semantics here only his People KNOW his name, WHY and How? because he told us..

now a test. just an example, if you tell someone that your name is Jun2u, and they call you sally will you answer? especially after you told them your name is Jun2u. are you getting this?

as said, if you want to know in that "DAY" God name, just ask. ... :D
PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jun2u
why haven't you answerd the bombshells that has already exploded? the John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 reconcile bombshell?

or the Revelation 2:23 & Jeremiah 17:10 reconcile bombshell?

or the Philippians 2:10 & 11 and the Isaiah 45:23 reconcile bombshell?

looking to hear from you.

PICJAG.

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as said, if you want to know in that "DAY" God name, just ask. ... :D

PICJAG

Seeing that God said there is no other God beside Him that would mean He does not have a name. To have a name is to distinguish Himself from other gods, just as 101G is distinguishable from Jun2u. Therefore, I do not believe man will know His name.

However, God revealed Himself as Alpha and Omega, the first and the last; King of Kings and Lord of Lords; Faithful and True; the Word; and Jesus. If I missed any can’t remember all.

To God Be The Glory

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seeing that God said there is no other God beside Him that would mean He does not have a name.
nope, he have a personal name, only his people know his name.
To have a name is to distinguish Himself from other gods, just as 101G is distinguishable from Jun2u. Therefore, I do not believe man will know His name.
Let's see if Man know God name...John 17:6 "I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word".
see Jun2u, the men that are given to Christ know his name, "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call." Joel 2:32
now this, what did Ananias of Damascus tell Saul, now Paul? let's see. Acts 22:16 "And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord".

Hold it, Joel said, "whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD", but Ananias of Damascus said, "calling on the name of the Lord". so the "LORD" and the "Lord" must have the same name. :eek:

but the apostle said, Romans 10:14 "How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?". well you have heard, so no excuse... :D
However, God revealed Himself as Alpha and Omega, the first and the last; King of Kings and Lord of Lords; Faithful and True; the Word; and Jesus. If I missed any can’t remember all.
missed any?, revealed Himself?, this is why ye know not his name. all of these are titles. understand, the personal name of God is "Manifested" ...... :eek: meaning it was here before his flesh body manifested in the earth. did not the Lord "Manifested" his name? can he lie? of course not. read John 17:6 above again... :cool:

PICJAG

PS no answer to Post #711?.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
The “Lord” and the “LORD
The Son of man and the Son of God.

We know that God is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit, (John 4:24a), and God is LORD. but Jesus is "Lord". is this the same person? let's see

God is a Spirit, who came in flesh, natural flesh with “Blood”. but the million dollar question is how could God come in flesh and at the same time G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'), or to abase, or neutralize himself in flesh and still be God running the universe and everything else? He could not if he had neutralize himself of his Godly powers, For that’s what G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') means, listen, Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men”. here, no reputation, is G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'). so if he MADE himself G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') and he's the only one as the upc oneness states then this assessment fall flat on it's face. hence the reason why we state the TRUTH, God is a diversity of himself in flesh. that statement alone kills any kind of upc oneness, or any trinity doctrine too. God is "another" of himself in flesh.... think about it.

But in verse 6 of the same chapter it said, “ Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God”. there is no one who is God’s equal, but God himself. That’s right, only God himself. so how did God do it? a. being in likeness as a man, but b. yet still Spirit, as God almighty, running the universe and everything else?. how? answer, God “SHARED” himself in that flesh that he made in the woman Mary and “took” it on in the incarnation as the equal share of his OWNself. By being in flesh as the share of his own-self, now God wear the Title “Lord”, in the LIKENESS of a man. and still being God, because of the share, is still LORD, Spirit. Let’s make it clear.

God the Spirit, the Holy Spirit without flesh and blood is “LORD”. God the Spirit, the Holy Spirit with flesh and blood is “Lord”, let’s see it clearly.

#1. John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven”. THIS IS THE SON OF MAN

Son of Man is spirit that came from heaven, the “diversity”, or the offspring or the “equal share” or the “ANOTHER” G243 allos of God in flesh, he is Lord.

#2. 1 John 5:5 "Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
1 John 5:6 "This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth”. THIS IS THE SON OF GOD.
1 John 5:8 "And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one". STOP and think, it was the "spirit" 1, that came from heaven. 2, water is the body, the outward man, flesh. 3, blood, the life of all flesh. when one put all three together what do you get? a living SOUL, a man. hence the scripture, "THESE three are one, not they .. are one, but "THESE" are one.

Now, The Son of God is flesh that came by water and blood, which came out of Mary (the wonan). John 3:3 "Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 3:4 "Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
John 3:5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
John 3:6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Here we can clearly see that he, the diversified spirit of God which came by water and blood, (a woman, who is called MAN, just a female MAN), hence the title, "Son of Man". but that which is born (of a woman) is the Son of God, flesh, a body, that the son of man came in. This is how God, the son of man, is with us, by being found in a natural body of blood. Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us”. in flesh God is Lord. without flesh God is still "LORD". One of the many Supportive scriptures, Matthew 12:8 "For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day”. Oh.. the Son of Man is “Lord”. what about the Son of God is he Lord of the sabbath?
Or this, Matthew 24:30 "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Matthew 24:31 "And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other”.

But I thought that the elect belong to God, the “LORD?” let’s see Romans 8:33 "Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth”. or just one more, Colossians 3:12 "Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering"

Hold it is there two elect? No, is it two God’s NO. So the Lord, the son of man, is the LORD/God in flesh. let's see it.
1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. (see John 11:25).
1 Corinthians 15:46 "Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
1 Corinthians 15:47 "The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

And when the Lord came from heaven, then and only then was the name of God MANIFESTED in the earth.
John 17:6 "I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word”. (YEP, we got the name), "JESUS", Before he manifested the name, it was not given, so all those made up names in the OT given by men are false.

the Name came from heaven, God himself and only the one who have the name can bring the name… (smile).

So conclusion, he that came by water and blood manifested the name of God, “JESUS” who in flesh is Lord. So the Lord, (the son of Man from heaven) in a body of Flesh with blood is called the Christ the Son of God, the son of the LIVING God who is “LORD”, the ROOT, and the share or the "diversity" is the "OFFSPRING", (see Revelation 22:16). the same one person.

we suggest one re-read this post for clear clarity, and for edification.

PICJAG.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Plurality of God as his OWN Another.

"The ARM of God"

Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me".

STOP and think for a second. God's "OWN" ARM? what is this saying?. God's own arm is he himself.
ok, let's see God's OWN arm himself.

Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed".

not for argument, but deductive reasoning.... a God of two, who is the same one, not three ....

if I picked up a penny from off the floor, who picked up the penny? .... I did. my arm and hands is just as much of me as my legs and feet... correct. all my parts work as a whole. but God is a Spirit, without hands and feet, ect... but yet, God is a WHOLE, he's Spirit. now, if he don't have a phyical body, that means that body of Jesus is not God... correct? but what's in that body is God, and it can only be "Spirit", for God is a Spirit. Good so far. now this, Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?". the arm of WHO? the LORD, God.. right. how is God "arm" revealed? by flesh, right... so this flesh is the "OBJECTIVE" to the Spirit that's in it, which is the "SUBJECTIVE". remember, "therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me". now who or what is God "own" arm. HIM, right, listen.
Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him".

before we go any futher, God's ownARM is a he. if it his own arm, and is revealed as a "he" then it's God his ownself right. can one follow that line of reasoning. just based on the scriptures. HIS own ARM is he himself.

next we'll reason how "he" is his own ARM, but for now do anyone disagree with the scriptures or the reasoning given so far?

PICJAG.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Plurality of God as his OWN Another. II

"The ARM of God"

Picking up where we left off at, God's "OWN" arm is he, himself "shared" in flesh, as a man, with the title "Son". Isaiah chapter 53 makes proof of this assessment. and this is backed up in,
Philippians 2:6-8 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross".

here in Philippians chapter 2, the word of God not only confirms Isaiah chapter 53, but gives us the operation of how God is in flesh as the equal another of his "OWN"self.

premise #1. the word "Form" in verse 6 tells us how our Lord is "equal" with the Spirit GOD, or himself. it is the Greek word,
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

definition #2. gives us our Lord's nature, Spirit, for it is "equal" (with) the Spirit/God. but is rendered "spirit because it is now found in flesh.
but also it gives us the TYPE or KIND of nature that our Lord Jesus have, and it is found in the Root of this word which is,
G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n.
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something).
2. a part.
3. (as an adverb) partly, in part.
4. (as a participle) participating (i.e. the act of taking part in).
5. a piece (i.e. a limited portion).
6. (of location) a district.
7. (of livelihood) an occupation (i.e. as ones' portion in life).
8. a portion in Jesus (see John 13:8).
{literally or figuratively, in a wide application}
[from an obsolete but more primary form of μείρομαι mȇírȏmai “to get as a section or allotment”]
KJV: behalf, course, coast, craft, particular (+ -ly), part (+ -ly), piece, portion, respect, side, some sort(-what)

since we know that God is not in "parts" (separate natures) we must examine the term "a portion". the definition of "portion" as a verb is, "a part of a whole; an amount, section, or piece of something". and since we know that God is not a part, or a piece of himself, for if so he would be two Gods, which is seperation, or division in NATURE. so what's the answer to our Lord's Nature as to be "equal" with, not to, but with? the answer, "A Share". what is synonyms, or another word for "portion?" answer, "Share". so our Lord's Nature is the "equal Share" with, with, with, the Spirit/God. and having the same nature, but "shared" one in the same nature, now we have two of the same WHOLE or ONE. BINGO. two "shared", or ANOTHER of the SAME entities with the same one, "shared" nature,. this is what the Greeks calles G243 allos. this solves all the hard questions that most christian have about the Godhead.

so the Nature, not any person, we're zeroing in on, our Lord's NATURE, we'll get to his person later. but right now we're looking at his nature, is the SAME Nature.

so we have two natures, that is a "share" nature of ONE, that dwells in a flesh and blood body, so it's the same nature only in a form of flesh and blood, ("I and my father is One"). for there is no one equal with God, the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, but he himself. so it's him shared in that flesh that was born of the woman MARY.

now we come to the "PERSON" in that flesh and blood.
since God is a, a, a, a Spirit how can he be in that flesh body and at the same time every where at the same time. no problem. while he is the equal share of himself, he made himself "intrinsically in that Spatial, called a body". so what do intrinsic mean? belonging naturally; essential. belonging means, "be the rightful possession of", showing "OWNERSHIP". hence the reason why as equals in and or out of flesh, the Son, (in flesh, intrinsically), say to the Father, "MY" Father, MY Spirit which is in heaven. and the Father, (without flesh, intrinsically), say "MY" Son or MY Body, that's (on Earth). supportive scripture, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven". while our Lord was standing on Earth in a body, at the same time he was intrinsically in heaven at the same time. what a mighty God we serve.

so by "sharing" his OWN-self in flesh we have two entities of the same NATURE, but these two entities is the same one person "shared" as one. so it's the Spirit who hold the title "Father", (without flesh, or a body), and also why the "Son", (with a body), is called EVERLASTING FATHER in isaiah 9:6, and confirmed in 1 Timothy 6:16. because when the Kingdom is recieved up then God will be all in all... one whole, as Colossians 2:9 also confirms. boy all these confirmations.

next time the elimination of other popular doctrine when compared to "diversified oneness".

PICJAG

D

Dave L

The Plurality of God as his OWN Another. II

"The ARM of God"

Picking up where we left off at, God's "OWN" arm is he, himself "shared" in flesh, as a man, with the title "Son". Isaiah chapter 53 makes proof of this assessment. and this is backed up in,
Philippians 2:6-8 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross".

here in Philippians chapter 2, the word of God not only confirms Isaiah chapter 53, but gives us the operation of how God is in flesh as the equal another of his "OWN"self.

premise #1. the word "Form" in verse 6 tells us how our Lord is "equal" with the Spirit GOD, or himself. it is the Greek word,
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

definition #2. gives us our Lord's nature, Spirit, for it is "equal" (with) the Spirit/God. but is rendered "spirit because it is now found in flesh.
but also it gives us the TYPE or KIND of nature that our Lord Jesus have, and it is found in the Root of this word which is,
G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n.
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something).
2. a part.
3. (as an adverb) partly, in part.
4. (as a participle) participating (i.e. the act of taking part in).
5. a piece (i.e. a limited portion).
6. (of location) a district.
7. (of livelihood) an occupation (i.e. as ones' portion in life).
8. a portion in Jesus (see John 13:8).
{literally or figuratively, in a wide application}
[from an obsolete but more primary form of μείρομαι mȇírȏmai “to get as a section or allotment”]
KJV: behalf, course, coast, craft, particular (+ -ly), part (+ -ly), piece, portion, respect, side, some sort(-what)

since we know that God is not in "parts" (separate natures) we must examine the term "a portion". the definition of "portion" as a verb is, "a part of a whole; an amount, section, or piece of something". and since we know that God is not a part, or a piece of himself, for if so he would be two Gods, which is seperation, or division in NATURE. so what's the answer to our Lord's Nature as to be "equal" with, not to, but with? the answer, "A Share". what is synonyms, or another word for "portion?" answer, "Share". so our Lord's Nature is the "equal Share" with, with, with, the Spirit/God. and having the same nature, but "shared" one in the same nature, now we have two of the same WHOLE or ONE. BINGO. two "shared", or ANOTHER of the SAME entities with the same one, "shared" nature,. this is what the Greeks calles G243 allos. this solves all the hard questions that most christian have about the Godhead.

so the Nature, not any person, we're zeroing in on, our Lord's NATURE, we'll get to his person later. but right now we're looking at his nature, is the SAME Nature.

so we have two natures, that is a "share" nature of ONE, that dwells in a flesh and blood body, so it's the same nature only in a form of flesh and blood, ("I and my father is One"). for there is no one equal with God, the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, but he himself. so it's him shared in that flesh that was born of the woman MARY.

now we come to the "PERSON" in that flesh and blood.
since God is a, a, a, a Spirit how can he be in that flesh body and at the same time every where at the same time. no problem. while he is the equal share of himself, he made himself "intrinsically in that Spatial, called a body". so what do intrinsic mean? belonging naturally; essential. belonging means, "be the rightful possession of", showing "OWNERSHIP". hence the reason why as equals in and or out of flesh, the Son, (in flesh, intrinsically), say to the Father, "MY" Father, MY Spirit which is in heaven. and the Father, (without flesh, intrinsically), say "MY" Son or MY Body, that's (on Earth). supportive scripture, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven". while our Lord was standing on Earth in a body, at the same time he was intrinsically in heaven at the same time. what a mighty God we serve.

so by "sharing" his OWN-self in flesh we have two entities of the same NATURE, but these two entities is the same one person "shared" as one. so it's the Spirit who hold the title "Father", (without flesh, or a body), and also why the "Son", (with a body), is called EVERLASTING FATHER in isaiah 9:6, and confirmed in 1 Timothy 6:16. because when the Kingdom is recieved up then God will be all in all... one whole, as Colossians 2:9 also confirms. boy all these confirmations.

next time the elimination of other popular doctrine when compared to "diversified oneness".

PICJAG
You still have insurmountable problems with God as three distinct persons throughout the Bible. We can begin with Jesus baptism = three distinct persons called God. The Mount of Transfiguration = two distinct persons called God. And the destruction of Sodom, = two distinct persons called God. And several more references to the plurality of the Godhead. "Let US make man in our image", and so on.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You still have insurmountable problems with God as three distinct persons throughout the Bible. We can begin with Jesus baptism = three distinct persons called God. The Mount of Transfiguration = two distinct persons called God. And the destruction of Sodom, = two distinct persons called God. And several more references to the plurality of the Godhead. "Let US make man in our image", and so on.
no, You still have an insurmountable problems with God as three distinct persons throughout the Bible"
sorry dave, there is no 3 persons. and as stated before, show scripture that says the voice from heaven, there at the baptism is God the Father voice? book chapter and verse please.

and your, "The Mount of Transfiguration = two distinct persons called God". ERROR, not two, nor three ... "distinct" person, but one person "intrinsically" shared in flesh. ... (smile).

see dave it only two of the same one entity call God, not three. this is why you can never reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24. :D

see we can explain "diversified Oneness", and reconcile the scriptures perfectly, but you cannot.
we suggest you re-read Post#716 again.

since you could not reconcile your Post #4 in roles with your own belifs you cannot qualify to correct us in diversified Oneness. by your own words you condemned your ownself.

now if you can reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:22 then there is hope.... :cool:

PICJAG

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
found it . . .

Question . . . The voice that spoke during Jesus' baptism, did it tell the truth?

Much love!
Mark