JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the Father says "I" as God made these things, it includes all of God.
nope, that's your problem with the trinity, you added persons to the Godhead and now you don't know who is speaking, that's confusion, and God is not a God of confusion. you're confused.

now if you take this as God is speaking as all them you have another big problem. that we'll get to later.

but watch this, Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect".

how many Father do we have ONE right,..... Malachi 2:10 "Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

well now Jesus is Father according to your definition. and since it's one Father then ther can be no son according to your definition. and it conflict with your PERSONS being separate and distinct. so that fib want work. .... :eek:

try again.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

nope, that's your problem with the trinity, you added persons to the Godhead and now you don't know who is speaking, that's confusion, and God is not a God of confusion. you're confused.

now if you take this as God is speaking as all them you have another big problem. that we'll get to later.

but watch this, Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect".

how many Father do we have ONE right,..... Malachi 2:10 "Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

well now Jesus is Father according to your definition. and since it's one Father then ther can be no son according to your definition. and it conflict with your PERSONS being separate and distinct. so that fib want work. .... :eek:

try again.

PICJAG.
You remove persons from the Godhead and end up in a pickle. You make god a psycho with a split personality. Trinitarians do not do this.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You remove persons from the Godhead and end up in a pickle. You make god a psycho with a split personality. Trinitarians do not do this.

never removed no one, because on one but one was there all along.
each time you get caught in a fib, and then you have to tell another fib to try in cover the last one.

you can't tell who is speaking and now you say one speak for all. ... lol, lol, lol. you need to quite.

I have never seen the trinity change so much in just a few days... oh well.

ok, let's see who is speaking. Revelation 1:11 "Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Revelation 1:12 "And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
Revelation 1:13 "And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
Revelation 1:14 "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
Revelation 1:15 "And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
Revelation 1:16 "And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
Revelation 1:18 "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death".

WELL dave, this is clear as to who is speaking. the son of man, the Lord Jesus, who died and is now alive. do you agree? yes or no. .... :D

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

never removed no one, because on one but one was there all along.
each time you get caught in a fib, and then you have to tell another fib to try in cover the last one.

you can't tell who is speaking and now you say one speak for all. ... lol, lol, lol. you need to quite.

I have never seen the trinity change so much in just a few days... oh well.

ok, let's see who is speaking. Revelation 1:11 "Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Revelation 1:12 "And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
Revelation 1:13 "And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
Revelation 1:14 "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
Revelation 1:15 "And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
Revelation 1:16 "And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
Revelation 1:18 "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death".

WELL dave, this clear as to who is speaking. the son of man, the Lord Jesus, who died and is now alive. do you agree? yes or no. .... :D

PICJAG.
If the Father is the Son and the Son the Father, how does the Father sit next to the Father?

“Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;” (Hebrews 1:3) (KJV 1900)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the Father is the Son and the Son the Father, how does the Father sit next to the Father?

“Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;” (Hebrews 1:3) (KJV 1900)
Diversity, diversity, diversity. ... :D

now, is the person speaking in Revelation 1:11-18 the Father or the Son or the Holy Spirit, only one PERSON is Speaking, which ONE?.

PICJAG

D

Dave L

Diversity, diversity, diversity. ... :D

now, is the person speaking in Revelation 1:11-18 the Father or the Son or the Holy Spirit, only one PERSON is Speaking, which ONE?.

PICJAG
There is more than meets the eye in this vision. Jesus Christ, the now glorified Son of man is also the eternal Son of God and spiritually one with the person of the Father and Holy Spirit. Let's not take away from Revelation.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is more than meets the eye in this vision. Jesus Christ, the now glorified Son of man is also the eternal Son of God and spiritually one with the person of the Father and Holy Spirit. Let's not take away from Revelation.
was he not the ETERNAL son before his glorification? did you not say this?

you said in Isaiah 44:24 that the LORD is all of them correct.

so how did one of them become, if this is the right word, de-glorify, and became the Son. remember dave you out of your own mouth you said, "God don't change".

so explain how God died? because he said, in Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

was he not the ETERNAL son before his glorification? did you not say this?

you said in Isaiah 44:24 that the LORD is all of them correct.

so how did one of them become, if this is the right word, de-glorify, and became the Son. remember dave you out of your own mouth you said, "God don't change".

so explain how God died? because he said, in Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

PICJAG.
God did not die. Jesus the man was the triune God in Spirit with a fully divine nature, and a fully human nature. Consisting of body and soul/mind. But his Spirit, unlike ours, is God. So His body and soul died on the cross while his Spirit continued to sustain all of creation.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God did not die. Jesus the man was the triune God in Spirit with a fully divine nature, and a fully human nature. Consisting of body and soul/mind. But his Spirit, unlike ours, is God. So His body and soul died on the cross while his Spirit continued to sustain all of creation.
did you not say JESUS is "YHWH"? .... and did you not say all is the SAME GOD?
and did you not say that JESUS is Fully God and Fully man, according to your matt slick... so how did God get to be or become fully man also?.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

did you not say JESUS is "YHWH"? .... and did you not say all is the SAME GOD?
and did you not say that JESUS is Fully God and Fully man, according to your matt slick... so how did God get to be or become fully man also?.

PICJAG.
Jesus was God with a fully human nature and a fully divine nature. We are body, soul and spirit. He is body, soul and God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was God with a fully human nature and a fully divine nature. We are body, soul and spirit. He is body, soul and God.

you said "Jesus was God with a fully human nature", ok explain this scripture, 2 Corinthians 5:19 "To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation".

if JESUS is God, how was God in Christ, if christ is God already?.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

you said "Jesus was God with a fully human nature", ok explain this scripture, 2 Corinthians 5:19 "To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation".

if JESUS is God, how was God in Christ, if christ is God already?.

PICJAG.
God was in the man Jesus.

D

Dave L

so JESUS is a man and not GOD? yes or NO
Here's how it works out. God became incarnate in the Son of Man called Jesus. So you need to differentiate between the eternal Son of God and the incarnate Son of man. God, the trinity, was in Christ [the man] reconciling the world to himself.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's how it works out. God became incarnate in the Son of Man called Jesus. So you need to differentiate between the eternal Son of God and the incarnate Son of man. God, the trinity, was in Christ [the man] reconciling the world to himself.
#1. Good,you said, "God became incarnate in the Son of Man called Jesus". STOP right there, is not JESUS and according to you, all the other in the Godhead became incarnate?. and did not the Son of Man come from heaven? who is spirit. so are you saying flesh and blood is in HEAVEN? I hope not. and two, how can God who is a Spirit incarnate in the Son of Man, who is spirit. see you're in error.

#2. "So you need to differentiate between the eternal Son of God and the incarnate Son of man". no, you need to KNOW that the differencr. for the son of God is flesh bone and blood. and flesh bone and blood is not eternal. supportive scripture, Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God". that which is born is quicken, if not it perish, not eternal, not that that came out of Mary, supportive scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain: (one need to read that again)
1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

the Body that Mary sowed is not the body that shalle be, so it's not eternal.... LOL.

the spirit is never BORN, but given. so the scriptures don't agree with you. because what or who died in Revelation 1:17 & 18, is flesh?.

so again you're in ERROR. try again.

now back to Revelation 1:17 & 18 who died, and is the First and the Last?

PICJAG.

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@101G

Hi PICJAG,

You've build a lot of your arguement that YHWH is the Father, but I can't find in this thread where you have supported that assertion from the Bible.

?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@101G

Hi PICJAG,

You've build a lot of your arguement that YHWH is the Father, but I can't find in this thread where you have supported that assertion from the Bible.

?
no problem.
Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God".

here is the fundamental scripture to get you started.

D

Dave L

#1. Good,you said, "God became incarnate in the Son of Man called Jesus". STOP right there, is not JESUS and according to you, all the other in the Godhead became incarnate?. and did not the Son of Man come from heaven? who is spirit. so are you saying flesh and blood is in HEAVEN? I hope not. and two, how can God who is a Spirit incarnate in the Son of Man, who is spirit. see you're in error.

#2. "So you need to differentiate between the eternal Son of God and the incarnate Son of man". no, you need to KNOW that the differencr. for the son of God is flesh bone and blood. and flesh bone and blood is not eternal. supportive scripture, Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God". that which is born is quicken, if not it perish, not eternal, not that that came out of Mary, supportive scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain: (one need to read that again)
1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

the Body that Mary sowed is not the body that shalle be, so it's not eternal.... LOL.

the spirit is never BORN, but given. so the scriptures don't agree with you. because what or who died in Revelation 1:17 & 18, is flesh?.

so again you're in ERROR. try again.

now back to Revelation 1:17 & 18 who died, and is the First and the Last?

PICJAG.
You are hard to follow since you are basing what you say on your misunderstanding of the issue. Try to follow this closely.

Chalcedonian Creed

The Chalcedonian Creed was adopted at the Council of Chalcedon in 451 in Asia Minor as a response to certain heretical views concerning the nature of Christ. This Council of Chalcedon is the fourth of the seven ecumenical councils accepted by Eastern Orthodox, Catholic, and many Protestant Christian churches. It is the first Council not recognized by any of the Oriental Orthodox churches.

The Chalcedonian Creed was written amid controversy between the western and eastern churches over the meaning of the incarnation (see Christology), the ecclesiastical influence of the Byzantine emperor, and the supremacy of the Roman Pope. The western churches readily accepted the creed, but some eastern churches did not. The adopted Creed specifically maintained the two distinct natures of Christ (divine and human) over against teaching of Eutyches -- that Christ had only one nature, a mixture of human and divine. Eutychianism is also known as monophysitism from monos (single) and physis (nature), which confuses both Christ’s true humanity and his true deity.

An English translation of the Creed

We, then, following the holy Fathers, all with one consent, teach men to confess one and the same Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, the same perfect in Godhead and also perfect in manhood; truly God and truly man, of a reasonable soul and body; consubstantial with us according to the manhood; in all things like unto us, without sin; begotten before all ages of the Father according to the Godhead, and in these latter days, for us and for our salvation, born of the virgin Mary, the mother of God, according to the manhood; one and the same Christ, Son, Lord, Only-begotten, to be acknowledged in two natures, inconfusedly, unchangeably, indivisibly, inseparably; the distinction of natures being by no means taken away by the union, but rather the property of each nature being preserved, and concurring in one Person and one Subsistence, not parted or divided into two persons, but one and the same Son, and only begotten, God the Word, the Lord Jesus Christ, as the prophets from the beginning have declared concerning him, and the Lord Jesus Christ himself taught us, and the Creed of the holy Fathers has handed down to us. [1]

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to be acknowledged in two natures, inconfusedly, unchangeably, indivisibly, inseparably; the distinction of natures being by no means taken away by the union, but rather the property of each nature being preserved, and concurring in one Person and one Subsistence, not parted or divided into two persons, but one and the same Son, and only begotten, God the Word, the Lord Jesus Christ, as the prophets from the beginning have declared concerning him, and the Lord Jesus Christ himself taught us, and the Creed of the holy Fathers has handed down to us.
ERROR, Hebrews 2:14 "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil".

now this, 2 Peter 1:4 "Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust".

dave, do you know the difference between "took part" and "Partake".....:confused: ... (smile). if not find out, and that will answer the Nature problem you have...

PICJAG.