JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why argue with a blind man? One who makes God out to be a split personality rather than agree with the bible in the simplest ways.
again who's arguing? the scriptures, the Holy Word of God speaks, what, you don't like what the scriptures states?
it's you and other who make God out to be a split personality.

now do you agree with the scriptures... :eek:

lets se. do you believe that that the "LORD" is YHWH and that he's the "Almighty", yes or No?

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

again who's arguing? the scriptures, the Holy Word of God speaks, what, you don't like what the scriptures states?
it's you and other who make God out to be a split personality.

now do you agree with the scriptures... :eek:

lets se. do you believe that that the "LORD" is YHWH and that he's the "Almighty", yes or No?

PICJAG.
As the Holy Trinity? Yes.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As the Holy Trinity? Yes.
well dave you have a problem for YHWH said he is a "I" single desigination. the scriptures says different... :eek: care to explain how "I" became "they"?

PICJAG

D

Dave L

well dave you have a problem for YHWH said he is a "I" single desigination. the scriptures says different... :eek: care to explain how "I" became "they"?

PICJAG
Which person of the Godhead was speaking? All three speak individually in scripture.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which person of the Godhead was speaking? All three speak individually in scripture.
ERROR, "I" is a single desigination, so only one person can speak. and you said JESUS is YHWH. so it must be JESUS. is this correct?.

D

Dave L

ERROR, "I" is a single desigination, so only one person can speak. and you said JESUS is YHWH. so it must be JESUS. is this correct?.
All three persons of God speak independently of each other. God is one therefore "I" applies to God speaking.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
l
All three persons of God speak independently of each other. God is one therefore "I" applies to God speaking.
ERROR, let us make it plain for you dave, Isaiah 44:24 said "I" the LORD made all things "ALONE", "BY MYSELF", "I" is a single desigination, as well as "ALONE", and "BY MYSELF". now the HOLY Scriptures states that it was the "WORD" in John 1:3 who Made all things, which makes the "WORD" the LORD, who is YHWH, who is the "ALMIGHTY GOD" the SAME PERSON speaking in Isaiah 44:24. the SAME Person. the scriptures don't agree with you.

but now you have a bigger problem. for the ONE who made all things is the ONE person who spoke in the begining who made all things, said that he is "I" the LORD. so dave the WORD was "WITH" the one who made all things, see John 1:1 again.

now is the WORD in John 1:1 is the same PERSON in Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect".

was it not the Almighty God who made all things? yes. and did you not say Jesus is the YHWH? yes, then it's the SAME person.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

l

ERROR, let us make it plain for you dave, Isaiah 44:24 said "I" the LORD made all things "ALONE", "BY MYSELF", "I" is a single desigination, as well as "ALONE", and "BY MYSELF". now the HOLY Scriptures states that it was the "WORD" in John 1:3 who Made all things, which makes the "WORD" the LORD, who is YHWH, who is the "ALMIGHTY GOD" the SAME PERSON speaking in Isaiah 44:24. the SAME Person. the scriptures don't agree with you.

but now you have a bigger problem. for the ONE who made all things is the ONE person who spoke in the begining who made all things, said that he is "I" the LORD. so dave the WORD was "WITH" the one who made all things, see John 1:1 again.

now is the WORD in John 1:1 is the same PERSON in Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect".

was it not the Almighty God who made all things? yes. and did you not say Jesus is the YHWH? yes, then it's the SAME person.

PICJAG.
God collectively does all that God does or says all that God says. He is not the psycho monstrosity you make him out to be with a split personality.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God collectively does all that God does or says all that God says. He is not the psycho monstrosity you make him out to be with a split personality.
ERROR, God said that he was ALONE, no collectivity here. listen to the HOLY scripture, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

how much collectivity is there in "ALONE", and in "BY MYSELF". .... well? .... NONE.

dave, dave, the scriptures don't agree with you.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

ERROR, God said that he was ALONE, no collectivity here. listen to the HOLY scripture, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

how much collectivity is there in "ALONE", and in "BY MYSELF". .... well? .... NONE.

dave, dave, the scriptures don't agree with you.

PICJAG.
There is ONLY ONE God. When the Father says "I", or when the Son says "I" or when the Holy Spirit speaks, it is GOD speaking.

D

Dave L

which person of God? :p
“This is what the Lord, your protector, says, the one who formed you in the womb: “I am the Lord, who made everything, who alone stretched out the sky, who fashioned the earth all by myself,” (Isaiah 44:24) (NET)

he consonantal text (Kethib) has “Who [was] with me?” The marginal reading (Qere) is “from with me,” i.e., “by myself.” See BDB 87 s.v. II אֵת 4.c.

Biblical Studies Press. (2005). The NET Bible First Edition; Bible. English. NET Bible.; The NET Bible. Biblical Studies Press.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“This is what the Lord, your protector, says, the one who formed you in the womb: “I am the Lord, who made everything, who alone stretched out the sky, who fashioned the earth all by myself,” (Isaiah 44:24) (NET)

he consonantal text (Kethib) has “Who [was] with me?” The marginal reading (Qere) is “from with me,” i.e., “by myself.” See BDB 87 s.v. II אֵת 4.c.

Biblical Studies Press. (2005). The NET Bible First Edition; Bible. English. NET Bible.; The NET Bible. Biblical Studies Press.
Good, so dave, according to your doctrine of the trinity, who made all things, alone, and by himself. was it the one whom you calls the "Father", or the One whom you calls the "Son" or the one whom you calls the "Spirit, the Holy Spirit".

which PERSON of your Godhead "MADE all things"? .... :D

D

Dave L

Good, so dave, according to your doctrine of the trinity, who made all things, alone, and by himself. was it the one whom you calls the "Father", or the One whom you calls the "Son" or the one whom you calls the "Spirit, the Holy Spirit".

which PERSON of your Godhead "MADE all things"? .... :D
God in trinity made all things. Read the first chapter of Genesis and of John.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God in trinity made all things. Read the first chapter of Genesis and of John.
ERROR, the LORD said "I" made all things. so no God in trinity here. only one person MADE all things. so which one of the "I's" ... IN your trinity made all things?.... :D

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dave, you don’t have to lie about this, ok, it was the "Father" who is Jesus, the almighty God who made all things. But it’s you who cannot explain how Jesus is the Father.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

ERROR, the LORD said "I" made all things. so no God in trinity here. only one person MADE all things. so which one of the "I's" ... IN your trinity made all things?.... :D

PICJAG.
If the Father says "I" as God made these things, it includes all of God.

D

Dave L

Dave, you don’t have to lie about this, ok, it was the "Father" who is Jesus, the almighty God who made all things. But it’s you who cannot explain how Jesus is the Father.

PICJAG.
You are trying to force all that God is into one person when he is three persons.