JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you do not understand is that The Father is always the Father. And the Son is always the Son and could not exist without the Father who begets him. If the Father changes into the Son, God ceases to exist. You need to study what you attack before attacking it.
I suggest you read Post #78 it eliminates any notion as a Father and Son separate persons.

PICJAG.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR again, even with the natural mind I can answer that. if I poured water from a pitcher into a glass, is it still water?. did the water change? no it's still water.
And without changing, God allows people to have their eyes opened to see something of God which was previously invisible to them. This is not God changing, but it can be the man who may move or be moved from blindness to a "through a glass darkly", to a "face to face" vision as that man meets God's requirement for such movement.

Last edited:
D

Dave L

I suggest you read Post #78 it eliminates any notion as a Father and Son separate persons.

PICJAG.
I suggest you read scripture without the lens the UPC indoctrinated you with. And begin to think for yourself.

D

Dave L

The Father and the son is the Same Person, the Almighty, the Holy One.

Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood”

These two verses destroy any notion of a trinity or a Oneness as the PCU teaches, and reveals that God is a Diversity of himself.

If one would notice, verse 4 says, “From” HIM, which is, and which was, and which is to come. And “From” the seven Spirits. And verse 5 states, and “From” Jesus Christ.

So the letter is “FROM” Him, a. which is, and which was, and which is to come. b. “FROM” the seven Spirits. c. “FROM”, the Lord Jesus the Christ.

From a trinitarian point of view this must be “From” three person. For the scriptures clearly say “FROM”. so either this letter is from three person, else the trinity falls flat on it’s face.

trinitarian point of view
Person a, which is, and which was, and which is to come. the Father?
Person b, the seven Spirits. the Holy Spirit?
Person c, The Lord Jesus the Christ, this is a no-brainer, the Son?

Well let’s see if this is true. Starting with person a, which is, and which was, and which is to come.

Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

STOP, the which is, and which was, and which is to come is the Almighty. That has to be the Father, ..... Right, but do not the trinity doctrine states all are co-equal. Ok, let continue,

Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Alright the "Alpha and Omega", who is the "which is, and which was, and which is to come", is the Almighty, who is also the “First and the Last”.

STOP, let see this clearly, the Alpha and Omega, who is the which is, and which was, and which is to come, (the Almighty) is the First and the Last. Now who is the First and the Last? Starting at Revelation 1:11 reading through verses 17 we now know who is the First and the Last, because the very next verse clearly tells us without a doubt who he is, verse 18 "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death”.

THIS IS “JESUS THE CHRIST”, who is the Alpha and Omega, the which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty, and the First and the Last, ……. WHO “DIED”. now some have the belief, … “God cannot die”. what did God just say in verse 18?, LISTEN, Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
Revelation 1:18 "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death”.

HOLD it, God said he died, and this is suppose to be the FATHER?. Read verse 18 again. Now if God almighty died, who revived him? Many might say, it was Jesus who died. Well Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty, the first and the last.

Well that leaves the seven Spirits. Let’s see who he is? Revelation 3:1 "And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead”.

Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth”. the Lamb is the Seven Spirit, having seven horns and seven eyes, meaning he is the “almighty”, and again that’s JESUS, according to Revelation 3:1.

Conclusion: JESUS is the which is, and which was, and which is to come, the the seven Spirits of God, and the Christ who this Letter is “from”. knowing all of this, the Revelation Letter destroys any notion of a trinity.

JESUS is the ONLY TRUE GOD who is the Holy ONE, and that ONE is Spirit, hence “The Holy Spirit”.

I suggest you all re-read revelation with the Holy Ghost in your spare time and get an understanding of who the Lord Jesus is. … God Almighty.
God would cease to exist if the Father (progenitor) changed into the Son (the generated).

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, Jesus the spirit was not born, and two your wife was not in you.
PICJAG
Still doesn’t answer. The Godhead clearly seen even by the natural man(without excuse)... has to observed in nature
Thanks.

Reactions: Dave L

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
first thanks for the replt, second, it's not a word, it's two letters, Aleph, in Hebrew pictograph the ox, View attachment 5238 and the Last Letter Tav, Hebrew pictograph View attachment 5239 or modern hebrew View attachment 5240 Remember it's two words, do your research.

PICJAG

Make your mind up - two letters, or two words?
The Hebrew interlinear that you linked to clearly shows that the two letters make up a single word. And remember or research your Hebrew grammar!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still doesn’t answer. The Godhead clearly seen even by the natural man(without excuse)... has to observed in nature
Thanks.
if you still didn't GET it in "NATURE" one word, "ANOTHER". adam can be translate as "Another". that's NATURE.

PS if you still missed, no need to reply,,,,

PICJAG.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if you still didn't GET it in "NATURE" one word, "ANOTHER". adam can be translate as "Another". that's NATURE.

PS if you still missed, no need to reply,,,,

PICJAG.
The natural man hasn’t seen adam. Has to be something we are observing right now. With no knowledge of God involved

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Make your mind up - two letters, or two words?
The Hebrew interlinear that you linked to clearly shows that the two letters make up a single word. And remember or research your Hebrew grammar!
ERROR, it's the firs and the Last alphabet in the Hebrew language.

PS as I said do the research first. thanks

PICJAG.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s family. It’s why God said it’s not good that he’s alone wanted him to experience the same fellowship as him the son and Holy Spirit experience.

I can’t fellowship with my self
Also the church one body composed of many members.

Reactions: Dave L

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suggest you read scripture without the lens the UPC indoctrinated you with. And begin to think for yourself.
I told you dave I'm not UPC.... :eek:

and think for myself?, Proverbs 14:12 "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death".

so, not my way is the wrong, but Christ Jesus is the Right way to Think, my mind is renewed to his.

as the songstress betty wright said, if "Thinking my way is right" I don't want to be right.

I must follow JESUS way.

PICJAG

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

and think for myself?, Proverbs 14:12 "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death".

so, not my way is the wrong, but Christ Jesus is the Right way to Think, my mind is renewed to his.

as the songstress betty wright said, if "Thinking my way is right" I don't want to be right.

I must follow JESUS way.

PICJAG
His cross is fellowship restored

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s family. It’s why God said it’s not good that he’s alone wanted him to experience the same fellowship as him the son and Holy Spirit experience.

I can’t fellowship with my self
Also the church one body composed of many members.

I can, and have a good old shouting time, all by myself.
God is HAPPY and have fellowship with all his creation, Psalms 8:3 "When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
Psalms 8:4 "What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

the family already existed before you and I came along... :eek:
but in him my Joy is full.

PICJAG

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“For I am the Lord, I change not; Therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.” (Malachi 3:6) (KJV 1900)

But you say the Father changes into the Son, and the Son into the Holy Spirit.

Dave no one has said God changes.

Some people mature in spiritual growth and discover the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit are Thee ONE supreme Lord God Almighty.

Some people have to wait to See before they can believe that or understand it.

You would do well to keep believing in the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit and one day you will See, they are ONE God, and their Name One.

Zech 14
[9] And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

In the meantime you would do well to STOP your talking for other people....Stop trying to tell other people what they believe and what doctrine they believe.

There is a quote feature for every individual's own words to be shown, without the need for you to speak for them.

D

Dave L

I must follow JESUS way.

PICJAG
DO you hold to UPC doctrines against women cutting their hair or trimming split ends?

D

Dave L

Dave no one has said God changes.

Some people mature in spiritual growth and discover the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit are Thee ONE supreme Lord God Almighty.

Some people have to wait to See before they can believe that or understand it.

You would do well to keep believing in the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit and one day you will See, they are ONE God, and their Name One.

Zech 14
[9] And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

In the meantime you would do well to STOP your talking for other people....Stop trying to tell other people what they believe and what doctrine they believe.

There is a quote feature for every individual's own words to be shown, without the need for you to speak for them.
DO you think that unless a person is baptized in Jesus' name and speaks in tongues, they are not saved as the UPC teaches?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can, and have a good old shouting time, all by myself.
God is HAPPY and have fellowship with all his creation, Psalms 8:3 "When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
Psalms 8:4 "What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

the family already existed before you and I came along... :eek:
but in him my Joy is full.

PICJAG
That’s fellowship with God not yourself